Reclaim Her Pussy

Story Info
Two married couples and two young men.
7.7k words
4.3
160.8k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,505 Followers

This story contains details of wife sharing and wife swapping so you should only read it if that appeals to you.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, what do you think our chances are?" Rob asked. I glanced at the table where our wives were sat.

"Hard to say. If they're in a good mood and have had a few more drinks than usual, then maybe they'll be up for a swap. But all I can do is encourage Kim, if I get too heavy-handed she'll just dig her heels in and refuse."

It was the second night of a weekend away and on the previous night we'd taken our wives to the show they wanted to see. In return they had agreed that at the restaurant tonight they would dress rather more sexily than usual.

Rob and I were hoping that after the restaurant there would be some sexy fun which would lead to us swapping wives. I'd dropped some pretty clear hints regarding our intentions to Kim and whilst she had dismissed the idea, she had done it in a jokey way and perhaps it was wishful thinking, but I had a feeling she had rather left the door ajar.

This all really dated back over a year to the summer of last year (it's July now). Kim and I got married ten years ago when Kim was twenty one and I was twenty six. One of the things I liked about her was that despite being very good looking she wasn't vain and always dressed in a smart, if rather conservative way.

I've always been cautious of women who dress in a way that says Look at Me, Lust After Me. If they're so keen on grabbing your attention then it seemed to me that they must be rather insecure.

Having said that I must admit my attitude had shifted. Perhaps it was a variation on the seven year itch, but for a while I had wished she would loosen up a bit and show the sexy side of her personality. Because she did like sex and made her enjoyment clear, normally coming very quickly and easily.

A couple of weeks ago she came in from work and told me she wasn't wearing that dress any more. It was a hot day and she'd chosen a particularly summery dress with a rigid top so she didn't need a bra. She'd been bending over her desk and had looked up to see two of the men enjoying a good look down the front.

The thought of two guys getting a good eyeful of her 36D tits was surprisingly arousing. I said that Kim is very attractive, well she also has a great figure - a slim waist and world class tits with prominent nipples and large, dark areola.

For the next few days I couldn't get that incident out of my mind. There was no question I got a kick out of the fact that other men had been looking at my wife, lusting after her. I could well imagine they would have loved to spread her legs and slide their cocks into her pussy.

The next weekend I managed to persuade Kim into going out without a bra. We went to a pub by the river and Kim wore a shortish skirt, white panties and a white slightly see-through blouse. You didn't have to look very hard to realise she was braless and the definite hint of her large, dark areola gave me an instant hard-on. And I knew it would have the same effect on any other red-blooded male.

One of the reasons Kim had given for not going to this particular pub was the chance that we might meet someone from her workplace. So she was mortified when her colleague Carole and her husband entered the bar. Carole spotted Kim, waved to her and they came across and joined us.

At first Kim kept her arms folded grimly across her chest and I thought it was going to be a disaster because Kim was genuinely upset that a work colleague was seeing her dressed in a provocative manner. Though to be honest Carole was dressed more revealingly than Kim; her halterneck dress gaped very easily and gave me several enticing glimpses of her boobs.

The tone of the evening changed when the women came back from a trip to the toilet. They were both laughing and as soon as they were seated Carole looked at her husband Rob and I.

"Are all men like you two?" she said with a laugh. "Both of you getting a kick out of your wives dressing up and displaying their charms. Men really are hopeless."

I did blush a bit at that, but she said it with a good humour and no animosity. From then on things were much more relaxed and in fact we had a really enjoyable evening because Carole and Rob were good company. Saying our goodbyes in the car park we were all agreed that we would have to get together again soon.

Things got even better on the drive home when I placed my hand on Kim's knee. Normally she would push it away and tell me to concentrate on the road, but tonight she surprised me by smiling and parting her legs.

The short journey didn't give me time to achieve much, but when we got home I pulled Kim into the lounge and down on the settee. I was too aroused to waste time removing her knickers, I simply pulled them to one side and rammed my prick into her steaming wet twat. It was fierce and brief - several deep thrusts and I erupted inside her.

The following week Kim went out for a drink with Carole and came back rather hyped up. Carole had made a casual remark about how active their sex life was, Kim responded by saying I was forever touching her bum and bust and they ended up exchanging some girly secrets.

I should stress that's pretty unusual for Kim, she's shy and rather conservative, but Carole's extrovert nature seemed to bring her out of her shell. Certainly I didn't have any objection when Kim came home and made it clear she needed my prick inside her.

"You know those pictures you've taken of me," Kim said afterwards. I nodded, well aware of what she meant. "Well Robert does the same with Carole; so we're not the only ones who have photo sessions."

"I told you that was the case, I'm sure lots of couples do."

"Apparently last time she wore some peach coloured French knickers," Kim giggled.

I felt my prick stir at the thought of Carole in her knickers and nothing else. Carole's very different from Kim. She's a good three inches shorter with short blonde hair compared to Kim's long dark locks. Her hips are prominent, but her bust is very average, probably a B cup.

The next stage was the girls suggesting we went out for a meal as a foursome and that soon developed into a regular thing. Once when Robert and I were left alone I asked him about their photo sessions. We had a brief chat and it was clear that that we had bonded over the attractions of the female body.

I did think about suggesting a joint photo session where we were allowed to take photos of the other person's wife. I was pretty certain that Robert would be all in favour, but doubted whether Kim would agree.

I lacked the courage to ask her outright, so instead I floated the idea in a part-serious, part-jokey manner. However Kim made it clear that there was no way she was going to strip in front of another man.

I left it at that, but I did still have this belief (or perhaps just hope) that in the right circumstances and with a few drinks inside her she might just go with the flow.

So that was the background to our weekend away. There was a show in London which our wives really wanted to see and they asked if we would take them. Robert and I said yes, but whilst Friday at the theatre was their choice we wanted Saturday to be our choice and opted for a meal at a nice restaurant with our wives dressed in their sexiest clothes. We said about taking our cameras, but the girls were adamant that we could take some of them fully dressed before the meal, but that was it.

We decided to leave it at that, but Robert and I were of one mind. A few photos before the meal, but hopefully a few glasses of wine with the meal and then back to our hotel for a drink in the bar and then perhaps take a bottle of wine back to one of our rooms. I had a pleasant mental picture of our wives posing naked and being so aroused that they agreed to a swap.

It was a pleasant thought, but if I'm honest I expected it to remain a fantasy; though happily I couldn't rule out the possibility that something might just happen.

The Friday evening went very well. The show wasn't exactly what Robert and I would have chosen, but our wives loved it and that was the main thing. On Saturday we did a bit of sightseeing in London before heading back via Tube train and taxi to the country house hotel we had chosen.

When we got back the hotel was very busy and it was only then that I remembered one of the staff saying they were hosting a wedding reception which he described as a "big event, lots of people". I could understand why they had chosen this hotel because it was a lovely place in a beautiful setting.

Anyway we went back to our rooms and had a bit of a flop before making a leisurely start to getting ready for the evening. The taxi was booked for 7pm and I was ready well beforehand and able to sit back and watch my wife finish her preparations.

I'd picked a lacy and distinctly see-through black and red bra and pants set for her together with some beautiful (and rather expensive) lace-topped stockings.

Kim was sat in front of the mirror finishing off her make-up. Some women are past their peak very quickly, but Kim really hadn't changed much since I'd met her. I know I'm biased, but I do think she's incredibly attractive and I'm lucky to have her.

There's something very erotic about watching your wife getting ready to go out. It's a sort of reverse striptease. She's sat there in her underwear, about to slip her dress on and you're thinking that you won't have too long to wait before you'll be removing that dress and her underwear.

That thought was enough to get me hard, but there was also the tantalising possibility that she might just be willing to display her charms for Robert. I could imagine Robert staring transfixed as Kim slowly parted her legs to display her wonderfully furry slit.

Another image flashed into my mind of Kim laid back with her eyes closed, gasping and groaning as Robert's cock rammed in and out of her pussy. Carole and I were on the bed next to them and my cock was firmly embedded in her pussy.

Not for the first time it occurred to me that the thought of Kim accepting Robert's cock excited me as much or perhaps more than the possibility that I might get to fuck Carole. My thoughts were interrupted when Kim stood up, slipped her dress on and asked me to zip her up. As soon as I'd finished zipping her up I slipped one hand round the front and used the other to caress her backside.

"Save yourself," she said pushing my hands away with a smile. "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Alright," said Carole. "We're going to pass you something under the table and if you can guess what it is then there will be a treat later."

I shot a puzzled look at Robert and he shrugged in reply. We were part way through our meal and the girls had just come back from a trip to the loo. They were rather giggly, but I put that down to the amount of wine which Carole in particular had consumed.

"Reach under the table," she instructed. "And no looking, we don't want you cheating."

There was a brief fumble under the table and Kim passed me a lacy, silky item. I knew straightaway that it was her knickers and just as quickly realised that this was a major step in the right direction.

There had been a couple of occasions in the past when Kim had gone knickerless, but it had always been at my prompting and never when we were with company. I leaned closer to Kim and said I'd got her knickers, she smiled shyly, but seductively and nodded that that was indeed the case.

I glanced round the room and no one was looking, so I held them up briefly, giving Robert a glimpse of the flimsy garment which until a minute ago had been protecting my wife's most intimate place. He reciprocated with a quick flash of the rather striking purple thong which Carole had been wearing.

"Does seeing Kim's naughty knickers turn you on?" Carole said with a laugh. Her hand moved towards Robert's lap. "Yes it does turn you on doesn't it?" Rob looked embarrassed, but defended himself.

"I'm just a normal red-blooded male; any man would react like that."

We managed to complete the meal without any further developments. I got our waiter to use my camera to take a group photo of us and then added that we ought to take some more photos back at the hotel.

"We knew you'd be on about this. Kim and I have already discussed it and we'll do some shots of us flashing our stocking tops on the way back to our rooms, but that's it."

I looked at Robert and simply shrugged. Arguing would only get their backs up, it was better to wait until later and hope they were willing to do something a bit more daring.

We made it back safely to the hotel and were going to head for the bar. However Carole was intrigued by the sights and sounds of the wedding reception which was obviously in full swing in a marquee set up in the grounds. We could see lanterns marking a path to the marquee and Carole headed off down it.

"Come on, just two minutes to have a quick peep and then we'll head for the bar," she said. Rob followed her and we all strolled rather self-consciously down the path towards the marquee. I felt a bit stupid the way our curiosity had overcome us, but Carole said we'd just walk a bit closer, not actually into the marquee before we turned round.

We were less than ten yards from the entrance when an elderly gentleman stepped out with his head down. He was only a few yards away when he looked up and suddenly realised we were there. It startled him a bit and then he broke into an alarmingly broad grin.

"There you are. I didn't think you were coming, but better late than never." He moved between Carole and Rob, took their arms and before they'd had time to think he was leading them into the marquee. Kim and I followed at a cautious distance.

"Marcus, they're here. I said they'd come."

Marcus, whoever he was, turned away from the group he was with. His smile faltered and froze and there was no mistaking the puzzled look in his eyes. It was obviously a case of mistaken identity and this was becoming very embarrassing.

"I'm sorry," said Rob with a smile and a laugh. "I think we've been mistaken for someone else." The elderly gentleman looked very puzzled.

"But you're Ted and Alice - aren't you?"

"I'm afraid not," said Rob with a good-natured shrug. The elderly shoulders sagged and the face looked troubled.

"Don't worry Father," said Marcus. "Look, Mother's over there searching for you. Go have a word with her." He headed off and Marcus apologised saying that his father was becoming increasingly confused. We in turn apologised saying we shouldn't have wandered down to the marquee.

"Well you're here now," said Marcus. "You must stay and join the party." He gestured to a passing waiter and we were presented with champagne flutes. He invited us to toast the health of his daughter whose wedding it was and we couldn't possibly refuse that. One thing led to another and ten minutes later we were chatting to a couple Marcus had introduced us to. We soon realised that getting another drink was simply a case of telling a waiter what you wanted as the bar was free.

"This must be costing a fortune," Kim said to me at one stage. The dance band that were playing, the free bar, the number of guests - how much was it all costing? Probably into six figures I thought. I also had the impression that the guests were all well off. In different circumstances I might have felt a bit out of my depth, but with a few drinks inside me and happily chatting to some very pleasant people I felt pretty relaxed.

In fact Rob and I got so involved in an amusing conversation with one of the guests that it took us a while to realise our wives had disappeared. We assumed they'd soon reappear, but that didn't happen so eventually we set off to find them.

Rob spotted them over near the dance floor chatting to a couple of young men. He was about to go across when I told him to give it a minute.

"What does the body language tell you?" I asked.

"It tells me those lads are hitting on them," Rob replied.

"Just what I was thinking. And I'd say our wives aren't exactly discouraging them. Let's wait and see what happens."

We stood quietly out of their view, watching in an oddly voyeuristic way. Our wives were stood there, outwardly perfectly respectable, but with no knickers on and they were being chatted up by two young men who I would guess were in their early twenties.

It was noticeable that they were stood as two couples and I saw the guy stood with Kim touch her gently on the arm. Carole and the guy she was with seemed to be doing all the talking, but then I got a major surprise when they all headed for the exit.

"Shall we follow them?" I asked. Rob nodded.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Can we get you ladies a drink?" the young man asked.

"Sorry guys, we're married," said Carole, flashing her ring.

"That doesn't matter, we can still get you a drink." A passing waiter was stopped and Carole and I were each handed a champagne flute.

"So where are your husbands?" the second guy asked. I soon learnt his name was Jacob and the other guy was called Tom.

"Somewhere around," said Carole with an airy gesture. "Eventually they'll realise we're missing and then they'll come looking for us."

"Well until then, why not let us look after you."

And look after us they did. We had another drink and then they took us out onto the dance floor.

The first dance soon ended and when the music changed to a smoochy number Jacob took me in his arms. One of his hands was resting on my lower back, a bit closer to my bottom than was really necessary, but the crowded dance floor meant no one could see anything.

Jacob's fingertips traced a gentle pattern to my hip and then stroked me lightly. I suddenly realised that he was confirming a suspicion that I wasn't wearing any knickers. If I'd still had my knickers on then the waistband would have been easy to feel through my thin summer dress. Suddenly Jacob's hand moved to my backside and began a light, yet firm caress.

"No panties. I like that; was it your husband's idea?"

I started to say no, then thought it made me sound a bit, well, sluttish if I said it was my idea. In the end I stuttered and stammered, then simply nodded in acknowledgement that it had been my husband's idea.

"So your husband doesn't mind his beautiful wife dancing with another man who must surely discover that she has removed her panties. What a fun and sexy situation don't you think?"

I couldn't think of a suitable reply to that, so I said nothing and anyway I was distracted when Jacob's fingertips traced the gentlest of paths over my dress and across my pubic mound.

Fortunately the number came to a close before Jacob could make any further progress, because I must admit I was tempted to let him explore. I led him off the dance floor and Carole and Tom followed us.

"Have you spotted them?" Carole said.

"Spotted who?" I asked rather stupidly.

"Our husbands," said Carole. "They're watching from the shadows. Let's give them something to think about. Tom wants to show me the view from his top floor suite, apparently you can see the London Eye."

I didn't know what to say, but Carole didn't wait for a reply, instead she took Tom's arm and led him towards the exit. Jacob took my arm and I stifled a protest and went with him.

We returned to the main hotel building and the reception area was very busy. We'd gone a little way past it and Carole craftily looked back and confirmed that our husbands were attempting to follow us. I could see them scanning round trying to spot us.

"Come on," said Tom. "Nip in here, they'll miss us and head past." He pulled Carole into an alcove and Jacob and I followed.

I stood tensely, hidden from the main walkway, but able to see people as they passed by. My heart was beating much faster than normal. Perhaps it was the thrill of the chase, but I knew it wasn't the fact that our husbands were searching for us that was so exciting, rather it was an awareness that Carole and I were sexual quarry as far as these two young men were concerned.

tony090909
tony090909
1,505 Followers