Reclaimed, Remade (Scarlet Queen 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his broad chest, fondling it as she studied it. One finger went to flick a nipple, then kept flicking until it grew hard under her touch.

Pre-cum leaked, spilling down and wetting Solomon's thighs.

The coding hummed, happy, and Solomon fought to keep himself steady under it.

"Is there anything else this coding does that you're not telling me?" The Scarlet demanded, tugging with each word.

It was vague, open ended, but Solomon knew what she was asking. What was always asked, of anyone who had such intense coding as his.

"I cannot be--" Solomon huffed, as her finger pulled tight against the other nipple, "--released, unless you allow me to."

"Released?"

"I cannot cum." He clarified, then groaned as she rolled both nipples between teasing fingers. "Unless you let me."

The Scarlet hummed. "Can I stop it, if you're about to?"

Fuck. She caught on quick.

"Yes." He grit out, trying to keep his hips down, flat against the bed when they wanted to rise. Wanted to hump something, anything!

"Good." She said. She wasn't praising him, he knew that, but the coding shot pleasure through him anyway. Solomon gasped, unable to keep his hips from rising then.

It was as if he was suddenly four times more sensitive, the nipples his new Queen gripped two burning points of pleasure and he bucked, sobbing, thinking nothing else could feel any better.

He was wrong.

The pleasure increased abruptly, and Solomon's eyes shot wide, head jerking forward as The Scarlet lowered herself carefully down on him, splitting her pussy wide open with her hands so she could take the fully length of his cock.

He gasped and arched as she took him. All the way to the hilt, in one, slow slide. From there she gave one little wiggle, removed her hands from his nipples to plant them down on his chest. She pressed down, blonde hair swinging down along with her round breasts, as she rose easily back off him.

Only to slam back down.

Sobs caught in Solomon's throat as The Scarlet Queen picked up a brutal pace, riding his dick so hard the mattress bounced. She ducked her head, moaning her own pleasure, never for a second letting up and giving him a break. The coding took in her moans and pants, her quiet curses as she rode harder. Decided that meant Solomon was doing an excellent job--and somehow, increased his pleasure.

It was as if every part of him felt it, felt that slick heat envelope his cock, his head thrown back, groans and pleas ripped from him.

The Scarlet suddenly stiffened, grinding down hard, rubbing herself against the base of his cock with it still throbbing inside her. "Yes!" She yelled, triumphantly, as orgasm over took her. Her pussy clamped down, holding him tight and Solomon too cried out.

"May I cum!?"

She gave no answer.

He repeated himself twice, pulling hard against the restraints when still no answer came. His dick hurt, it was so hard, and The Scarlet had yet to pull off him, instead stilling while she caught her breath.

Finally--finally-! She resumed moving, a few lazy thrusts.

"Please, your Majesty, May I cum?" Solomon gasped, whole body tense. Straining.

"No." She said, and delighted when he squirmed. The coding aborted his attempts to do so anyway, overriding his body and forcing him to remain hard, choking down on his dick.

"I'm going to break you." She'd told him as her thrusts grew more forceful. "Over and over. Until the only thing you know is me."

He sobbed for release--and knew then he wasn't going to get it.

The Scarlet's hands moved once more, planting themselves besides his head as she rose slowly up off him. He whimpered at the loss, the cold air the the room smacking into his dick. She didn't pull off completely though, instead swiveling her hips around his head, flexing her pussy as she went.

"Who do you belong to?" She demanded, red eyes boring into him.

"You." He choked out.

Not fast enough. "Who do you belong to?" She demanded again, hips threatening to pull completely off him.

"You, Master!"

"I think you need another round."

"No." Solomon whimpered, pulling feebly at his restraints. "No--I am yours, I submit only to you, My Lady, my Master!"

She stared at him, eyes boring into his for a long, long moment. "I don't believe you." Then she sat up, putting her weight back. Taking his cock all the way in, and bouncing, right back into a brutal pace.

"Fuck!" Solomon cursed, thrusting up to meet her. Knowing that it was futile. Painfully, completely fucking futile.

She kept him like that for another two rounds. Each time denying his orgasm when she peaked, driving him wilder and wilder, until he was a shaking, sobbing mess. Undone, completely and entirely, in a way the Merchant Queen had never accomplished. Until finally, she pulled off, exhausted, skin slick with sweat.

Ignoring his pleas, she released his restraints, and fell limp on the bed.

"Leave." She demanded, one hand waving him away.

He did.

Solomon got up. Left. Walked down the hall to his new suite, his dick throbbing painfully every inch of the way.

He could touch himself of course. She hadn't denied him that. But it was no use. He hadn't been allowed to cum--and the coding would continue to deny him.

His only hope was to do enough, be worthy enough, to please his Queen so she'd allow his release. Recognize his worth.

Accept him, as he had now accepted her.

All hail The Scarlet Queen.

12