Reclaiming His pet

Story Info
He reclaims pet whom he has neglected.
10.8k words
4.55
72.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since her Master had had time to play with her. His schedule at work, and the classes he was taking really cut into their time together. She had started to feel neglected, and as a result started to slip into bad habits. She was not showing him proper respect; Sir had all but been eliminated from her vocabulary. He seen this and it pained him so, he knew he had been failing at his duties as her Master. He knew he needed to get back what they had; he knew he had to correct the situation, but how?

Did she deserve to be punished? She had failed to follow the rules, and this would indicate a need for punishment. He on the other hand had left things go for so long how could he put all the blame on her. It would be very cruel to do such a thing and very unjust. But that still leaves the problem how to get back what they had?

He thought about this for a long time and decided that the first thing he needed to do is establish the rules once again. Then to establish his role as her Master, and hers as his pet. He knew he had to be careful not to expect her to fall right back into line. So he decided maybe a scene would be just what the doctor ordered. A planned scene, so she had time to get into sub mode. Maybe even a few instructions for her to help her along.

So he sat and wrote an email to his pet.

pet,

I know I have neglected your needs, and for this I am truly sorry. I know you have slipped in your duties and although this is not acceptable it is not all your fault. I think we both need to get back to where we were, so I am exercising my rights as your Master and giving you the following instructions. I truly believe this is what we need to get back on track, and start the journey back to where we were. This is not open for discussion, nor do I want to discuss any additional plans I might have.

1) Do not make any plans for Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon.

2) Call my mother and arrange for her to take the children for this time.

3) Once the children are gone you are to then prepare your body for my use. You know the routine, clean-shaven including your cunt, and an enema.

4) Then you are to have a glass of wine and take a relaxing bath. Get yourself into sub mode.

5) You are to dress as follows, black stockings, garter, heals, black lace bra, skirt, and button down blouse.

6) Apply your makeup to please me.

7) You are to have this all done and be waiting for me buy 1:30.

Master!

Monday afternoon, she read her email, she was surprised to see her Master had noticed her need, and that he had realized his neglect. She smiled as she had been longing for his attention. She only hoped he would go slowly, and not to expect her to be able to take all that he was capable of giving.

She sent a simple reply to his email.

"Master,

on my knees, eyes lowered, waiting to serve you... All will be as you wish my Master!

Your obedient,

pet"


The week crawled; her Master was still preoccupied with work and school. It seemed to her even more this week.. She had made arrangements with his mother to take the kids. She would be there by 9:30 Saturday morning to pick them up.

She made sure her outfit was ready. That she had everything she needed. She even made a point of getting new lipstick, blood red of course. It was the kind that was smear proof, and needed a special cleaner to remove it. She knew this would please him. She also made a point of getting her nails done, again picking a deep dark red for the color, matching the lipstick she bought.

Saturday Morning finally arrived. Her Master was up and gone early something about having to take care of some business. This worried her, as she knew that he had a habit of getting into his work and losing track of time. His mother picked up the kids at 9:30 right on time. She then proceeded with her Master's instructions. She was hoping that everything turned out right; she had obeyed him and had not tried to discuss the day's plans at all. She just hoped that he had not forgotten about them. His week seemed to be more hectic than most and it could have easily slipped his mind.

What she did not know was her Master had work extra hard all week to make sure he had no business related to work for the rest of the weekend. The business he had to take care of was final preparations for the day ahead. First thing was scouting the best route to the restaurant. Stopping by the toy store to purchase a new butt plug, and a special thong.

She went into the bathroom and proceeded to shave her legs and underarms. Then she shaved her cunt, something she had neglected for some time. She then did the one thing that she found most humiliating, she administered an enema to herself. Once she was done with her preparations she put on her robe and went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, it was only 10:30 a bit early to be drinking but his instructions were explicit, and she wanted the day to be everything it promised to be.

She returned to the bathroom and drew her bath. While the tub was filling she poured in some bath salts that were supposed to help one relax. Once the tub was filled she stepped in letting the warm water envelope her. She sipped her wine and then closed her eyes and let her body relax. She wanted to serve her Master more than anything. She slowly let her cares wash away, and opened her mind to the thoughts of her Master and his caring but demanding touch. She wondered what he had in mind, what would be demanded of her, would she be able to comply with his wishes. It almost felt that she was preparing to serve him for the first time. She was nervous yet excited. She feared, yet looked forward to her time with her master.

She finished her wine and relaxed until the bath cooled. She then got out dried herself. She went to the bedroom and noticed that it was only 11:45, she had almost two hours until she had to be ready, so she went down stairs and signed onto the computer to check her email.

She was happy when she seen that there was an email from her Master. The subject simply said, "Good morning pet"

She opened it and it read;

pet,

If you are reading this I trust that you have been following my instructions. I know you have taken care of arrangements with my mother. By now your body should be prepared to serve me. When I arrive home I expect you to be waiting in the living room in position. You may use a cushion to kneel on; I know you have not knelt in a long time, and it may be rough on your knees. While kneeling I expect you to be thinking how much pleasure you get from serving me. I want you to remember your only duties are to please me and to be obedient.

Master!


As she read the email she felt her nipples stiffen, and a warm glow start to form in the pit of her stomach. She now had a better feeling about the day; she knew he had not forgotten. They were going to be together as Master and sub. She clicked the reply button and typed her reply; it just flowed from her heart, as she felt herself slipping even further into subspace.
Master,

i belong to you, i am here for Your pleasure. i will serve you in what ever You desires. i only desire to be obedient. my greatest pleasure comes from pleasing You.

I will be waiting for my Master as instructed.

Your obedient,

pet


She logged off the computer and headed for the bedroom. She checked the time it was just after noon she had plenty of time to get ready. It had been sometime since she wore her lingerie for her Master. First the garter, she clips it on and positions it just so. As the straps caress the sensitive backs of her thighs, her mind drifts to the time when her husband had to just about beg her to wear lingerie. Then she felt her body was not sexy enough for such garments. She continued with her stocking. The silky feel of her stockings on her smooth legs pushed her mind on, remembering when her husband and her first started experimenting with BDSM. One of the first things that her husband demanded in his role as her Master was lingerie and absolutely no pantyhose. She had not even bothered with panties; she knew it was not an oversight on her Masters part he often made her go out without panties. The Sheer Lace Bra was next; you could easily see her nipples through the lace and she knew that it would do little to hide the excited state of her nipples. As the stiff lace cups of her bra scratched at her nipples they hardened to two little stones. This all combined to heighten her senses and pushed her yet deeper into sub space. She had a warmth about her that was centered in the very core of her womanhood. The lingerie, once something she looked on as not being good enough for, now she relished the effect the silk and lace had on her.

With her lingerie on and her mind in overdrive she sat at her vanity and started to apply her makeup. She carefully fixed her hair and then applied her makeup. She picked bolder colors than she would normally use, as she knew this is what her Master would desire. She finished with the blood red lipstick and her Masters favorite perfume in all the right places.

She then slipped a dark blue silk blouse on, the coolness of the silk caused her nipples to ache and they hardened even more. Next was the skirt, black linen and a few inches above her knee. Then came the heals, four-inch dark blue paten leather.

Her outfit complete, her makeup applied to his explicit desires. Her mind filled with nothing but the desire to serve and obey. She was fully into sub mode now.

She stood before the full-length mirror and gave herself the once over. The reflection looking back from her mirror added more fuel to the fire of desire already burning in her very soul. Her outfit simple yet sexy, her nipples excited state clearly shown. Her makeup was perfect just a touch on the sluttish side just like her Master demanded it to be. She hoped that her Master would be pleased. Then satisfied that she was finished she headed for the living room. It was only 1:20 but she went to the center of the room and knelt never even considering her Masters generous offer of a cushion for her knees. This action served two purposes, it made her look more submissive in her Masters eyes, while it was easier on her back to hold her proper position. She assumed her position; knees spread just a little passed shoulder width, back straight arms behind her neck, eyes lowered.

As soon as she was in position her mind started to wonder what her Master had in store for her. From her outfit she assumed they would be going out, but where, with her Master she never knew. He was skilled at keeping her off guard and under constant sexual tension. He knew in that condition she was much more receptive to his control.

She was so into her thoughts she did not hear her Master arrive, until she heard the front door close. She resisted the urge to lookup, knowing it would not please him and could force the day down a path she would regret.

He stood in the arch admiring his pet; he could not help but smile at the site before him. Kneeling in complete submission, no longer just his wife but his pet, and just like a pet so willing and needing to please her Master. He resisted the urge to go to her, as he wanted her to wait just a bit longer. There was plenty of time he turned and headed for the shower.

As she knelt she could sense his presence then he was gone without so much as a word. Now that she knew her Master was home her senses were tuned to him. She strained to hear any indication where her Master was. She could hear him going upstairs then she could hear the shower. It seemed like it took her Master forever to finish his shower. At last she heard the shower stop and then again it seemed like her Master was taking his time getting ready, but she could not tell if he actually was or just her need for her Master exaggerating the time it was taking.

Finally she heard his footsteps on the steps. Then she could again sense his presents again. But where was he, why is he not said anything, her mind was racing, was he not pleased, did she not follow his instructions. He could see her concern form on her features as he stood in complete silence admiring the sexy creature that knelt before him. A picture of complete submission, and obedience.

He suddenly moved to right in front of her. He reached down and took hold of her hands and brought her to her feet. Her legs shook as she stood. She did not know if it was from the amount of time she knelt, or the fact that she now stood before her Master. He placed his hand on her chin and tilted her head back so that he could look at her face. She still did not raise her eyes to meet his gaze, until he spoke, "pet, you are most beautiful today. You have pleased me with your obedience." With that said he lowered his lips to her and kissed her with a passion that she had not felt in sometime. His kiss took her breath away and caused her legs to buckle. If it were not for his arms enveloping her body she surely would have collapsed to the floor.

He then lead her into the dining room, where he pulled a chair out from the table and had her bend over resting her head on the seat cushion causing her ass to be raised into the air. Then he used is foot to cause her to spread her legs wide. While she stood in such an obscene position she felt him grasp the hem of her skirt and raise it up over her hips, exposing her ass.

He started questioning her, "Who am I?"

"You are my Master," her answer came quickly and without hesitation.

"Who are you?"

"I am your pet, Sir"

"What is your purpose?" came his next.

"To serve you, Sir." again her response came without hesitation.

"What matters most to you pet?"

"To be obedient and to please you, Sir"

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks pet"

Without a word she reached back and spread her cheeks and waited for his next command.

The next thing she felt was his fingers spreading something cool and slippery onto her rosebud. He continued to spread the cool lube inserting one then two fingers into her ass. She let out a low moan as his fingers invaded her ass. He slowly fucked his fingers in and out of her, working the lube deep.

Her cunt spasmed and she could feel her cunt juice start to leak onto her inner thigh. Between all her preparation, the obscene position he had her in, and his fingers fucking in and out of her ass, she could feel the fire begin to grow once more deep in side her. She was panting, as the fire grew hotter. She was lost in her bodies need for release, without realizing it she started to move her hips in an unconscious attempt to fuck the fingers deeper into her ass.

She was brought back to reality when he quickly pulled his fingers from her ass, and landed two quick swats on her upturned ass, CRACK! CRACK!

She let out a screech, as the swats took her completely by surprise. That earned her another swat, CRACK! She stifled her cry as the third swat landed. Then she waited, she stood very still as she knew was required. She was kicking herself she knew she had displeased her MASTER by letting her own needs overrule her Masters wishes. It seemed like forever as she waited for him to make the next move. Finally he spoke, "pet, you had better get your urges under control or you will be in for a very hot ass."

He started questioning her again, "Who am I?"

"You are my Master," her answer came quickly and without hesitation.

"Who are you?"

"I am your pet, Sir"

"What is your purpose?" came his next.

"To serve you, Sir." again her response came without hesitation.

"What matters most to you pet?"

"Please Sir, forgive me, I will be obedient and do what ever I can to please you. Your pleasure is all that matters, Sir!"

"We shall see pet..." was all he said as he slid his fingers into her ass once again. She stifled a moan as he pushed his fingers all the way in, in one quick stoke.

He fucked his fingers in and out of her ass a couple of more times, just enough to restoke the fires, not that they needed restoked. Satisfied her ass was relaxed He removed his fingers from her ass.

As she felt his fingers leave her ass a moan escaped her throat at the sudden empty feeling, and also the knowledge of what she knew was to come next.

He then coated the outside of the new butt plug with more lube and slowly inserted it into her ass. She moaned as it slid in. It was always a strange feeling as it went in, especially when it got to the widest part before it narrowed down. She was whining as her asshole was being stretched, as it had been a while since she had worn a plug. Then with one last gentle push and a slight twisting motion her Master had the plug firmly seated in her rear passage. He then slid a finger through her slit starting at the bottom and ending with a pinch or her clit. She jerked, her cunt spasmed again, and more cunt juice coated her inner thighs. He just chuckled, "Oh my but you are a horny little slut today"

He then let her release her ass cheeks and helped her to stand again. Her hair and makeup needed attention.

"Go and freshen up pet, and be quick about it we have reservations." She answered, "Yes Sir!" turned and headed back to her bedroom to fix her hair and makeup. She blushed as she now realized that they were going out and she had to wear the plug. Again something she had not been required to do for quite sometime.

She hurried to her room to fix her makeup, she relished the feeling of the plug in her ass, she felt so full, and so submissive. When she got there, she found a package, laying on the vanity, with a note on it.

pet,

You will find a pair of panties inside, put them on.

Master!


She opened the package and found black lace panties, thong in style, but the piece that ran between her asscheeks was wider than most. As she pulled the panties on she found them tight, almost like they were a size or two to small. To her amazement the lace stretched to allow them to be pulled all the way on. As they slid up the last inch she realize why the strap was so wide as it pushed on the plug holding it even more firmly in her ass. It was at this moment she felt something hard pressing against her clit. She ran her hand across the front of the panties and felt what seamed to be a small plastic disc, about 1" in diameter and about a ¼" thick in the center tapering down to a thin rounded edge, sewn into the front of the panties. The disc was positioned to rest right on top of her clit. She wondered what her Master was up to. She quickly snapped her attention back to the task at hand and smoothed her skirt and sat to fix her makeup. She was glad her makeup only required a minimal amount of fixing, and was amazed that the lipstick seemed to truly be smear proof.

She finished fixing her makeup and hair, and then headed back down to the living room. Now when she walked not only did she have to deal with the plug in her ass, but the little plastic disc in her panties was rubbing her clit. This alone was going to be torture.

As soon as she entered the living room she went and knelt before her MASTER knees spread back straight head lowered and hands clasp behind her neck.

Her Master got up from the chair and approached her. He reached down and took her by the hands and brought her to her feet. He took her by the chin and tilted her head and looked into her eyes and spoke, "pet, my you are so beautiful. It is time to go we have reservations. As they got into the car came his next instruction, one that she could have anticipated but knew a good sub never does, "when you get in and when ever you sit tonight raise the back of your skirt and let your bare ass rest on the seat."