Reclaiming His pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master then went to the workbench and picked up two clothespins and came over and reached out and pinched her left nipple. He squeezed it hard and twisted and pulled it. She let a little squeal but held still knowing this is what was expected of her. He then carefully positioned one of the clothespins over her left nipple, and released it. She felt its bite as the jaws closed on her defenseless nipple. The sudden pain caused her to let out another squeal, as it shot straight to her cunt, like a bolt of electricity. He gave her little time to recover from the first clothespins when he was pinching, pulling, and twisting her right nipple. Then again the sudden bite of the other clothespin. She squealed again as the clothespin bit into the tender flesh of her nipple. As always to her amazement, the pain in her nipples went straight to her cunt and turned into the most delicious pleasure.

Her Master then went to the workbench and picked up the flogger, a gift from her, one that she has came to love as much as hate. He swung it without warning a light blow to her back. One designed to measure his swing. She braced herself for what she knew was to follow. He started out slow, covering her backside from her shoulders to the backs of her thighs. Turning her skin a nice shade of pink. So far she had been able to take it and hold relatively still, but she knew that her resolve would not last long, he would have her dancing soon.

Her Master then started again, this time the blows came harder and faster, with each blow her skin turned darker pink, and also caused her breast to jump causing fresh pain from the clothespins. As he worked his way done her body she was finding it harder to hold still and stifle her cries. He worked with a skill turning her skin deeper pink then red, she was moaning openly now, and letting out screams when the flogger came in contact with the tender underside of her ass just above her thighs. He continued his assault raining down blows harder as he went. Soon her resolve totally dissolved and she was crying out and dancing with every blow. Her backside felt like it was on fire, but the fire inside her cunt was even hotter.

He did not stop until his armed tired and he was satisfied with the color evenly spread over her skin. She was panting, tears running from her eyes, but she pleased him, never once calling out her safe word. He returned the flogger to the workbench and then the next thing she felt was his arms enveloping her from behind. As he snuggled against her back she moaned as her skin was tender and sensitive. He slid his finger down to her cunt. He found her cunt lips open and soaking wet. As he probed her cunt with one hand, his other was tweaking her clothes pinned nipples sending more jolts of electricity to her clit. She was going out of her mind with need. She was pushing her cunt against his fingers trying to encourage him to give her relief. Her nipples were screaming, but she could care less, all that matter now was her release.

Her Master could sense her need and as he pushed her closer to her release he whispered into her ear, "pet, you will not cum without permission." She moaned and answered, "Please Master I need to cum, please let you're slut cum, please Master I beg you." His answer was for him to remove his hands from her breast and cunt and back away, leaving her hanging there panting and whining with need.

He left her hang until her panting stopped and she calmed down a bit. Then he released her wrist. And lead her over to the wooden table, and had her sit on the edge of it. He then went to the workbench and picked up a length of soft black cloth and covered her eyes with it.

She let out a soft moan and felt a shiver as her world was plunged into the darkness of the blindfold. He then went to the workbench and picked up two cotton balls, which he carefully fit into her ear, then went and got another length of the soft black cloth. He found the center of the cloth and placed it against her lips. While he was wrapping the two ends around to the back of her head he made sure to cover her ears to hold the cotton in place. He pulled the first wrap tight and told her to open her mouth, which allowed the cloth to act like a bit. He then wrapped the two ends around her head in opposite directions then to the back of her head where he tied the ends together. Her mind was racing now, all she could see was blackness, and all she could hear was her heart pounding in her chest as a combination of fear and extreme excitement wracked her mind. She has yet to understand why being tortured as she was being, was such sweat pleasure.

Then he laid her back, positioning her so her ass was just at the edge of the table. Next he took a nylon tie down strap and attached it to an eyehook on one side of the table, ran it across her body and attached it to an eyehook on the other side. He then pulled it tight, pinning her body to the table. He then took a short length of rope and attached it to the D ring in one of her ankle cuffs and then ran it through an eyehook attached to the rafters. The eyehook was positioned on the rafters so when the rope was pulled her leg was pull up toward the rafters and off to one side. Her Master then repeated the process on her other ankle. When he was finished her legs were pulled up and spread wide leaving her ass and cunt fully exposed.

As he put her back into bondage, now taking her movement a way from her the delicious feeling of being totally at her Master's mercy flowed over her. She was on such a sexual high that her need for release was all that mattered, and she would endure what ever she had to, to earn this release from her Master.

Her Master then continued by taking two more short lengths of rope and attached them to the wrist cuffs. Then using the same eyehook he used for the respective ankle, he pulled her arms up and off to the side of her body. This opened her entire body to his pleasure.

She was panting again as the intense bondage and being deprived of her basic senses of sight and sound had her mind on overload, Her cunt was screaming for relief, her heart was pounding, Her nipples throbbing and her Master just stood back and watched her struggle with her intense state of arousal. He knew he now had her where he now had to be careful because she was beyond the ability to signal him to stop. He knew from past experiences that even though all she had to do was call her safe word or hold up two fingers to say it was too much; she would not once she was this aroused. Her need for release was all consuming, all that mattered.

Her Master then went over to her and reached down and took a hold of the clothes pin on her right nipple and started to pull it straight up stretching her nipple.

She screamed into the gag, as the pain hit her mind a split second before it hit her cunt like a bolt of lighting. Her cunt spasmed and she could feel her cunt juice start running down across her upturned asshole. Then it just continued as he pulled until the clothespin popped off, which cause her to scream once more and caused the fire in her cunt to scream louder for relief. As soon as her nipple was released he clamped down on it with his mouth sucking hard on it causing the blood to rush back in that much faster. The constant pressure on her nipple from his sucking was making her nipples hyper sensitive. The next thing she felt was The other clothespin being pulled and her nipple being stretched and fresh pain being added to her already overloaded mind. Her cunt was on fire, her juices were running out of her. Then the clothespin popped off her other nipple. He immediately sucked her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it hard. Her head was flailing back and forth. Her whole body was shaking. He now knew she was ready. Time to give her what her body has been screaming for, RELEASE.

He move up and put his lips close to her neck right below her ear. He then spoke "pet, I trust you can hear me, as your Master I now give you permission to cum."

With that he moved around the table pulled a chair over and sat down between her spread legs. He then leaned forward and blew on her engorged cunt lips. He watched as her cunts reaction was to spasm and release another flood of cunt juice. He then started licking and sucking on her cunt lips. Licking her slit from her asshole all the way but not quite to her clit. With each lick He would give her asshole a good licking then suck each of her cunt lips into his mouth pulling on the causing then to swell more. He continued his oral assault keeping her right on the edge so desperate to cum. She was bucking her hips as much as her bondage would allow. Then without warning he sucks her clit into his mouth and uses his tongue to smash it against his teeth. This is enough to push her over the edge. All of the sudden her mind explodes in a white hot flash as her Release hits her. As soon as her orgasm is full blown he stops abusing her clit and moves around to her side. He plunged three fingers into her hot and extremely wet cunt. As he fucked his fingers in and out of her cunt, He started rubbing her clit with his thumb. This launched her into another series of gut wrenching orgasms.

While he continued fucking his fingers in and out of her cunt he reached down and pinched her right nipple. This pushed her orgasm on even harder as her whole body went stiff and a muffled scream could be heard through her gag. Her cunt clamped down on his fingers, her orgasm lasted about another 15 seconds and she went completely limp. The last orgasm crashed into her causing her mind to overload in a brilliant flash of color then completely black.

It is not the first time that he had pushed her orgasm to complete overload. He went over and released her wrist and ankles. He removed the ropes but left the cuffs in place, he had other plans for them. He then removed the gag and blind fold. She was panting so hard it was almost like she was gasping for air. Her eyes were glazed over with a far away look. Her Master then ran his fingers over her nipples and quickly down to her cunt. As soon as his fingers came in contact with her cunt she moaned, "pppplllleeeeaassseeeennoooo mmmmoooooorrrreeee, ooooooo gggggggooooooddddd nnnnoooo mmmmmooooorrrreeeeeee...."

Her Master took mercy on her and stepped back and let her calm down. While he watched her recover he coiled up the lengths of rope and put away all of the toys except for her cuffs and collar and a few leather straps with snap hooks at each end.

He then helped her upstairs then lead her to the living room. He had her stand in position in the doorway while he moved her pet bed to beside his favorite chair. He then led her over to the pet bed. He had her kneel in a more relaxed position. Knees spread wide, but she was allowed to sit back on her haunches and keep her arms down in front of her palms down resting on her thighs.

One simple command came from his mouth, "Stay" he then turned and headed for the kitchen.

The command was not needed, as she knew she would not move until her gave her permission. Her mind was still spinning, as it always did when she was on such a sexual high. But the questions of how she could crave such things and get so much pleasure from the pain no longer mattered. All that mattered was pleasing her Master.

A few minutes later he returned with a tray carrying two glasses of wine and a bowl of fresh strawberries. He set the tray down on a table beside his table and the sat in his chair. While patting his thigh her Master gave another simple command, "come here girl, come on" It rolled off his tongue like he was calling a loyal pet.

She dropped to all fours and crawled over to him.

Then another command, "sit." she immediately assumed her relaxed position at her Masters feet. He handed her her glass of wine and let her take a drink. He then took her glass and set it back on the tray. He then took a strawberry and fed it to her. He continued with the strawberries and wine, stroking her hair and running his hand across her face softly stroking her check and under her chin. The sexual heat was fading a bit, but it was being replaced with contentment. He was silent the whole time he attended to her.

When the wine and the strawberries were gone he again gave one simple command, "stay." He then took the tray back to the kitchen. When he returned from the kitchen he past right by her and again called her as before, "come on girl, come on, time to go up stairs."

She quickly followed on all fours until she got to the bottom of the steps. She knew she was allowed to walk up the steps so she stood and followed upstairs. As she got to the top step her Master was waiting and signaled her that it was ok to continue to walk.

Once in the bedroom he had her remove her lingerie and then he took her to the edge of the bed and bent her over and reached down and slid his fingers over her cunt. That was all it took to start her juices flowing again. He then removed his clothing and walked up behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. When he had it covered in her juices he lined it up with her hole and slid it all the way in, in one stroke. She let out a moan and pushed back onto his cock. He started fucking her with nice slow strokes. Stoking the fire in her cunt again. The heat of her cunt and his own excitement soon had him pounding her from behind. She felt another orgasm coming on and out of know where she felt a sharp sting on her ass as he landed a swat, then another and another. The sudden sting pushed her over the edge. As her orgasm wracked her it sent him over the edge. With one more stroke he slammed his cock all the way in and held it there as it filled her cunt with his cum. He laid across her back for a few while he got his breath. He then got off her he then went over and picked up the leather straps and ran one between her ankle cuffs, and another one between her wrist cuffs. He then covered her up turn out the light and crawled into bed. As soon as he was situated the next command, "come her girl, come on." She quickly moved to snuggle up to her Master. He stoked her hair and whispered "You are so beautiful. You have pleased your Master. You have done very well tonight, I Love you, Good night pet."

She simply said, "Thank you for allowing me to serve you Master, I Love You, good night Master"

She lay there listening to her Master, and once she heard is breathing fall into a deep restful pattern she allowed herself to relax. She felt so much more at peace with herself. She had her Master again. Sleep came easy, as she was quite exhausted from the day.

She woke the next day to the smell of fresh coffee, and bacon. She lay in bed as she was still in her cuffs and collar and knew she had to wait for permission to get up. It was then that her Master appeared in the doorway with a cup of coffee. He set in on her vanity then went over and helped her out of bed. He then removed her cuffs and her leather collar. He then put her gold collar back on. He took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly and said, "good morning pet, enjoy your coffee and get a shower and join me in the kitchen for breakfast. We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes Master" I will only be a few minutes. She then took her coffee and headed for the shower. Once she was done she head done to the kitchen in her robe. The table was set, there was fresh strawberries, orange juice, he had her sit and then filled her cup with more coffee. He then served her French toast and bacon. He sat and as they enjoyed their breakfast they discussed the previous night and working on getting back to where they were. They talked all morning until it was time to go to his mothers for an early dinner and pickup the kids. They had setup the rules again. He promised to not neglect his duties. She promised him to be obedient.

As they drove to his mother's house he felt relief that he had won his pet back. She was very relaxed and so happy that her Master had returned. They both know they have a long path ahead but now more than ever they look forward to where the path will lead.

To be continued...