Reclaiming My Sex Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Cortney gets a new Master.
3.3k words
4.52
26.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea and I exchanged almost daily emails for what turned out to be a three-month stay away from home. She was making marvelous strides at her new job. The five guys respected her talent and loved not having to be involved in the business side of their now growing profitable company. She was asking me fewer and fewer questions. Her confidence was soaring. Andrea even wrote of a stupid mistake she made and laughed at herself. The oldest partner, the senior Jim, had introduced her to one of his friends and they were really hitting it off.

At first she had been reluctant to tell me all about her new love, thinking I would be hurt.

I worked hard to word my emails to let her know how special she was to me but that I always knew I was too old for her and that I knew the intimate part of our relationship would only be temporary.

A week before I returned home, one of Andrea's emails was a book. She was worried about her long-time friend, Cortney, and asked if I would just take Cortney out for dinner a couple of times to cheer her up. The story was fascinating.

Cortney had trusted and lived for one man for five years. She was a natural submissive and he was her Master in the truest soft Dom/sub traditions. For some reason he had raised the ante. He began to hurt, bruise and degrade her in ways that were beyond the limits they had set. When he left, he left her destitute with no place to live. Now she was very depressed, convinced that she was a horrible woman and unworthy of a man. She couldn't get motivated enough to find a secretarial job and put her substantial skills to work. Andrea felt that Cortney had lost touch with reality and may now even be suicidal.

Andrea described occasions where Cortney could almost reach orgasm from the voice and suggestions of her Master. She said, how Cortney trusted him enough to never question his demands. She described a drunken party where her Master was bet $100 that outwardly shy Cortney would not strip naked in front of everyone. Not only did she strip but she stayed that way, glued to her Master's side, all night as he touched every inch of her when ever he wanted. Andrea said by the end of the evening, the heat and desire that radiated off Cortney had all the party going couples so turned on that the party broke up early. Now three years later, the women still talk about how hotly they were fucked when they got home. I sent Andrea my reply:

Andrea,

Since you have abandoned me for someone younger and hotter, I'll need someone to talk to. Maybe Cortney will have a very private playful dinner with you and me at an unusual place I know outside of town. Tell her a little about me and see if she's game. I get home Tuesday. Dinner would be great Friday night, 7p.m. Tell me all of Cortney's favorite foods and everything you can about her. You dress semiformal for the evening, no slacks. Make sure Cortney dresses in a light blue, flared, puffy, little girl's skirt and a thin low cut white top. If the timing works for the two of you, please advise."

John

The return email really got me dreaming and compromised my effectiveness at work.

John,

It's a date. Don't scare the hell out of my friend. You know I'm not into girls but Cortney is beautiful. She is about 5'6", thin around 125 pounds, auburn hair, green eyes, no freckles, body shaved clean, never seen her fingernails or toenails with chipped polish, husky voice, very limber, never been married, never had kids, 40, cannot take birth control pills, is physically very healthy, wants a baby very much, intelligent but definitely not ambitious, hard working, interested in almost everything, good cook, small breasts, nipples always hard, seems too clean, never heard about any family, not good alone, shy with strangers. She used use to be talkative, naughty and fun with me. Right now she is more than hurt; she is crushed. There doesn't seem to be any life in her eyes. They use to always sparkle.

Andrea

Years ago I loaned my little sister a lot of money to buy a big old house and get into a business. She was very secretive, always telling me that I would not approve. I wanted to know more because she was unusually successful; the monthly cash and check always surprised me. Finally I discovered her business. Mistress Anne owned the "Dungeon of Delights." Sis was so happy and excited when I did not judge her and showed interest that she talked my ear off for hours and asked for my help on the business end. She taught me a lot but generally the "Dungeon" bored me.

Mistress Anne helped me plan and arranged everything for the fantasy evening - the fine food, the private dungeon, the two females and the two males to help and my list of equipment. She had even called Andrea and told her how to act and to go along with what ever happened. The evening was going to be an experience for us all to remember. Neither woman had any clue about what to expect. Andrea probably had a few ideas, especially after I told her to change the date if Cortney wasn't fertile during our special evening.

Promptly at seven, Andrea and Cortney rang the buzzer on private entrance #2, Mistress Anne opened the outside door and ushered them into the anteroom, took their coats and nudged them through the second door into a pitch black room. She left them there, loudly locking the door behind her.

A dim spot light illuminated a well-set formal table for two about five steps in front of the two slightly frightened women. I was dressed completely in black with a black scarf around my head and a black eye mask. My shoes were lifted four inches towering my normal 6'2" over both my 5'6" subjects. For an extra disguise, I had chemically lowered my voice. They both jumped when I moved from the darkness and welcomed them, "I'm so very glad that the two of you chose to have dinner with me tonight."

Andrea questioned, "James?"

"Tonight, we are here for a wonderful meal. However, in this place, to avoid any unpleasantness you both will respectfully address me as 'Sir James.'

Andrea snickered, trying to maintain control and said, "James, what is this place."

"Because you are new, I will answer your question and allow you that one disrespectful slight. You had better get Cortney to explain to you what the 'Sir' denotes. Look about you."

I turned on a powerful flashlight and moved it quickly about the room, pausing on items I had selected for shock value. I highlighted a large selection chains and manacles, a stock, a rack, a cage, a selection of paddles, a table of electric sex toys, a collection of dildos and the two shadowy female assistants.

Andrea resisted again, "What the hell is all this? We were invited for dinner."

Anne emerged from the shadows with two very light skinned muscular men. Each man was clad only in black speedo trunks and a black hood. The three hustled the struggling Andrea into the darkness. A door firmly slammed and her complaining voice could no longer be heard.

"Let's begin our lovely dinner, Cortney. Please sit here. I have had all your favorite dishes prepared."

We started with individual cheese plates and a light wine to spur our conversation. "Cortney, because we do not know each other, I want you to feel free to talk to me openly."

The cheese was almost gone before she spoke. "Sir James, did you know Andrea well?"

Cortney could hear a heavy door open. She heard a rattle of chains and could feel someone approaching. Andrea was nude except for her chains. Her head was lowered and she carried two small beautiful crisp salads. She sniveled as she meekly approached and properly served the salads and cleared the cheese plates and used wine glasses.

I stood and walked behind Cortney, retrieving a different wine from the darkness. As I poured her wine, I answered her, "I know Andrea's professional work and I know her body. Until tonight I did not know her spirit was so rebellious." I slipped my hands down to caress Cortney's neck and then down farther to rub first one and then the other nipple. She sucked in her breath. Before she exhaled, I was moving back to my seat.

"Why did you previous Master violate your trust in him and hurt you?"

She was obviously shocked by my knowledge and hesitated to answer.

"Tonight, I will be firm and demanding, but gentle with you unless you disrespect me by not responding to my requests instantly."

She understood, "He said I was no longer pleasing him, that I spoke of wanting a baby too much and that he had prettier and hotter women than me."

"He forgot the privileged place that you had given him. He was a fool. You are very beautiful and desirable. Pick up the little tomato from your salad, close your eyes and crush it with your front teeth allowing its juices to run down your lips and chin."

Again I went to her, leaned over and kissed away the juice running down her face. She sighed and opened her lips slightly. Cortney loved to be kissed. She offered her tongue tentatively and I sucked it. When she took it back I lightly kissed all around her face and slipped my right hand inside her gauzy top, under her bra and rolled her left nipple firmly between my thumb and fingers. As I withdrew I pulled, stretching her breast. I felt it snap back as her nipple slipped from my grasp.

"Your body is welcoming me. I want you. To taste you." I used her hair to pull her head back and kissed her passionately. She rocked her mouth into me trying to get more sensation from our kisses. She could feel the need in me and moaned into my mouth.

Another moan came from the darkness. "Andrea, come here to us."

Still in her chains and with her head down submissively, she slowly approached stopping on Cortney's left side. "Put your hands behind your back Andrea." She did not resist this time.

"Cortney see if her pussy is wet from watching us." Cortney did not hesitate, turned and slipped her right hand between Andrea's legs. There was no prompting. Andrea spread wider and Cortney pushed two fingers steadily and easily to the second knuckle into Andrea.

"Yes, Sir, she is wet."

I knelt on one knee beside Cortney, "Taste her then let me lick her wetness off your lips."

Twice Cortney loaded her fingers with Andrea's juices and licked them into her mouth not swallowing. She turned toward me, mouth open and her tongue slightly out. We shared Andrea; we kissed, tasted, licked and swallowed. During our fourth hot kiss, my hand slipped up to find where her legs met. She gasp but I encountered panties.

In mock anger I loudly announced, "Panties are never allowed in my presence."

The female helpers burst from the darkness pulling Cortney from her chair and onto the table. Her clothed breasts were smashed in her salad plate. I raised her frilly skirt, grabbed a sharp knife from the table and cut them from her body. I reached between her and the table and pulled her up by her bra. "Don't hide your beautiful breasts from me either."

I cut her bra away.

The helpers gathered all the debris, cleaned up the table and helped Cortney settle into her seat again. As she sat down, I ripped her top open and kissed first one nipple and then the other. Her eyes were wide, she was breathing hard.

"Since you have salad dressing on you, can I eat you?"

"Yes, Master. Anytime you want, you can eat me."

I knew Andrea was still in the room because another gasp came from the darkness.

Cortney was warm, soft and responsive. My hands opened her shredded blouse, fully exposing her firm natural breasts. My lips sucked, kissed and worshiped every inch of each one. I left them uncovered when I returned to my chair and gave the signal for the entrée to be served.

Conversation was pleasant and informative through the entrée

"Cortney, come stand next to me."

Without hesitation she came to me.

"Remove all your clothes and let me see all of your body."

Again no hesitation.

"I want to examine you now."

A light came on highlighting an OB-GYN examining table. Cortney was led to it and spread wide. Heals into the stirrups. I examined her very thoroughly. Her breasts were clear, her abdomen was ticklish but normal, her hips were wide and her uterus was not tipped. I leaned forward, kissed and tasted her pussy. I spread her thin lips; she still had remnants of her hymen; her clit glistened pink and stood proud of its hood. My lips closed over it and she moaned softly. She had not used heavy fragrances. She smelled and tasted devine.

"Do not dress her. Bring her back to me at the table."

When she arrived at my side, I ordered her, "Kneel on my right side."

I handed her a bowl of cleaned strawberries. "Select the best berry, dip it in the cream on the table and feed me."

She fed me – neatly, carefully and sensually.

"Now select the next best berry, dip it, lick it and let me watch you eat it."

By the time dessert was over, I had to have this delight. Serving me was making her cunt wet and its sweet smell had given me a hard-on.

"Feel what your presence and body have done to me while you served me."

Cortney's hand slipped to my crotch. Her fingers closed around my cock and she softly masturbated me.

"Listen carefully. I hate to repeat myself. I understand you do not have a job or a place to stay. For at least the next year, you will live with me. I will provide for you very well and will be good to you. You will serve me as you did you previous Master. I will not share you, even with the eyes of others, like he did. You will also do secretarial work for me. Your body is strong and you have not had children. I will make you pregnant and you will bare us a beautiful healthy baby. At the end of the year, we will discuss what is best for you and the child."

Cortney was in shock. She turned to look at me. Her eyes were sparkling but she immediately dropped her gaze.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a half-inch wide soft pink collar. The collar was held together with a small broach. The broach had three stones, a diamond, a ruby and a blue sapphire. I tied the collar around Cortney's neck.

"The diamond represents me, the ruby represents you and the sapphire represents the baby you will give me. You will have many collars. Some you will have to earn. If you ever come to me without one around your neck, I will know you no longer want to serve me and have me care for you. Your body and your surrender pleases me Cortney. Do not turn your beautiful eyes away from me. You can respectfully say anything to me. All final decisions are mine but we must be partners at least for our child."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her body melted into my strength. She felt safe and sighed.

"The first time I have sex with you, will be more for making you pregnant than to make love with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand Master."

"My name is John."

"I understand John."

In the darkness, one by one candles were lit surrounding a white satin bed. A large man came from the shadows, picked up Cortney, carried her to the bed, laid her gently down in the center and faded into the darkness. The two naked female helpers moved to her side arranging her red hair and fretting over her.

When I arrived at the foot of the bed, the helpers came to me and removed all my clothes, except the mask. My cock was only half hard. Andrea, still in chains, was brought and knelt in front of me. I nodded to her. She took my cock gently in her hands and guided it past her lips into her mouth. As Andrea worked to make me hard, both female helpers returned to Cortney. They rubbed her skin with a light vanilla warming oil. Anne, dressed like a white winged nude angle, descended between Cortney's legs and licked her until she was moaning near orgasm.

I went to her. She reached for me and opened her legs a little wider.

"Cortney, give yourself to me, guide me into your body."

Her pussy was wet and welcomed the head of my cock inside her folds. Her wetness was a blessing. She was tight around me. She was a virgin to a man my size. We rocked together and shared our first few French kisses while we waited for her to stretch and allow me to slip farther inside her.

She raised her hips and my cock met her with a gentle push. We both kept up the pressure and felt my shaft slip in ever so slowly until our pubic bones touched. Being engulfed by her and feeling her warm skin under my naked weight was exquisite.

"Your body is magnificent. I am happy with you. Do you want to make a baby?"

Cortney had tears in her eyes when she whispered, "Yes."

The two helpers came from the shadows again. Each took one of Cortney's legs, bent her knees and tilted her hips so her body was perfectly angled to receive my sperm.

I started to thrust into her; pausing deep on every stroke.

"Do you feel my cock lightly bumping the mouth to your womb? When I ejaculate into you, I will flood you there and my sperm will swim to your egg. You will be pregnant before your climax ends."

I made sure that the entire length of my cock slid along her clit on both the in and out strokes. She was so very tight; I hoped I could wait for her.

She said something no one could hear. Again she spoke; louder but we couldn't understand. Her body was tightening. Her hands were clinching the sheets. Her toes were spread wide. She said, "Please, give me a baby. Please, give me a baby."

Cortney felt my first throb deep inside her. Her climax began with her prayer again, "Please, give me a baby."

My body bent backward holding the tip of my cock perfectly. My semen pumped from my balls and flooded into the dimple of her cervix. When I quit ejaculating, I kept driving into her, hoping to give her more from my body and help assure her prayer would be answered.

Neither her climax nor mine was mind blowing. There would be time for that later. Later when her belly was growing and our son was kicking in protest. Over the next few months, she would learn to suck me and please me with every part of her body. Soon her hands, her feet, her ass, her neck, her armpits, her everything will all recognize my cock at the slightest touch. Her body will be well satisfied and she will be financially well off. But she doesn't know all that now or even care. Tears were rolling down her face. She was pregnant now, belonged to someone now and was safe now.