Recliner for Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't stop fucking me."

I could feel his cock starting to expand bigger. I looked at his dick slowly going all the way deep into me. I knew how bad he wanted to blow his load deep inside me. I wanted him to knock me up and make me his bitch forever. What would Kevin think? What would my parents think? I didn't care about that; I wanted Steve to get me pregnant right here, right now. The ultimate orgasm ever came over me. It felt like I was going to explode.

"DO IT... BLOW YOUR LOAD INSIDE ME....IM YOUR BITCH....IM YOUR FUCKING BITCH....PLANT YOUR SEED....I WANT YOUR TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!!!

Before Steve had a chance to say anything I grabbed his head and we began kissing as hard as we possibly could. He was going nuts, slamming as deep as he possibly could into me. I knew he was about to blow. His balls were tightening up and his grunting was getting louder.

"OH MY GOD STEVE...BREED ME!!!

"DO IT....DO IT....I WANT TO FEEL IT!!!!

"AAAAHHHHHHH FUCK HERE IT IS BABY!!!!"

"YES YES YES.... FILL ME UP!!!!"

I had the most mind blowing orgasm that you could possibly ever have. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He sent jets of hot potent black baby seed deep inside my fertile womb. We then kissed hard for at least ten minutes straight. I felt as if our souls connected, I was in love with Steve. I didn't want him to leave me. I never felt anything more incredible in my life. I felt so empty when he pulled his dick out of me. I could feel his cum trickling down my ass crack as I laid in his arms. I still couldn't believe what happened. I just let him blow his load into my fertile womb. What if he just got me pregnant? Why did I feel so happy? I lied on my back with my legs spread wide.

"I can feel your hot cum in me. It feels so good."

Steve held me in his arms as we continued to kiss as he ran his hands all over my body.

"That was so fucking incredible Steve. I want to be your girl. I want to fuck you whenever you want."

"What about your husband," Steve asked?

"I don't care about him anymore. I was so good to him and he treated me like shit. He doesn't deserve me like you do. I cant wait to feel your baby growing inside my belly. I'm your bitch; you can breed me whenever you want."

I could feel his dick stiffening again as I was talking nasty. I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. It felt so naughty and so good at the same time. I loved being such a whore for Steve.

"I can't wait to feel my belly growing with your baby."

I began sucking on his cock. After a few minutes, Steve instructed me to get up on all fours. He started fucking me from behind.

"Get that pussy....Fuck me hard."

Steve stopped for a second and grabbed his cell phone and handed it to me.

"If you really mean what you say, then call your husband right now and tell him whose bitch you are."

"Yes master."

I did exactly as told without even thinking about it. As I was dialing the number to Kevin, Steve started fucking me doggy style again. Kevin answered after a few rings.

"Fuck you Kevin, Its over."

"What the hell are you talking about? Why are you breathing so hard? What's going on?"

"Yes... Ahhhh...Yes...I'm... Steve's bitch now....I .. belong to him...Harder fuck me harder...."

"What's going on? Who the fuck is Steve?"

"You can have Vicky. I don't give a shit."

"What are you talking about?"

"Fuck you Kevin. Listen to Steve knock me up with his big black dick. You had your chance, and you blew it. Good bye Kevin."

"Jenny nooooo....I'm sorry...Don't..."

I let go of the phone. I felt my body explode with fireworks again as another orgasm racked my insides.

"GIVE ME MORE CUM STEVE. MAKE ME PREGNANT!"

"AHHH YEAH....HERE IT IS BABY!"

I could feel another big load of his hot cum shooting off deep in my womb.

"YES...YES... CUM!!!"

It has been about four months since then. I'm now happily living with Steve in his little apartment. Kevin and I are in the process of getting a divorce. My family can't believe what I did either, giving everything up to be with Steve. They won't even talk to me anymore. I don't care because I belong to Steve and I love him. We suck and fuck each other every chance we get. His big cock still feels so amazing inside me. I just can't get enough of it. I'm really starting to show with his baby now. I love being his pregnant white slut. I love to see people faces when we go out in public and they see a hot twenty three year pregnant white girl kissing a large older black man.

12