Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

Were you feeling the same? That direct look of yours, deep into mine, with your blue eyes twinkling so suggestively, told me that you were aroused, too. By me? No, that couldn't be. Could it?

Watching you make your way through the crowded bar, then back again, sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't work out whether it was subconscious consciousness, or conscious consciousness.

Hell, I'd been on too many management courses! Even my brain was thinking in consultant speak. What I meant was, did you know how sexily you were behaving, or was that simply a natural result of your mood or, more to the point, my mood?

Outside Boots you'd been nervous. You were embarrassed about the photos, and me seeing them. Here, it was different. You were much more comfortable walking through the bar full of (mainly) men.

You knew their gazes were on you and you played to it.

The way you ignored them while you looked across at me, accentuating the sway of your hips at the front and the wiggle of your delicious little ass at the rear. Geez Samantha, you looked hot, and knew exactly what you were doing.

What I couldn't decide was whether you were happy to show yourself off to them, or were you giving them a message. Were you trying to pick up the entire pub? Or were you telling them, 'You can look as much as you want guys, but I have someone over there, waiting for me'

I watched you turn and grin at me as you spoke on the phone, watched the way you brushed a lock of hair behind your ear, watched the way you turned to allow me the best possible view of your body.

Look as much as you want, because that's all that's possible? Is that what you were telling me? Or was it look at what's in store. Play your cards right and this could be yours.

When you ended the call and turned back to me, I felt my cock twitch. It had been some time since a woman had done that to me.

"I'm sorry," you said, those glinting blue eyes piercing through me again. "I needed to take that."

And I need to take you, young lady. It's as simple as that. I want my hands on your body, my mouth on your tits, and your taste in my mouth. As for that little bugger between my legs, well... it had ideas of its own, and actually soft or hard as it was now, it wasn't so little

I sighed deeply, an attempt to compose myself. Don't be fucking stupid, I shouted inside my head. Put those predatory thoughts to one side. Don't make an ass of yourself, Granddad!

Instead, see if it was possible to spend some time with this remarkable girl I wanted to get to know better. Forget sex, think enjoyment. See if you could spend some time with this fascinating young beauty. This afternoon or this evening. And don't look beyond that.

"No problem, Sammi," I told you with a smile. "You were going to ask me something when your phone rang."

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12