Recollections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

You did actually choose a girl who I think looked like, well at least resembled, me.

She was wearing a short, sparkly skirt and a see-through bra when she came onto the little stage which connected to our table by a short bridge, I suppose you would call it. She writhed around to the sounds of Enigma, kneeling and showing both of us that under the skirt she was naked, and then turning her back to offer you the chance to undo her bra. Like most men, you seemed to fumble with the clasp, far more than a woman would. Her tits were not unlike mine in size, but I thought they looked floppier and she had darker and rounder areolas and more prominent nipples than I did. They were eminently suckable as the creative guys I came with would say.

We moved closer and you put your arm round my shoulders as Lita danced for us several times, slowly pulling her skirt up until it was bunched round her waist. She was completely bald on her pubis and all round her pussy; I made a mental message toi try that soon, it seemed to be the rage.

"Do you find that sexy?" I asked, letting my hand fall onto your leg slightly nearer to the top of it than the knee. I felt you tense up.

"What, your hand?"

"No, her pussy."

"What shaved?"

"Yes, well both. The fact she's shaved and the look of it?"

"Not especially."

"What the shaving?"

"That's more emotional than physical."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a bit like a girl not wearing a bra, a short skirt or flashing a lot of tit."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it indicates that she thinks about sex, just as shaving does, and that's the excitement."

"Oh fuck, says lots for me then." I laughed understanding what you meant.

"Yes," you laughed "On the thinking about sex monitor you would be off the scale by now."

"And where is that monitor?" I joked as Lita removed her skirt while she laid flat on the table in front of us on her back. Pulling her feet backwards and raising her bottom she knelt right before us, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, which visibly hardened as we looked at her, by the direction of her eyes, I suspected that mine were doing exactly the same thing. Slowly she bent backwards until her bum was pressing against her heels and the back of her head was almost on the floor; quite some gymnast was the supple Ms Lita, I thought as slowly she opened her legs.

As we both looked at her opened pussy, which seemed to be slick and wet so you took my hand and pulled it up your thigh until the side of it was pressed against the bulge in your trousers.

"This is my monitor," you said softly so Lita wouldn't hear.

She finished her act by rubbing her clit and pulling the lips of her pussy apart, actions, which I was told by my work colleagues, were reserved for the VIP section.

"Thank you Lita," you said opening your wallet and removing a note. Taking my hand away from your groin, I reached out and stopped you giving it to her.

"There's no need Alan, that's all fixed on the bill."

"Yes where is the bill?" You asked.

It goes straight to the agency, forget it.

As Lita left us you protested about paying your way, but there was nothing you could do, it was a done deal.

"So what did you think of her?" I asked as we finished our drinks, still closed in by the curtains.

"She was good, better than the girls I've seen up north," you replied adding. "Nice figure and she put something into her act, effort I guess, most I have seen don't."

"Well that I wouldn't know."

"No?"

"No, this is the only lap club I've been to."

"I would hope so too," you said, again adopting that rather parental or schoolmaster tone.

"Now, now, forget all the bollocks of age. You're in the young world tonight," I said smiling at you as I leaned forward and put my hand back on your leg, but not quite as high as before.

"So do many young women come to places like this?" You asked moving your leg, possibly trying to ease my hand further up. I didn't respond, but kept it exactly where I had put it, four inches or so from where you wanted it.

"Alan, stay in the zone, stay with the young ones. Most do, we like this sort of thing."

"Why?" You asked putting your hand on my shoulder.

"Does there have to be a why?"

"No I suppose not, really, but do young women."

I mimicked you "Young women."

"Don't take the piss. Do women your age like looking at other women."

"Yes, I think we do, why not, they are beautiful aren't they?"

"Yes, well you are as well. And you like looking at naked girls."

"Yes, I think I am part of the first completely bi generation."

You laughed. "Hmmm maybe, so you like seeing girls' tits."

"Yes don't you?" I replied cockily feeling so very brave and in control that I felt outrageous.

"Of course, but I'm a man."

"Oh I know that very well," I said, I saw how you looked at Lita's tits. Did you like them?"

"Yes, of course I did."

"As much as mine?" I replied running the back of my fingers right over your mound, which I swear, shuddered. I brought my hands to the front of my blouse and looking down, I undid the remaining three buttons, which were still done up. As I slowly pulled the blouse apart, I equally slowly raised my eyes and stared deeply into yours.

"Well Alan?"

+++++

I was lost, completely lost. Out of my comfort zone, and as horny as I think I'd ever been in my life. All because of this young woman. This was an erotic fantasy come true. I had never experienced anything like it before.

My eyes must have been as wide as the proverbial saucers as I sat there, staring upwards as you stood beside me. They devoured you. This wasn't just a pair of tits, they were so much more. Not that I'd confess that to you – I didn't need another lesson on the old v young generation.

Go with the flow, you'd intimated. I was in the young world tonight!! Those were my exact thoughts, too.

My eyes gazed lustfully into yours, watching them radiate with the sheer eroticism of exposing your breasts to 'gramps'. For a few seconds, we simply stared at one another, your gaze defiantly daring me not to look at your tits. I felt myself gulp to rid myself of the lump forming in my throat, which was almost as big as the one in my trousers.

My eyes took in your silken, blonde locks as they danced lightly on the very tops of your shoulders, framing your aroused face and resting on a sea of freckles. For some men, freckles can be a real turn on. I was one of them.

They covered your upper chest, adding a wonderful sexy quality to your beautifully tanned skin. My eyes ran across the sea of freckles, following them downwards to admire the way they spread themselves across the top of your cleavage.

My gaze continued down to the breasts themselves, framed by the thin white top that your hands provocatively held open. They were more than I expected, almost perfect in their roundness. For a moment, I nearly told you that, but I could almost hear your reply – they're only tits, Alan!

Well, 'only tits' they may have been, but right there and then they were the sexiest tits I'd ever seen in my life. My eyes searched all around them, fully recognising why they'd be any photographer's dream. Your dark pink, areolas were perfect circles, almost sculptured, and contained the most deliciously thick nipples that just begged to be sucked.

I didn't have any choice, did I?

"Well?" you repeated, as if the mesmerised look on my face wasn't reaction enough.

"Magnificent," I replied, although my voice sounded remarkably like a croak.

Slowly my arms reached forward, hands outstretched, the very tips of my fingers tracing across your tits. For a few seconds, my featherlike touch scraped across your soft skin, feeling your hard nipples push back against my softly brushing fingers.

With a knowing smile, you took my hands away and pulled them down to your waist. I could tell from your breathing that was as heavy as mine - you were as aroused as I was.

I gripped your waist, then ran my hands around to your back and down over your skirt to that exquisite ass. Digging my fingers in, I pulled you towards me, close enough for your exposed breasts to brush against my face. My eyes looked up into yours, watching them smoulder down at me as I slowly licked across the underside of your left breast.

I fully expected you to stop me. But you didn't!

Your blue eyes continued to stare down at me, narrower and cloudier than before, the unmistakeable signs of lust radiating from them.

I held your gaze; mine upwards, yours downwards. I slid my lips from your left breast to your right. My mouth followed the curve of each tit, avoiding the nipples and areolas until I fully explored each wonderful swell with my tongue.

Your breathing was coming harder now, little pants of arousal mixed with low moans. Your hands were in my hair, taking control back again by dragging my head from one tit to the other.

I turned to your nipples, now swollen and thrusting out, thick and firm. I kissed one, and then sucked it gently between my teeth and into the warmth of my mouth. When I gently nipped on it you moaned again, and my hands could feel your hips begin to slowly move in small, sensuous circles.

I sucked harder, then softer, running my tongue around each bud before surrounding it with my saliva and sucking it deep inside again. A gentle bite, a soft pull, another moan. The rules were set – my hands stayed on your ass, yours worked my head back and forward, and my mouth pleasured you until... until... it was time for more.

My hands inched down until they reached the hem of your skirt, then under it, stroking across the delicious ass that was covered only by a skimpy thong. I dug my fingers into your naked skin, kneading the wonderfully firm, youthful flesh, feeling as if my cock was about to burst out of my trousers. Fuck how long had it been since my hands had felt such taught, youthful flesh?

But then your fingers were tightening in my hair, pulling my head away. "Did I say you could do that?" you huskily admonished, your come-to-bed eyes telling me something. What the hell was it?

I felt so out of my depth so, in a way, inexperienced. And that was bloody incongruous. A sixty year old feeling inexperienced with a twenty three year old girl! I had probably had more sex and more partners than you could possibly imagine. I had traveled the world, been involved quite heavily in big business and all the 'entertaining' that involves, been married and had numerous lovers, yet I felt sort of gauche with you. What incredible role reversal it was. What amazing, unexpected events were occurring as I came to terms with Sammi's world, the world of youth, the world of the bi generation, perhaps. My issue, problem dilemma, concern, worry or whatever, was that Sammi was doing little to try to come to terms with my world or my concerns. But then perhaps that was fundamental to her world, her insular, rather uncaring and fuck you world?

Just yet one more problem of getting old I guess.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers