Recollections Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

But also, my mind was being engulfed with erotic thoughts and images. And the combined sensations of mind and body were sending electrical currents through me just as surely as if I'd been plugged into the mains.

There were three other factors. First, this was Sammi doing this. The young blonde temptress who'd so thoroughly captivated my libido. Enough said. Second, it was like I was a captive. I was a helpless prisoner, completely under the control of this sexual vixen whose mouth had me completely under her influence. Remarkably, I found that was a helluva turn-on!!! And thirdly the setting was a turn on. Your kitchen, the remnants of our meal, me propped up against the table and you kneeling between my legs was so fucking sordid it was helping my recovery.

Despite our two recent bouts of fucking, I was slowly unfurling, my pride and joy reacting to the power you were exerting. Did women know how invincible they were at moments like this? Hell, I was so turned on that if you told me to bark like a dog, I swear I would have howled.

Our chat while eating pizza had been praying on my mind. I mean, if men in their forties found their 'essential equipment' starting to go on the blink, then what did that suggest for an (albeit fit) sixty year old? But... if such a thing were true... I'd maybe found the antidote.

The sight of Sammi sinking to her knees, taking me in her mouth, and asking if I wanted her to suck my cock now. Bottle it and make a fortune. Record it and sell it to Television X.

Fuck, all of a sudden I was hard. And I mean fucking hard!!

My hands left your hair and I sank back onto my elbows, getting myself at just the right angle to watch you go to work. I didn't want to participate. I wanted to watch, a voyeur observing what I anticipated to be the best blowjob of my life.

Don't let me down, Sammi!

I stared down at you. Your slightly closed blue eyes stared up into mine. Your mouth kissed the head of my cock. Your tongue ran along my length. And your fingers captured my balls.

"Yes," I murmured. "Yes, please. Suck my cock now, Sammi..."

+++

I had never done anything quite like this before. Sure I had sucked guys' cocks, of course I had given blow jobs, well they're almost mandatory nowadays aren't they, and yes I had let a couple cum in my mouth and I had swallowed what they put there? But they had all been in bed, most with the lights out with both of us on our sides. They had been more two way things, as we squirmed around on the bedclothes without either really looking at the other.

Kneeling on the kitchen floor between your open legs, the lights full on, me making the advances, you being submissive to me made this so different. And to my amazement I loved it.

As preoccupied as I was with that scenario and as aroused I had become from taking the lead, I still felt a tremendous surge of, I'm not quite sure what, as I felt you hardening and growing. It was fantastic in my mouth, on my lips and in my hand. The strength and the power, the hardness and the warmth and the smoothness and the promise of what was to come in more than one way got to me.

I lost my cool a little and began to, what's the most appropriate phrase, yes gobble and slurp. Yes perfect. I was gobbling your cock and slurping over its rampant hardness. Moving my head up and down, squeezing and releasing the pressure with my lips, taking it out and licking noisily and slurpily at the glistening purple end and sucking it all the way from the tip down to your balls. Holding them, gently squeezing them, doing my Captain Queeg again, sucking one then the other then both into my mouth. Putting your cock back there and sliding it slowly down as far as I could go and then back again so it almost popped out. I did everything I could think of with my lips, mouth and tongue. And then also with my hands. I stroked and rubbed your legs, your thighs, your stomach, caressed your balls, reached up and found your nipples and then remembering that little patch behind your balls I stroked you there. I was thinking, almost smiling, 'He'll think I've read the manual too.'

"Oh yes Sammi yes, you groaned reaching out with your hands to try to get to my tits. It was too far and in any case I didn't want that, not this time; this was my show, I pushed them away and managed to mumble.

"No let me, leave me alone, let me suck you Alan."

"Oh God, yes, please, that is so good," you moaned.

I lifted myself up a little so that the angle of your cock in my mouth was as it would have been if I was straddling your thighs and fucking you from on top. I slurped my mouth up and down your length a few time before holding it like an ice cream cornet and licking and sucking just the top. I pushed the tip of my tongue right against the hole in the end, having no real idea whether that was sensitive or pleasurable, but hoping it was both. I put it back in and slid my lips down to just past the bulbous end and then ran that in and, almost, out of my mouth, quickly.

Your hands were on my head stroking, twisting and gently tugging my hair. That was ok, I liked that.

I could feel tremors in your cock. There's always more feelings, albeit of a slightly different nature, with a cock in the mouth than in the pussy. There the sensations are mine, here they are yours. I could feel it pulsating and throbbing. What I couldn't believe was that they were usually the indications of an approaching ejaculation. Could that be the case with you, the third time in such short a time, surely not?

++++

Inside my head, I was talking.

Words like, Oh fuck!

Phrases like, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!

Whole sentences like, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

What was it that Michael Douglas said to Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct? 'It was the fuck of the Century.'

Well, in this case, it was the blowjob of the Century!!!

Okay, maybe it was because I was an old git and you were a sexy, young bird? Perhaps it was because you were Sammi, and I'd fallen in complete lust with you. Maybe it was the mood of the moment? Perhaps it was a combination of all those things?

Or perhaps it was because you had the power? Maybe it was because I was in such a submissive position? Is this what it felt like to be a woman, on her back, while the guy drills into her? Knowing she's completely at his mercy. Giving herself completely?

Because that's how I felt - at your mercy, giving myself to you, or more accurately giving myself to your mouth, or even more specifically, giving my cock to your mouth.

But right then, right now, the blatant sexiness, wantonness, sheer fucking mind-boggling way you were kneeling on your kitchen floor, your wonderfully blue eyes were mind-wanking mine, your mouth, lips and tongue all combining to create the most wonderful physical feeling I think I'd ever experienced in my life.

I loved the gentle way your mouth made love to me. It felt sensational. But then when you really got into it, your mouth turned from making love to fucking, and man, did it fuck me good!

Your hair swayed. Your head bounced. Your mouth slurped. Your lips gobbled. Your tongue licked, all separate sensations then all combining to send a range of psychedelic colours around the inside of my pysche.

My mind spoke again. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

You took me in your throat. You sucked my cock all the way from the tip down to my balls. You held them, squeezed them, sucked one then the other... fuck... and then both into your mouth.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

And all the time your mouth did those incredible things, your hands and fingers were busy, stroking and rubbing everywhere. A burst of precum sprang free and your mouth hoovered it inside. You were so into what you were doing, I don't even know if you realised.

The knowledge made my cock twitch, though it was already pulsating, throbbing and twitching from the attention it was receiving.

I began to tell you how good it was.

"Oh yes, Sammi yes."

"Oh God, yes, please, that is sooo good."

"Just like that! Yes! Fuck me, just like that!"

"Don't stop. For God's sake, DON'T stop!"

I couldn't stop myself. I moved from voyeur to participant. My hands found your blonde hair, gently stroking, twisting, tugging and encouraging. Urging you on.

Oh fuck, I was close. Surely I couldn't have much more cum inside me? Surely I couldn't cum again in such a short time? Surely I couldn't release my seed three times in what was it, not much more than an hour, couple of hours? Fuck, I'd lost track of time.

But I was close.

Should I say anything? Should I tell you? You might pull me out, make me cum in your hand. Or over your stomach? Or tits? Or on your face? I'd never done any of those things. Well... not really.

But I didn't want that. I wanted to cum in your mouth. Feel myself explode in your throat. Fire my creamy cum between your lips. Splatter the insides of your sucking mouth.

I had to tell you. First, to give you the chance to do what you wanted -- pull away, suck harder. Second, you'd done this, you needed to know. And third, it was a macho thing, a need for the primeval beast to roar into the wide open spaces that he was about to give his all to his female mate.

"Sammi," I grunted...

"Sammi, I can't hold back..."

"Sammi... oh fuck, Sammi... I'm gonna cum..."

"Sammi...!!!!!!!!!!"

+++

Despite your maturity, which should bring responsibility, despite your typical, middle class respectability and despite your mature sense of what's right and wrong it would be fucking madness to let you cum in mouth. But I knew I was going to. It had been an inevitability since the moment I had knelt between your legs. It was not an inevitability because of habit. I had never let a man cum in my mouth the first time we had fucked, but I knew that I was going to let you?

Why?

There was no need. You were clearly signalling in words that you would take it out if I preferred. That was typical of you. Maybe not that cool, possibly not that streetwise, edgy or sharp, you were however a good man, a nice bloke, a granddad figure. And granddads would always offer to take their cock out; they are just considerate like that aren't they?

So I knew I didn't have to, and I knew that in spite of the 'near rape' nature of our last fuck, you wouldn't force it.

I didn't know why, for sure. Partly because I'd been a bit of a bitch, but then it was ungracious to think of it as a reward or a sorry. More because I think it is what you wanted and my psyche is always part nice and part horror, part please and part shock. Also because you clearly wanted to cum in my mouth, probably just as much as you would want me to swallow and, if our relationship continued, to fuck my arse. That's just how sexual relationships progress, and that's what we had and were having.

In the end, I guess, it was for those reasons that I decided to 'invite' you to cum in my mouth

++

It wasn't just what your eyes said, though I admit that sexy look was like that of someone preparing to set off a depth charge inside me. No, it wasn't just that look, it was the fact that you'd seemed to think about it, to make a conscious decision.

You weren't just allowing me to cum in your mouth. You wanted me to.

The knowledge only served to intensify my arousal. From the way you grunted, it seemed the thought also communicated itself to your lips and tongue. As we both prepared for the explosion, for the creamy rocket to explode from its base, you took me in deeper, accepting the whole length into the deepest recesses of your throat.

Your teeth caught against me, sending little warnings of erotic tinged delight to my clouded mind. You moved a little faster and I thrust my hips upwards, both searching for the release in our different ways. My hands tightened in your blonde hair. Your eyes had already acquiesced, but my grip gave a deliciously wicked sense of coercion to the moment.

I felt the orgasm reach boiling point. Fuck, Sammi, it was as if you were summoning my manjuice from every part of my body, a succubus sucking my milky offering towards the heart of my genitals, from where your mouth would feed on me as I detonated.

The moan started at the back of my throat, a distant roaring noise in my ears, getting louder as it raced into the previously empty air. You both heard and felt the warning signs and I could sense you tense as you prepared to receive my creamy offering.

And then I came...

The fountain tore from me and gushed into your mouth, spitting like a venomous snake. It spurted from me, soaking your throat, cascading over your tongue, spurting across your teeth and lips. I have no idea how many ropes you coaxed from me, but the voracious way your mouth swallowed as if savouring the taste, delighting in the texture, brought a couple of extra bursts that I didn't even realise were inside me.

Eventually, it was over. An experience—yes, experience, Sammi!—the like of which I'd only been able to enjoy in my masturbatory imaginations.

Who was I kidding? This feeling magnified any other real or wanking orgasm by a factor of God knows what.

I found the energy from somewhere to pull your face upwards and share a soft, cum-soaked kiss of gratitude, and then flopped back down on the table, on my back, as spent as I'd ever been in my life.

+++

I had taken it in the mouth before. I had sucked a man until he climaxed. I had had a, very and special, few cum in my mouth and I had made oral love to some men. But I had never had my face fucked before and I had never had a man surge himself in and out of it so energetically. Never had things come together so well that as I sucked he fucked. I had never orally fused with a guy to the level we did as you blatantly, consciously and so wonderfully, used my mouth as a cunt and fucked it as hard as you could.

The surge of sperm shooting into my throat surprised me. On the other occasions it had more been a dribble, this seemed more like a fountain. But then, as you came you were holding my head quite tightly with both hands, your cock was horizontal to the floor, I was holding it and you were fucking my face hard and fast. You had both the lubrication of a cunt and the tightness of a young girl's pussy to fuck, and fuck it you did. It was not the fact that your cum shot from your cock so fast that surprised me, it was the fact that it shot out at all. I couldn't believe it. I don't think there was that much, but when it slides down ones throat you don't really count the calories do you.

I had never really believed in or, understood what deep throating was. But I suppose that when you ended with the tip of your dick tickling my tonsils, that was pretty deep throat.

I swallowed. I looked up as I did that, catching your eye, smiling and making it obvious what I was doing. You smiled back, pulled me up and kissed me. Some of your semen slipped past my lips onto yours and into your mouth.

'Fuck,' I thought, this is pretty heady stuff. I was going where I hadn't been before. I hadn't been totally open with you and by my words and behaviours, letting you finger me to a climax in a Covent Garden doorway, and baring my tits at a lap dancing club for instance, I had probably given you the wrong impression. The bottom line, as they say, was that I was nowhere near as experienced as you probably thought and as I had led you to believe.

After we both showered, separately at my insistence, because I needed to wash my private parts very carefully, squirt some 'sperm killer' stuff and a sort of deodorant up there. I also wanted some time to think and ponder.

You had brought a dressing gown with you in the same bag you had carried the Chilean Shiraz. You were sitting in the swivel chair at my desk in the study off the bedroom, the desk where I had written so many e-mails, where we had chatted and the chair where I had masturbated to your words.

I had thought of dressing up, stockings, sussie belt and all that stuff, but as they were in the bedroom the impact would have been lost had you seen me collecting them. Instead, I slipped on a mid thigh length, yellow, cotton tee shirt over my wet hair and walked into the bedroom and then the study. I sat on a low chair opposite you.

"Alan, we need to talk," I said quietly, wondering at your reaction.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12