Recommendation

Story Info
A 40 something divorcee takes her friend's advice
4.3k words
4.33
58.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers

All too often for me, weekends were for killing time, finding various ways to avoid working around the house, getting caught up on paperwork, or even engaging in a remotely productive or challenging hobby. That Saturday was no exception, I was at Josh's Cantina, a bar not far from my place at the outskirts of northwest Tucson. The main draw there for me was that the place was usually sufficiently low-key and quiet to hear myself think and hold a conversation with friends without having to shout myself hoarse against a stereo cranked over the top or a crowd that made you feel like you were in a sardine can. This particular afternoon, I was mostly listening to my friend and avid rock hound/fossil collector Tom repeat his sob story of how he missed his true calling and passion in life, which was geology, instead of being stuck managing a landscaping company. The stories became less coherent as the sun and drinks went down, as was usually the case for Tom.

Tom and his co-worker Matt were to my left, to my right was Frank, a tall, lanky former podiatrist at Fort Huachuca who took an early retirement. He was with his wife Claire, who insisted on accompanying him to bars and chauffeuring him around ever since his DUI from several years ago. Claire usually took a friend of hers along since she had no interest in our conversation, this time it was Kaye, who I had seen a few times before but never interacted with other than being introduced and saying hello.

As the afternoon progressed to early evening, Tom and Matt decided that they had enough of drinking and repeating the same stories, while Claire had decided to play babysitter again with her middle-aged charge, leaving Kaye alone, two empty seats away from me. Making friendly small-talk with a friend twice removed (don't we all have friends in law?), I said "Looks like your company abandoned you, and so did my usual posse."

Kaye glanced at me with a look that was half-playful and half-contemptuous and said, "So, sitting around with these old guys is the idea of an exciting Saturday night out for a young guy like you, right?"

"I didn't say anything about it being exciting."

"The least you could do is be a gentleman and offer to buy me a drink, don't you think?"

"Sure, what's your pleasure? I'm having Wild Turkey, you want a shot?"

"No, I'll stick to my Coors Light."

Kaye always had a cynical, worldly look about her. She was the owner of a small dry cleaning service downtown. From what I gathered, she was separated but still legally married, and when interacting with other women she would often suggest that they stay single so that they don't get stuck in a long, unpleasant marriage like her own.

She was somewhere in her mid or even late forties, a good ten to twelve years or more older than I was. However, the tanned, Mediterranean olive skin on her face was still smooth, with only a few lines under her eyes and on her brow to suggest being worse for the wear, and I could tell that there was still a figure under her green silk shirt and slacks that many women ten or twenty years younger would be quite happy with. Her face was striking rather than beautiful, and accented with long, almost black, slightly curly hair.

Kaye thanked me for the beer and said, "Claire tells me you used to teach at the community college..."

"Yes, in a former life - stats and finance courses, I'm a glorified number cruncher now. If Tom thinks his job lacks excitement and adventure, he ought to try mine."

"You know, Mark, I've seen you here many times before. You're what, thirty, thirty two?"

"Thirty-five."

"One thing I always wondered about was that I never see you hanging around with people your age, just these old guys like Frank and Tom."

"Well, when I talk to fifty somethings they usually have something interesting to say. When I talk to twenty or thirty somethings, they talk about the latest music videos or TV shows."

"Touche..." her facial expression and tone had both fascination and bemusement. "So, you're thirty five, not married, never been married?"

"No, and you, you're divorced...right?"

"Something like that. Maybe you're onto something. No girlfriend in your life?"

"Not lately" was all I said, not wanting to get into the two brief flings I had that ultimately went nowhere that year, nor the debacle of a longer-term relationship that I had the years before with a woman about Kaye's age. The funny thing about it all as that all three of them, like Kaye, were recently separated or divorced, as had almost all of my affairs and dates during my adult life. If it weren't for recent divorcees at the local bar, I often think that my choices would have been either a life in a monastery or patronizing brothels. Kaye seemed like one more of the same, not that I was unhappy or complaining.

I finally got up and sat next to her rather than leaning and raising my voice from two seats over. Since I knew that Kaye was interested I wasted no time in putting my right hand around her, right above the waist. She smiled and leaned towards me, her dark, nearly black eyes looking right into mine with slightly condescending affection. You wouldn't think that the difference between thirty five and late forties would be so great, but it's never ceased to amaze me how often the wrong switch goes off in the mind where an older woman goes from considering you as a lover to wanting to mother you. It's something to best block out of the mind in the heat of the moment.

Certainly Kaye had no trouble making that switch in her mind, since she moved over enough to practically sit in my lap, and was resting her head on my shoulder. I leaned over to kiss her, she eagerly responded by starting to make out with me. I was never one for public shows of affection or sexuality, so I found an excuse to break up the moment and order another drink, offering Kaye a sip from what was left of my Wild Turkey. She took me up on the offer for another shot, which then seemed to put her over the edge.

Abruptly, she said, "I think I need to go home. I have to go to work early tomorrow, I need to sober up."

"Well, you shouldn't be driving, especially not to the end of town." I thought that perhaps she was serious and was breaking up the flirtation before it went any further, and suggested that I call or cab.

"Why don't you drive me. I'll take a cab tomorrow to get my car."

I told her that I wasn't drunk, but that I had too much to drink too and couldn't risk driving to the other end of town where she lived, and that she'd be welcome to stay in my place down the road until she felt safe to drive. That was good enough for her, and after I paid my tab Kaye walked out to my truck with me. Before I turned the keys in the ignition, she leaned over onto my shoulder and nipped my ear. Pretending to want to go home was just a coy little game. I turned around, and with no crowd around me to cramp my style I could finally kiss her as long and as intensely as I wanted.

Kaye briefly pulled away and said, "I really hope you aren't some weird pervert or serial killer type, are you?"

"Is that really what you're worried about?"

"You know, Mark, I wouldn't have even talked to you if Claire didn't spend half the afternoon telling me what a good friend you are to Frank and a good person..." In other words, I had the pleasure of this connection thanks to a recommendation. It felt for a moment more like a job application than a hookup.

When we got to my place, I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of club soda and two glasses to rehydrate after an afternoon of drinking, leading Kaye along by the arm and stopping to neck occasionally. She asked to use the bathroom, and I told her that it was down the hall to the left as I uncapped the soda bottle.

Suddenly I heard a scream, and Kaye came running towards me wide-eyed and incredulous.

"To the left I said, your other left," laughing, but also nervous that what she saw would be a deal-breaker. Kaye had walked into the right spare bedroom, and noticed a huge terrarium that housed my eight-foot Burmese python, fat in the middle from its most recent meal.

"Claire and Frank said you were weird, but they didn't provide the details." From the subtle smile at the corner of Kaye's mouth, I could tell that she was play acting and not really shaken by meeting my "roommate." After using the restroom she walked back towards me, and responded so intensely when I said, "Now, where were we" and kissed her again that I thought she was having a seizure. Kaye swung herself and me around into the corner wall of my kitchen, pressing her body firmly against mine while we savored each other's mouths. It didn't take any convincing to lead her to the bedroom.

I tossed aside the covers of the king-sized bed and unbuttoned her shiny silk shirt. She had a black bra on underneath, and as the shirt dropped from Kaye's shoulders I gave her upper body an intense look-over. As with her face, there were just enough lines and marks to hint at the fact that she was fast approaching fifty. Like her sarcastic mind, Kaye's body had youthful playfulness combined with the marks of experience and maturity. Eager to see and experience more of her, I unclipped her bra and then fumbled with the button and zipper of her slacks. She was just as impatient to couple as I was and helped, wriggling out of her pants and panties in one gyrating move like a fish dancing across the surface of the water. I doubt that Kaye found my clumsy undressing anywhere near as elegant.

Now both undressed, I stopped for a moment to take in the sight of the lovely, statuesque woman standing before me and everything she had to offer. Kaye was about up to my nose in height, well-proportioned with good muscle tone on her arms and long legs, with fleshy thighs tapering to thin, shapely ankles. Her hips were slim and her buttocks small and tight, with almost no cellulite where the back thighs met the buttocks. Kaye's breasts were fine, comely b- or small c-cups that narrowed to cone shapes, accented with brown areolas and the pencil-eraser nipples. Continuing to explore down her body with my hands and eyes, I could see that Kaye's bush was thick but well-groomed, a perfect black triangle of hair highlighting her mons.

We were now kneeling on the bed facing each other, with Kaye's back to the edge and me towards the center. My kisses moved from Kaye's face and neck to her breasts; her nipples were very responsive to the touch. I gradually applied the weight of my torso to Kaye's in order to push her down. She was a little too close to the edge of the bed, so that as my body fell onto hers, her neck and shoulders were hanging over the side of the bed and she had to sling her arms backward to support herself. We both seemed to get a kick out of the slight awkwardness of the position; my cock went from halfway hard to flagpole erect, and I slowly worked my way into her. With initially slow, rocking thrusts, it took me a good half-minute to be inside of her to he hilt. Kaye closed her eyes, clenched her teeth, and then screamed so loudly I was at first worried that she was in pain. However, she was soaking wet within and was bucking her groin to match the speed and rhythm of my thrusts, so all was well. As my movements became harder and more intense, Kaye responded by moving her thighs inward and gripping my hips tightly, which I took to be encouragement to pound even deeper and harder inside her.

I thought that I climaxed far too soon for Kaye's liking, even though the waves and spasms of pleasure were intense and explosive for me. When it felt like my last spurts and throbs on Kaye's cervix were through, I put my arms around her back and pulled her back onto the bed. "That was different...doing it with my head almost on the floor" said Kaye with a devil may care smile and tone. Shorty after, she crawled on top of me and straddled my hips, her knees down and parallel to my sides. I put my arms around her and we kissed again, my hand caressing her nipples and then moving down her body to grab her buttocks and to help her grind and slide her crotch against me.

I was a little nervous about not getting hard enough fast enough for a second round, since I could tell that Kaye wasn't satisfied yet and needed more. Amazed by her aggression, I asked, "Has it been a while for you?"

"You couldn't tell before?" Kaye said, before dismounting to sit between my legs and take my half-hard phallus in her mouth. Her lips and the tips of her teeth just caressed the crown at first, taking each pulse and incremental increase in hardness as encouragement to go down further. Once I was hard and ready again, the agile Kaye was back on top and using her hand to guide my flesh back into hers. Being back inside of her and excited by the feel of her hot, wet pussy walls against me, I grabbed Kaye's ass and again impaled her to he hilt, this time both of us screaming with delight. Kaye's torso fell forward, giving my lips and tongue access to her cone-shaped breasts.

"Get back on top of me, sometimes it hurts a little when I'm on top..." she said, wincing a little.

Without breaking our coupling, I put my hand on Kaye's hips and pivoted her to my left, arching myself up a little and twisting around. I was able to turn us over while keeping our bodies connected, and we resumed a comfortable rhythm that became faster and harder with each buck and thrust. Kaye's legs were spread apart and wide in the air, her hands on the back of her thighs, lifting her legs until her feet were almost vertical. I was able to pound away inside her and savor every move for what seemed like joyous eternity, both of us now clenching our teeth and practically hyperventilatin. Kaye let out yet another loud scream, arching her head back and throwing her arms behind her with sensual abandon. Her feet came down against the small of my back, right above my ass, and, as was her style when at or close to climax, her thighs gripped my hips with all of her strength. I was ready to come and had to hold back to give the waves of pleasure enough time to move through Kaye's body. After about a minute, I could take it no more and found release, pushing more hot licks of sperm deep inside of her.

We were soaked in sweat and it took us some time to get both our energy and our wits back about us. We turned around to kiss and caress, I then took my glass of club soda and handed the other to Kaye. "Always need to rehydrate after a workout!" she laughed.

After lying in bed spooning for a few minutes, I asked Kaye if she wanted anything. She said "This may sound strange right now, but do you have anything to eat? I never had lunch today?"

"Sure, I'll see what I have." I got up and put on my boxers. Kaye followed, and instead of getting dressed she took a towel from the guest bathroom between the bedroom and kitchen and wrapped it around her.

I knew that I didn't have much to offer as far as food goes, there was plenty of meat and fish in the freezer but nothing ready to eat since I hadn't been to the supermarket for a while. I had some cold cuts and some past-expiration date bread which would have to do. I spread out some ham and roast beef slices and toasted a piece of bread for her, and offered her the choice of soft drinks, beer, and whiskey. Kaye said she'd have a glass of beer as soon as she finished what was left of her soda.

"I hope that's OK, as you could see my fridge is almost bare."

Kaye stood up and walked from the kitchen into the living room, looking over the couch to admire the framed poster of Dali's "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee," and said, "I always thought the man was talented, but also a little sick, what do you think?"

"If he were of sound mind, he wouldn't be interesting..."

"That's what Frank says about you...in a nice way..." Kaye giggled and then walked over to the opposite end of the living room where I kept the stereo to admire the mounted mahi-mahi on the wall, its flanks lime green and gold.

"Caught him in off Cabo San Lucas a couple of summers ago."

Kaye returned to the kitchen table, sitting with her knees touching mine and said, "I like that. You're multifaceted. I wish I had more time for hobbies, but since buying out my ex and running my business alone I can't really get out. I used to play violin - both classical and bluegrass fiddle. I'll get back into it someday..."

"I used to play the French horn a bit when I was in college, but I was terrible, or maybe just didn't have the discipline. I'm much better with a CD player..."

Kaye was walking around my house half at random, and wandered into the second spare bedroom that I used as my office. She glanced over my private library and my DVD collection of old classic movies.

"Touch of Evil - I've always wanted to see that"

"Maybe we can watch that together the next time you come over. Or, if we don't fall asleep from a night of drinking and fooling around, we can watch it tonight..." After a pause I changed the subject, "How many people did you say you have working for you?"

"Two full-time, two more part-time off and on. I'm looking to hire more part-time help. Trying to run the business is stressful, I sometimes think of selling it and finding a job where I just work for someone managing a place and not have to worry so much about it. I also wish I had time to go camping back in the mountains, almost bought a cabin there with my ex when we were still together."

Kaye and I were back in the kitchen again.

"At least it seems like you know how to de-stress though." I laughed, and slowly unwrapped the towel from her body. I sat back down, our knees touching again, admiring Kaye's form. She seemed to like sitting there naked and showing herself off, thanking me for the late lunch while preening a little. I brought us both a bottle of beer and put my free hand between her knees, slowly creeping up between her thighs as we drank and said "cheers!"

When my hand eventually reached her tufted pubic mound and my fingers explored her pussy, Kaye looked up at me and said, "When we did it the second time, I got to know him. Now you get to know her." I stupidly had no notion of what she was talking about. Her reply to my quizzical look was "I don't really have to spell it out for you, do I?" while brushing my mouth with her finger and pointing towards our groins.

I have to admit that oral sex, either giving or receiving, was never a big priority for me, I thought it used up sexual energy that was better spent on a good, deep fuck. However, I aimed to please, and there was something about Kaye that made me want to experience everything of her body and being. As her legs spread, she rubbed her fingers along the hairy edges of her pussy, she pouted her outer lips and revealed the lighter pink treasure within, still wet from our earlier coupling and her almost preternatural arousal. As my lips and tongue found her inner labia and her engorged clitoris, I longed to be back inside of her, to feel every twist, pulse and twitch of her body, to breathe her breath, to merge as one with her viscera and genitals. The irrepressible lust grew nearly intolerable as my face became immersed in her labial folds and fluids and the musty smell of her aroused, engorged womanhood, glistening and wet.

Once again, Kaye put herself in a precarious position while being pleasured, throwing her head, shoulders, and arm back further against the back of the kitchen chair with each lick. I had to put my arms around her waist and hold her tight to keep her from falling backward, as I had to keep her from falling head down on the bed. Nothing breaks otherwise uninterrupted lust like the dark humor of worrying about your lover cracking her head.

When Kaye finally moved forward in the chair again, her eyes closed and her breathing calmer, I knew it was time to go back to bed. After licking her fragrant juices off my beard and mustache, I took her by the hand. Kaye slowly stood up to face me, grateful for having just been serviced in a kitchen chair, and we just looked at each other's eyes for a minute, with not just lust and desire, but also the understanding that at that point in our lives, this was exactly what we both needed. She knew then that her pleasure and comfort were than as important to me as my own.

Susscrofa
Susscrofa
41 Followers
12