Reconciliation and Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll repeat the instructions for you. First you will all open the door and drop your guns into the slot in the box. Second you will strip naked. Third you will all put on the handcuffs that are on the hooks in the box."

The men quickly dropped their guns in the slot, removed their clothes and put on the handcuffs.

"Good, now please sit down and wait for the authorities. Oh, and buy the way, you have been on video camera since you got out of your car. Every word, every gesture, every shot has been recorded."

Jody just sat there with a stunned look on her face.

"Dad, what did you do to them?"

"You see this box, sweetie, it controls a very large microwave source in the space under the stairs. Effectively our foyer is one large microwave oven at the moment. In fact I'm not sure if they won't all need cataract surgery soon. Microwaves are bad on the eyes and the testicles."

********************

The doorbell rang five minutes later. I again used the speaker.

"Hello officers, I've been expecting you. I would suggest that you have your guns out as you enter the foyer. The bad guys are all sitting there in handcuffs waiting for you."

I buzzed the door open. The police came in. There must have been six of them. When they saw the hoods they all started laughing at them.

"What's the matter boys? Did you pick the wrong house?"

"Officers, the owner has been torturing us with heat. He has us trapped in here. You've got to protect us."

I hit the mike again. "Officers, the big guy with the deep tan is wanted for killing a police officer over in New Jersey. He has hired these other guys as 'muscle'. I have their arrival and conversations on video tape, complete with time stamp. As you can see there is a clock on the wall and today's paper is on the little hall table. They will show up in the video. If one of you would like to come into the house I'll be happy to let you in. I can give you the direct line to the detective who is handling the murder case and the case of the assault on my daughter."

******************

After the prisoners, and their clothes, were taken out to the squad cars I opened the doors and we sat down at the dining room table with fresh coffee and my favorite doughnuts. I explained what had happened, while minimizing my daughter's involvement. My video recorder uses a time synch so that there is no noticeable jump from when one video leaves off and another begins. I had stopped the video and the wall clock on a frame that didn't show the clock. I restarted the clock and recording again just before the police rang the doorbell. Unless they really looked at the tape in great detail they would never suspect that anything had happened except for switching camera angles.

******************

It's been five years now since the showdown with the hoods. My daughter is now working on her master's degree and is living at home. I know she will move out when she falls in love with some lucky guy. But, until then I have my precious daughter back. It is nice to have an intact family again.

12