Reconciliation at All Costs!

Story Info
Sequel to I've Got Mexico where Chloe sends an olive branch.
4.2k words
3.97
20k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

Ned Samuels was in the middle of servicing his girlfriend, Jessenia Ramos, while his other girlfriend, Marisol (Jessenia's younger sister) sat on his face, when the knock came at the door. Neither lady was going to get up while so damn close to cumming, so whoever it was would have to wait until they were good and ready, damn it! Ned loved that about his two ladies, of course. They insisted on getting their pleasure and they were hooked on getting it from him, thank God! Ned adored his girls and he wouldn't even think of dropping them in the least.

It was no accident that Ned spoiled both women, some would say atrociously, treasured them, and generally treated them like the greatest thing since tamales. They, in turn, called him and thought of him as "papi," and they went out of their way to pamper him, too. The only downside was that neither girl would do incest with the other, but that was an understandable squick, given the societal taboos that existed as much in Mexico as in the United States. They had tried it a few times when drunk, but the shame and guilt was too much to bear, so he had let that one go. The last thing that he wanted was to poison his love affair with his sweet Mexican lovers by asking for something that they couldn't handle.

Ned wanted to get his own pleasure, too, so he continued licking Marisol, even as Jessenia used her hips to milk him for her favorite reward: his cum. Both ladies really enjoyed the taste of his jizz, as well as the feeling of running down their thighs and legs. They loved it when he claimed them as his girls, and then claimed them all over again whenever the Viagra permitted. He wasn't a spring chicken, but he was able to keep up with both girls extremely well, thanks to the miracles of modern medicine.

God, he loved both of those senoritas! They made his early retirement (only possible because his cousin Matt and his sister Annette had received "loans" from him before the divorce, which they then repaid to him after the settlement) quite delightful indeed. Sure, he could have kept fucking everything that moved, and sometimes, the girls surprised him with a third woman that they didn't mind sharing with him and each other. They weren't a closed triad by any means and they didn't mind the taste of pussy, just the reality of incest. He just didn't do as much of such extracurricular activities as he used to anymore, nor did the sisters. He slowed down, but he didn't stop altogether.

The knocking became more insistent, of course, and at last the idea of getting caught sufficiently excited Jessenia that she came, just seconds before Marisol did the same. With that done, Marisol climbed off Ned's face and descended to her knees to lick his balls, accidentally tasting her sister's culo in the process. This time, though, instead of making a face or feeling as guilty as before (perhaps because it was unintentional), she just went back to sucking her lover's salty, sweaty sack. Ned lost all self-control, especially as he realized from Jessenia's sudden sigh what Marisol had slipped and done. He spilled his load inside Jessenia's twat and she rose to kiss her sister on the lips, tasting his sweat from Marisol's tongue.

"I guess...it's not a hard limit anymore," Ned smiled at both girls, who giggled and knelt to suck him clean together.

"Well, she does have a tasty ass! And...if we're both girls, then...we can't have babies together, deformed or otherwise, si, papi?" Marisol observed, looking up at him, hoping for understanding instead of judgment.

"Of course, my sweet Sun baby," Ned used one of his pet names for her, one that he derived from the "sol" in her name, which meant "sun."

"Yes, I think that we can...do more of that in the future, together. Should I answer the door now? If you'd like, I can do it in the nude," Jessenia ran her fingers through what remained of her middle-aged lover's hair...she loved every part of him, even his bald spot.

"Do it...anyone who has any business with me should be aware that you're basically my wives. I mean, for all intents and purposes...we live together. You two share my bed. If they're not prepared to deal with the reality of my love life, that's their problem and they're probably not someone who has any business with me, right?" Ned chuckled at a vision in his head of his idiot parents or equally stupid brother showing up...he had no use for his family outside his sister Annette and his cousin Matt.

With that, Jessenia let the bedsheet slip to the ground and opened the door at last, to a very real and audible gasp from Chloe's mother, Nadine. What the fuck was Ned's former mother-in-law doing in Acapulco, anyway? She wasn't made of money, earned or inherited, which was a large part of why Chloe had always hungered for the better life. Someone had to have funded this trip for Nadine Rivers, and one could only guess who that might be!

A former stripper who had blown through her savings years before and started her own club with capital from an unknown source, Nadine was still quite sexy in a mature way, but the cigarette breath and raspy voice could be turn-offs at times. Whatever the case, if she was down in Mexico, it was on some kind of mission from her daughter, no doubt of that. Chloe had to have put her up to it, and that in Ned's mind solved the mystery of who had paid for her vacation. It had to be her now very rich daughter.

"Nadine...," Ned coughed, more than a little stunned.

"Well, well, I told Chloe that this would happen, and she never did listen to me, not until recently. Christ, my daughter is as smart as a whip, but sometimes, you'd never know it to watch her in action! She might be built like a brick house, but she acts as dumb as a ton of bricks, too. I told her that you were a wolf in sheep's clothing, but she just didn't get it. I did it. I can read a man very well. I have to...in both my past and present professions. Surely you knew that I didn't just strip for a living, right?" Nadine's eyebrows raised as she took in the scene of not one, but two naked senoritas in Ned's Acapulco home.

"I knew no such thing and don't call me Shirley," Ned quipped, making Nadine laugh more than a little as she caught the Leslie Nielsen reference, "Chloe wasn't very forthcoming about your past...and hers. I wasn't given any reason to take it at anything but face value. I wondered, mind you, because one always hears stories about strippers doing side work, but never heard anything concrete. Anyway, these are Jessenia and Marisol Ramos, my girlfriends. They might as well be my wives, because I'm that committed to them. Girls, this is Nadine Rivers, my former mother-in-law. My ex-wife's mother."

"Polygamy's illegal in Mexico, too, but I guess as long as you don't formalize it, there's no crime. No laws are broken. I gather that they're not exactly good Catholic girls, though, if they're sleeping with a divorced man. Not that it matters. I'm a rotten Catholic girl myself. For a Jew, you keep getting stuck with bad Catholic girls, don't you? Just an observation. Did I ever tell you that Chloe's father was Jewish, too?" Nadine continued rambling, which made Ned a bit impatient to get her to the point.

"I just know that you never married him, but you were good to him, aside from constantly cheating on him, of course. Him leaving you was only a matter of time. At least he had the brains to protect his assets by avoiding holy matrimony, that's one that he had over me, I guess. I hear that he misses you a lot, except for the cheating part, of course. That was a dealbreaker for him, too, wasn't it? He'd rather be miserable and lonely without you than wear the horns. Give the man credit for chutzpah, at least. Good for him.

"Now, what exactly brings us to this point? I've never thought that you liked me enough to come all the way down to Mexico to see me again, nor that you were fond enough of my company to stand here chewing the flab with my girlfriends and me. As for what kind of girls they are, well, I leave such judgments to God. Being Jewish, I tend to assume that he's a bit more sensible than the sadomasochistic one with multiple personalities painted in the mix of urban legends and rambling letters that you folks call the New Testament, at least.

"I like to think that maybe he's mellowed out a bit since his Sodom and Gomorrah, witch hunting, genocide-happy days from the Torah, too. The way that most rabbis talk, one would think so, at any rate. Well, most Reform rabbis, anyway," Ned confronted Nadine, still unsure of her business, though it was obviously connected to Chloe somehow.

"Yeah, you got it on the nail. It's all about Chloe. This ain't a social call, though you're wrong about me. I've always liked you more than I let on...in fact, that was kinda the problem. I had to restrain myself at times, so that forced some distance, due to my...attraction to you. I didn't want Chloe thinking that I was out to snatch her man. Turns out that she was her own worst enemy there, wasn't she? That apple didn't fall far from the tree at all.

"Look...I know that this is very...awkward, in front of your ladies, but they don't have to be sacrificed or fear for their futures with you, not at all. She wants you back, Ned. She wants you back...badly! She didn't realize how much so until I objected at her wedding to Sean, telling everyone that she shouldn't marry him because she still loved her ex-husband. Yes, I did that, and as my punishment, my daughter sent me down here. I'm willing to pay that price for my daughter's happiness. She doesn't deserve it, but she's my baby girl, and I'd sell my soul to save her from herself, if necessary.

"Sean took it surprisingly well, giving her a lump sum of three million dollars to just go away and spare him further embarrassment and humiliation, further wounding of his ego, his injured pride. Yeah, I stopped the wedding, because when I told the truth, Chloe was in tears and she admitted that what I said was true. She also slapped me in anger for messing up her plans, but then hugged me to thank me for doing just that. Talk about a confused young woman!

"Funny thing, Sean immediately grabbed his lawyer, pulled out a new license, took her in his arms, and marched her up to the minister in the wedding chapel, and told her, in front of him, 'You're fired. Now, let's get hitched.' Evidently, he had real doubts, too, and he already had a Plan B wife lined up, none other than Beth Davies, the woman who represented both Chloe and himself in recent instances. Turns out that they were fucking each other the whole time. It's a wonder that she hasn't gotten disbarred, to be honest!

"Look, Ned...Chloe is in earnest here. She really, really wants you back! She hasn't even told me how much she wants you back, but actions speak louder than words, and her acts include a proposed open marriage, 'so as to get it right this time,' to use her own words. She told me, very bluntly that, like me, she had just been torn between her desire to be a good, proper wife to you in the old sense and the desire to be a slut. The former kept her from suggesting an open marriage in the past, but the latter kept her from being faithful to you, so the net result was that the wedding vows were only honored in the breach, if at all.

"In other words, like mother, like daughter, I guess! I made the same exact mistakes with her father, and I'm tempted still to try to get him back, but he'll never agree to it, not least because he has remarried now. He's free to do so without breaking any laws of his faith, but I'm stuck in that sense, not that I care. Here's the deal...I'm the sweetener, if you will. Chloe told me to offer my body to you, and more, if you wish it, in exchange for you coming back to her. I'm glad to do so, in fact. I've always wanted you, anyway, and she's smart enough to know that.

"Chloe proposes a trial reconciliation, if you will. You live together with her. You bring, in her words, 'anyone who has been good enough to love you,' with you, she'll happily share you with them and with me. She'll never ask you to give them up. Ever. Whatever happens. If she proves herself enough to you, in a year's time, she wants to get married all over again, but with a pre-nuptial agreement that protects both of your assets so that you'll know that each of you are doing it for the right reasons.

"The agreement would also have a clause that enshrines an open marriage, so that both of you could get it on with others without any further issues. She wants it plain that she cannot promise fidelity to you and she refuses to lie or cheat as she did in the past. She also wants it understood that if she ever learns that she's pregnant to another man, she'll tell you about it, and if that you cannot bring yourself to claim it, she'll completely understand and give it up for adoption. I've agreed to adopt in that situation. Can't have my grandchild grow up a ward of the State, can I? She refuses to get an abortion, however. You know how she feels about that issue. Anyway, any thoughts on this whole deal?" Nadine made her pitch at length.

Ned was very red in the face, and he instinctively reached for his girls to make it clear that he wasn't going to give either of them up, let alone both. Nadine smiled and walked over to kiss him on the lips. Then she began to make a path down to his belly, followed by his groin. Before too long, his cock was in her mouth, and that fifty something former exotic dancer and whore did what she did best: she sucked. When the girls saw this, instead of getting upset, they held her head in place, making damn sure that their man got a blowjob worthy of the name.

"Now, listen up, while your mouth is busy and can't interrupt me. I'll consider your daughter's offer, but the terms and conditions are mine to set, not hers. Yes, it will involve an open marriage and a pre-nup, that much is understood. It wasn't the other men, it was the lying, cutting off, the attempt to keep me ignorant and thus faithful while she strayed, that sort of thing, that bugged the hell out of me.

"Ironically, the nicest things that she's ever done while married to me were the drunken orgy with her girlfriends as well as sending you to me. Very nice indeed. Well, that and drunkenly giving me her ass at last, though I still don't recall it. Let me be frank here. I'm not giving up these girls for the world. They're MINE! My senoritas! I love them to death! I'm pleased that Chloe refused to marry Sean, though, and that she wants me back that badly. I'm glad that she realized her mistake, but there is a price to pay for it.

"For the first year, prior to the marriage, Chloe has to agree to be my sex slave. That's right. I fully intend to test her sincerity by having her wear my collar, along with a slave tattoo. Temporary, of course. She will deny me nothing at all that I want, too. If I want her to eat a creampie of my cum from Jessi or Mari here, she's to do it. If I want her to get me another turn with Sasha, Jackie, or Monica, she's to do that, too. If I want her to help me find out for sure if my sister really is in love with me, she'll do that. If I want to use her to get vengeance on my sick parents and brother, she'll do that as well.

"She used me up and spat me out. She'll learn what it's like to be used for a change. When not in public, she's to go naked, too. At home. Naked. Until I say otherwise and for at least that year. If she can handle that year of slavery, then we'll talk the terms of remarriage, but they will be MY terms, not hers. I'm not as mad as I used to be, thanks to my girls here, but I am still mistrustful of her and her intentions, and that trust will be very hard to regain here. It's her turn to trust me instead.

"She'll have to accept that there will always be at least two others, and that's the sisters Ramos here. That's non-negotiable. They soothed my wounded heart and pride. They comforted me when I needed it most. They've given me more than just their bodies. They gave me their love, which is more than she can say much of the time. I've made a commitment to my girls, and I refuse to give them up for anyone. Ever. At all.

"One other thing. I'm not going back. If Chloe wants me back, she comes to me. She comes down here to Acapulco, makes her offer of abject submission and unconditional surrender to me here, on my turf. This war between us, it can only end with her surrender, her capitulation, nothing less. She's the one who is trying to woo me. She has to do it on my terms. I'm the one with leverage. She's the supplicant. She had better come to me, crawling, on her hands and knees. She'll need to grovel.

"I never asked such things of her while married, of course. But things have changed. Now I'm in the driver's seat, and she needs to grow up and face the facts. She had things mostly her way while she was my wife, but this time is my time. I'm getting my own back. She has to make restitution here. Reparations for the wrongs that she's done me. She has to atone for her past sins against me, including drugging and raping me so that she could use it for evidence against me in the divorce.

"Yes, Chloe comes down here, and she's not to have anything to do with my parents or my brother, either. Now, my sister is a different matter, as is my cousin Matt, his wife Judith, and company. She comes down here with only the clothes that she absolutely needs to wear outside. The rest of the time she's to be naked as Eve.

"If I sound like a hard-ass, well, that's tough. That's my stance. I'm not going to be a milquetoast or a sap. I'm no lovestruck fool. I'm an ex-husband, and I owe absolutely nothing to her, but everything to my girls here. She's to obey me, and here's the real catch. She's to obey them as well. If the girls ask something of her, she's to say, 'Yes, Mistress.' If I command her, she is to say, 'Yes, Master.'

"She'll be asked to sign a contract, of course. One that requires her to service me loyally and do what I ask of her. She won't have a job. She won't need a job. I'm retired and so is she now. She'll be home and available to pleasure my girls and me alike. She's to get electrolysis treatments, too, and in the meantime, to keep her pussy shaved smooth as can be.

"After the year is up, if she STILL wants me back, then we'll see. But until then, this is how it has to be. Have her tell me what she thinks of my fine offer before you leave, won't you?" Ned elaborated, causing a sharp intake of breath, but also making Nadine more than a little wet.

"Uh...fuck!" Nadine stopped just long enough to exclaim, and then resumed sucking him until he shot off his load down her throat, making the most of her wonderful mouth and tongue.

"So, what do you think of my fine offer to your daughter, dear former mother-in-law?" Ned teased her.

"Call me, 'Mom,' please. I'm going to be your mother now. From now on. Your own mother was never this nice to you, I know for a fact. And I don't know how Chloe will take this. It can go either way, but if she doesn't want it, I'll take a slightly toned down version of that deal for myself. Even if she does want it, I want to take it, too. Not because I need to, but because I want to...I want to be your new mom AND your love slave at once! Please...I'm lonely!

"I'll gladly sell my business, move in, and service the three of you, every day and seven times on Sunday, dear! I'll go down on Annette, too, if you wish! I'll eat Chloe out as well! Anything, baby! You won't regret it! I need a man...badly! And I've never had a son! Only Chloe! I love her, but I do wish that I had a son! A little prince to spoil rotten and give a mother's love!" Nadine implored Ned, whose only answer was a smile.

"You have one now...Mom," Ned told her, taking her snowball and then letting the sisters taste it as well.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12