Reconnecting Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and son get wild as the cruise ends.
9.8k words
4.76
343.5k
78
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Mike was the first to begin to wake up the next morning. He was soon hit by the realization that this was the last full day of the cruise as they were scheduled to return to the dock late the following afternoon. The past few days had been so amazingly hot and the forbidden sex with his mom had been far better than anything he could ever have dreamed. He looked at her sleeping on her back next to him and wished that the cruise could last much longer.

He watched her tits and particularly her nipples move up and down with her slow, regular breathing. Before too long he couldn't resist and he thought about moving his hand over and caressing her tits. He thought briefly about how sexy it was to wake her up by fondling her tits and then got a better idea. He leaned his head over her and began to very lightly kiss and lick her tits.

He kept his touches very soft and feathery in the hopes that she would only gradually wake up and the first thing she would feel would be his mouth on her. After a short while she stirred and let out a soft moan as he continued exploring her with his mouth. As he had hoped, she seemed to gradually wake up and when she finally did open her eyes she looked down at him and gave him a very sexy smile. "Honestly, Michael," she teased, "is that all you think about?"

Mike gave her hardening nipple one final swirl with his tongue before he answered, "With you, yes." He lowered his head back to her tits and continued kissing and licking for a long while. She eventually took his shoulders and rolled him around so he was now lying on his back and she was kneeling over him. For a moment Mike wondered what she was going to do, but then she leaned over him and stopped only when her big, heavy tits dangled just inches away from his face.

Mike raised his head to try and lick them but she pulled away and just out of his reach. They repeated this for a short while with her teasing him with her tits before Mike finally just reached up with his hands and took hold of them.

"No fair," she whispered, "you aren't playing by the rules." She took his hands in hers and pulled them slowly away from her tits. She interlaced her fingers with his and then leaned forward stopping only when his hands were pinned under hers as she leaned forward. She shifted her position slightly and again let her tits hang right in front of his face.

Mike sat patiently just loving the feel of being held down by her and stared at her excited tits. She slowly began to drag her tits all over his face and he could feel her hard nipples in particular sliding all over his cheeks and forehead. He remained still for a while and just enjoyed the feeling before he opened his mouth and began softly licking and kissing her tits as they moved over his mouth.

Wendy moaned and they continued like this for a long while. It seemed to Mike that she loved to have her tits played with and that made him very happy as he was quite content to simply suck and fondle them for hours.

Moving down slightly she drug her tits down to his chest and then paused as she looked down into his eyes. He could see the gleam of lust in her eyes as she softly said, "My my, Michael. What a horny young man you have become. What ever shall I do with you?"

Before he could answer she lowered her mouth to his and their lips and tongues met in a long, passionate kiss. She still had his hands pinned under hers and Mike found the relative helplessness of his position to be very exciting. She hadn't even yet touched his cock but he was already hard as a rock.

As they kissed she swung her leg over him and came down straddling his stomach. Now as they kissed Mike had the extra sensation of feeling her pussy pressing against his stomach. It was already warm and damp when she first settled down onto him, but as their kiss lasted for many more long minutes he felt it gradually becoming wetter and warmer.

Wendy moved away from Mike's mouth slightly and began to very seductively kiss and lick him all over his face and neck. She made sure to cover every part of his face and neck, but she spent the most time on his neck and then on and around his ears. As she slowly licked his ears she would periodically exhale softly into his ear causing Mike to grow very excited. He had never had a lover do that to him before and he would never have guessed that a simple breath on his ear would have such a strong effect.

During a break in her teasing of his ear she nuzzled against him and whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Ask me for it," she instructed gently.

"Please fuck me," Mike whispered, "I need to feel your pussy around me. I need to cum inside you." He paused as she sat up slightly and waited until they were looking straight into each other's eyes before he added, "Please, mom, fuck me."

Her eyes widened when he referred to her as mom and her facial expression seemed to immediately change as her lust grew to a higher level. Without moving her own hands or releasing Mike's, she moved back and lifted herself off of him. She very quickly positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and then let her weight drop down on him as his full cock slipped inside her.

They each let out moans of lust and satisfaction immediately. She began to slowly ride up and down his cock still keeping his hands pinned against the bed. Mike was in ecstasy as this position put her tits directly over his face. As she shifted up and down over his cock her tits swayed erotically right over his face. He watched them as Wendy held herself up as straight as she could while still keeping his hands pinned down.

The additional experience she had gained with sex through her years clearly showed to Mike as they fucked. Her riding him now produced feelings and sensations and generally affected Mike far more than any of his previous lovers had done when they fucked him like this. Previously, this position had mostly appealed to Mike because he was able to watch his lover's tits and face clearly as they fucked and it helped to prolong his own orgasm, but she was driving him out of his mind with the sensations she was currently giving him.

At one point he felt himself getting close to cumming so he whispered, "If you keep that up I'm going to cum."

She clearly wasn't ready for that so she shifted her position and tempo slightly to let him gain his control. She continued for a long while before she finally did lift her hands off the bed and sit up straight over him. She still kept her fingers laced with his so Mike now had his elbows on the bed with his forearms straight up in the air. Wendy held his fingers tightly and used his arms to help support her as she fucked him in this new position.

Mike greedily stared at her tits as they rocked and swayed across her chest. He stared at them for a long time before he let his gaze move up to her face. When he looked up he saw that she had her eyes wide open and they gazed directly into each other's eyes as they fucked. Looking so directly into her eyes drew Mike completely into her and he lay still enjoying her fuck, lost in her eyes for what could have been hours. Everything became a blur of sexual energy and passion.

Wendy ultimately broke their gaze as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Mike watched her facial expressions change and he guessed that she was near to her own orgasm. She continued fucking him as she sat straight up over him for several more minutes until she began to breath heavier and moan softly. Mike stared at her eagerly wanting to see her cum. He partially wished he could reach up and hold her tits as she came but he was enjoying being "captive" to her too much to even try to move his hands away.

Finally, she looked straight back down into his eyes and they held each other's gaze as she worked herself to the brink of her orgasm. She cried out loudly and pressed down hard on him as she began to rock her hips from side to side while she came. Throughout her whole orgasm she kept her eyes open and locked with Mike's. The orgasm seemed to last for a very long time and only when it had finally passed did she close her eyes again and sit still regaining her breath.

Shortly afterward she opened her eyes and looked down at Mike again and gave him the sexiest, most wicked smile he had ever seen. She leaned forward and again held his hands pinned under hers on the bed next to his head. She leaned down closer to him than she had done before and began to push herself back and forth on his cock. She upped the tempo from before and very soon the bedsprings were creaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall as she pumped his cock in and out of her.

Her tits now pressed heavily against his face and Mike loved the sensation of feeling smothered in them. She held his hands tightly so all he could feel was her wet pussy on his cock, her body weight on top of his, and her soft tits pressing into and rubbing over his face.

Mike held out as long as he could before he knew he had to cum. He groaned loudly and shoved his face deeply into her cleavage as he started to cum. As soon as she felt his cum Wendy pushed his cock all the way inside her and pressed her tits down onto his face. Mike finished cumming with his face feeling like it was buried in her tits.

When he stopped cumming she sat up slightly but still let her tits drag over his mouth and face. She sat over him like this for a long time with his cock still inside her pussy as he softly kissed and licked at her tits again. She finally released his hands and he immediately wrapped them around to her lower back as he started to softly massage and caress her.

When Wendy eventually lifted herself off his soft cock she left her legs on either side of him and began to slowly crawl forward. Mike kissed her tits and then her stomach as she slowly moved forward and he felt a warm, wet trail of fluid on his stomach as her pussy slowly moved higher on his body.

She continued crawling up until she had his arms once again pinned down, this time by her shins on top of his arms between his shoulders and elbows. She sat up straight and looked almost straight down at him. From his position he could smell the strong musky odor of her pussy. He could see her wet pussy lips and the curly hair of her pussy and as he looked up further he could see the silhouettes of her tits. Looking past her tits he looked up into her face once again and they stayed like this for a brief moment.

Mike knew what she was going to do but it still surprised him a little when she slowly began to lower herself and brought her pussy down right on top of his mouth. If tasting his own cum last night had been wild this was totally off the charts. He opened his mouth and let his tongue slide up inside the pussy he had just finished fucking. In an instant he tasted his cum mixed with her juices and almost as quickly he felt the same mixture of fluids running out of her pussy and coating his face.

At first he was a little tentative with his tongue inside her, but he soon found that he was wildly excited by the idea that what he had on his tongue was their combined tastes. Gradually, he grew more and more eager and ambitious as he began to seek out his cum from deep inside her pussy. Wendy dropped her hands to the top of his head and she let her fingers run repeatedly through his hair as he sucked at her.

He sucked her until he no longer tasted his cum inside her and she again tasted like she had the very first time he fucked her with his tongue. He continued exploring and licking her slowly and could feel her pussy growing slightly wetter again as her excitement started to build toward another orgasm.

Again, time seemed to stop for him as he became focused on nothing more than exploring her. As he felt her approaching her orgasm he glanced up briefly and saw that she was now holding the headboard with her hands for support. Her chest was heaving and her nipples were hard and pointing out prominently. He repeated every trick that he remembered she had enjoyed the night before and she soon began to cum.

She let out a long, soft moan as her orgasm started and she pressed herself down even harder on his face. He slipped his tongue up her pussy and felt it convulse wildly as her orgasm continued. She began to grind her pussy back and forth over his face until she finally finished cumming. When she stopped his whole face felt like it was thickly coated with a combination of her juices and his saliva.

She crawled off of him and collapsed next to him on the bed before she met him with a deep kiss. They held each other tightly and kissed long and hard. She moved away from the kiss and began to lick at the thick wetness on his cheeks. Mike felt his cock tingle when he realized that she was tasting herself on his face. They ended up kissing again for a long while before she whispered contentedly, "Umm, Michael, you are quite a lover."

For the next hour or so they stayed in bed in each other's arms. It was only a loud rumble from her stomach that made them think about leaving the bed. They took turns in the shower and threw on some clothes before talking about where to find some food.


"I don't know," Mike said, "what do you want to do today after we eat? If there is something in particular you want to do maybe we could walk over and find a restaurant close by."

Wendy thought for a moment and said softly, "I think the only thing I really want to explore for the rest of today is you."

Hearing her speak so directly excited Mike and he smiled widely. "I was hoping you would say that," he said sincerely.

They looked through the ship directory and found a take out Chinese place that said it would deliver to your cabin for a small extra fee. Any price is worth it, Mike thought before he picked up the phone and placed the order.

When he hung up the phone and turned back around toward her Wendy was removing the last of her clothes. She stood and watched as Mike eagerly pulled off his own shorts and shirt before walking over to her. They hugged and held each other enjoying the feel of their naked bodies softly pressing together. They crawled into bed together and sat leaning up against the headboard as they held each other in their arms and softly kissed.

They were still like this when the food arrived at their door. Mike pulled his shorts on quickly and Wendy pulled the blanket up over her tits before he answered the door. Before Mike could really stop him the delivery guy stepped partway into the cabin and set the food down on the small table. As Mike held out the money to pay him the delivery guy obviously scanned the room and seemed to know instantly what had been going on. He looked luridly over to Wendy and then back to Mike before taking the money and saying, "You two have fun."

When he left Mike and Wendy giggled about his reaction and comment before Mike slipped his shorts off and brought the food to her in bed. They leisurely fed each other their meals and then began to kiss and caress each other once they were done. They ended up fucking each other again with Mike on top of her this time. After this fuck they held each other closely for a while before they dozed off in the other's arms.

By the time they woke up the sun had just set and it was rapidly getting dark. "Today has been so much fun," Wendy said, "but what would you think to going out for dinner and maybe some dancing. Back home I really don't get much of a chance to go to clubs like that and I'd like to take full advantage while I have the chance."

Mike agreed as memories of the last trip to the club and the way she looked and felt dancing with him sprang to mind. She suggested they shower and dress up like they had the other night and Mike happily agreed to whatever she requested. She showered first and when he came out of the shower wrapped in a towel he was excited to see that she was again wearing the same black dress she had worn the night they had first fucked. In fact, she wore the same pearl necklace and shoes as that night also.

Following her lead Mike put on his outfit from that previous night and waited on the bed as she finished her make up in the bathroom mirror. "All ready," she said as she stepped out of the bathroom and into the cabin. Mike immediately noticed that something about the outfit looked different despite it being all the same clothes. He stared at her closely as she put on her earrings and moved to pick up her purse. That was when it hit him that she wasn't wearing a bra. The black material hugged her tits closely and the deep neckline clearly showed her tits swaying and wobbling as she moved about the room.

Unable to resist Mike moved up behind her, wrapped his arms around her, and caressed her tits through the dress. She smiled and pressed back against him before asking, "You like this?"

"Absolutely," he said as he caressed her. Her tits felt very sexy under the smooth fabric of the dress and part of him wanted to skip going out and just pull the dress off and fuck her right then and there.

She wriggled out of his caress and teased, "There will be time for that later."

"Sorry," he said, "you just look so damn hot."

They moved to the door but just before she opened it she turned to him and said, "Well, if that is hot what would you say if I said I wasn't wearing anything at all under my dress?" She gave him a sexy wink and then opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

Mike stood in shock and excitement for a moment before he followed behind her. Was this really the same mother he thought he had known before this trip? He had never really thought much of her own sexuality growing up or when he was in college and wondered if she had always been this eager and willing with sex.

He wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked down the hall and let his hand slip to her ass. He caressed her through the fabric and then whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you later."

She smiled wickedly up at him and replied, "That, Michael, is the idea."

Since it was already so late many of the restaurants were close to closing. It took a little while but they eventually found a nice place with dark, quiet tables. Both of them were feeling very good and well rested after their long nap so they ate slowly and lingered at the table over dessert and a bottle of wine when the meal ended. They sat side by side and let their hands caress each other's thighs and knees as they ate. Mike was still wildly excited by the knowledge that she didn't have anything on under the thin black dress and couldn't keep his hands off of her.

After dinner they went to the club and found it just as packed as before. It seemed that many people were trying to make the most out of this last night of the cruise and it seemed that the crowd was generally more drunk and the feeling of the room even more sexual than their previous visit. They moved straight to the dance floor and began dancing. If anything, Wendy's dancing was even hotter than it had been the other night. She moved suggestively to the music and often rubbed herself against Mike.

They continued dancing and drinking very late into the night and finally noticed the crowd beginning to thin out a bit. Mike had a near permanent semi erection now from Wendy's dancing and couldn't wait to get back to the cabin. His attention was pulled to the loud, "Hello you two," that he heard off to their left.

He looked over and saw the couple that had watched them fuck in the pool the previous day. The other couple came over to them and they exchanged hellos. It was pretty clear to Mike that the other couple was very drunk as their slurred speech and body language showed they were a few drinks ahead of he and Wendy.

"I have got to tell you," the woman said, "that what you two did in the pool yesterday was sooo fucking hot..." She then interrupted herself when a new song started that she seemed to recognize. "Ooo, I love this song! Come on, let's dance!"

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers