Reconnecting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer able to resist, Wade reached down and guided his cock into her entrance. He left it there, just inside for a few moments, then slowly began moving it deeper, listening to her breathing get more ragged and her moans get louder. Staring down at her, he relished how hungry she was for his cock. He returned his attention to her boobs, kissing one then the other, as he began pumping into her.

Holding her legs up she moved her hips to his rhythm and pressed her chest up to meet his lips. Wade struggled to maintain the same steady pumping while everything in his being wanted to drive down onto her with everything he could muster.

"Oh RT!" He exclaimed, pumping into her and giving a little twist at each landing, as if he could get in deeper somehow. His face mashed in her tits, he kept pumping, each slide in and out driving him more and more wild for her.

"Wrap your legs around me, RT," he managed to say between grunts. "Put your arms over my shoulder, move with me honey."

She quickly complied, pushing herself up against him firmly, moving with him as he continued his delicious poking deep into her pussy. He felt so thick and full as he buried his cock in her. As they fell into a rhythm, she began using her arms and legs to try to speed up his strokes. Lost in his hunger for her, he let her lead him, and sped up his pumping some.

She yelled out, "Oh Wade, Wade! Yes!!!" He groaned out loudly and gave a hard quick thrust, then held deep within her, panting roughly, barely keeping control.

With a deep breath, then a deep sigh, he pulled away from her. She tried to hold him, but he pushed her arms back and got up from the bed. Within seconds, JD was between her legs pushing his cock into her pussy. She yelped out when he thrust down deeply into her.

Buried within her, he leaned over to kiss her deeply. As they explored each other mouths, he began pumping into her. She had to turn her head to let out a gasp and catch her breath.

She closed her eyes, wrapped her legs around JD and focused completely on his cock that slid in and out of her so wonderfully. JD's cock was longer than Wade's, and he had such a carnal jerky motion when he drove it home. It was divine to feel one then the other. Her pussy welcomed both greedily, riding both to new amazing levels.

Letting her hands explore his shoulders and back, she lost herself to each stroke of his cock plundering her again and again. They both moaned loudly, uncontrollably, as their bodies moved together, sliding along and filling her deeply.

Again, she began urging for a faster pumping, wrapping her legs tighter, pushing up her hips. She felt the heat pouring off JD and knew it was all he could do not to let her push him over the edge. Taking a few last long slow deep strokes, he pulled out, and moved away while still gazing longingly between her legs.

Wade stepped in again, he had two pillows in his hands. "Turn over RT, lay on these pillows so your ass is up in the air."

She did as he asked and he kneeled between her legs. He worked just the tip of his cock into her pussy, and then rammed it home. She yelled out in surprise and pleasure. Again, he pulled nearly all the way out before jamming it into her fast, hard and deep. His breath grew labored, his control grew weak, and he wanted desperately to let go.

He took a few more long deep strokes, then buried deep, fell over her and started gyrating his hips, pressing himself on her. She grunted again and again as he rubbed down on her. Still lying on top of her, he began small pumps, his hips pressing in and out. Her pussy hung tight, each motion fueling his need for her.

As he continued to drive into her this way, he felt her rubbing her hips back and forth on the pillow, stimulating her clit. It send yet another wave of thrill to his balls.

Lifting himself on his arms, his cock still buried deep, he watched as she moaned and rubbed her hips into the pillows. He called up his reserves as he told himself she was a woman who had a fire to put out. He took a few deep breaths as he marveled at her full fleshy ass moving and jiggling.

Supporting himself with an arm on each side of her, he began pumping again, short slow strokes at first. Her immediate and vocal reaction drove him wild and soon he was ramming faster and fuller strokes. His eyes on her ass, he pounded even faster and harder, letting himself go.

She felt him near the edge and loved how hard he was slamming into her. Every time he powered down, her clit got mashed into the bed and sent a jolt after jolt of sexual bliss through her body. "Ohhhh Wade," she yelled out.

Her screams sent him over the edge. He took one last long deep thrust and shot his load deep into her while she continued calling his name as they came together. Falling down on her again, he continued grinding down on her as they both rode out the final vestiges of orgasm.

Instead of getting up, he just rolled off her and off of the bed to make room for JD.

JD crawled between her legs and quickly plunged his cock deep within her. He let his body lie on hers and rubbed into her hips with his. He moaned softly, grinding down on her, waiting for the sign.

After a few moments, her pussy buzzed for cock again and she began to squeeze his hard dick. JD moaned, then happily started pumping her pussy.

"Oh JD!" She cried out.

JD groaned back, and thrust hard into her. His time watching had done nothing to settle him down. Seeing her with Wade was the hottest thing ever, like a free in house porn flick, only better, and with participation. It was so hard to wait his turn, and now finally drilling into her pussy, he was quickly losing all control.

"JD, lift her up on her knees, I want to watch those tits swing while you pound her," Wade said from where he was sitting beside the bed.

JD managed to stop his deep thrusts into her long enough to reach under and gently pull upward and said, "Move up, darlin', onto your knees."

With JD's help, she moved onto her knees, and leaned down with elbows on the bed. JD took a moment to let his hands run across her ass a few times and tucked his hips in tight against her, eager to slide back into her.

"Up on your hands, RT, give me a good view of your boobs hanging down," Wade urged.

She raised herself up as JD began pushing into her from behind. He started slowly, shoving in with long strokes. Her eyes were on Wade as he watched her tits. His hungry eyes made her nipples burn for his touch. Thrilled to see Wade's attentions, she began pushing back on JD, eager for more of his cock.

"Oh yeah," Wade said, "there we go! JD, I want to see these titties swing, smack into her good."

JD pulled his cock nearly out, then held for a second just within her entrance. With a holler and grunt that startled both the others, he thrust forward full force.

"Ohhhh!" She cried out as he slammed into her. It took all she had to hold herself up against it. Wade just smiled, watching her titties swing forward and back.

His grunts nearly shaking the room with their intensity, JD continued long hard strokes, rocking her body on each penetration, keeping her boobs swinging.

She kept her eyes on Wade, so turned on by the lust in his eyes as he watched her taking JD hard over and over again. She loved getting to be their fuck doll, feeling one cock, and then the other. Her pussy burned with that thought, two cocks, each felt so incredible.

Absolutely involved with both men, the eyes of Wade, the pounding of JD, she was quickly reaching the edge of another intense orgasm. JD grunted and groaned with each thrust and she could hear was soon to explode.

"Oh JD!" She managed to utter.

That was enough for JD, he knew she was ready and shifted into overdrive to thrust deeply into her a few more times, shouting out unintelligibly. Just as JD's last thrust sent additional thrills from her crotch through all parts of her body, Wade reached in and cupped her tits, squeezing and mashing them hard. She yelled out in joy as JD took his last plunge and shot his load into her, holding firm against her ass, groaning deeply. He watched her hips rub back against him as she came, clenching down on his cock.

When her moans subsided and shockwaves slowly dissipated, she let herself fall forward onto the bed. JD flopped down beside her and Wade scrambled up to lie next to her on the other side. Slowly recovering, flanked by both naked men, she delighted in their carnal debauchery.

-

Or something like that, I thought, smiling. Whatever they might really do would probably be just as divine. I stretched my arms and squeezed my legs together. I ached to touch my clit and my nipples, but resisted, preferring to wait for the fingers, hands, and cocks, of JD and Wade to do such things.

12