Reconquering Clodia

Story Info
Sir uses his slut late at night.
845 words
3.62
14.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a rich, full night.

When I came over, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. A month's worth of teasing and aggression and sex was built up. No small talk. No time for that. From the moment I set down my bag you pounced. Kissing. Biting. You pulled me by the hair to the bedroom and slammed me into the wall. Punches and knees interspersed with bites and kisses.

As you roughly pulled my clothes off, and ordered me to do the same to you, our scents became stronger. Intoxicating. I came just from your hand when you were making sure I was ready for you. And when you fucked me it was not gentle, but it was connective; as much as we both enjoy it when you use me from behind, that's not what this sex was about. We both wanted to see each other.

Then of course was the shower. Touching, exploring, kissing, slowly beginning to settle down. In my case, to relinquish control. Because while I had unquestionably been the bottom that night, I had been far too directive in my eagerness. I needed to be reconquered after so much time apart, and you had happily obliged.

A cozy night. A nice dinner, a movie perhaps. I was glad to be staying over, to get to smell you and feel your presence all night. Teeth brushed, a bit of a cuddle, and then drifting off to sleep with just feet touching. I felt so safe.

I thought I was just having another sex dream. I've been plagued with them for two months now, since our first date. But suddenly I am no longer asleep. It wasn't a dream. I am woken by your hand across my mouth and your weight rolling me into my stomach and pinning me to the mattress.

"You wanted to be available for use. To be my fucktoy at my sole discretion. Better you find out what that means early. Don't wake the neighbors."

I can feel how hard you are at this idea, at taking me in my half-asleep state. You must have been touching me before you woke me up, because I am aching with needing you. I, still a little disoriented, wiggle my ass against you to let you know how eagerly I still consent to this. Your hand leaves my mouth and a greedy whimper escapes. You let your hand roam down, pause to grab my chest, and down between my legs. You chuckle a little when you realize how warm and wet it is.

"And here I was thinking I'd need lube to fuck you awake. Should have known better, my slut."

I press my hips up into you and you oblige, guiding your cock into me. Your hand goes back to my mouth; you aren't sure how quiet I can be, since you've only ever heard me scream. We work into a rhythm that values depth and consistency over speed, moving together, both still a little asleep. I'm not screaming, just letting out happy little moans, so you let go and slide that hand down under my shoulders to pull yourself closer.

At this speed we could go a long time, but I reach a hand down, knowing it won't take much. I start to touch myself while you fuck me and slowly another orgasm builds. I whisper, "May I cum Sir?"

"Yes you may, C."

I keep fucking you through it, working my hips back in rhythm as my cunt clenches around you. That extra pressure gets you closer, but it's not what you want. After I thank you, you growl, "Better thanks would be to finish me with your mouth."

You roll onto your back and pull down the covers so you can see me. I, a bit unsteadily, crawl down between your legs. No point beginning this blowjob with a tease, as I usually prefer. You're too worked up already, and that would just cool you down. So I look up, smile, and slide my mouth as far down your cock as I can. I can taste myself all over you, though the amount of saliva I'm using is starting to dilute the flavor. I work one hand up and down, watching you for cues on speed and firmness. My mouth goes up and down too, with little teasing flicks of the tongue up around the head. I try to match the speed we had before, but as I see you start to tense I speed up just a little. Your hand twists into my hair and presses down, forcing me almost to the point of gagging as I feel you cum deep in my throat.

Your hand releases after you feel me swallow, and I make sure you're all cleaned up before I crawl back up and nuzzle into your chest.

"Thank you Sir."

"My pleasure. One thing though, you forgot to ask my permission to touch yourself. But we'll deal with that infraction in the morning. Sleep well, C."

I sigh. "Sorry. Goodnight L."