Reconsiderations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila continued her exploration as she shifted her weight to get closer to Kim as she seemed to be wanting. Kim reached out to touch Sheila’s face, drawing them together, their eyes meeting.

“Sheila, sweetie,” Kim whispered, struggling to speak over the warm waves traveling up her body from Sheila’s delicate, but knowing, finger work between her legs. “Are you sure you want to do this? I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow and regret this. I won’t lose you like that.” She stopped and sighed, closing her eyes slightly as a finger pushed slowly into her canal. “Oh, god, yes. Please tell me you don’t want to stop. I need you so badly, Sheila.” She opened her eyes to gaze into her friend’s looking back with love and a slightly lusty smile.

“I need you, too, Kim. I want this, so fucking badly. I want to make love to you tonight, all night. I want what you gave all those other girls. The one thing you’ve never shared with me. I want you.”

In that all too fitting moment, Sheila’s exploratory finger found Kim’s most sensitive internal spot. A searing, mind hazing orgasm caused her to buck her hips off the bed and cry out. “Oh, fuck!!” she spit out and shook with pleasure. When she dropped back to the bed, Sheila took her hand from her panties, straddled her hips and kissed her girlfriend.

Kim wrapped her arms around Sheila’s back and kissed back with fiery passion, her skin still tingling from her sudden climax. Her pussy still throbbed and she pulled her legs up from between those of the sexy woman who’d done it to her and wrapped them around her waist, as though trying to melt each other together. She shifted her lower body until she found a way to grind herself against Sheila’s pelvic bone and upper thigh. Sheila pushed and thrust with her as their lips parted and their tongues met in smooth, wet combat.

When Sheila’s hand touched Kim’s cheek, she smelled her own juices and felt the sticky wetness on her skin. Sheila must have just noticed it, too. She pulled her lips from Kim’s and began to lick a finger with zest. Kim watched her until she offered her pinky for a taste of her own. She did so slowly and sensuously, watching Sheila the whole time. She’d tasted her own pussy many times, but there was always a thrill to getting it from the skin or lips of another. Tasting it on Sheila was an old dream come powerfully true. Tonight was going to be something special.

When the tasting was done, Sheila leaned to kiss Kim again briefly before planting pecks across her cheek to her ear. “Kim,” she blew hot air in her ear. Kim moaned and laughed slightly. “I want to taste your pussy firsthand. I want to eat you and lick you and suck your juices until you come on my face.” Kim moaned again, louder, and pushed her body harder against her friend. Sheila knew Kim liked dirty talk and hearing such promises from the lips of her friend was whipping her mind and libido into a frenzy she’d not felt in some time.

The women reluctantly parted, as Sheila stood to remove her pajamas. She pulled her shirt off, exposing her naked chest for Kim’s eyes. The two had seen each other naked before, in all their years of growing up together, but now, it was something very different, infused with a new meaning.

Sheila rarely felt comfortable exposing herself before someone else. It had taken her some time with Steve, though he always complimented her and seemed to worship her nude body like no man ever had. As she pushed her pants down and stood bare before her friend, she felt no such reservations. Kim’s appraising eyes and satisfied smile only made her feel infinitely sexy. She was a lithe young woman who nonetheless was curvy in all the right places. Her breasts were small, but shapely, capped by nipples men loved to suckle. She hoped Kim would feel the same. She felt a tingle in her lower body at the thought of those smiling lips on her. Without thinking, she put a hand between her legs and touched her hot, wet pussy.

“Mmmm,” Kim purred. “A little turned on, aren’t you? You’re certainly turning me on, you sexy girl.” She got on her knees on the bed and pulled off her camisole, tossing it aside before leaning back and lifting her legs in the air to pull her panties off and throw them away, too. It was an incredibly sexy motion, something Sheila had only seen in porn. Kim curled herself on the bed for a moment, letting her gal pal admire her own nakedness.

Kim was a contrast and compliment to Sheila. She was about half a foot shorter with a voluptuous body that men could never help but admire. Kim never really showed off with it, rarely wearing overly tight or provocative clothing, but was well aware of its appeal and power over the rougher sex…as well as her own. Her breasts were not too large, but noticeable, with not the slightest hint of sag to them. Her skin was a darker contrast to Sheila’s somewhat pale complexion. Sheila loved Kim’s body and now, under these circumstances, she longed to be close to it, to touch and taste her skin and feel her warm softness against her own.

Kim rose to her knees again and seductively crawled to the edge of the bed. Her penetrating stare drew Sheila to her. When Sheila stood by her, their eyes locked and they reached out in unison, their hands touching first, fingers briefly weaving together—a gentle, mutual squeeze of comfort and assurance to continue as they began to explore. Sheila felt her way down Kim’s arms to touch her shoulders and kneed her fingers over them onto her back. Kim made slow circles up Sheila’s thighs, molded her hips and moved higher until her palms rested at the sides of her breasts.

Kim finally cupped those cute little tits and rubbed the nipples with her thumbs, which promptly stiffened. Sheila sighed, her hands playing in Kim’s curls, imploring her gently to bring her face to her chest. Kim looked up at her, still teasing her nipples and massaging her breasts. “You want me to kiss them, don’t you?” Sheila nodded silently. “Lick them?” Sheila nodded again, now pulling at Kim’s head with the subtlest force. “Suck on them?” Only a needy moan this time as Kim relented to the pressure with glee.

Kim’s lips touched the rise of Sheila’s left breast like a static shock, but rather than recoil, she felt like she would melt into her as she kissed her way to the mild cleft between and flicked her tongue there. Sheila giggled at the slight tickling sensations, and then moaned as Kim pushed her breasts together, her thumbs tweaking her hard and sensitive nipples. She kissed back and forth over the flesh before licking in slow circles on the left one, moving closer to the center. By the time she reached the areola, Sheila was squirming in place, her hands clutched in Kim’s hair, eager for the next step.

Kim’s tongue found that nipple stiff and delicious. She lapped at it a few times before her lips closed around it, suckling gently. She licked and sucked for several moments. It had been some years since she’d been with a woman and she was quickly remembering how much she loved it. The tastes, the sensations, the softness of a woman’s body and the unique and erotic ways it could be pleasured. When she made love to a woman, she always wondered why she would ever go back to a man. The fact that she was finally doing it with her closest and most intimate friend in every other realm of her life only heightened the sense of wonder and excitement she was feeling.

Sheila, for her part, was completely immersed in this new world of intimacy. As Kim teased, kissed and sucked her breasts, eventually moving back and forth between them, she felt herself getting hotter and hotter. She hadn’t been this turned on in so long. Her mind was filled with nothing but warm, sexy thoughts, all of her current troubles and doubts about her relationship with Steve forgotten entirely. There was only Kim and their mutual pleasure for however long this night lasted.

Kim attended to Sheila’s breasts for several minutes before she decided she needed more and that she wanted some for herself. She pulled away from her friend’s lovely body, took her hands into her own and gently pulled her onto the bed, admiring her as she moved, eager to explore all the dark recesses of her soft skin. She lay back against the pillows as Sheila fell atop her, their naked legs tangling together as they embraced yet again and their lips found another passionate kiss. As their tongues played together, Kim’s hands felt all over Sheila’s slight frame, enjoying every inch of her she could touch--her short, straight hair, her shoulders and back, her cute, perfectly shaped ass. She gripped that butt tightly and massaged it as they kissed.

Sheila’s hands were busy, too, caressing Kim’s pretty face and playing with her hair before letting them slide down her chest to fondle her breasts. Later, Sheila would remember her actions with wonder at her boldness and disregard for the knowledge that she was exploring territory she might have just the day before considered unacceptable for her. But right now she was enjoying a woman’s body like she’d been doing it for years. She broke the kiss to get a taste of what Kim had done to her, dipping her head to use her mouth on her tits. Tits men had loved for years and she had envied growing up. Now, she was kissing them, licking them, working her fingers over the skin until she finally began sucking the nipples in turns. Her devotion and attention to the task drove her friend wild as she licked, nibbled and suckled until Kim could take no more.

“Mmm…Sheila, sweetie, that feels so good.” Sheila smiled at her, flicking her tongue across an over-sensitive nipple. “But there’s so much more to do tonight, so much I want to share with you, if you’re ready.” At that, her fingers, which had been idly caressing Sheila’s butt and upper thighs, slipped between her legs to touch the very warm, very wet spot there. “I want this, Sheila. I want to taste you and I want you to taste me.”

Sheila sighed heavily into Kim’s cleavage and pushed her aching pussy against those fingers. She wiggled back up to lie face to face with Kim, her own hand once again toying about between Kim’s thighs. She rubbed her forefinger into her slit. It was so slick and hot. She probed through the folds to find her clit and rubbed it gently, the way she liked to touch her own. Kim smiled and purred.

Sheila gently kissed Kim’s lips and spoke into her ear as she rubbed the nub between her finger and thumb.

“I love you, Kim. You’re my best friend and I’m so glad we can be together tonight like this.” Kim sighed contentedly at her friend’s admission.

“I love you, too, Sheila. Always have. I used to lie awake at night dreaming of making love to you. I hope this isn’t a dream, now.”

“It’s not,” was all Sheila said as she shifted her body to 69 with Kim on the bottom. Soon, Kim’s open legs were before her and she could smell her hot pussy, ready to be devoured. In turn, her legs were on either side of Kim’s head, who was already fingering her slowly in anticipation of her own taste.

They began to lick each other at nearly the same time, Kim joyfully tasting pussy again, Sheila trying her first, but enjoying it with delight, nonetheless. The women lapped gently, but steadily at one another. Sheila followed the lead Kim was performing on her, feeling her more experienced friend’s technique already setting her on fire. Tongues caressed folds and explored luscious canals. Lips were kissed and clits flicked and sucked.

The sounds of their lovemaking filled the darkened room as two long time friends crossed the final barrier in their loving, intimate relationship. Sheila came first, unable to continue pleasuring Kim as her body was burned by waves of warmth and orgasm. As she came down from her high, they resituated, Kim propped up by pillows, instructing Sheila on just how she liked her pussy eaten. Sheila was a willing learner and soon Kim cried out with another orgasm. They cuddled and slept for some time, but woke in the night to make love again, slower and longer and more intently than before. The sun was rising when they were finished this time.

Sliding beneath the covers, their warm, satiated bodies fit together in peaceful embrace as they softly kissed, blissful exhaustion threatening to overtake them at any time.

“Good thing we’re off work today,” Kim said, pushing a strand of hair from Sheila’s eyes and pecking her forehead.

“I would have called in anyway,” Sheila replied, impulsively kissing Kim’s lips again. In all the new experiences she’d found that night, kissing her girlfriend still held the most thrill.

They closed their eyes and were silent for some time. Kim was nearly asleep when Sheila spoke again.

“I guess I should call Steve. I guess I have a new perspective on things. No reason he shouldn’t get a chance to explain.” She looked hesitantly at Kim, afraid she’d said something wrong.

Kim only hugged her tighter and smiled. “Sweetie, I told you I love you, and I hope this isn’t the only time we get to do this, but I know Steve is a different situation entirely. I’m glad you opened your mind up from this. I didn’t tell you about my sex with girls to see if you’d sleep with me. Can’t complain that it worked, though.” The gals laughed. “I did it to show you a side of me you’d never seen but didn’t change who I was. Steve has a side to him you didn’t know. And now you have one, too.”

“Thanks, Kim. I’ll call him.” Sheila snuggled close. “But, hey, he had a few days of fun without me, I’m gonna assume. I can do the same with you, can’t I?”

“Of course you can. Let’s get some sleep and see where the day takes us when we get up.”

They kissed again and quickly fell asleep…

12