Recounting a Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy recounted to a female friend.
3.8k words
3.2
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mu

Here is a fantasy that I described to a female friend of mine. She was very shocked by it. Anyway, one night I recounted it to another girl that I had met and she loved it and helped me to act it out.

Enjoy.

The Notorious Gig

*

Having spent a wonderful evening in the company of a young lady, 36DD-25-34, I was very excited. She has been giving me lots of signals and hints over the course of the evening and I was waiting for my opportunity to make my move. It came as we left to head home after dinner and she and I were alone as I was going to give her a lift home.

I approached her and whispered "I wish that I could see your wonderful bosoms and stroke them gently to start."

After some gentle stroking, I'd look into your eyes and my fingers would begin to pinch your lovely dark brown nipples. They would harden under the pressure as you would thrust yourself closer to me. I'd bend down to take your breast in my mouth and would flick my tongue across each nipple as you would begin to moan and get a bit excited, wondering about what will happen very soon.

As my tongue continued to caress and bite on your breasts, with the odd interjection to kiss you on the lips and play with your tongue, my hands begin to do their expert work. My left hand works round your back and gently over your soft skin. It moves down to your round buttocks and grabs it hard and squeezes on the beautiful soft flesh. My other hand would have move down your front to begin on your stomach and then further down to reach into your panties. They move lower and circle your most excited area as my fingers brush against your pubic hair and you feel the gentlest of tingling. You now begin to quiver with excitement and are ready and waiting. My fingers pull your panties to the side, ripping them in my excitement, and i push my finger into your pussy, which is wet and dripping. I reach into your pussy and locate your clitoris, which immediately becomes as hard as possible. I stroke it gently and you come with your first orgasm.

I continue to fondle to make sure that when I actually do turn on the action, you'll be ready for anything. . . . . .

Well by now you are excited. Your wonderful voluptuous body is now a quivering mass of warm, beautiful, tantalising flesh which is doing so much for me. Its making me hot and excited. Your pussy is dripping wet ready for me to continue and your wonderful juices drip down your thighs, on to my jeans and through the denim, so that I can feel your moistness on my skin.

Your tongue probes deep into my mouth as you kiss me hard. You hold my hand as you lead me across the room into the bedroom. You release your hand from mine as you discard your final items of clothing, revealing your wonderful, resplendent and tantalising body to the delight of my hungry eyes. You sit on the edge of the bed and beckon me over to you with a sexy wink of your eye and the "come to me" action of your finger. I walk slowly over to you and you reach to my belt buckle and undo it. You gently pull down my zipper and reach inside to find my boxer shorts. You gentle hold my penis as it grows to its full length and goes hard in your hand. You take it up and suck it pleasurably. I pull and stroke your hair as your tongue caresses me within your mouth. After several minutes of sucking I pull back, realising that I don't want to come yet.

I push you back on to the bed and you lie there. I sit next to you and lick you from the top of your forehead all the way over your face, your neck and bite gently, just hard enough to give you a sensation, but not enough to mark your beautiful soft skin. I caress your breast with my left hand and once more squeeze your nipple, making it had and erect. You squirm as the gentle pain from the nipple spreads over your breast and through your whole body. As I continue to lick, you soon turn into a writhing ball of ecstasy, having come several times more in great fits of shouting and moaning. I get up as you lie exhausted on the bed, but I am still waiting and wanting to please you a bit more, before I allow you to help me. I wander over the freezer and return with a container full of ice and a bottle of bubbly. I open the bubbly and spray it over your body, getting it deep into the crevices. I reach over and pour some of the champagne into your awaiting mouth and lower myself to you and give you a huge kiss, as our saliva mixes with the champagne to give it the most wonderful taste. I move from your mouth and clamp my mouth over your nipples, using the flicking of my tongue, as my hand works away at your pussy, paying very close attention to your clitoris. I reach round and squeeze your arse and run my finger through the wonderful cleft between the cheeks. Only once every drop of champagne has been licked off you do I really feel that you have received enough satisfaction that we can now share and you can do some work.

I take the ice and run it over your forehead for a second without you realising. You wake to the shock of the cold and I push some ice on to your breasts, squeezing them so that the intense heat from your body and cold of the ice cubes conflicting, giving you great pleasure.

I pull you up and as you sit on the bed legs astride, I sit opposite you, our legs intertwined, both wide open and my penis is hard and erect, waiting to penetrate you. I reach over and take some more ice. I pull you closer to me, and kiss you once more. I reach down to your vagina and gently slip 2 ice cubes into your vagina. You jump up, as I had expected, and you scream. As you jump, I slide down and place myself underneath you. As you settle and feel the ice deep inside you, you begin to enjoy the sensation as I slip my penis into your wet and waiting pussy. The heat from our thrusting and the ice inside your pussy makes things even more enjoyable.

You are now on top, with me deep inside and I lie back on the bed and reach and fondle your breast as I let you get on to please me . . . . I wonder what you will do. I hope that if I'd pleased you enough, you'd do something extra special for me! We'd continue for many hours and not get any sleep all night, but we'd be much better for it in the morning.

Having giving you the tender treatment on our first night, you are now wondering what is happening. You definitely enjoyed it, who wouldn't? Anyway, as I awake in the morning, I find you still lying there and I wake you up by caressing your pussy. You wake up. I leave you and head off for the gym.

In the gym, I get my adrenalin charged up by doing my various exercises and getting very rejuvenated. I think about the previous night and want to try something very different when I get back.

As I finish off in the gym, I return home to you. I walk in and you call over to me, offering me some coffee. I walk into the kitchen and see you standing there, in a very skimpy nightie, your wonderful round ass, showing through the material. You have turned around back to the counter, expecting me to come and sit down while you serve.

I walk up to you and my right hand reaches out and straight into your pussy. I ignore your wriggling and force a couple of fingers inside, and then without warning push you around. I grab you hard and squeeze your ass. I look over to the table, and with one brush off my hand, send everything flying off, smashing as they hit the ground. I turn you around so that you are now standing with your ass pushing into my groin area. I order you "bend over you bitch. I'm going to fuck you like never before" I feel you quiver. Are you excited or nervous? You comply not knowing what to do. As you bend over I lift your nightie up roughly, exposing your bare ass and your hairy pussy shows through the gap in your legs. I push my right hand into your pussy, grabbing it and squeezing your pussy lips. I've reached with my other hand, back to the kitchen counter and found the rolling pin. I pull my hand out and with one clinical motion bring the pin down on to the soft flesh of your ass. You scream and the thud leaves a big red mark across your flesh. I hit you a couple more times as I see you lowering your head on to the table in shame. I pull your hair back so that you are now more vulnerable than ever before and whisper "why are you hiding you slut. You know that you wanted to be treated like the whore you are. We're not even getting started. Take the rolling pin and fuck yourself with it" with that I hand the rolling pin to you and shaking and quivering, you insert it into your vagina. I'm not sure whether your enjoying it, but I continue regardless. As you moving the rolling pin, in and our of your moist vagina, I begin to finger your ass. I insert a finger into your hole and move it around. Your ass is tight. "Is it a virgin asshole?" I think to myself.

I insert a second finger and by now there is no more room. I wonder how you will be able to take my dick, since its definitely going to be bigger than 2 fingers. Not that I'm really bothered. As you continue to fuck yourself, I force your legs wider and stretch you out further over the table. I take off my trousers and my dick is standing ready. I reach over and grab your left breast, and squeeze it very hard. You scream, but I squeeze it. My other hand rests on your right ass cheek and I push it to the side. I check your ass hole and line myself up. Then, once more I pull your hair, in a violently tug, and at the same time, I ram my dick into your ass hole. Wow, what a wonderful feeling. You scream very loudly, but I instantly slap you hard, to make you stop.

"Stop screaming bitch. You're my toy and you'll take whatever you get. You deserve to be treated however I see fit." You try to scream again, but I pull back on your hair to prevent any noise coming out. I put my hand over your face and feeling it being moist. There are tears coming out. I continue to ram my dick into your ass, and the immense tightness is unbelievable. Much tighter than your pussy which I am sure has been much more well used. I put my hand over your mouth and you bite me.

"Bitch," I shout "Now I know you're a dog, biting me like that." I pull out from your ass, stand you up. I slap you hard. "don't you ever bite me again. You are my slave and even if it hurts, you will take it. With that, I force you to your knees. "Suck this," I say shoving my penis into your mouth. The pre-cum mixed with the taste of your anus, is now swirling around your mouth. You suck for a minute or so and I pull out. I place my balls into your mouth and you lick them and caress them with your tongue and fingers.

I bring you up from the floor, and pull you over to the bed. I throw you down on the bed and make you lie down, legs apart. I wander off and return a minute later.

I light the candle next to the bed. I come over candle in hand and sit astride you, trapping you. I take the candle and drip some hot wax over my own chest as the heat makes me go wild with excitement. I run my hands between your breasts and then clamp one hand over your breast, exposing only the nipple. I move the candle near and drip some of the wax over the exposed nipple. You scream loudly. You've never tried this before and its exciting and dangerous, since you're not sure how hot wax can get. I drip more wax over you and as I do this, I finally insert my dick into your pussy, and pump hard. You are shaking and thrusting as well. You are both excited and nervous and as I fuck you hard, you enjoy it as well, your vagina is dripping its juices and you come several times, before I have had enough for now and pull out and come all over your face and body. I'm done and I order to you lick me clean which you do and then collapse on the bed, exhausted, excited but on a real high!!

You now begin to wonder, what else might be in store. You've seen the 2 extremes, but don't know what to expect or even whether I can go further.

As we wake get up off the bed after our excesses of the morning, you get up and come towards me.

"I cannot take you like that," you tell me. "You are too bad."

"I'm sorry darling," I reply. "I was waiting to hear from you how far you wanted to take it. I can be gentle if you want."

I lean over and hug you close to me, feeling a tear run down your face, since you are hurt from before, but also happy about my comments.

"I would never do anything to hurt you," I say.

Anyway, with these words and a long hug and an even longer goodbye kiss, we leave each other, agreeing to meet back that evening after dinner, which you are going to spend with your family.

We both say our goodbyes and leave. The day seems to drag on as I think how I can make it up to you after what happened that morning. I don't want you to think that I am just a bad character. Its just a sexual side to me that I like to explore with people that enjoy that too. I just didn't realise that you wouldn't enjoy as much as I do.

The day passes for both of us and I return to our meeting place to await your return. I am not sure whether you are going to come back to me after what had happened. After a considerable wait, I hear the bell ring, and there you are, standing in the doorway, looking resplendent and glorious. I just want to rip the clothes off your body and make long and passionate and gentle love to you, but I hold back for a bit.

You walk in and I watch in awe. I can resist any longer, and I walk up behind you. I put one hand over your breast and squeeze it gently. You half turn back and look up at me and we kiss.

I walk you over, holding you by the hand to the 2 seater leather couch. You sit down and I wander over to the fridge and returned with some chilled wine and chilled glasses. I more you a glass and then one for myself, and I come and sit next to you, very close, so that our thighs squeeze against each other.

I lean over to you and whisper "Don't worry, just enjoy the evening. I promise you'll have fun." You seem to relax a bit but I am not so sure. I put my hand under your chin and lift your face and turn you so that you look straight into my eyes. I look long and deep into your eyes and then kiss you lightly. I hold my glass up and we have a toast "To K, to enjoyment and to us". We clink our glasses and take a sip. As we do this I lean over and kiss you so that both our drinks mix in our mouths and our tongues fight with each other and you let out a soft sigh of enjoyment.

I place my arm around your shoulder and lean back. I gently rub my hands over your shoulder and you begin to relax as your tension evaporates. You turn round and move even closer to me, and you lift you leg and move to come and sit astride my lap. You lean down and kiss me. The indication is clear that you have given me a second chance.

My hands wander over your back and I rub your back gently as we kiss and cuddle each other. You begin to move your hips up and down on my lap, knowing what the effect will be. I am struggling to keep control, but somehow manage. My penis is getting erect underneath my jeans.

My hands once more move to your front, which is most inviting. I unclasp your blouse and cup your breast gently. I circle my finger round your nipple and I feel it getting hard underneath your bras. You do a little shimmy and your breasts shake and jiggle. I place a kiss in between your breasts, right in the cleavage and then move on to the top parts of your breast, kissing them, smothering them with my saliva. My left hand reaches behind you and unclasps the bra, as I feel your breasts break free from the shackles. They jump out and you push your nipple straight into my welcoming mouth. I suck your breast pleasurably like a child, while flicking your erect nipple with my tongue. As one breast is treated to a festival of nibbling and licking, you want to feel the sensation on the other breast. All the while, you are gently moving up and down on my lap, getting me excited, so my movements are getting more and more vigorous.

You pull away from my mouth and force your other breast into my mouth, and it enjoys the same treatment as your first breast. As I play with this fresh breast enjoying its taste and especially the softness and the warmth, my hand moves to your other breast, squeezing it gently, putting your nipple between my thumb and fore finger, rolling it gently and squeezing it lightly.

"K, I can't wait much longer," I whisper as I pull away from your luscious breast for a minute to take a breath.

"Hold on dear," you whisper back. You reach down and unzip my jeans. You expertly, unclip the top button and unclasp my belt. I wriggle and my jeans fall down to my ankles. I clasp my mouth on to yours and kiss you hard, thrusting my tongue to feel your tongue. I move down and kiss you on the neck and down to your shoulders. My hands work to feel into your panties and find that you are moist and ready. I quickly remove the rest of your clothing showing you now only in your panties. I push them aside to show a wide open wide of your wet pussy. The hairs around your lips are glistening from your pussy juice. My penis is standing at the ready, waiting for its opportunity. You see it standing and move towards me. I've now fallen back on the couch and am lying waiting for your move. You climb on top of me as I spread your pussy lips, and you guide my penis into your pussy. The fit is perfect as your muscles grip me hard. I thrust up into your pussy and you begin to ride me. Your breasts dangle in front of me. I reach out and grab you pulling you down on top of me. I hold you tightly to me as you kiss me on my shoulders as your hips move up and down working your pussy up and down the full length of my shaft. I reach down with one hand and place my finger on your clitoris. As you move in rhythm to give us both pleasure my finger rubs your clitoris, moving in a circle to give you further enjoyment.

As you move, I move as well and with a single movement sit up. I twist with you on top of me, and place you on your back on the couch. I reach down and grab some pillows which I place underneath your bum, raising your pussy into the air. I rise on to my knees and once more push my penis into your pussy, varying the angle with each stroke, and your pussy begins to get excited all over. All the while, my fingers are all over your body, and one hand strokes lightly over your buttocks, the tender and sensitive area, making your skin turn into goose pimples. You begin to moan louder and louder. I hold to tightly as I begin to pump harder and harder into you and you start to scream. You bite me gently on the shoulder, but I push you away "Don't bite," I say. "Suck, don't bite."

You retaliate with your own thrusting to counter my strokes and begin to cling me hard. You wrap your legs around my waist trapping me in your clasp. Your thrusting takes over as you try to squeeze me harder. You then scream and come with one final effort. Seeing you receiving such pleasure is great and I finish off with a few final strokes and I ejaculate inside you and hold you tightly so that we can both enjoy the warmth and the post-coital afterglow.

We lie back on the couch, your head on my chest, your glowing body resplendent. I caress you lightly and stroke you all over as we drift off into a deep sleep for a few hours before arising for seconds.

Well, I am definitely turned on now and can't wait to enact this scene. I'm going to have to find someone later tonight to practice on so that I'm perfectly ready for when you finally give yourself to me.