Recovering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

But I soon slowed. As with her colon, her amazingly tight vaginal sheath had continued its involuntary inner spasms, milking me at several beats per second and forcing me to concentrate on not cumming. But even I have my limits. I felt the first glandular stab in my prostate and stopped thrusting immediately – conscious that I might be cumming too soon – and pulled back, poised rigidly on my knees with my hand clamped around my pulsating dick, trying to prolong the inevitable. Sensing my imminent climax, she slipped out from under me and flopped over on her back with her mouth opening and closing in wanton invitation, awaiting my seedy deposit.

"Aaa-aaaghhh!" I grunted as the first gout of cum spewed between her lips. She wrested my cock from my hand and guided it into her lovely open mouth as I growled in my characteristic way while she mewled happily in her throat as I filled her oral cavity to overflowing with semen. Her soft fingers milked me one last time from base to tip, I shuddered once more, and her tongue leapt from the pool of spunk in her mouth to capture the last few droplets before she swallowed audibly and licked her lips before kissing me all over my belly and thighs.

I felt drained as I collapsed to lay on my side, toying mindlessly with a few locks of her thick, dark hair. As if embarrassed by the inactivity, she soon broke the silence. "Guess I'd better start cleaning. That's what my grandparents think I'm doin' here," she said, sheepishly, as she wiped a rivulet of cum that had run down her chin. And that's what she did for the rest of the day – cleaning – while I stayed out of her way by working on my boat.

* * *

A few days later Jamie had become my daily cook and housekeeper as well as teenage lover. She'd taken to hanging around during the day – just to be near me – so that much time that I could have spent working on the book or the boat or the cabin was instead spent fucking. Worse yet, I'd watch her masturbate through her bedroom windows after dark and then spend the night sleeping fitfully, anticipating the joys I'd experience with her succulent body the following morning. I'd truly been hooked by the hot little minx and couldn't seem to get enough of her.

A break in our lusty routine came after a while in the form of a phone call from my office in the city. My partners had scored a mega project and final negotiations required my presence for a couple of days. When I told her about the trip she tried everything in her power to get me to take her along but I held firm in refusing. I could just imagine how my partners would react to me hiding a young Lolita in my hotel room.

Well, I didn't exactly hold firm. Instead, I reached a compromise with Jamie. Since we wouldn't see one another for a few days, I agreed to let her videotape us making love that evening after dinner, so she could masturbate to the tape in my absence. "It's an old camera of Gramps's and the tapes only work on old TVs," she said. "He doesn't use it any more, now that his set only plays DVD's," she assured me.

That evening we were especially lewd in our fucking, and acrobatic as well. Jamie got as many cum shots on tape as she could and insisted that close-ups be taken of sloppy penetrations of each of her three holes. I collapsed, exhausted, close to midnight, looking forward to getting away for a while.

The following morning I drove to the Lake Tahoe airport and caught a plane to San Francisco. At the end of the second day I called Jamie on her cell phone to let her know that I missed her, which was not far from the truth. She told me that her best friend of many years, Dana, had dropped in for a few days and would be staying with her off and on.

My time in the city went smoothly. I'd planned to spend four days there but by the end of three had wrapped up what I had to do and was able to hitch a flight aboard a client's private jet heading for Tahoe that evening. We arrived at dusk and I drove home, pulling in next to my cabin after dark. The moon was rising as I opened the door, glancing at Buster's house yards away and Jamie's bedroom window which was ablaze with light on the second floor. A perverse thrill shot through me as I walked inside to my desk in the dark, threw my duffel to one side, and grappled for my binoculars in their drawer to spy on my beautiful little teenage Latina masturbatrix. It was, after all, because of her that I felt energized and almost fully recovered from my divorce.

For some reason I wasn't shocked by what I saw, even though it went far beyond Jamie merely masturbating. She was lying on her back with her legs spread, with a vibrator moving in and out of her cunt. The fact that a gorgeous young blonde woman – presumably her friend, Dana – was lying on top of her in a 69 position and not only manipulating the dildo but was also joyfully licking Jamie's clit with a full, curved tongue as it peeked out from above the girl's plump labia only sweetened the mystery. As I watched the two young women writhing with their limbs intertwined, and my libido gained momentum from their Sapphic exchange, I could only imagine the pleasures that might be in store for me in my new mountain retreat.

Please vote and send constructive feedback. Chapter 2 will follow soon!

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers