Recovering Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

Dinner was a feast, for the eyes as well as the belly. I'd never been privileged to be the only male at a meal with three such beautiful single women as Dana's aunt, Ginger, and the two girls. As a result, I drank more than I should – relying on "Dutch Courage" to stimulate my dinner party chatter – which resulted in a few more bawdy stories than is my conventional fare. And as I drank more the ladies only became more tantalizing, Aurora included.

Dana and Jamie had merely pulled their hair into ponytails and thrown on tank tops and short shorts, obviously without underwear since their nipples and "camel toes" constantly distracted me. They were seated across from me at dinner, with Ginger on my right, at the head of the table, which prompted the long-legged Dana to stretch her feet between my knees and tickle my groin as we conversed. As her aunt began telling of the girls' plans to take an apartment together in the city while attending their respective schools, the blonde vixen's toes kept stroking me under the table. After ten or so minutes of such treatment I was as hard as iron, with my dick pushing out one pant leg.

At about that time Aurora began serving an appetizer course, suddenly appearing at my left shoulder. Without thinking I pushed my chair back, lifted my napkin off my lap to wipe my mouth,

revealing the raging boner in my pants to the shy Latina. To her credit, though, she didn't miss a beat. She looked down, asked me if I wanted any shrimp, and when I answered her in Spanish she murmured "Ah, you speak my language!" Then, much to my surprise, she dropped a fresh napkin in my lap, straightened it deftly with her fingers gently stroking my cock, and served me.

All the while she was finishing attending to me – less than one foot away – I was mesmerized by the raven color of her short, layered haircut, the classic features of her Hispanic face, her half-inch-long eyelashes, and the heavenly dispersal of perfumed flesh on her less-than-five-foot frame. But even with all this Aurora wasn't the only attraction.

Dana's aunt, Ginger, had dressed in a diaphanous, dark-brown, long-sleeved, floor length gown with panels at the breast and pelvic lines that prevented one from seeing through the garment to her privates. The sleeves as well as the skirt were slit from shoulder to wrist and waist to ankle, showing tantalizing amounts of tanned flesh. On her feet were three-inch stiletto heels with Roman-type straps. Her streaked hair was done in loose waves which caressed the tops of her tan shoulders and her eye makeup was lightly done in brown with flecks of gold to match her jewelry. As tipsy as I was, she reminded me of an Egyptian goddess.

When the splendid dinner was over, complemented by the wine I'd brought, Ginger and I had a cognac and she pointedly told the girls that she wanted to show me the rest of the house and also to speak privately with me. That gave the girls an excuse to make themselves scarce, since by that time they were bored and getting tired.

"You've made quite an impression on the girls, Jess," said Ginger, as she walked me through the sumptuous upstairs bedrooms of her home. "After my sister died of her drug overdose and I adopted Dana, I fully expected to have to force feed her on the virtues of older men. Now I see that I won't have to," she added, grinning and pinching my forearm meaningfully.

"She's extremely intelligent. With a mind like hers you shouldn't have to force feed her anything," I retorted as we strolled into her fully-equipped private gymnasium.

"When I said you'd made an impression it wasn't exactly on the girls' minds that I was referring to," she said pointedly, stopping me and fixing me with a gaze in the middle of the gym in which we were walking. "I hope you understand that I can't allow any…any sexual hanky-panky with them under my roof while you visit."

"Of course I understand," I said in barely a whisper, now knowing that she knew nothing about the before-dinner poolside fuck that I'd enjoyed with Jamie and Dana. We then walked into her large library where she buzzed Aurora, who subsequently appeared with two more snifters of cognac. "Very attractive servant, by the way," I said after the stunning Latina had departed.

Seating ourselves across from one another in two leather club chairs she said, "Aurora? Oh, she's much more than a servant, Jess; more like apersonal assistant. She – like Dana – was orphaned as a teen and my aging husband and I provided a home for her. She started out as a cook, graduated to maid, then – after he died – she became my overall housekeeper. Now that she's in her mid-twenties she runs the place, supervising day laborers as they come and go."

"There seems to be some friction with Jamie," I said.

"I can't imagine why. They have similar ethnic roots and she's teaching Jamie how to cook to prep her for classes in the Fall. Of course, Jamie's seen the way Aurora looks at you and that probably makes her uneasy." She then hesitated. "What is it about you, Jess, that causes we women to lust so openly after you?!"

I shrugged and took a long pull off my cognac, looking at her beautifully-formed, lithe body sitting across from me. She'd said too much with her question, and perhaps realized it. Moreover, her filmy slit skirt had parted to reveal her bare crossed legs nearly to her crotch…at least to the dark brown underskirt that covered her nakedness.

"Before you answer that I have a proposition for you," she said, deftly changing the subject. "As I said before, the girls are getting an apartment in the city while they're students. They tell me you have one near your office as well and plan to commute up here on weekends to live the life of a country gent. Could you kind of keep an eye on them during the school year? I'd be ever-so-grateful. And, on weekends you could keep me posted as to how they're doing," she added.

"I'll do what I can," I said, getting out of my chair and stumbling. "Right now I'd better be going."

"Not after all you've had to drink," she said. "I'd never forgive myself if you got a DUI or – God forbid – had an accident going home in the mountains. Aurora'll prepare a guest room for you. Let's go see if we can find the girls."

In a TV room off the kitchen we found Dana sleeping on a sofa. She informed us that Jamie had already turned in, since she had to drive to work early the next morning. Then she went to bed and I bid Ginger goodnight.

Soon Aurora appeared and escorted me to the far end of the house and a guest bedroom, where she turned down the bed, made additional preparations in the adjoining bathroom, and left. I stripped naked immediately, turned on the TV with the sound muted, and very happily laid back in the middle of the king sized bed.

Fifteen minutes later I was roused from a half-sleep by a feathery knock on the door. I heard another and got up, holding a pillow in front of myself for modesty. Opening the door a crack I looked into the dark hallway and there was the gorgeous, diminutive Aurora, holding a stack of towels. She'd changed from her servant's uniform into a white, terrycloth bathrobe that ended appetizingly at mid-thigh. Slipping into the room she said in her halting English: "Perdon, senor. Extra towels for the morning shower."

I nodded, mumbled, "si," and pointed to the bathroom, the access to which she was of course familiar. She went in, turned on the light, stacked the towels on the vanity, then pulled a fresh bath mat from a cupboard and spread it on the floor. Totally unconsciously, she bent over and smoothed out some imaginary wrinkles – much as she'd done at the dinner table with my napkin – causing her to show her dark tan rectum and carefully-trimmed pussy to me amid two perfect globes of firm caramel flesh. Then she straightened up and looked at me over her shoulder, smiling demurely before turning out the bathroom light. Even with all that I'd had to drink that day, my cock stirred, started to rise and I tossed the pillow I'd been holding in front of my groin onto the bed.

At the bathroom doorway she paused for a moment to look at my naked form, then wordlessly undid the robe's belt and shrugged it from her shoulders, letting it whisper into a pool around her ankles. When she reached me she slid both of her soft hands languorously up my prick to my belly, milking the shaft several times before embracing me.

"Oooh, Senor Jess, you are so beeeg!" she exulted as her fingers caressed my turgid member.

She was about 4'11" tall and the faint light of the television revealed the body of a mini-goddess: 32C-20-32; truly a doll-size wonder, which – when I hugged her – drove me momentarily crazy with desire as I felt her firm, tender flesh yield to my much greater size and strength.

I lifted her off the floor and she squeaked softly in her throat while wrapping her legs around my middle as our mouths met in a moaning, penetrating kiss. I stepped backward until reaching the bed with my calves and eased our grappling bodies full-length onto the bed with her on top of me.

Looking down at our pelvises, I saw that my fully-engorged penis extended from her vulva to a couple of inches above her navel. I hesitated for a fraction of a second before proceeding, only to have my attention captured by the dark-eyed beauty licking my pectorals and nibbling at my nipples, then masturbating me with one hand and slowly penetrating my asshole with the middle digit of the other.

As her finger crept up my colon toward my prostate gland, her head dropped inexorably toward my prick until – finally! – she captured me in the velvet confines of her mouth…first sucking the bulging knob, then off, then on for a couple of more inches, then more yet, and repeatedly until with her other hand she gently touched the prostate, causing my hips to jump several inches off of the bed...with my cock more deeply in her mouth. Never had I felt such stimuli during oral sex…and she was far from finished.

As she gently rubbed my internal gland, she took more of my root into her throat…deeper, wetter, more noisily, until we were both groaning loudly, she from lack of air and I from unbelievable bliss, at which point she pulled her finger free of my asshole. Propping herself up on her elbows as she gasped for breath and while jacking my saliva-covered dick, she beamed at its angry tumescence and said, "Mmmmm, looka' thaaat!"

She then shifted to one knee and one foot and, straddling me, began sliding the tip of the thick, throbbing rod between her pussy lips, slowly absorbing it inside. She was incredibly wet and hot. But above all else she felt tighter than any female I'd had since I'd been in my teens. I reached down and grasped her small, tight thirty-two inch hips and she grabbed my forearms, using them for leverage to raise herself to a squatting position as she took ever-lengthening slow drops onto my skewering prong.

Her breathing came in short gasps as she looked down at me through lust-filled eyes and murmured haltingly, "Ooooh…despa…despacito…con calma…por favor, querido!" Enough of my Spanish returned to me briefly to warn me that she was asking me to take it easy on her tender vitals. After a few minutes I'd gained enough depth inside her that she began leaking a thick discharge, with her downward movements becoming more like plunges and her upward ones like circular withdrawals. I scooped a glob of this cream from her trimmed pubic bush and tasted its tart richness, then fed the same to her, sticking two fingers in her mouth to give her a sample. She giggled and then accelerated her fucking down onto me, whispering, "Oooh, you are…sodirty, Jesseeee!" as she stretched her little face up to my head, there to kiss me deeply, allowing me to flip her over on her back and bury myself into her to her cervix.

"Aieeee!" she exclaimed, instantly clawing me on one shoulder while raking my chest and belly with the nails of her other hand. She purred as she watched our bodies come together, rolling her muscular pussy around my embedded cock and telling me in Spanish that she wanted to look at our parts meshing. "Dejame mirar a ti, carino," she pleaded, as she spread her legs widely and curled her torso up and forward to see my swollen root slide into her gash, to which I groaned ecstatically and hurried my plunging into her.

After a few minutes of noisy, strenuous fucking I looked down at the taut horizontal muscular striations across her little belly and was shocked that a woman so small could accommodate an organ as large as my own. As if reading my mind, she then began cooing softly to me – in Spanish and broken English – which only turned me on even more.

"Hol' me close, baby," she whispered, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and began grinding with gusto against my pelvic bone. "Me mantenga cerca, mmmmnnn, tha's iiitt. Ees goood, baby. Sooo goood. Yeh.Si-si-si. Oooh,si, papi," she gasped almost non-stop as her tempo increased and my loins ground against hers in a slick, buttery rhythm.

Finally I felt the inner pressure of her cervix begin to relax and admit me. "Oooh,querido, quiero sentir la matriz!" she gasped as she begged me to enter her uterus. Then she dug her fingernails into my biceps and commanded that I give it to her hard, "Damelo, bebe! Damelo! " through clenched teeth as she thrust her cunt at me, repeatedly burying the head of my cock far up in the seething cauldron of her womb.

At about this point Aurora began to orgasm. "Aiiieee,cojeme duro, bebe! Fuck me…harder! Yeh, yeh, yeh…ees…ees…ees…now! Now! Now!Ahoraaaa…!" she yelled loudly enough to awaken anyone sleeping close by. For the next minute and a half her little body curled crab-like around my buried prick, milking it as if seeking some heavenly sustenance. At the end of her orgasmic throes the petite beauty lay with her eyes closed, making soft, child-like murmurs in her throat as her vagina continued to spasm around my fully-embedded cock.

When she was quieter I leaned down and nuzzled her ear, poking it wetly with my tongue and whispering, "I wanta eat you now, Aurora," to which she responded with a drowsy giggle.

"Oooh,senor Jess…usted tiene una mente sucia…you understan', baby?"

"No, baby, I don't"

"I say that ‘You got a dirty mind', you bad boy!" she said, giggling again as she cradled my face in her hands while I lowered my head to go down on her.

She was anything but shy. By the time my tongue had taken a swipe up the slick furrow of her pussy her hands were on the back of my head, further urging me to slake my thirst for her juices from deep inside. I split her labia with my fingers and she took the hint, spreading her legs so widely that they were under her shoulders and her little tan asshole was winking at me below her cunt. I teased it gently with a finger while I flicked at her clit with the tip of my tongue and she writhed with ecstatic pleasure, which only encouraged me to lick her with greater resolve.

Grasping her wrists and thereby pinioning her legs under her shoulders, I plunged my tongue deeply into her rectum, causing her to yelp in surprise and wiggle to try to break free. A few more swipes of my tongue left her begging for more, however, as I laved her crack fully from asshole to clit. The hot, acidic taste of her bowels drove me into a frenzy as I bored deeper, bringing groans of carnal satisfaction from her lungs as she arched her luscious bottom up toward my slavering mouth. Soon she reached another orgasmic plane where her head was thrashing from side to side and she was crying "Ah, si!...ah, si!...ah, si!...ah, si!" as I buried my tongue in her colon repeatedly while thumbing the engorged nubbin of her clit. Releasing her wrists from my grasp, I then attacked her clitoris with my mouth, bringing her to a shattering climax as my long fingers probed deeply into the dark reaches of her asshole.

Aurora's second orgasm was less frenetic but longer-lasting. It also freed her legs from their position under her shoulders, allowing her to actively take part in our passionate wrestling match. As her waves of excitement calmed she had pulled away from me, working her way across the bed and facing away from me on her side. I reached for her little silken body as it trembled exhaustively and she moaned as my hands traced the curves of her lovely smooth ass. I molded myself to her and she cooed in her throat and reached back between us to grab my rampant cock, running her hand its full length but paying special tactile attention to its mushroom head.

"Hmmmnnn,Es tan grande!" she murmured, marveling at its size as I slipped it between her tight, wet butt cheeks to probe her tan rectal opening. "Eeet's so beeeg!" she gasped in English, just in case I didn't understand.

"You want it this way, baby?" I asked, nuzzling her neck and turning her onto her tummy as I spread her legs, pulling her to her knees and kneeling between them while I again nudged open her beautiful bottom with my throbbing knob.

"Oh, si!Si! I love eet in my ass!" she said with a lascivious grin.

She was much too short for me to engage her if I knelt, so I pulled her on her knees back to the edge of the bed, so that I could stand on the floor and ream her while standing. When I got her in position I ran my stiff prick up and down her crack, teasing her for several seconds as she began to whimper and whine wantonly. I took a couple of half-hearted pokes at her anus while stroking her silken ass with my hands and she cried out "Haieee!" joyfully but ended her cries with a moan of disappointment each time. Suddenly she barked something in Spanish out of apparent frustration: "Ponga dentro, papi!" then repeated it in English, "Put eet in, daddy!"

I did exactly that, at about the same time that Aurora thrust back against my groin, driving me several inches into her steamy, wet colon, and causing her to exhale in a sudden, groaning, "Uunnh!" That was just the beginning, though, as I began boring into her balls deep with each thrust. At first my loins smacked against her thighs loudly, then her moans began drowning out that noise as she gave voice to her rising passion. "Uuhh…uuhh…uuhh…uuhh…uuhh!" she grunted more loudly each time my meat probed her dark hole. Finally, she grabbed fists full of the bed sheets and begged me in a shrill voice, "Sancionar mi…mas fuerte!"

It took a couple of seconds for me to realize that she was begging me topunishher, and after a few seconds to do it harder. Nevertheless, I obliged her, to the point where she collapsed on her tummy with me on top of her – brutally rooting her asshole from behind – all the while my arm was wrapped around her and diddling her clit, while she screamed in ecstasy into a pillow that she'd hastily grabbed. This went on for a couple of more minutes, with her yelling"Mas fuerte!...mas fuerte!", until she rose on both of her arms and bowed her back, throwing back her head and freezing in that position as she climaxed again…silently. Her anal muscles clamped down on me like a vise and my entire groin, as well as my hand, which had been busy vigorously rubbing her clitoris, suddenly became drenched with liquid. Each time she squirted she expelled what sounded like a deep sigh until, finally, she was spent.

Once more she collapsed, gasping, to the sheets, at which point I withdrew from her tight, quivering buttocks, ready to cum. Grasping my hungry, turgid cock, I knee-walked up to her face where she cradled my package in both hands and – grinning with a wide open mouth – she took my messy load onto her face and outstretched tongue, while mewling lovingly in her throat. After swallowing four or five copious shots, she milked the last few droplets from the pulsating knob before I fell off to the side, exhausted.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers