Recovering Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

We lay there for a few minutes, stroking one another in the ecstatic afterglow and drenched in one another's fluids, until I sensed a presence in the room other than our own. Looking over my shoulder I was shocked to see Dana's aunt, Ginger, clad in a white silk bathrobe, sitting in an armchair next to the door. I glanced quickly at Aurora, who obviously was aware that her employer had been witness to our rutting and she smiled warmly up at me, whispering, "Ees okay, Senor Jesse.Es mucho bueno." Then without making a sound, Ginger slowly arose and slipped through the door to vanish into the dark hallway.

The following morning I awoke late with a slight hangover, showered and wandered downstairs into the dining room, where I found Ginger having coffee and reading the newspaper. She was dressed in a pair of skin-tight, white, jogging shorts, and a light blue, fleece-lined vest that zipped up the front. Her expertly-applied makeup and salon body tan made me nearly forget about the bawdy, after-midnight gymnastics I'd had with Aurora.

"Well, good morning, Sunshine!" she said, brightly.

"Hi! Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Dana drove Jamie to work, then stayed in town to do some shopping. Why do you look so perplexed?"

"I…I'm just a little…uhh…confused about last night's uhh…hospitality," I said.

"Well, sit down, have some coffee, and I'll clear up some of your confusion," she said, patting my hand as I took a seat. In a moment Aurora set a place for me, poured my coffee and offered me a collection of breakfast rolls. She acted as if I were a stranger, her eyes not meeting mine, nor did she speak at all. The only indication of my presence was a slight tic in her cheek that indicated a suppressed smile as she poured my cup. Then she returned to the kitchen.

"Did you enjoy watching Aurora and I together last night?" I asked, hesitating to use the wordfucking.

"Oh, yes! I was very impressed with you! Now that the girls are gone we can talk privately. By the way, they told me you were taking them out on your boat tomorrow. I'd like to see it…your boat, I mean."

"You're welcome to come along. But remember," I cautioned, "I don't have the same rules that you do prohibiting sexual ‘hanky panky' at my place."

"I'll take my chances," she said, in a low, throaty, voice. "Anyway, about your confusion… . I married a very wealthy man who was decades older than I. He was also a real pervert who was into bondage and discipline. I'd been intimate with very few men before that and was hardly experienced. When we first hired Aurora he took her as a mistress and molded her into his anal sex slave. The slavery part meant little to her, since she seemed to enjoy the relationship as much as he did. After his death she stayed on as my employee and lover."

"That makes you…" I interjected.

"Bisexual," she responded.

"Then Dana and Jamie come by their bedroom habits honestly," I said.

"I must say I'm sympathetic to them," she admitted. "And from what they say, those habits haven't held you back much."

"As you know, a gentleman never discusses his amorous conquests, nor overstays his welcome," I said, rising to my feet. "Thank you for the overnight accommodations, but I must be going. If you want to join me and the girls on the boat tomorrow, give me a call tonight at the lake for directions, okay? The girls have my number."

I left Ginger standing at her dining room table and walked through the large living room into the entry hall where I ran into Aurora, who grabbed my hand in both of hers and leaned up to kiss me lightly on the lips. Her scent and the softness of her skin rekindled the memories of the night before and my cock began to stir in my pants as I made my way out to my SUV.

Outside the gate, around a curve and several hundred yards away I saw Dana leaning against her little convertible, reading a paperback. I pulled up next to her and said, "Your aunt told me you'd gone shopping."

"I did after I dropped off Jamie. Then I came back here and waited for you. Can we talk? Not here ‘cuz this is the way Aunt Ginger takes her morning run. Follow me, okay? Please!"

I could hardly refuse. She was dressed in a filmy, paisley-print dress that covered only her front and was tied around the neck by spaghetti straps. In back it revealed flesh all the way to her waist with a hem at mid-thigh. As she slid behind the wheel of her car I groaned at the sight of her sumptuous, naked thighs as they spread and at the over-the-shoulder seat belt as it split her cushy, D-cup breasts.

We drove for about ten minutes, stopping in a large, forested park on the shore of Lake Tahoe. There wasn't a soul to be seen anywhere in the woodsy acreage. She got out, picked up her large canvas bag, and got into my car, sighing, "That's better. I've waited for you for…it seems like…hours!"

Puzzled, I asked, "What's up, Dana?"

"Well," she breathed excitedly as she leaned over at me, her sweet breath bathing my face, "I wanna be able to see you alone."

"You mean, without Jamie," I said.

"Imean, without Jamie…or Aunt Ginger…or Aurora…or anybody else!" she corrected, her right hand caressing my chest down to my belly.

"Aurora?...Ginger?" I questioned.

"Don't play innocent with me, Jess. I'm pretty sure Aurora fucked your brains out last night. And I know Aunt Ginger has her sights set on you. I love Jamie more than anything in the world but I've gotta have you alone…all to myself…every once in a while." By the time her sentence was finished she'd dropped her hand onto my groin, stroking my cock through my pants as it swelled with excitement.

Then, I made the biggest mistake of all. I crossed the line and allowed selfishness to overcome principle, circumstance to overcome honor. Bullshit. I let my addiction overcome my previous insecurity and again betrayed Jamie, this time knowingly. I had clearlyrecoveredfrom my divorce and indicated it by saying to Dana, "Okay."

In a fraction of a second Dana had my zipper down and my swollen prick out, jerking it up and down as she lowered her mouth onto it, moaning in her throat. My hips rose off the seat a couple of inches in anticipation of feeling her hot lips and wet tongue swirl around, first the sensitive tip, then the fleshy, hardening shaft. A minute later she was taking me into her throat, with my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her in the enterprise.

I looked down at the mass of wavy, blonde hair gathered together in a ponytail and scattered across her bare back and shoulders and wanted still more of this horny teenage goddess. With a flick of my fingers I untied the spaghetti straps tying the top of her dress behind her neck and slid a hand underneath her to cup and squeeze first one, then the other, of her breasts. She panted and mewled as my fingers teased her rapidly stiffening nipples.

With my right hand I reached down over her bottom and lifted up her skirt, discovering without surprise that she was naked underneath. With four fingers I took a swipe up her wet quim, smearing her pussy juices across her asshole. Then I eased two fingers into her cunt, bringing forth a moan from her, then a gasping, "Oh, Jess, you've just gotta fuck me now…please!"

I was out of the driver's seat and into the back seat in a flash, yanking Dana excitedly into the back between the two front seats. I stripped my pants down to my knees, grunting as I did so, and pulled her on top of me so that she straddled my erect cock. Her dress was bunched around her waist and my trembling hands groped at her flawless tits as her hands reached between our legs to jack my rampant member up and down. She licked her lips once and suddenly lifted one leg up and changed her position, straddled me in the reverse position and stirred the head of my dick into her hot, wet pussy. As soon as my glans had split her labia she arched her back and – with her head turned so I that could see her face – closed her eyes and emitted a long, airy whine as she slowly pushed her moist heat down onto me. I looked down at her sublime female flesh and filled my palms with it, fitting my thumbs into her two little gluteal dimples. Below them, my gnarled, veiny cock shone with her juices as it appeared and disappeared…appeared and disappeared into the caressing pink folds of her drooling cunt just below her winking rectal star. And as the next few minutes evened out our full, rhythmic strokes, she rolled her head back to face the sky with a beatific smile and – with closed eyes – repeated a refrain that would last a multi-orgasmic hour or more: "Oooh, fuck yeah, Jesse…ooh, yeah…yeah…yeah."

Please send constructive feedback and vote! Also, watch for Chapter 04, the Conclusion.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers