Recovery

Story Info
He helps her to move beyond the traumas in her past.
2.2k words
3.47
17.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over the body on the bed, I felt for a pulse. Acknowledging the thump-thump-thump against my fingers, I straightened.

"How long has she been unconscious?" I asked him.

"For about twenty minutes. How long does the drug last?" He questioned in return.

"She should be waking up in the next half hour, but she won't remember a thing in the morning." I replied.

He nodded his head, a smile forming on his lips. I could only imagine what was going through his mind. Shuddering, I wipe the thoughts away.

"Get her cleaned up, then get out of here, I will handle the rest." I ordered.

He mockingly saluted me and turned toward the sink. I walked out of the room and into my study, where I sunk into my overstuffed couch and got comfortable.

Lost in thought, I ran through the many options of how to work through my problem. I owed this girl, but was worried about the outcome if I followed through with the plan.

A moan from the other room jerked me from my daydream. I stood up, stretched my neck and arms, and walked back to her bound body.

She was looking frantically around the room, trying to figure out where she was at. She finally saw me, and attempted to yell, but her voice came out scratchy and muted.

"How are we feeling honey?" I crooned down to her, rubbing the back of my hand down the side of her face.

She made noises, pleaded with her eyes. I smiled down to her, lowering my head till my mouth rested against her ear.

"You are going to suffer tonight. In the morning, when you wake, the only evidence will be the mark you will carry in your mind. " I whispered.

Straightening again, I tucked her hair behind her ears, and peered down to her until she held the gaze and recognition passed across her features.

I wandered toward the front door, anticipating the knock that sounded moments later. I opened the door and let the gentleman in, admiring his form. He was delectable. I was briefly jealous of the bound female, wishing for a night alone with the gorgeous specimen.

His army fatigues fit snuggly across his ass, held his cock on loving display, and bunched at the top of his boots. The brilliant white v-neck t-shirt displayed his upper body perfectly.

"Explain things to me again. I want to make sure I fully understand." He spoke with authority.

"She is yours for the next four hours. You can express your love to her anyway you wish. Every word spoken and movement you make will leave an impression in her mind, but she will not remember the exact details. At the end of the four hours, you leave, and I will inject the second drug, she will lose consciousness again, and wake in two hours. She will be back in her bed and feel refreshed. The first interaction you have with her tomorrow will begin to trigger her confidence and she will instinctively act accordingly. She will no longer experience the fear and trepidation around men caused by her rape three years ago. Also, she will be able to move past that incident and heal emotionally." I explained.

He nodded his head in understanding and went into the room where she was lying. His eyes roamed over her body, his response immediately noticeable by the bulge forming in his pants.

He took one last glace at me, and then closed the door; the lock clicking into place.

He hesitantly walked toward her, unable to take his eyes from her naked form. She was so beautiful in his opinion, and he wanted to strangle the bastard that turned her into a scared, hidden women. She did not deserve the treatment she received at the bastard's hands, and he was grateful the guilty man was forever behind bars.

Stepping up next to the table that her body rested on, he guided his fingers along the length of her body; slowly dragging them across her skin until goose bumps arose. Her skin felt soft as he continued his ministrations, and was rewarded when she began to moan quietly.

He slid his hands under her back and legs, picked her up, and walked over to the king-size bed. He gently placed her in the center of the bed, arranging her limp limbs comfortably.

He yanked his shirt from the waistband of his pants and up over his head. He was impatient to feel her skin under his, but knew he had to move slowly so that the impression left in her mind did not damage her further.

He placed one foot on the edge of the bed and untied it, then slid it off. He repeated his movements with the other boot, and then unsnapped his pants. Glancing up at her face, he quickened when he realized that she was watching him. Not only that, but she seemed to be interested in his movements. He said a silent prayer that things would work out for the best and proceeded to unzip and remove his pants, pulling his socks off as well.

He walked to the foot of the bed and gently crawled on. He moved until he was between her legs, close to the junction of her thighs. Leaning back on his heels, he slid a hand up, over her stomach, and grasped her breast, lightly pinching the nipple. She immediately gasped, and he leaned over her body, placing his mouth on the other nipple. He took turns flicking his tongue and sucking soothingly on one nipple while moderately pinching and massaging the other. Her moans grew louder as she enjoyed his observant care.

He felt awkward, unused to a companion not touching him in return. The hopeful outcome of the night was the only thing that pacified his mind.

He exchanged his mouth and hand, paying equal attention to both nipples. When she moaned again, he moved up to her neck. He kissed and flicked his tongue across to her shoulders, leaving no bit of skin untouched.

Moving agonizingly slow down her body, he worked his way over her breasts and to her ribs. Outlining each rib with his tongue, he lapped up the flavor of her skin, savoring every inch. Progressing further down to her stomach, he paid the same attention to detail.

He moved his knees down, bringing his mouth at level with her pussy. Angling her legs further apart, he could see a drop of fluid nestled between her lips, and he dipped his head down, licking the dew.

He used the tip of his tongue to lick in between her lips, drawing them open. Raising his hand, he moved the hood covering her clit back and began to rub it in circles with his thumb. Her moans grew louder as he slid his tongue inside her wet pussy, thrusting it in, fucking her with it. Her wetness soon flooded his mouth, and he leaned in further to suck every drop from her. He replaced his thumb with his tongue, taking her clit into his mouth and gently nibbling, sucking, and licking. Her moans turned to screams as she climaxed harshly, while her body stayed immobile. He cleaned her with his tongue, making sure not to miss any juice as it leaked from her pussy.

When she quieted back down, he grasped her legs and spread them further. Her pussy lips pulled apart and he could see the pink flesh inside. He ran a finger along the slit, back and forth. When his finger became slippery he slowly pushed it into her until it could go no further. The muscles around his finger clenched, startling him for an instant.

Slipping the finger out, he reentered her, setting a steady pace until his finger was thoroughly wet again. He added a finger and maintained the speed, moving in tune with the gripping muscles of her pussy.

She began to moan again, and he increased the tempo. He leaned down, sucked her clit into his mouth, and began thrusting his fingers inter her harder. She vocalized the orgasm as it ripped through her body, and he continued the motions, drawing a second orgasm from her rapidly. A third orgasm plunged through her immediately following the second, and he started to slow his movements, releasing her clit from his mouth in the process.

When his fingers were barely moving any longer, he pulled them from her pussy and licked them, enjoying the taste of her on his skin. He could hear her gasping for air, recovering from the onslaught of his attention.

Moving his body over hers, he leaned onto his elbows, placing his hands on either side of her face. Lowering his mouth, he gently nipped and kissed her lips, while sliding his hands into her hair.

When he felt he had her distracted, he plunged his raging hard cock into her, burying it completely inside. He paused, allowing her body to adjust to his thickness and length. As he felt the pressure surrounding his cock lessen, he started a slow pace, pulling his cock almost completely out, and then sliding his entire length back in.

He focused his mind and tried desperately to control his movements, not wanting to come before he was sure he had left a complete impression in her mind.

He felt the muscles in her pussy flex, and began to thrust harder. The sounds escaping her mouth moved him quicker, and soon he was plundering her pussy with no control.

With one final thrust he moaned loudly, his voice mixing with her, his back clenched solid. He relaxed slowly, and pulled his partial hard cock from her pussy, causing her to moan in protest.

Crawling down the bed, he stood on shaky legs. Looking around the room, he found a soft towel, and moved to wet the edge of it in the sink.

He cleaned her gently, being careful not to put too much pressure on her battered pussy. After he cleaned himself up, he put his clothes back on, and walked to the side of the bed.

He braced his hands on the bed, leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "You belong to me."

Standing up, he took one last lingering look at her body, then turned and walked to the door. He turned the lock, opened it, and continued on until he was outside the house. He looked up at the sky; noticed dawn was approaching, and walked down the sidewalk to his car. He needed to take a shower before he began his day.

I moved into the room, flipped open my cell and hit speed dial.

"She is ready to be transported home, be here in fifteen minutes." I said tersely.

I flipped my cell phone shut, pocketed it, and dressed her. Removing the cap from the syringe, I injected the last drug into her. Her eyes fluttered briefly, and then she was peaceful.

Yawning, she awoke slowly. Her muscles screamed as she slowly stretched out. Wearily climbing from her bed, she moved toward the bathroom, flipping the water on. She brushed her teeth as she waited for the water temperature to heat up, then stripped and climbed in under the harsh spray.

She washed her hair and body, stretching her muscles as she went. Turning the water off, she stepped out and wrapped her dripping body in a soft towel. She moved into her bedroom, walked to her closet, and examined her clothing. She pulled out what she wanted to wear, and quickly got dressed.

She became more focused on the thoughts spinning in her head. She thought about how her life had changed in the last three years, and decided that she was tired of being afraid. Smiling to herself, she grabbed her tennis shoes, pulled them on, and hurried toward her front door, grabbing her keys and purse on the way.

She ran down the stairs of her apartment building, across the parking lot and climbed into her car. Moving into traffic, she gradually made her way across town, and arrived in front at his house in less than ten minutes.

Taking a deep, cleansing breathe, she got out of her car, locked the doors, and walked up the path to his front door. Knocking hesitantly, she stepped back when he flung to door open. Half his face was covered in shaving cream and a towel was wrapped around his waist.

"Am I interrupting?" She asked shyly.

"No, no, come on in. I just got out of the shower and was shaving. Give me a minute to finish up and I'll throw some clothes on." He replied.

He sauntered into the bathroom and quickly finished shaving. After wiping his face clean, he walked from the bathroom to his bedroom. She was sitting on his bed, leaning back, resting on her arms.

He stopped, taking in the picture of her on his bed. He could feel his cock getting hard immediately. She glanced down, noticing his arousal, and pushed herself up to stand.

She strolled over to him, placed a hand on his chest and pulled his head down with the other. Their lips met and they kissed. He wrapped his arms around her, snuggling her into his embrace, and she moaned against his mouth.

He wrestled his mouth from hers, looked into her eyes, and seen the passion burning. Picking her up, he carried her to the bed. As he laid her down gently, he smiled at her and said, "It's about time."

She grinned back at him and pulled his mouth down for another long, hard kiss.