Recovery Day

Story Info
Paula recovers from her first sex-fight. Mom Sarah helps.
1.8k words
4.18
25.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieF
EllieF
12 Followers

Paula leaned wearily against the shower wall and let the hot water pound her aching body. The adrenaline high of her first sex-fight the day before had worn off and she had barely been able to stagger to the shower that morning. She closed her eyes against the spray and felt her bruised, swollen breasts tighten further as she thought about the sex-fight and the rubdown her mother had given her afterwards. Remembering the feeling of being in her mother's arms, suckling her beautiful breasts, still full and firm at 44, as her mother tenderly soothed her battered body, Paula shuddered with pleasure. She felt her knees weaken as she heard her mother enter the bathroom.

"Paula, I'm here. Do you need any help?" Sarah called out.

Paula took a deep, steadying breath and turned off the water. She opened the shower curtain and gingerly stepped out. She felt her sore nipples stiffen as her mother, dressed in a tight tank top and form-fitting leggings, enveloped her in a warm towel. She reached up and smoothed Paula's wet blonde hair from her face and gently wrapped her arm around her back, helping her into the adjoining bedroom. She patted Paula dry and led her to the bed. Sarah sat down with her back against the headboard and Paula sat down between her legs, leaning back against her mother's chest with a groan.

"I don't think I'll ever fight again." Paula mumbled, closing her eyes.

"I thought you enjoyed it." Sarah laughed.

"Mmmm, I did yesterday. But today everything hurts." Paula sighed.

Sarah gently hugged her daughter and rested her cheek on the top of Paula's head.

"I know, baby. The day after is always the hardest, but the aches will go away in a day or two and then you'll be back in the ring. Now just relax and let me take care of you." Sarah leaned back and squirted some lotion onto her hands from a bottle on the night stand. She lightly stroked Paula's breasts, becoming aroused as Paula moaned softly and nuzzled her neck.

"Ohhh, Mommy. That feels so good." Paula moaned.

Sarah swallowed hard and moved to Paula's hard, erect nipples. With her fingertip, she circled them slowly, making wide, lazy circles as Paula moaned into her neck. Her heart started to pound as she continued massaging her daughter's battered breasts.

"Mmmm, Mommy. That cool lotion feels so good on my poor breasts." Paula breathed. She snuggled closer to Sarah and began stroking her nipples through her tank top. Sarah rested the back of her head against the headboard and closed her eyes.

"Pinch them...bite them..." Paula moaned into Sarah's ear. Sarah's eyes flew open.

"What, baby?" She asked.

"Pinch my nipples..bite them..just a little. Please." Paula moaned again.

"I don't want to hurt you." Sarah replied nervously.

"It's okay. Just a little. Please, Mommy."

Sarah slid out from behind Paula and laid her gently on the bed. She knelt beside Paula and leaned down, steadying herself on one hand so her weight didn't fall on her daughter. After taking a steadying breath, she lightly pinched one of Paula's nipples while nipping the other with her teeth, teasing it with the tip of her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Paula gasped and shifted her hips slightly. She stroked Sarah's hair and pressed the back of her head against her breast.

"Suck my nipple, Mommy. Harder...yes, harder. Tease me with your tongue, Mommy. Ohhhh, it feels so good when you tease my nipple with your tongue. Oh god, it hurts, but it feels so good." Paula cried as Sarah furiously sucked her nipple while rubbing and pinching her other nipple. Sarah switched sides, her fingers slipping as she pinched and rubbed Paula's nipple, wet with her saliva. Sarah could feel her arousal grow as her daughter moaned and writhed on the bed, her eyes shut tight in ecstasy. Realizing her desire for Paula, Sarah placed a soft kiss on each of her nipples and sat back on her heels. Paula lay still and opened her eyes. Grimacing, she turned to Sarah and raised herself on one elbow.

"Oh, Mommy. Why did you stop?"

Sarah reached out and stroked Paula's hair as she tried to sort out her thoughts. She had never had any of these feelings for Paula or her other daughter Kiera before. And, in all her years of training sex-fighters and sex-fighting herself, her attraction to other women had never been so great. She thought this desire had been satisfied after the match the day before when Paula had suckled her as Sarah massaged her and stroked her to orgasm. But seeing Paula now, naked and vulnerable, Sarah wanted her daughter; she wanted to rub and bite and suck and lick her all over until Paula came hard and begged her to stop. She wanted Paula to know her, not just suckle her breasts, but know what pleased her and how to make her cum. She smiled wanly and reached over Paula to pick up the bottle of lotion. She bit her lip as her breasts grazed Paula.

"I'm sorry, baby. I think we may have gotten a little carried away. I just came over to make sure you were okay and give you a massage." Sarah mumbled.

"But what about yesterday? You let me suckle you while you rubbed my pussy. It was incredible, Mommy. I really need you to make me feel so wonderful again." Paula said, reaching out to stroke Sarah's nipples. Sarah took Paula's hand and kissed her palm.

"My sweet baby," She sighed, "I know it's confusing. I always give my girls a massage after their matches and I've been aroused while doing it, but that's as far as it goes. And the next day, I come over to check on them and massage them again with my special lotion. They take a few days to rest, come back, train and fight. Pretty routine. I don't know, seeing how strong and capable you were in the ring and then holding you and having you suckle again just brought up so many new feelings. What does this mean? Where does this lead?"

Paula leaned forward and kissed her mother passionately.

"It doesn't have to mean anything or lead anywhere. Why can't we just enjoy each other now, for this moment? I meant what I said yesterday: when I would sneak into the gym and watch your fights, I wanted you so badly. I wanted to wipe the sweat off you and kiss your bruises. I wanted to rub your sore spots and pleasure you like you did for me after my fight. I came to your class because I wanted to bond with you, have something that only you and I share, not something that Dad and Kiera and you and I all have in common. So do what you would do for any of your other fighters. Take care of me. Rub my sore spots and help me heal. Or be my mom and kiss it and make it better." She leaned back and fingered Sarah's shirt seductively.

Sarah hesitated and put down the lotion. She leaned down and kissed Paula's breasts and nipples, sucking gently. Encouraged by Paula's moans and slight shivering, she grew bolder and kneeled between Paula's legs. She kissed Paula between her breasts and down to her stomach, stroking and kissing each of her bruises. Paula sucked in her breath as Sarah tenderly kissed the bruises on her pelvic bone.

"Yes, Mommy. Kiss my bruises. Make it all better." Paula whispered. Sarah probed Paula's tight pussy with her tongue and Paula opened her legs wider. Sarah could feel her wetness damped her thighs as she kissed Paula's bare pussy lips and sucked her clit. Still sucking Paula's clit, she bent Paula's knees and placed a pillow under her hips. She worked her mouth back up to Paula's nipples as she began stroking Paula's clit and pussy. Paula moaned and grabbed her mother's other hand, sucking hard on her fingers. Sarah lashed Paula's nipples with her tongue and then nuzzled her neck.

"Do you want Mommy to make you feel good?" She whispered in Paula's ear as Paula nodded her head and sucked her fingers even harder.

"Do you trust Mommy?"

When Paula nodded her head again, Sarah smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Then Mommy will make you feel even better than she did before." Sarah whispered as she worked her way back down to Paula swollen clit. She inserted her middle finger into Paula's hole and curled it, quickly finding Paula's G-spot. She rubbed her thumb over Paula's clit as she slid her finger in and out of Paula, in time with her moans against Sarah's fingers. Paula cried out, letting go of Sarah's hand and rubbing and pinching her own breasts.

"Oh god, yes. Ohhhhh...yes. Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me hard." Paula screamed. Sarah briefly thought about how grateful to her husband she was for his suggestion that they sound-proof the recovery suites when they had renovated the building for her sex-fighting dream.

"Ahhhh...mmmm...oh god, oh, oh. Faster, harder. Faster, faster. Jam it in me!!" Paula moaned, writhing around, grabbing her nipples and breasts. Sarah braced herself with one hand on the bed and slid her finger in and out of her daughter, rubbing Paula's clit with her thumb. She leaned down and probed Paula's pussy with her tongue, lashing at the spot that had driven her daughter wild the day before. She was not disappointed as Paula raised her hips to meet her mother's tongue and fingers.

"Ohhhhh...oh my god. That's the spot. Oh Mommy, you know just how to tease your baby. Oh..mmm...harder. Oh god, it hurts...don't stop. Please, don't stop. Harder, faster...oh god, suck me hard. Ohhh...Mommy. Yes, right there. Harder...ohhhh...ohh..mmmm..YES!!" Paula arched her back and screamed as she came hard, soaking Sarah's face with her wetness. Her body shook as the orgasm coursed through her. When she was finally still but breathing heavily, Sarah kissed her daughter's clit and removed her hand. She wiped off her hand and thighs with a towel from the nightstand and lay on her side next to Paula. She gathered Paula into her arms and stroked her shoulders and back tenderly.

"Oh, Mommy. That was incredible. I've never been sucked and fucked at the same time." Paula sighed.

"I hope I made you feel better." Sarah said.

"Oh yes, Mommy. I'm still very sore, but I feel a lot better." Paula snuggled closer to her mother and stroked her breasts. She reached down and teased Sarah's shaved pussy with her fingers.

"Now let me make you feel better, Mommy." Paula smiled. She latched onto one of Sarah's breasts and began stroking her pussy. She sucked Sarah's breast as she teased her nipple with her tongue, biting and licking it while rubbing Sarah's pussy fast and hard. Sarah held Paula tighter as she moaned and moved her hips against Paula's fingers.

"Mmmm, baby. Yes...harder, harder. Mmmm...pinch it..pinch my clit. Ohhh...harder. Harder. Yes, baby. OHHHHH!!" Sarah came fast and flopped on her back, exhausted and breathing heavily, Paula still sucking her breast. She pulled her daughter close and stroked her back until they both fell asleep.

EllieF
EllieF
12 Followers