Recovery Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Re-activation of the pheromonal system, which is moribund in humans. This, too, would result in greater, more frequent arousal and most likely would act to suppress any inhibitions.

Targeted modification to suppress overall inhibitory mechanism. We anticipate that this would result in subject losing conscious control or direction of his/her activities prior to mating, leading to spontaneous breeding activity.

Greatly increased sensitivity in vagina, labia, penis, breasts (both sexes) face, lips, throat, neck, and stomach. Increased sensitivity in other areas of body.


Rapid replenishment of semen in males by greatly accelerated production; this would target the male testes.

Negligible refraction times in male and female, both by strengthening physical and chemical response and by strengthening muscles and organs. Modelling indicates that in males it is possible to reduce refraction period to practically nil; the rapid generation of semen would leave the male physically exhausted afterward and in need of fluid replenishment, eg water.

Modification of overt sexual attributes: in men, somewhat greater penile size in order to provide further pleasure to their partners and themselves; in women, growth of breasts to provide, primarily, adequate milk to their offspring and, during mating, pleasure to themselves and their partners. Increased body fat on female's hips buttocks, to provide energy reserves for healthy pregnancy. The 'hourglass' look, or that of a well-toned, fit gymnast is the goal.

Multiple, highly intense orgasm. This provides a strong incentive in both sexes to mate regularly and for prolonged periods, optimizing chances of impregnation. Estimated orgasmic response should be somewhere around 350% that of unmodified human norms.

In summary, by a careful, well-planned targeting of key systems, we hope to modify healthy human stock to mate often, without fear or modesty, with multiple partners, without conscious volition. The mere presence of a modified member of the opposite sex, assuming both are not recently mated, should be enough to trigger a constellation of reactions leading to intense, prolonged and repeated mating activity.

'...and that's it. We propose to create a human type which is optimal for rapid production of a healthy next generation'.

Fear grew in her. 'Why did you want to speak to me?'

'You are genetically healthy, Jillian. We need a volunteer for the process. Mind, it's reversible and painless.'

'But...'

'The subject would be treated to the various modifications, which take about two weeks. We'd then run some response tests in a controlled setting, obtain the results, then reverse the process. That's it.'

'This is too much. I mean, I'm the wrong girl for this. I don't even like taking off my clothes to take a shower when others are around, you know? I'm shy, and always have been.'

'Yes, I know, Jillian. The whole thing is private—you and two attending medicos, that's it, throughout the conversion process.'

They talked; about the world, about the chances for species survival, about Jillian's young childhood. They talked. At the end of it Jillian promised to return next day with her answer.

'I need to speak to someone, too'.

'Jack, you mean? Fine—but you cannot tell him about the project.'

'But if I accept, he'll wonder where I've gone'.

'If you accept, tell him you'll be away on detached assignment for about three weeks'.

That day she and Jack talked.

'Do you think we have a chance, Jack?'

'Us, or the world?'

'The world. People.'

'I don't know. I don't. I think that if things continue as they have, we're washed up. We're in a losing race right now.' He looked away, toward the hills. 'We'll end up with a medieval society which has lost all we've spent centuries to gain; they'll be hiding in their huts whenever a thunderstorm comes'.

'If there's another way, should we take it?'

'Yes, of course. IS there another way?'

'I don't know. But Jack, I've been offered some...detached duty for a few weeks on a project. I can't discuss it, but I think I'll take it.'

'I'll miss you, you know. Will you see me as soon as you come back? I—well, I'm falling in love with you. I didn't think that, after my fiancé died, that I ever could again.'

She kissed him.

That afternoon she returned to Lai's office.

'I'll do itif you can answer some questions. First, does this hurt?'

'No; we expect some aspects to be very pleasant.'

'Is it reversible?'

'Yes; in part. You will experience some outward changes, such as larger breasts, that cannot be reversed.'

'Larger? Like how?'

'The aim is to create a female who can healthily carry a pregnancy to term and provide sustenance afterward. Breast size would vary from person to person, but somewhere around 34 to 38, I'd guess. Hips increase, too—roughly 35-37.'

'And it won't hurt?'

Lai smiled faintly. 'No; for the first day or two you might feel a bit under the weather as your body adjusted to some radical genetic changes; after that you would feel very well, in fact'.

'Okay; I'll do it. I don't see any other options left. Do you?'

'No. None at all.'

'I'm scared to death, but I'll do it. When does this start?'

'Let's start now, Jillian'. Lai rose and walked down the corridor. At its end was a door, an airlock actually. She tapped a passcode, and the door swung open. Beyond was another corridor. To one side was a darkened room containing multiple holocomps. A technician sat before one, using small hand movements to control some unknown process.

They passed through another lock. 'Here's where you'll live; quite nice, really', Lai said. 'Kitchen/dining, a nice bedroom, entertainment area, shower and bath.'

'No windows, though'.

'No windows. This is a secure facility.'

At the other end of the living area was a third lock. This one was open. They walked through and were greeted by two medicos; the taller was even thinner than Jillian and perhaps the same age. 'Jillian, this is Dr. Mary Wilson'—that was the taller—'Dr. Elizabeth Swinley. They'll oversee everything. I'll leave now, but I'll see you after, okay? Thank you again. This should give us invaluable data.' She smiled briefly, nodded perfunctorily, and left.

'Jillian?' Wilson spoke. 'Could you come this way, please?' She led them into a small exam room: table, some autodoc equipment, and a chair. 'Please remove your clothes and sit on the table.'

Jillian felt her customary shyness.Oh, for heaven's sake, they're doctors. She took off her tunic, then her trousers. 'Bra and panties too, please'. She slipped out of her bra.Not much to see here anyway, she thought.32Bs. Too much hard living and not good enough genes. Hmph.She removed her panties. Even my hips are nearly like a man's. That's what hard living, not enough food, and...bad genes...get you.

She sat. 'Close your eyes, please'. She heard a hum from the nearby equipment and felt the faintest tingling.A deep-scan, I imagine. They're getting all my biometric data. A minute passed. 'All done', Wilson said.

Jillian opened her eyes and looked at the wall mirror across from the table. She saw a 29-year old woman, middle height, slim—too slim, she thought—jet black hair, straight nose and coppery skin from her Hispanic ancestors. Tired dark eyes.I'd be pretty if I added some weight and didn't look so worn out. Welcome to the world, babe.

Wilson turned from the autodoc, holding a glass of aquamarine liquid. 'This is it, Jillian.'

'What is it?'

'Well, basically, it's a compound of many different specific modification agents. Virtually ever major system will be affected, so you'll feel a bit under the weather for a day or two. You'll get a dose each day; the compounds will vary depending upon your progress and the stage you've reached. Drink up.'

She took the glass. Thisis scary. Better just to...she swallowed it in two gulps. The taste was slightly sweet.

'Okay, all done, Jillian.' Wilson handed her a gown of soft gray fabric. 'Wear this. You'll find it more comfortable, particularly as you go through the process'. She donned it. 'We'll keep your clothes for you. We'll see you each day at 1500; just wait outside the lock at that time'. She led Jillian back into the living area. 'They did you proud, for sure', she said, looking at the catalog of bookvids, holovids, music. 'Now, you'll feel very hungry soon. That's your body needing fuel—lots of it—to power the changes. Eat all your food, okay?'

Jillian nodded.

'See you tomorrow.' She walked back into the exam area, and the lock hissed shut behind her. Wilson turned to her colleague and handed her Jillian's clothes. 'Take these, would you?'

'When will we return them to her?'

'I think that, in a short time, Jillian won't miss them—ever again.'

Jillian sat down in the entertainment area. She tried to relax, but random thoughts kept intruding.What are they doing to me? I won't really change much, will I? They never really went into great detail about it. So are my tits supposed to become a little firmer, or something? Will I want to have sex once in a while? I haven't been with a man since Jason when I was thirteen, and that was just a quick thing. Maybe it's a mental block. 'Commitment, fear of', huh? Better just to masturbate and not worry about anyone else. Maybe my libido will be a little enhanced. That'd be great if Jack and I stayed together. Jack. What a wonderful man. I wish I'd kissed him longer. We're both so scared though, aren't we? I wonder, if I'd met him and there'd never been a war, would we have just had a normal relationship?


She awakened from her half-doze. Time had passed; two hours? Three? She felt a bit queasy, and went to lie down on the bed. She burrowed under the covers.

DAY ONE: Subject felt first symptoms of what is, in essence, a large scale quasi-viral invasion of her system. While all efforts have been made to minimize discomfort, some will inevitably result as body reflexively attempts to fight off an alien presence. However, the quasi-viral agents should be able to overcome this resistance and begin modification within a few hours.

She awakened. She felt awful; barely able to get out of bed, headache, sore all over. She went to the kitchen and instructed the foodcomp to get some orange juice. A small glass immediately appeared in the dispenser. 'LARGE, please', she said, and with a disappointed whirr the comp obediently presented her with one large glass of juice. She drank it, went back to bed, and slept until 1500.

Wilson awakened her. They performed a short exam, pronounced her healthy, and let her return to rest.

DAY TWO: Subject experienced discomfort throughout day. Deepscan reveals subject's body has already accepted agents across full spectrum of target areas. Massive increase in caloric needs anticipated. Subject will sleep very soundly tonight as her body is already beginning to respond to 'instructions' from the genetic reprogramming. First stage conversion symptoms present: muscle growth commencing in several areas. First signs of mammary modification will be felt as soreness in nipples as breasts begin to respond to genetic recoding instructions.

She awakened. She felt better. Far better. The ache was gone, and she was hungry. She felt more alive than she had in years, and went into the kitchen for a meal. The comp presented her with an enormous breakfast.I can't eat this, she thought, and settled for some toast and juice. But the omelette looked tasty, and she finished it off, too—and the cereal, and ham, and more toast, and another omelette.I've never been so hungry before.

DAY THREE: Oxygen uptake increasing; subject experiences this as a feeling of well-being. In combination with increased caloric intake, this will fuel all further changes to subject's body systems. Calory count: 7200 today.

She awakened and felt the soreness. Her nipples ached—a dull, yet bearable sensation—as the gown's fabric pressed against them. She sat up in bed, feeling more alert than she'd ever felt in the morning, and let the gown slip down. Her breasts looked the same. Jillian cupped them, feeling their weight. No difference—the same as on any other of hundreds of mornings. No fuller, either. She gently caressed her nipples, rubbing them thoughtfully. Tender, definitely. She stood up and let the gown drop to the floor, and strode over to the quarters' full-length mirror. The image reflected in it was the same as always though, as she examined her face, she thought that she looked more rested than she had in months. Her skin looked less fatigued, more healthy. She walked to the shower.I'm really shy about this,she thought. I hope nobody is watching me when I'm nude. Maybe they can just stop now, and I can go back to Jack....

Jillian stepped in; the cubicle sensed her presence and the water came on, hot and refreshing. She stood in its flow, enjoying the sensation. The liquid cascaded down, caressing her skin sensuously, flowing across her shoulders, onto the gentle swell of her tits, washing across her nipples. She leaned back against the wall, enjoying the sensation.I wish Jack was here, she thought. I'd love to be showering with him...where did that come from? The water sluiced across her nipples, heat meeting tenderness and soothing it, stroking, like lips gently suckling and kneading. Jillian cupped her breasts, holding them firmly, letting the water wash across, and looked down. Her nipples were hardening under the water's stimulus, and she watched in fascination. Experimentally she lightly pinched each nipple, teasing them, and a sudden wave of lust surged from them deep into her breasts, and down, down through her being, so that she clasped her thighs together against a powerful surge of electric pleasure. She dropped her hands, but it felt so good that, without thinking, she brought them back up and slowly, carefully began to knead each nipple, pressing with her palms, her fingers beginning to clasp her tits more forcefully. Her head relaxed against the shower wall, and waves of pleasure surged outward.Oh Jack, I want to make love to you, I want your hands on me, I want you inside me so badly, oh baby, please take me...Jill realized she was murmuring aloud.Oh, I can't stop, it feels so good, so good, press it harder, suckle me Jack, make me yours, my tits feel so incredible, oh yes yes yes...she orgasmed, her knees buckling, waves of ecstasy sweeping through her, a living fire.

Jillian knelt on the shower floor.God, that was better than I ever imagined. I wonder if this is the first sign....

That afternoon she drank the dosage with relish. Dinner was simply huge, but she devoured it with an appetite worthy of a teenager. That night, as she lay in bed, thinking of Jack, she caressed her breasts again.Give me that sort of pleasure again,she thought. I want it with Jack.

DAY FOUR: Subject examined breasts several times during period. Sensors indicate initial tissue growth in both breasts, approximately 270 times normal rate. While not discernible to casual inspection, deep scans reveal local centers of increasing tissue density comparable to that of female shortly after puberty. This has created some soreness in subject's nipples and aureoles, which subject appears to have found highly pleasurable. Oxygen uptake at high level, leading to increasing feeling of well-being by subject. Overt effects include firming flesh tone and clearing skin.

Subject masturbated in shower; manual stimulation of breasts alone led to orgasm. Hormonal response was well above unmodified human norm; subjectively, Jillian will have felt a 'powerful' orgasm, though one still within human norm limits.

___________________

Jill awakened. Her nipples were still sore—if anything, more than before, and now her breasts ached as well. She let her gown drop. I wonder if they watch all this,she grinned inwardly. The morning peep-show. Who cares?

She felt each breast, tenderly cupping them. Could it be that both were firmer? She tried to think how they'd felt before. Possibly? She let the gown fall, and walked to the mirror again.I wonder if I could command it to....

'Body scan, full, brief result, vox', she said to the empty air. The mirror shimmered. A soft voice warned 'please close eyes'. Soundless lasers scanned her from through the mirror, and five seconds later the impersonal voice said 'Scan complete, height 5'7", weight 127, measurements 33B-22-33'.

She opened her eyes. A full inch around? She looked more closely at the mirror. Her breasts DID appear somewhat fuller. Deep inside them she felt a dull pressure, as if growing tissue were pressing against the skin over them—a pleasurable feeling of growth. She touched her left tit and pressed, softly, then more firmly. Yes—without doubt, she was firmer. She cupped them, and yes, they did appear to round into her hands more fully than yesterday. The tissue growth must be simply fantastic; no wonder I eat like a pig!

She showered, ate—an even bigger meal, and sat down to read a bookvid. The air was warm and soft on her naked body. And with a start, she realized that she hadn't put on a fresh gown. She went to get one from the sleeping chamber.

DAY FIVE: Subject now experiencing outward signs of inward genetic modification. Breast size beginning to increase; subject apparently found this pleasing. Breast density approaching that of human female circa age 19. Milk producing potential increased by approximately 72% over subject's baseline.

Internal changes progress smoothly. Muscle strength increasing in pelvic area as tissue grows and strengthens. Hormonal and genetic modification creating areas of increasing sensitivity. Thus far, subject has only noticed this in her nipples, but change will become apparent to her over next few days as breeder modifications take full effect. We expect breast size to increase more rapidly over that time, then level off thereafter. Body fat increase by approximately 7.3%; this is being stored in hips and buttocks, though subject did not notice this. Subject failed to resume attire after breakfast; this may possibly be first indication of low-level inhibition suppression (see Annex 3D, 'Neurochemical Sexual Inhibition Modifications' for details). Recommend we set living quarters to autosense optimal temperature and humidty to encourage subject to remain nude with increasing frequency. This should serve as psychological reinforcement to removal of inhibition and aid in accustoming subject to nudity as normal behaviour.

She awakened. Had she neglected to put on a gown before bedtime last night? Clearly so; she lay nude in bed.Is this part of the process, I wonder?, she thought, but the idea no longer alarmed her. She sat up and looked down. Her nipples were firmer. No doubt about it now, her breasts were swelling noticeably—not that much, but enough that they were beginning to show a very pleasing curve.Oh, baby, you look good, she thought. The ache had gone away, too. She cupped her left tit: yes, it felt firmer, and the mere touch was pleasurable.Oh, I bet a man would love to hold you now. She stood up and walked to the mirror. Were her hips slightly fuller? She ran her hands down them, and the sight of her doing so made her suddenly feel wanton.Yeah, they are fuller. I'm getting the hips the models always used to have before the war. I feel great. She turned sideways. Her buttocks were becoming more rounded—not much, but the curve was definitely there.

She went back to the bed.I wonder what it would be like now? Would Jack like the sight of me? She opened her eyes. Formerly her tits would have had only the gentlest swell as she lay back; now they were more pronounced, and their curves looked perfect for a man's hands. Without thinking she reached down and caressed the soft cleft between her legs. Her labia ached, and she gently stroked the lips, and as she did so she watched her nipples fill and rise. Oh, yes, she thought, itis happening. I'm 'converting', and they were right, it feelsso good.Oh, Jack, take me. She closed her eyes and stuck one finger gently between her labia, slick with wetness. She felt a reflexive surge in her loins, and her entrance tightened around her finger. She moaned, and put her left hand on her swollen nipple, rubbing, pressing. Oh god oh yes Jack enter me now, that's it, harder...she pushed her finger deeper, and pulled out.Oh yes, that's it, thrust into me, harder...her hips began to move in time with her finger, and they rose off the bed as she pushed, trying to take her finger in more deeply. Thought was replaced by sensation...I'm losing it, I'm losing it, oh mate with me, deep inside me, come in me, come in me, come in me Jack please come in me now I'm coming oh god I'm coming....she bucked, she convulsed, and the lightning ripped through her, spreading from her vagina and clitoris, surging through her breasts and legs and arms and lips and mind and soul. Whiteness and pure joy replaced, became reality.