Recovery Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tide ebbed, and her buttocks sank back onto the bed. Then the miracle, the joy, happened: her body began to move again, pressing against her hand, and she arched her back so that her tit could press harder against her comforting, ministering palm.Oh my god I'm going to come again oh oh oh Jack yes enter me now do me forever mate don't stop come in me yes Jack Jack...and the fire swept through her again, her buttocks tensing, vagina clenching her finger harder than she thought possible.

She came down, opening her eyes dazedly. Her breasts were tinged with red, the sign of intense arousal, her stomach trembled, and her crotch was soaked with her own juices. Her legs trembled.Oh god, I've never had an orgasm—two—like that,she thought.I never knew.She lay quietly for minutes, then went to shower and breakfast.

That day she listened to music and did some exercise. At 1500, the chamber door opened, and Dr. Wilson gestured her through. She sat on the exam table, and realized with a start that she was still nude.

'How do you feel, Jillian?'

'Fine, doctor.'

Wilsonn touched her breasts. 'How are these?'

'They hurt a bit to begin with, but they feel wonderful now. Thank you, they are so nice. And my hips and ass are nice, too.' Jill laughed, blushing slightly.

'I'm glad, Jillian. No other symptoms?'

Jill blushed deeply. 'Well, I hadtwo orgasms today'—why am I saying this? I don't feel any embarrassment—'and they were incredible. Is this part of the process? I wouldn't even have talked about orgasms and sex last week, but now it just seems so normal.'

'Good. No pain?'

'None. It felt really good. In fact, it was as if I couldn't control myself. Like my, well, like my mind dissolved and I was just sort of in the experience. I didn't want it to stop and I didn't care'.

'Excellent. Drink this,then'. And she handed Jillian the desired blue liquid.

That night Jillian dreamt of home, and for the first time in years she felt no sadness.

DAY SIX: Subject's body evidences increasingly rapid breeder optimization. Breast size increasing steadily; remote scan indicates 33C (from 32B); weight increasing (130 lbs) with virtually all additional being added to hips and buttocks, and minor amounts to upper arms and legs. Subject is developing the body of an athlete; muscle tone is increasing. Subject remained nude throughout day, we recommend leaving gowns available, as an obvious removal of same might cause some temporary anxiety in subject. Subject apparently did not anticipate that she might prefer nudity, though our model predicted this. The success of this will be of great aid in visually-cued arousal of both male and female breeders in future if full-time nudity becomes their norm. Further, the absence of clothing reinforces the 'natural state' psychology we hope to achieve, which itself will contribute to more frequent mating.

Pelvic cluster shows marked increase in strength and tone. During multiple orgasm AM, subject's blood chemistry showed hormonal levels near those required to overcome learned inhibitions. Over next three days it is estimated that these will reach saturation in subject, removing inhibitory behaviour altogether. Subject's masturbation indicates that she is now adjusting fully to, and is comfortable with, her body's changes. Though subject initially showed doubt and fear, as predicted the increasing psycho-physical changes throughout her system are acting to remove the negative attitude. Each sexual experience serves to acclimate subject to freer sexual response in future. Caloric intake 7300 per day.

She awakened. Her breasts felt different, and she pulled the covers off and looked with pleasure. Each precious teat was noticeably fuller; as she sat up they swayed gently, firm, rounded. She cupped them,and thrust her back out. This is what I'd always wanted to look like, she thought. They're jutting out enough that they must be at least two inches now, and they're so wonderfully curved, filling out inexorably, promising joy. Her aureoles were dark and wide, stretching as her breasts developed, and her nipples were thicker, too. Ready to give milk, she thought. She went to the mirror: yes, hips were wider, and buttocks more shapely. The mirror scanned her: 33.5C-24-34. The stats sounded sweetly in her ears.I'm beautiful, she thought. She regarded herself: her skin glowed, her eyes were clear, hair glossy, and her tits...her tits...how good they looked. Had she ever been afraid of this? Yes, she had, but she wasn't sure why. She swayed her hips and smiled roguishly: 'hey there, baby, want some of this?'

She showered, ate another huge breakfast, and thought: man, I'm horny again. She returned to the bedroom. I'll give them something to look at, she thought, and touched herself caressingly. She moaned gently in the warm air (was it warmer than a few days ago?), and opened her legs wide, caressing her cleft, teasing her clitoris.Are my labia a little thicker? Am I even wetter than I ever have been? Yes...it feels so nice. She rolled onto her stomach, opened her legs, and inserted three fingers into her body. She wriggled against the mattress, enjoying the pressure against her breasts—her fuller breasts, which for the first time she could massage and enjoy the rolling of them as she moved against the bed. How wonderful it felt to have fuller tits...she opened her legs wider, using her thumb to flick against her clit, and her mouth opened in a gasp of pleasure. Her other hand rose to it, and without thinking she took a finger into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it, sucking it, biting gently, making inarticulate sounds of joy. The remote monitors showed her writhing, a fit, lovely female, rounded buttocks framing her hand soaked by her juices. The first orgasm shook her, and she paused. The unseen monitors recorded. She resumed, her body moving more and more rhythmically, and her hips moved, jerkily at first, slowly settling into a rhythm of their own. Her nipples swelled, harder than she'd ever known, rubbing against the mattress, and nothing was left but the joy.

DAY SEVEN: Subject experienced extended arousal episode following morning meal. Subject rapidly losing ability to control or restrain incidence of such episodes, indicating successful transition to desired 'breeder' status well underway. Experienced four orgasms over 90 minute period in AM, and another following a short rest. Sexual flush very evident on breasts, upper arms, throat and stomach. Darkening of eyelids and under eyes followed prolonged masturbation. Oxygenation at target levels. Saturation attained in inhibition reduction chemical complexes. Pheromonal sensitivity increasing—we recommend that final tests occur in environment atmosphere saturated with male pheromones to create as realistic a condition as possible. Estimated time to complete physical modification completion: three days. Estimate to final physiological conversion: six days. Psychosexual realignment already far advanced, and occurred more quickly than anticipated. Subject appears to be fully adjusting to bodily changes.

She awakened. Without looking she knew that her tits had grown. She looked down; the skin swelled out from below her collarbone, and the space between her breasts showed a beautiful cleavage. The mirror told her that they were now 35C.God, I've grown three inches, and she felt their firmness. I wouldn't even need a bra.They feel so right, so full, so firm, so round.As she sat up, they swayed gently, but not much—so very firm, she thought. She stood in front of the mirror. She stroked her hips. Her skin was smooth and soft.Oh, look...Jack would love these. She cupped her ass.God, I'd love for him to hold me right there, while he stood and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We could make love while he thrust into me, and I'd let my head fall back while he suckled me and I cradled his head. Jack, Jack, I just want you to make me yours forever. I wish you were here now, we'd make sweet love for hours, and I'd pleasure you and feel your hard cock deep inside me. I wish I'd told you, Jack. Please let me see you again. I need you so much.

DAY EIGHT: Subject's breast growth nearly complete. Subject appears ecstatic about her figure, repeatedly caressing herself throughout day. Nudity now accepted as normal; Jillian appears not to realize or miss the absence of clothes. Physiological changes well under way to completion. Neurochemical levels have been modified and inhibitory behaviours dampened to virtually nil. Pheromonal sensitivity now some 250% above pre-conversion norm. Vaginal, pubic and pelvic strength approximately 3 times pre-conversion norm. Subject's saliva shows increasing levels of chemical compounds commonly identified with those increasing male sexual arousal. Lips are slightly fuller as well. Given the unexpectedly rapid success of the programme, we suggest that psychosexual conditioning (Phase II) be initiated to complete breeder conversion.

She awakened and lay quietly, enjoying the alertness and health, and the way her breasts swelled the covers over them. The sheet tickled her nipples, and she pulled it down to look proudly on her tits.36C, I think. Yes, and firmer than anyone else's too. And I'm horny already. She lay still, feeling a slow pulsing deep in her vagina, almost as if dormant muscles were flexing. It felt good—like a deep, slow, erotic massage. She sighed and pulled the cover away, leaving her nude on the bed.I wore clothes once, didn't I? Yes. I did. Why? It's so warm in here, and this way I can look at myself all the time.

She arose and went to eat breakfast. As she entered the corridor, Dr. Wilson appeared. Surprisingly, the third lock was open.

'Is it 1500 already?' Jillian teased. Wilson smiled.

'Jillian, would you come with us, please? We'd like to run some reaction tests.'

She followed through the lock, through the exam room, and into a new room which was just barely lit by muted backlighting—just enough to see a shadowy bank of equipment, a cushioned...chair, she thought, and little else. The other medico, a woman, stood beside the chair. Wilson led her to the chair, which on closer look was padded, but of open frame construction with two leg supports, much like an examination chair. A padded headrest completed the ensemble. 'Sit down, please'. Jillian complied. The chair was warm.

'Jillian, you are lookinggreat. How do you feel?'

'Fantastic. I don't know what all has changed, but I feel marvellous.'

Wilson smiled down at her. 'You look marvellous, too. Congratulations. How has the conversion experience been?'

'It's been amazing. I remember being so scared at first, but for some reason I'm not anymore. I'm just me, but with a great body. And the feelings are indescribable. I never had any idea how wonderful I'd feel. It's like, well, sex taken to a hundred times better than I'd ever imagined. I seem to want sex a lot now, too.'

Jillian looked at her full breasts complacently. She stroked one teasingly. 'You have no idea how good this feels. They're so much nicer now.'Did I just say that?

'Okay, we're going to run some tests of response. First, we're going to just restrain you so you don't hurt yourself. The tests should be pleasurable, but you may experience extreme reactions in your pleasure'.

'That sounds like fun, Doctor! Go ahead.' Jill smiled archly.I'm quite the minx!

The two medicos slid soft restraining straps from the chair arms, looping across her upper arms, and another set across her wrists. Another set went around her thighs, and a final set around her ankles, gently tightening to restrain her comfortably.

'Okay, just a few questions:

Do you miss clothes?'

'No, it's weird but I don't. I like being nude now, it's so much more natural, you know? I like seeing myself in the mirror and watching myself. I used to be very modest, so it's weird. But I love seeing my body and thinking about Jack...'

'Do you remember how you felt before starting the programme?'

'Yes. I was shy, and I didn't like being undressed in front of others, and I was scared. Really scared. I don't remember why I felt that way, really.'

'What about sex? Do you want to be with a man?'

'Yes, more than anything. I never thought I was especially horny, you know, but every day now I have orgasms, more than one. I've never known anything so wonderful before.'

'A particular man?'

'Jack. I want Jack.'

'What about another man?'

'No. Just Jack. I dream of him all the time'.

'If you were with Jack, what would you do?'

'Hmm. Well, I'd get his clothes off, and kiss him all over, and give myself totally to him, and take him, and just get him deep inside me, forever.'

'Sounds like you want him badly.'

'I do; funny, but before this I was never open like I am now.'

'And would you consider being with other men?'

'No, never. I just want Jack. Jack and Jill'. She smiled.

'Okay, now we're going to do some tests. Just relax, okay? Tell us if you feel anything in particular, but just relax.'

A helmet slid down from behind the chair. They fitted it to her head; soft earpieces rested snugly on her, and two eyepatches adjusted themselves to her. All outside sound ceased. She lay in the warm dark, waiting. She felt two soft pads attached to her nipples, and another on her clitoris. So sensitive was she now that she moaned with pleasure at the sensation. Time passed.

At first there was only the suggestion of light—soft blue flickers rising from just beyond perception. Gradually, they began to pulse, strengthening, flickering against her closed eyelids. Slowly, just at the threshold of sound, a deep, slow throb filled her ears. She relaxed, letting the light and sound fill her. They throbbed in time with her heartbeat, the blue flickers slowly turning purple and deep red. Jillian felt herself slipping into a state of near-sleep. Slowly, in time with the light, she felt a slight tingling in each nipple, then on her clitoris. She shifted and wriggled, enjoying the sensation. She floated in an empty, warm space, becoming one with the rhythm, and the tingling increased, becoming a slow throb in time with the light. She gasped; the chair's back just behind her breasts began to press upward, arching her back slowly, irresistibly, pressing her breasts up against the pads, her nipples rock hard now, wanting more of the pleasure. She felt her vagina and labia becoming wet; she felt her clitoris harden as the throbbing spread through it and into her stomach, buttocks, thighs. Her labia were swelling with the pleasure. Softly, at the edge of sound, she heard whispers, evocative, evasive, almost too faint to hear, or perhaps they were only imaginings in her mind: breed, they said softly. Breed. Breed. Breed. She moaned in reply. Do you want to breed? the gentle voices asked, echoing in her mind. She cried out, 'yes oh yes'. Breed, came the voices, and the throbbing in her nipples and clit increased, one with the light and the voices. Her labia swelled, a pressure building between her legs, pressing against them,urging them apart. Open yourself. Open. Open your legs. Open your legs. Open your legs. She felt the restraining pressure of the straps around her thighs, and pushed outward against them. The leg rests responded, swinging apart, ratcheting, wider and still wider. Open your legs. Open your legs. She opened herself wide, giving in to the insistent pressure between her legs, and felt her vagina opening, her legs splayed out, and she turned her knees outward, the rests swivelling to allow it, ratcheting into place, locking her wide open. Breed, came the soft voices. Her beautiful full tits were filled by the throbbing from her nipples now. Ask to be bred, ask to be bred, ask to be bred, ask to be bred, the voices said, softly, insistently, and she cried aloud, 'please oh god breed me oh please I can't wait please please', she moaned. A hard, warm presence nuzzled up against her labia, nestling between her lips. Her hips strained up against it. The hardness stroked up, then down against her labia, brushing her clitoris, slowly, very slowly. The stroking diminished as the hardness began to press forward, parting her lips, its head beginning a smooth journey deep into her core, its head opening her wide, the shaft filling her emptiness. Her wetness enveloped itOh god oh god yes...Breed, Jillian. Breed. Mate. Mate. She floated in the timeless void, mating, her breasts throbbing, her clitoris harder than she'd ever known, being mastered and taken by the hardness, and the universe sang as she bred. Say it aloud with us, Jillian. Mate. 'Mate', she cried, weeping with the joy of it.Mate me, breed me oh don't stop, don't stop...the object penetrated her fully, filling her vagina, warm and hard, then began to withdraw.No don't stop please don't stop...then it thrust forward again, and withdrew, and forward again, its rhythm in synchrony with that of the throbbing in her breasts and in her mind. 'Mate me' she cried aloud, 'mate me forever'. She mated. The hardness thrust into her, each thrust a tidal wave of light, an ecstasy, and her body tightened around it, grasping hard, the pleasure doubling, then doubling again, and again. Tightly clasped in her now, the hardness, like living iron, stroked her core.Breeding oh breeding...the words echoed in her, around her, the only reality...the pleasure built, washing away conscious thought, leaving only mute sensation. She could no longer speak, but only moan in the shining emptiness. The voices whispered, mate mate mate mate, and she mated, wild and unafraid, joy surging through her breasts, her life-giving breasts, her vagina tightening in a grip harder than she'd ever known, her body succumbing to ecstasy deeper and stronger than anything she'd experienced before. You are a breeder. You are a breeder. You are a...she came, screaming, holding the hardness deep in her, letting the waves of mating ecstasy take her, and the light exploded, her being convulsed.

Slowly she came down.I'mJillian, she thought,Jillian.Not a 'breeder'.I'm Jillian.Oh that was so good. Oh, please stop, don't stop. The hardness stroked more and more slowly in her, the throbbing ceased. The absence was like leaving heaven. Mate again. Mate again came the voices. Slowly the throbbing resumed. Mate. Mate. She felt herself slipping, her being succumbing. Ask to breed, ask, ask. The sensation lessened.Please, oh don't stop it please...Ask to breed. 'Breed me' she cried out again, and the pleasure returned. You are a breeder.Yes, please don't stopshe cried aloud. You are a breeder.Yes, I am a breeder she moaned in her joy. Her breasts were ready to suckle, her body to mate and reproduce. The hardness thrust again, her vagina took it, and she soared, coming again, and again, and again....

Wilson watched Jillian writhing, slick with sweat, in the chair. Her breasts—how firm they were, thought Wilson enviously—were tinged with the blush of deep arousal, and Jillian licked her full lips, moaning, unable to speak, oblivious to the world around her. Her legs, splayed widely, framed the probe that penetrated deeply into her soaking wet vagina.God, she looks so happy, Wilson thought.The psychosexual conditioning routine must be very pleasurable. She felt a wetness; I'm getting horny just watching her become a breeder!

DAY NINE: Subject undergoes first phase of psychosexual conditioning. Physical conversion process nearly complete. Sexual response near goals: pelvic muscle strength nearly 350% beyond human norm, modifications to salivary tract complete, greatly enhanced sensitivity in breasts, nipples, vagina, clitoris, throat, lips and neck. Greater overall sensitivity in virtually every area of body. Measurements indicate orgasmic response continues to heighten, now reaching some 250% of human norm. Hormone response to stimulation was far swifter than that of human norm; overt sexual arousal some 30% faster than that of pre-conversion human. Stimulus of breasts and clitoris, combined with penetration by probe, elicited multiple rapid orgasm without need or desire for rest. Cognitive functions overwhelmed by biochemical mating response—subject temporarily lost ability to speak, reverting to a deeply elemental state of arousal. Positive reinforcement of new role as breeder commenced; subject accepted suggestion following initial denial. Subject is expected—as hoped—to retain full personality characteristics while losing any inhibition about repeated sexual coitus. Subject's pre-conversion shyness and modesty fully dissolved.