Recovery Pt. 04

Story Info
Jealousy, thy name is Dottie.
10.5k words
4.78
23.5k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke Monday morning to the incredible sight and feeling of Dottie's mouth wrapped around my dick. Her lips slid slowly halfway down the diamond-hard shaft, paused, then worked their way back up to the head. She repeated the pattern slowly, her tongue in constant motion. Her right hand was wrapped around the base of my cock, her left carefully massaged my balls. She rose up again and pulled her mouth off my dick and gave the frenulum a long, soft lick. She put just the head in her mouth and lashed her tongue back and forth, then let her lips begin their slow descent.

The feel of her mouth working my dick was exquisite and, though I was trying to remain still and not distract her, I gasped. Dottie looked up at me through her gorgeous brown hair hanging in front of her face, her lips closed around just the crown. She kept me in her mouth and smiled. Somehow Dottie, completely naked in my bed and giving me head, still managed a look and smile of radiance and sweetness and love.

She released my balls and pulled her hair away from her face and flipped it over her shoulder. She locked her gray eyes with my blue and started her slow descent down my rigid cock. She got halfway down again, paused, then pulled completely off. She smiled, still looking into my eyes, and tapped the head softly against her lips. She covered it in gentle, loving kisses. She had never looked more beautiful.

"I'm practicing," she said matter-of-factly. Her voice was music.

"I think you've mastered." My voice was grinding gears. "Please don't stop."

She smiled and rubbed my dick against her cheek. "I can only get about halfway down and I've been working on it for 20 minutes!" She stuck the head in her mouth again and suckled. Pulling off, she said, "It took you forever to wake up."

"I guess I didn't want the dream to end."

She began to slowly, lovingly stroke my cock. "This is really fun. I wish we could stay in here all day." She licked all around the head. "I want to be the best you've ever had."

I chuckled. "I don't think anyone will ever complain about your skills."

Dottie laid my painfully stiff dick down and slowly slithered her way up my body. She straddled my hips and sat her naked butt on me. I could feel her moist labia sliding around my shaft. She lay down across my chest, slowly moving her hips back and forth, stimulating my cock and her clit. She kissed my chest. "No one will complain?" She slid up further and looked me in the eye, her face just inches above mine. "There is no one else." She planted a loving kiss on my lips. "There will only be you."

She lay down, her face in my neck, her large breasts squished against me and sighed. "I plan on working on that a lot. Hope you're okay with that. And when we have more time there are a lot of things I think you can show me." She looked up and kissed the light stubble on my chin. I could never grow much facial hair. "When you get home later can you take me out to dinner? Maybe I can dress pretty for you."

"That would be great but I'm broke. Uncle Paul won't pay me until Friday. And we won't get Dad's money until next week."

"It's okay," Dottie said, slowly and gently sliding herself over my aching cock. "I have some left over. You would, too, if you didn't always just blow it on liquor and drugs and prostitutes."

"Well, a man's got to have his hobbies." I thought for sure she was going to slide my cock into her pussy but she didn't, just continued to slowly move on my dick, getting it wet and keeping me hard.

She sat up then, giving me my first full, uncovered and well-lit view of her breath-taking form. Her round breasts were rising and falling with her excitement, her nipples hardened with arousal. Her face shone with happiness and contentment, her gray eyes sparkling with love and lust. Her hair, while a little disheveled, was thick and healthy. Her slim waist and flat stomach led down to a small patch of hair above her pussy. I could see her small clit just poking out of its hood as it slid up and down over my hard dick. Her knees were bent and straddling my hips. She was now very wet and her actions were well lubricated. I so badly wanted to just grab her hips and push my way into her but that's just not who I am. Besides, this delightful teasing was heavenly agony.

"Wouldn't this just be the best time for Aunt Dorothy to walk in on us again?" she asked through labored breath.

I groaned. "Oh, please, let's not talk about Aunt Dorothy right now."

She looked down to where our bodies met. "Your dick is doing delightful things to my little nubbin' right now." She continued her slow ride, sliding pleasurably back and forth, back and forth. "See? We don't even have to have sex. This is pretty good, right?" She smiled knowingly down at me. Sometimes when Dottie looked at me, I was absolutely blown away as to how beautiful she was. Her eyes and smiles were two things that made the space between her and other attractive women seem like a gaping chasm.

"Oh, I think we do."

She placed her hands down on my chest. "It's hard to believe that the entirety of my sexual experience has been in the last 36 hours. It's all been a whirlwind."

I put my hands on her thighs, stopping her movements. "We don't have to do this, if you feel rushed."

She smiled and moved my hands off her. "Oh, I think we do." She continued our mutual stimulation. "Peter, I think we fit perfectly together. I'm a little bit nervous how you're going to squeeze this thing into me," she said, squeezing the crown of my cock. "Mollie told me that it hurts the first time and she said the guys she's been with were pretty average sized. Your monster is really thick." She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. "You'll take it easy on me, won't you? I want my first time to feel good, not hurt." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. "I know you'll be gentle.

We lay like that for a few minutes, with her flat against my chest, face nuzzled up into my neck. I had one hand on her back, the other lightly caressing her butt. I exulted in the feel of her perfect body against me. It can't possibly be any better than this.

"Ree habba goder tool," she said with her mouth against my neck.

I laughed. "Come again?"

She lifted her face off me. "We have to go to school." She glanced at the clock on my night stand. "Mollie will be here in 30 minutes and you have to be out the door in 45." She peeled herself off me.

"Nooooo..." Anxiety began to invade my mind, in anticipation of my first college final exam. I slowly climbed out of bed and followed Dottie out of my room.

Dottie took Mom and Dad's shower and I used the one across from Dottie's room. I spent most of that time trying to will my poor, confused dick down. I'd been so hyper-stimulated this morning that I considered giving myself some relief but time was short. I needed to get dressed and out the door.

I returned to my room and rummaged through my closet for something to wear. I heard Dottie's footsteps outside my door. I turned and saw her standing in my doorway, wearing just a pair of lacy pink panties and a smile. She was carrying a short blue skirt and white top draped over her arm. Her hair was still wet and hung straight down her back. Her skin was red from the shower and glistened enticingly. Was there nothing this girl did that wasn't arousing?

She glanced down my body. "God, you're gorgeous." She smiled. "I see you didn't take care of your friend there while you were in the shower. Are you waiting for me?"

I chuckled. "Hopefully when you leave, he'll relax."

She stared at my cock, her lower lip between her teeth. "Mmmm, I want to touch it...I think I'm probably the sluttiest virgin ever." She walked into my room and wrapped her arms around me. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes and I kissed her firmly on the lips. She opened her eyes and smiled. "I'll see you downstairs."

When Dottie left I threw on some khakis and a yellow button-up, put on some deodorant, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, grabbed my books, and ran downstairs. Somehow, my sister got there before me, fully dressed and coiffed and looking like Venus. Her hair was curled into soft ringlets and she wore just the smallest amount of eyeliner. Her skirt came to a couple inches above her knees and hugged her butt in a most inspiring way. It certainly wasn't anything scandalous or indecent but it was impossible to not look. Her white top was fairly conservative, as was typical for Dottie; she rarely ever showed cleavage at school. But it was tight and clung to her breasts. She was going to be very popular amongst the boys at school today.

"How do I look?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

I stammered, "There are no words."

"Try."

I walked closer to her. "As much as I love seeing you naked, there are times like these that you simply take my breath away. I don't know if I'll be able to do any schooling today with this picture in my head." I pulled her tight to me and squeezed her ass with both hands. "I can't wait to see you after school."

She pushed me away. "Stop, you'll get me wrinkly." She brushed her blouse for imagined wrinkles. She smiled and leaned in for a powerful and passionate kiss. We stayed like that, with my hands behind myself to prevent any more vandalizing of her wardrobe, and nibbled on each other.

There was a firm tap-tap-tap on the front door. Dottie and I jerked away from each other. My heart was pounding at the interruption and I'm sure my eyes were as round and surprised as my sister's were.

"Oh shit," Dottie said with her hand to her chest. "That scared me. That will be Mollie." She crossed to the front door and opened it.

Mollie walked in the house and struck a pose. She was wearing a skirt also, a floral one, pink and white and yellow, slightly longer and definitely looser fitting than Dottie's. But then Mollie never had the ass Dottie did. She was very pretty, with shoulder-length light-brown hair. She had a smattering of freckles across her cute little nose and possessed two infamously seductive blue eyes. Everything about her screamed "sex!" and she wasn't shy about her love of it.

She was always animated and this morning was no exception. She hopped up and down and clapped her hands. "Last Monday of high school, bitches! Are we excited? Yes we are!" Her hopping made her lovely breasts bounce up and down. I looked away as quickly as I could but Dottie noticed and smirked at me.

Mollie stopped quickly and checked me over. "Good morning, Peter. You look...yummy."

"So do you, Mollie," I answered honestly. "It's going to be a good day. Enjoy it." I caught Dottie's eye and shrugged slightly.

Mollie flipped a thumb at Dottie. "Would you please tell this egg-head here to have fun this week? Seriously, we need to get her laid before graduation."

I smiled and Dottie hid hers behind her hand. "Don't pressure her, Mollie. Not everyone goes the same speed."

She looked aghast, her hand to her chest. "Are you saying I'm fast?" She broke down laughing. "Get out of the passing lane, I'm coming through!"

The girls turned to walk out the door. Dottie turned to me and said, "Good luck today, Peter. If you get a good grade, maybe we can celebrate later." Her teeth closed around her lower lip and she glanced down. "I know you'll do well."

"Why," Mollie asked, "you got some booze?" She laughed. Mollie drank no more than we did.

They turned and walked out the door. As I was closing the door behind them, Mollie leaned in close to Dottie and said in a hushed voice, "I think I gave your brother a boner." She giggled.

Sure, Mollie, it was you.

********************************

The Biology test turned out to be at least as hard as I anticipated. My professor was a hard-ass and certainly didn't want to take it easy on us. The exam featured an essay portion, never my strong point. However, I believe I'd done pretty well. A "B" maybe? Dottie said if I get a good grade, we could celebrate later. Would a B be good enough to celebrate? Maybe I was reading too much into her comment. Would it even matter? It sure seemed as though she was ready to go. Who knew my sweet, beautiful, virgin sister would have this kind of sex drive?

One thing that kept eating at me was the fact that my Aunt Dorothy seemed to be okay with the situation. Although I hadn't spoken with her yet she seemed content with Dottie and I figuring things out for ourselves. She saw me naked in bed with my sister and kissing her and she was cool with that? Or maybe she wasn't cool with it and felt there was nothing she could really do about it. Dottie and I were both adults. The truth is Aunt Dorothy was a cool lady, very young despite her 60+ years.

The prospect of others in my family and my friends and neighbors finding out was certainly on my mind but what really dominated my mind were two things. First, how would my Dad and Mom and Meghan feel about this, if they could tell me? I think they would be disappointed but my Mom, in particular, always insisted that she wanted me to be happy in whatever path I chose in life. Would this qualify? It certainly was an unexpected path, despite the feelings I had harbored for Dottie for so long. I suspect, for reasons I can't really identify, that Meghan would not judge. I always had this vision of Meghan being this cool girl, wearing a little beanie, with hip, thick-framed glasses, probably being a musician and having a real laid back personality. I kind of pictured her being a younger Aunt Dorothy. She would be 27 years old and I really wished she was around for some sage advice.

The other thing frequently invading my thoughts was simply thoughts of Dottie. My god, she's so incredible. Every time I think of her I get butterflies. I felt like a teenager with my first girl friend. Although I was certainly more experienced than Dottie, she was definitely in control of our time together. I never thought of myself as permissive with women but I wanted to go at her speed, only do things she was comfortable with. She has had to deal with a lot of shit the last couple years and I want to be her brother if she needs that and her lover when she needs that.

Her lover. How had it come to that? So much time pining for her and having her as the star of most of my fantasies and now I have had her waking up in my bed two mornings in a row. If I ever had any doubts about her feelings toward me, they were washed away by the kiss yesterday morning. It wasn't a "Good morning, big brother" kind of kiss. It was a kiss of love. Even though she has not just simply said, "Peter, I'm in love with you," I'm confident it was there. For that matter, I hadn't said it either.

The memory of Dottie's blowjob, unfortunately, kept me hard all day. It was a little difficult to hide an erection in khakis. I had to be very strategic with my book and backpack placement.

I took my Math 102 final at 1pm and I was pretty confident about the results. Math came pretty naturally to me. Maybe not to the level of Dottie, who could do this kind of stuff in her sleep. She was definitely a lot more sure of herself when it came to schoolwork. It never even came up in conversation that she also was doing her finals this week. I don't think she even studied for them but I can guarantee she will ace them all.

Dottie told Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Paul that she was going to commit herself to which college she was going to go to by this weekend. There were at least a dozen fine schools she could pick from but they probably wouldn't want to wait forever to hear from her. But surely, in light of recent events, Ohio State seemed like a front-runner.

Walking toward my Jeep I fished my cell phone out of my backpack. I dialed Dottie's number and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hey gorgeous!" Her voice was so sweet and happy, she sounded like she was singing.

"Hi Dottie," I replied. "Are we still on for dinner?"

"Definitely! I just got home a minute ago and I'm trying to decide what to wear. I was thinking a nice summer dress, nothing too fancy but I think you'll find it pretty."

"That sounds great. Don't over-do it. You're going to look better than me no matter what you wear."

"Yes, nothing too fancy. So, what do you think? Panties or no panties?" she giggled and I could hear her smile.

"Ah, jeez Dottie," I said, flushing. "Please tell me you're alone right now."

"Yep," she replied, "totally alone. Just me and Mollie."

I panicked. "Mollie! Are you crazy? Did she hear you?"

She was laughing robustly now. "Oh Peter, I'm alone, you big silly! I wouldn't do that and jeopardize anything we have." Her laughter subsided and she added, "I like Mollie but that's not information I would let her in on. I think it would be too much for her to hold on to."

"Definitely don't want to do that."

After a short pause, Dottie said, "As we were leaving for school this morning, Mollie saw that you had a hard-on. She's convinced you have the hots for her." Another short pause. "That boner was not for her, was it?" How could she still sound so unsure about my feelings?

"Of course not, Dottie. I only have boners for you!"

She laughed again. "Whew! I didn't want that kind of competition! I overheard a guy at school the other day talking with his friends and he said, 'You know, Mollie Young can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.' It kind of made me laugh and I told her about it. She told me that he only wished that she had her talented mouth around his cock. And you know," she said with maybe just a hint of trepidation in her voice, "I'm sure it wouldn't take much, like nothing at all, to convince her you needed some attention. You would just have to whip it out and show her and she would be slobbering on your knob for hours."

"That's funny, Dottie. You know I only want you slobbering on my knob."

"I know. I'm just teasing. I was really nervous this morning, you know. I had heard and read so many things about sucking dick being gross and that it tastes nasty and that it's degrading to women. I can't believe how much I was enjoying it! I even tasted the little bit that was oozing out, the whatchacall, pre-cum, and it wasn't bad at all! I guess it depends on the guy. I heard diet plays in to how it tastes and you eat pretty well, so maybe that's the key. Anyway, I suspect that soon you'll be giving me a much bigger sample!" She began giggling again.

I found myself speechless at her candor. She was so arousing that I found myself rushing through the parking garage to my car.

"Would you like me to meet you at the door on my knees?"

I cleared my throat. "Dottie, I don't know if I can make it to the door. My dick is already starting to twitch, if you know what I mean."

"Sorry. I'm just so horny right now. It's a good thing I'm not wearing any clothes right now or I'd be surely getting my panties wet. You are so hot, Peter. I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"Me too."

"You also are the luckiest girl in the world?"

I laughed and attempted to change the subject before I made a mess in my pants that I wouldn't be able to hide. "Look, do you think we can go to dinner a little earlier, like at 6?"

"Why so early? Senior citizen discount?"

"Hah! No, I just need to study more. I know this is getting old but it's only through this week."

"Oh, alright."

"Also, I have to stop at Steve Bender's house on my way home."

"Steve Bender? Is he that funny-looking drummer you played with at whatzisname's birthday party?"

"Yeah, that's him. God, that night was embarrassing. I played terrible. But he says he wants to maybe jam this weekend with me and his brother. It might be a fun way to unwind from this stressful semester. I just need to stop by and chat with him about what he wants to play and get music, if he has any."

"Okay, that's fine. I'll be here waiting for you, on my knees." She giggled.