Recreational Purposes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers

Keith bit down hard on her nipple as Maggie’s orgasm washed over her body. Jets of breastmilk shot into his mouth, hitting him in the back of the throat. He couldn’t hold back anymore. Pushing his cock as far as he could into Maggie’s convulsing body, Keith blasted his cum inside her. He clung to Maggie desperately with one arm as his cock erupted several more times inside of her.

Maggie’s body began to go limp as her orgasm subsided. She collapsed into Keith’s arms. She pressed her lips to his smooth, muscular chest over and over. They lay holding each other silently for a long time.

Maggie slid off of her husband and snuggled up beside him in their bed. She nestled her head under Keith’s arm and reached down to caress his balls.

“So, are you hungry?” she asked.

“Actually, no. I’m feeling rather full,” Keith laughed.

Maggie giggled and gave his balls a quick squeeze. “Seriously, I got two huge rib eyes at the butcher’s today,” she said.

“Mmm, I love steak,” Keith said.

“I know you do.” Maggie kissed him tenderly on the lips. “Why don’t you rest for awhile? I’ll call you when dinner’s ready.” She got out of bed and pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.

“No panties?” Keith asked.

“I would just have to take them off again after dinner…” Maggie teased.

A broad smile spread over Keith’s face.

“Wow, an appetizer, dinnerand dessert?” he asked. He crossed his arms behind his head and watched Maggie as she made her way across the bedroom to the door. “What’s the occasion?”

“No occasion, honey. It’s just Friday.”

Maggie blew Keith a kiss and went downstairs to make dinner. Keith stretched out on the bed and drifted off to sleep. He awoke some time later and wondered if he should wait for her to call up the stairs for him. Keith decided he could not wait. He roused himself out of bed, lured downstairs by the smell of steaks on the grill and the woman who was cooking them.

the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers
12