Recruited Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny women won't take no for an answer from new recruit.
1.6k words
2.35
43.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 4.30pm Friday afternoon, very hot, and I wasn’t happy.

My date had just cancelled the weekend and I was below budget, for the third budget in a row. Selling advertising in the local newspaper had been easy in my first six months, as I had consistently achieved budget and occasionally exceeded them. My first three working years spent at one of the larger advertising agencies had given me a strong education in advertising and selling. And enough confidence to talk to people two or even three times my age about spending their money. However I was finding it harder as each month went by, as my initial enthusiasm was wearing out and the slow grind of the daily sales calls to shop owners was to be frank, boring me shitless.

I was fumbling around my desk, killing time until the five o’clock bell, thinking about which of my mates to call to get royally drunk with that night when my phone rang.

“Hi Craig, it’s Vicky Parsons”

“Hello Vicky, how are you?”

“Good, good Craig. Look I just wanted to thank you for coming in and presenting this morning, the team enjoyed it thoroughly and I expect a few to be phoning you in the next couple of days.”

Suspicions confirmed I thought, a few of the team will be phoning me. Vicky was the joint owner of a local real estate agency I had pitched a large campaign idea to that morning. I had expected to present to her and Stacey, her co owner, but instead when I arrived that morning I found myself confronted with an extremely attractive brunette receptionist. Exactly my type, about five eight, hair past the shoulder, slim shapely figure, large breasts and a smile to die for.

I was somewhat dazed as Janet ushered me past the meeting room, into the rabbit warren of desks and dividers where the grunts work. Here Stacey and Vicky greeted me and asked me to present to the entire office during their weekly meeting. I snapped out of my haze and got down to the issue at hand. I didn’t have a problem with presenting to a large group, but it showed me that the individual real estate reps paid for all the advertising out of their own budgets, not the larger budget of the office owners. Therefore I couldn’t expect any big office advertising, which is exactly what I had prepared my pitch for and was hoping for. I had also arranged clearance from my manager to offer a once off discounted rate for the proposed large advertising, as the final piece of incentive to sell them and meet my budget, but I had not been willing to let the entire office know about our possible discounts when I finally was able to present. With Vicky on the phone I decided to try a last shot and entice Vicky.

“That’s great Vicky, I am glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to hearing from them. However, I was really wondering what you and Stacey thought of the idea. As I didn’t get much of a chance to talk to you afterwards.”

“ I am sorry about that Craig, but both Stacey and I really wanted the office to hear what you had to say. We were both rather impressed by you, and er, your comments on real estate advertising when we met last week. I think your performance today will be of huge benefit to us and to be perfectly frank Craig, I think you are wasted on newspaper sales you should be in real estate.” “Why thank you Vicky, I take that as a huge compliment”

“Which brings me around to the reason for my call, I was hoping you might join Stacey and the rest of us at our companies awards ceremony tonight at the Sheraton. It’ll give you a chance to meet our national director and learn a bit more about us.”

“Sure Vicky, I’d love to. What time?”

“Fantastic. 6.30pm, dress is fairly formal. But we also have reservations at Metropolis afterwards if you would like to kick on with us.”

“Metropolis, my my Vicky, that’s very upmarket of you. Sounds like it’ll be a big night.”

“Well, if we get what we want out of the evening, a few celebrations will certainly be in order, I’ll see you at the Sheraton then.”

“I’ll be there with bells on, see you soon.”

I hung up the phone, and leaned back in my chair feeling quite bit better. I still had a chance for the last minute sale I desperately needed and at the very least I was to go to Metropolis, the newest club in town. Plus Vicky had mentioned “joining the rest of us”, which could possibly include Janet. Yes, the night was certainly looking up.

I suddenly heard from behind me “Was that Vicky Parsons?.”

I turned around to be greeted by a very sexy smile from my new co worker, Jackie. Jackie was six years my senior at 29, drop dead gorgeous and a confirmed lesbian. The office grapevine had proclaimed her sexual preference within five minutes of her arrival to our office, and it had only taken me a day to broach the subject with her after we both checked out the same girl crossing the street. I enjoyed flirting with her due to the fact I had absolutely no chance.

“Why do you ask?” I asked suspiciously, a little surprised that she would know someone in a new area so quickly.

Jackie laughed, “you have no idea who you are going out with tonight, do you?”

I put two and two together and came up with a hasty conclusion “Your kidding, she’s a carpet muncher too.”

Jackie returned my jibe with a fabulously outraged stare which was quickly replaced by a flying phone book. I caught the phone book, and raised my hands in peace.

“Let me give you some advice Craig, take plenty of vitamins and protection with you tonight. Vicky, swings on both sides of the tree and she isn’t exactly choosy about who shares her branch.”

And with those words of wisdom, Jackie sauntered past my desk and out the door.

At 5.00pm I raced home, got changed and arrived on the dot of 6.30pm at the Sheraton. Stacey and Vicky were in the adjoining lounge bar, waving me over. Both were wearing the black office jacket and surprisingly short black skirts for women whom I guessed to be in their late thirties early forties. Vicky was the most striking of the two, with shoulder length blonde hair very large beautiful hazel eyes, and what I would estimate to have been a playboy body ten years ago. She had retained the shapely figure, but had added a couple of kilos to her five foot ten frame over the years.

Stacey on the other hand, was a tit man’s dream. Her breasts could only be described as plain enormous. They are the first thing you notice when entering a room with her and probably the only thing you will remember about her. As her face was fairly plain, short brown hair, about 5 foot 3inches tall and a fairly thick frame supporting those massive jugs.

I greeted them with a smile and a handshake. Vicky brought me over to a very crowded bar and introduced the sales reps I hadn’t yet met that morning. Vicky ordered me a drink and flitted over to another group of gray-haired gentlemen, leaving me to speak to the reps. I took the chance to sum up the group. I figured there was close to 200 people, all wearing the same jackets and the same plastics smiles. The alcohol intake seemed exceptionally fast for a company social event, but I wasn’t complaining.

About forty minutes and five scotch and cokes later, a short little Italian man announced the presentation was about to get underway, at which time Stacey and Vicky came over to me, linked arms and walked me towards the conference room. Vicky then rather loudly announced to me and the surrounding herd of people, “Craig, the real reason we invited you tonight was to offer you a job with our company as our state advertising director.”

I was stunned speechless. The combination of alcohol and the abrupt nature of the offer had my mind scrambling for a reply. I was the subject to Stacey solved my verbal dilemma by releasing my arm and introducing me to Neil, the short Italian announcer, who turned out to also be the national director.

“Nice to finally meet you Craig, I do hope you will be joining us shortly.”

“Thank you Neil, it is a little unexpected, but I do look forward too seeing what your company has to offer”.

Neil broke off the handshake just as Janet (the beautiful receptionist) walked up to me, took my arm and ushered me to a seat between Stacey and Vicky. Thankfully the award presentation started straight away allowing me some time to gather my thoughts.

I couldn’t help but marvel at the brash confidence behind the obviously preplanned execution of my employment offer. I laughed to myself as I saw the irony, my plans for selling advertising to this company disappeared as I became the focus of the sale. I decided to forget about my budget and enjoy the courtship.

Whilst Neil droned on about budgets and achievements, I started to notice two very large breasts being slowly rubbed on my arms. Both Stacey and Vicky, had removed their jackets whilst I had been speaking with Neil, leaving only a thin white blouse and bra between my arms and their breasts.