Recruiting a Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megane's nipples were visibly stiffening and her breathing was more laboured, her body obviously affected by intense arousal. "Pleez my lord, I beg you. Punish your slave for disobedience. Satisfy your own plezure by making her urt."

Sulaiman's well-used cock awoke at those words. He savoured the way the French painslut said "urt" and rolled the word around in his mind. He would never "urt" a girl without her consent, but he had concocted many depraved fantasies about the things he would do to someone who could derive pleasure from those tortuous acts. Trying to gauge her level he asked, "And supposing I was to demean myself by expending my precious energy on lowly filth like you, what would you want me to do?"

"Well pour moi disobedience, master should spank my derriere hard, with eez and and eez belt." Her voice became more confident and husky as she warmed to her theme, "then master should spend much time, beating moi teetz, clamping moi neeples, and if ee thinks moi really naughty, ee should shove needles into my abused breasts."

The Arab prince felt his cock spasm as the small and beautiful slut conjured up sick images in his mind. He was both disgusted and aroused beyond measure as he caught himself weighing up Megane's perky breasts, wondering how many needles they might hold. "Okay my dear, I have decided that your crime was grievous enough to permit me to punish even a worthless slut such as your self". He clapped his hands to summon his servants and told them to fetch his special punishment kit. Then he turned back to Megane, "Come here and climb across my lap. I am going to give you an idea of just how serious your crimes were."

With the petite French slut over his lap and with her perky bottom in the air, Sulaiman gave her a testing slap. He swung his strong muscled arm up to head height and smashed it down on to Megane's pert rump. The crack was loud and instantly a large, hand-shaped red welt sprang up, but where he had expected to hear a piercing scream ā€“ or at best a muffled sob ā€“ he heard a sensuous moan, and felt the girl's pussy begin to leak on to his hairy thighs. He was jerked out of surprise by the painslut moaning "please master, arder, eet me arder". Horniness sweeping through him as he realised his depraved fantasies were coming true he repeatedly smashed his palm into her small bottom as hard as he could. Her skin was now an angry red and his palm was beginning to ache but if anything Megane's moans were more excited and her pussy dripping faster.

Sulaiman threw her off him and told her to kneel on the bed with her ass as high as possible. The massively aroused prince now grabbed his kit from a maid and brought out a thick leather belt. He folded it in two: "that spanking was just a warm up my dear, now prepare to feel the full force of my belt tear the skin from you delicate bottom."

He was only slightly surprised when Megane moaned, "Do it my lord, eet moi arder, as ard as you can. The pain urts so nice - eetz making me cum."

With a roar Sulaiman brought the belt back and hammered it down horizontally, across her glowing cheeks. The crack was loud enough to reverberate through the palace, but then so were Megane's moans and screams of delight. Sulaiman did it again and again, and then decided to change the direction and brought it down vertically between her asscheeks, as hard as he could on to her puckered anus. He thought he had gone to far when there was a moment of silence, and he saw the skin torn from her delicate bottom, but suddenly there was a scream of massive intensity, an orgasmic roar of pain and pleasure, and Megane's pussy began to spurt out a torrent of girlcum. Her body convulsed and she fell to the mat twitching.

Sulaiman thought that was it but he heard the deranged slut moan "more, more, now you cum, yes?" She picked herself up off the bed and looked at him with tears running down her cheeks but with a satisfied grin. "I ave an idea. We can play serious later, but now I think you should clamp my neeples and then slap your cock down on the clamps until you cum."

The Arab prince felt his prick spasm at the suggestion and realised just how excited he had become playing with the slutty little masochist. He picked up the nipple clamps from his kit and as she knelt on the floor with her perky breasts thrust out he snapped the serrated clamps on to her large nipples. Despite her words he realised this was not enough for a girl as depraved as this and so he looked her deep in the eyes and added a half kilogram weight to each. Her heaving chest and her desperate moaning increased his arousal even more, and the shudder that ran through her body when he pulled out 4 long needles and jabbed two into each breast caused his cock to spurt of its own volition. He saw Megane cum again from the delicious pain in her tits and the feeling of the prince's sticky spunk running down her face.

Several minutes later Sulaiman was spooned behind her, playing with the torn skin in her crack. He felt the arousal begin to build in this depraved masochist as the pain began to course through her body and considered roughly sodomising her. However, the prince was keenly aware that the period of trial was drawing to a close. He resolved himself and dismissed her telling her to join the others and to wait for his summons to the final judgement. As she was leaving he said "that was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life."

As she slipped out the door he heard Megane reply "and you master, you urt me so good."

The Final Choice

Sulaiman was in turmoil as he walked to his father's quarters. He simply couldn't choose between the four. While Molly was now almost a distant memory and his time with Megane was etched in his mind, he clearly understood that each girl had totally satisfied different depraved needs within him, and that his experiences with Molly, Ayesha, Amira, and Megane had been equally delightful and fulfilling.

The prince entered the king's chambers to find Helga and Olga buried in an armpit each, licking the sweat from the old king's matted hair. After the events of the previous two days Sulaiman now considered the Swedes all-rounders; they would find genuine pleasure in the most depraved of acts, but they would never reach the heights of orgasmic bliss that Molly might find in sucking cock, or Ayesha in licking the prince's sweaty ass crack, or Amira in devouring his turds, or Megane in having needles shoved in her tits. The prince stopped and bowed before his father.

"Welcome my son. Have you chosen?" said the king in ritual greeting.

Sulaiman thought for a long moment and found himself absolutely unable to make a choice: "No father, forgive me, all were of the most depraved and filthy nature and I am unable to choose just one."

King Abdul looked at his son gravely, "My son, you know it is forbidden to take more than one harem member. In his life a man may have as many wives as he likes but can only add one to his harem each year; this is one of the most important customs of out family. Son you must pick one or you must renounce all of them and wait for one that clearly stands out next year."

The intelligent prince pondered his father's words, and shortly declared "Okay father, upon my family's honour, I will choose no more than one for my harem this year." He then bowed deeply and returned to his own chambers, sending runners ahead to collect the candidates. When he arrived the four stood before him, fear and anticipation evident on each of their beautiful faces. Again, he recollected the sensations he had felt with each and mentally reconfirmed his decision. "Ayesha?"

The hairy Arab girl looked up her expression now a mask: "Yes my lord?"

"You will not be required as a harem member." Ayesha's disappointment was reflected clearly on her face.

"I understand my lord, and while I am saddened I am grateful that you helped me discover true pleasure."

Sulaiman felt pain in his heart, as he did for both Molly and Megane when the girls accepted similar rejections with both sadness and gratitude. Finally, he turned to Amira whose plump face was a mixture of anticipation and sympathy on behalf of the others. "Amira, my dear, you are also not required as a harem member." Her face registered shock, as did those of the other three who had been prepared to congratulate the curvy and very filthy Persian. Sulaiman continued, "I am sorry to say that finally all of you were deemed unworthy of a place in my harem", he paused and then grinned at them all "However, if each of you accepts then I will be delighted beyond belief to make all four of you a wife."

Any comments or suggestions let me know through the link below.