Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, Jasmine began attending the football games, cheering her man on. Soon all her tops were Panthers shirts with Ty's number two on them, even on non-game days.

As a football star, Ty was extremely popular on campus. Since Jasmine was taking care of his schoolwork, he had more time to go to parties. While Jasmine had to do her own work some nights, she did go to a few parties with him.

The Sunday afternoon post-game parties were the strangest. There were all these old middle-aged men around, and Ty and the rest of the players had to wear sports coats and dress casual pants. Jasmine wore a dress skirt and blouse, and pretty much just hung onto Ty's arm. She still wore her six-inch heels, and a few wide bangle bracelets on each wrist.

Just about every player had an attractive coed on his arm, even the fat linemen. Chad Rogers, the star starting quarterback, was dating the runner-up from last year's Miss State Pageant. Several of the old men had attractive, much younger women on their arms too. Vinnie was there as well, with Kelly nearby. She was wearing a short, stretchy but elegant black dress, and black pumps with towering heels.

The party was strange because it was more like the parties Jasmine's parents had, and nothing at all like the parties the football team threw. Everyone was sort of just walking around and chatting, while drinking and eating little finger foods. If it was quiet around her, Jasmine could hear classical music playing from speakers in the ceiling.

The football team's parties normally involved very loud music, usually rock and roll mixed with R&B. There were also a lot of beer, and couples making out, and sometimes a little more, where ever they happen to be at.

Ty explained to her that the old guys were mostly boosters for the football team and athletic department. Ty would go around and introduce her to as many of them as he could. The boosters would leer at her a few moments, then surreptitiously pass Ty a few folded-up bills, congratulate him on a great game, and move on.

Jasmine had always heard persistent rumors that stuff like this went on, mostly with the Panthers' football and basketball teams. She also knew that the athletic department would be in a major bind they were caught.

"Won't you get into trouble for that?" Jasmine whispered into Ty's ear after she watched him tuck a pair of twenties into his pocket.

Ty chuckled. "Not as long as you don't tell anyone," he answered, sliding a few bills into her blouse, underneath her bra. "Besides, every school does stuff like this. Trust me."

Jasmine giggled and squeezed him in close. "Tell who what?" she responded, feigning innocence.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

- ahandcuffgirl

12