Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine gets a collar, and Ty gets a new car!
4k words
4.58
31.4k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress notes: The following story is as much about the current state of college football as much as it is about sexy coeds in bondage. Supposed student-athletes don't get paid anything, and aren't allowed any special benefits, while the coaches and administrators make millions. Somehow a lot of poor student-athletes wind up with nice cars, and stuff like that, though. While this story is not part of my Riverside series, it is similar to it. I chose the State University Panthers as my powerhouse football team because I like the colors black and silver, and catsuits are sexier than Bulldog or Eagle costumes.

Please read and enjoy all all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Dramatis Personae -

~Vincent Black -- Brother of Vic Black, from my Riverside stories. Vincent (Vinnie) has always been a big fan of the powerhouse State University Panthers football team. His mind control abilities aren't nearly as powerful as his older brother's. He has used them to land a job with the Panthers as a Recruiting Coordinator where he continues to use them to bring in the best players in the country for the football team, and the school's other sports teams as well. He also does what he can to keep that blue-chip talent as happy and productive as he can without getting the school into trouble. He is in his mid-forties, and a little overweight, with a thick head of slicked-back black hair.

~Jasmine Park -- three-quarters Korean & one-quarter Japanese. Senior at State University, majoring in pre-law. She volunteered to tutor to help get into a top law school. Due to her attractiveness, she was assigned Ty Ross, without knowing the reason. Her parents are well off, but they couldn't quite afford to get her into an Ivy League school. Jasmine is very smart, but not quite enough to get a scholarship to get into an Ivy League school. She is 5'1" and 100lbs, with B-cup breasts and mid-back length hair. She is 21, and will graduate a year early, the following spring. Jasmine is the secretary for the Asian Students Association.

~Ty Ross -- Five star freshman running back for the State University Panthers. He is reasonably smart, but only interested in football, sex, and partying, in that order. He has never had to try hard in school because of his football ability. He is just going to college to get into the pros. He is 18, black, 5'10", and 205lbs. He runs the forty in four-point-three seconds.

Recruiting Coordinator

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day before Ty's forth game, Jasmine went back to the mall. Since it was only a few miles from campus, it had a large store that sold nothing but Panthers stuff. Jasmine headed for that store, and picked out a pair of black spandex hot pants with the word PANTHERS on the ass in large silver letters. Then she found the other item she had come for: a thick spiked leather collar with the word PANTHERS written on it.

Jasmine picked it up, glanced around to make sure no one was looking, and quickly held it up to her neck to see how it would fit. The collar was about two inches wide, and had a row of spikes across the top and bottom. It was a little big, but that didn't bother her. Once she made sure it would fit, Jasmine noticed a matching leather leash. She grabbed it as well.

Jasmine blushed as she laid her purchases on the counter, followed by her credit card. The clerk was a tall, skinny guy in his mid-twenties. He grinned at Jasmine as he rang up the hot pants. Then he picked up the collar, and held it up, horizontally, as if he was imagining her wearing it.

"Did it fit okay?" he asked her with a smile.

"What?" Jasmine asked in embarrassment, and confusion.

"I saw you trying it on on the security camera," he explained, still grinning at her. "We have some more in the back if this one didn't fit right."

Jasmine was absolutely mortified. "Um, it was fine," she replied hastily.

"Well, if you want to try it on, I won't mind," he said with a leer.

"No thanks," Jasmine responded firmly. Then she realized something else. She slid her credit card across the counter towards him. "Actually, please ring the shorts up separate."

The clerk regarded her for a heartbeat, then set the collar down. "No problem," he said as he ran her card through the scanner.

Jasmine paid for the collar and leash with the forty dollars Ty had given her, along with a little of her own money. There was no way she wanted a collar and leash going on her credit card statement for her parents to see.

Once Jasmine got into her car, she again glanced around to make sure no one was looking at her. Then she lifted the collar to her throat, and wrapped it around her neck. She lifted her mid-back length hair out of the way, and tried to buckle it. After struggling a few moments, she spun the buckle around to the front, and used the mirror in her visor to see. Once it was buckled, she turned the collar back around, so PANTHERS was displayed on the front. The leash ring was on the back, next to the buckle.

Now that it was buckled on, the collar fit better than Jasmine had thought it would. She even had one more hole she could use to tighten it.

Jasmine felt a strange twinge of pleasure as she looked at herself in the small mirror. The collar looked soooo sexy. The kinkiness only added to it. Jasmine admired herself, and the collar, for several long moments. Then she reluctantly unbuckled the collar, put it back in the bag, and drove off.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Even though he was a top recruit, Ty was still a back-up. H did get some playing time though. Michael Brown, a senior, was the starting running back, and Brad Smith, a junior, was the other back-up. As the weeks went by, Ty got more chances.

In the fourth game of the season the Panthers pulled ahead early. Ty played a lot in the second half. He finished with nearly a hundred yards rushing with two touchdowns, and twenty yards receiving.

At the Sunday afternoon post game party, Vinnie assured Jasmine that she was a big part of Ty's success, and encouraged her to keep doing what she was doing for him, so he could do even better. She wasn't exactly sure how she was doing all that, but if Ty and Vinnie were happy, she was too. Jasmine promised to do what she could. Vinnie also told Jasmine to stop by his office to see him later that night.

All the boosters were happy to congratulate Ty as well. Jasmine wasn't sure how much money he got, but she saw several hundreds wind up in his pockets.

That evening, after Jasmine gave Ty a nice, long blow job, she drove her Toyota to the Athletic Department, and headed for Vinnie's office. She wondered why Mister Black's office was all the way at the back of the building, and so small, considering how much he did for the whole department, and school. Kelly was at her desk, wearing a sexy black pinstriped business suit, complete with a tiny miniskirt, black stockings, and glossy black six-inch heels.

"You work on Sunday?" Jasmine asked her curiously.

"Yeah, I work whenever Vinnie needs me," Kelly replied cheerfully.

"Well, I hope he pays you enough."

"Oh, I'm quite satisfied with my compensation package," she responded with a grin.

Jasmine stared back at her quizzically a moment, then giggled. She had a good idea how Vinnie kept her satisfied. Kelly responded with her own giggle, and waved her into Vinnie's office.

"Jasmine, thanks for stopping by," Vinnie said with a smile. He paused a moment to check her out. "Ty's been raving about how sexy you look these days, but. . . wow! You look fantastic!"

Jasmine was wearing a tight black Panthers jersey with Ty's number two on it, and pair of black jean short-shorts with a studded belt around her waist. Her silver sandals with clear platforms and six-inch heels were on her feet. She had a three wide bangle bracelets on each wrist, with silver on the outside, and black in the middle. Large hoop earrings and bright red lipstick completed the look.

"Thanks," Jasmine replied with a friendly smile, glancing into his piercing gray eyes. Her glance ended up lasting several seconds. Then she turned away from him, and began unbuckling her belt. "Want to see something else?" she asked him flirtatiously.

"Sure," Vinnie responded with a raised eyebrow.

Jasmine pulled her jean shorts down, and revealed her spandex hot pants with PANTHERS written across the back. "What do you think?" she asked, smiling back at him.

Vinnie stared at her ass in shock a moment. "Amazing," he answered with a broad smile. "You must tell Kelly where you got those."

"I will," Jasmine assured him as she pulled her jean shorts back up and buckled her belt. "So what's up?" she asked as she sat down.

"Ah," Vinnie said, leaning back in his chair. "Jasmine baby, you've been a great help to Ty, and the team. There's one more thing we need you to help us with though."

"Sure," Jasmine said, her bracelets clattering on her wrists as she brushed them against the armrests of the chair.

"Ty wants a car, but we can't put it in his name of course. So I was thinking, we could put it in your name, and you just let him drive it. That way if anyone asks, it's your car, and you just loaned it to him," Vinnie explained.

Jasmine frowned slightly. While she wanted to help Ty, she wasn't sure about this. "Um, Vinnie, who's going to pay for it? I can't afford a new car," she pointed out.

Vinnie chuckled. "Don't worry about that, baby," he told her. "It won't cost you a thing. You just sign the papers for Ty, and give him the keys."

"Um, okay," she replied, still worried. She glanced into his piercing gray eyes again. Just like before, the glance ended up lasting several seconds. "If you're sure about it and all."

"Trust me Jasmine," he assured her. "The local dealer is a friend of the program. They'll put the car in your name, with financing and everything. You won't have to pay a dime, as long as Ty's driving it. It'll even be insured for him."

Jasmine still didn't understand how they could accomplish all that, especially without getting caught. "Well, okay Vinnie," Jasmine answered. "I just don't want Ty or the team to get into trouble or anything."

Vinnie chuckled a moment. "Jasmine baby, I couldn't ask for a better girl for Ty. But relax. We do stuff like this all the time."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

That night Ty came over to Jasmine's apartment again. She met him at the door wearing her tiny jersey that showed several inches of her toned tummy, and the spandex hot pants she had gotten. She had replaced her strappy high heeled sandals with her knee-high platform boots with six-inch heels. Her bangles were still on her wrists, and her biggest pair of silver hoop earrings were in her ears.

Ty loved the outfit, especially as she did a slow pirouette, displaying her toned body and showing him the team name on her ass. Then she pulled out the thick leather collar and leash she had gotten, and handed it to him.

Ty stared at it a moment, then flashed her an excited grin. Jasmine turned away from him, and lifted her hair out of the way. She felt his hard-on press against her ass, then felt the cool leather of the collar as he wrapped it around her neck, and buckled it.

Jasmine stretched back against him as he pulled her leash up and towards him. She felt one of his hands squeezing her breast, and the other on her wet pussy, still holding the leash. She tilted her head up and backwards and they shared a long, passionate kiss.

At the same time Jasmine reached behind her with her right hand and fondled his meaty cock. Her bracelets jingled as they slid down her wrist as she reached up and snaked her left hand behind his head, pulling his mouth closer to hers.

Ty didn't even bother taking her to her bedroom. He used her leash to pull her down to the floor. Then he peeled her hot pants down her legs. Underneath those she was wearing a black thong with a silver Panthers clawed paw print on the front. He pulled that off as well.

Ty paused to strip off his own clothes, revealing his muscular, toned body. Then he effortlessly flipped Jasmine over so she was on her hands and knees, and slid his hard cock into her from behind while keeping a firm grip on her leash.

Jasmine gasped in pleasure as his head entered her. The she moaned as his thick shaft slid deep into her wet pussy. Ty pulled back on her leash as he fucked her. She responded by moaning and gasping with each stroke. She felt amazing!

Suddenly Jasmine felt a hard slap on her ass. She was so into getting fucked from behind by Ty that the slap startled her more than anything else. A second, harder blow quickly followed, as Ty buried his cock to the hilt in her soaking snatch. On the next stroke he spanked her again as he pulled back on her leash.

By the fifth blow the slaps were starting to hurt. Jasmine reached back with her right hand to try to block the next one. Ty responded by grabbing her thin wrist in his big, strong hand, then easily pulling her left arm behind her back as well.

Ty held both her wrists with one hand, and in a flash he had used the leash to tie them together at the small of her back. Then he resumed fucking her, while pulling the end of the leash with his left hand, and spanking her ass with his right. Jasmine responded by practically screaming out in arousal.

Sex with Ty and his big dick was amazing by itself. Sex with Ty while wearing a collar and tied up was absolutely mind-blowing! She had never felt so helpless, or aroused in her life.

A half hour later, Jasmine began helping Ty review for his Algebra test. They had each came once on her living room floor, and again with her over the arm of her couch. After he had untied her, Jasmine had pulled her thong and hot pants back on.

When she went to take off her collar though, Ty stopped her, and asked her to keep wearing it. He even joked about getting a padlock for it. Jasmine had loved wearing the collar during sex. She quickly discovered that she enjoyed it without having sex too. It just made her feel happy, and a little aroused, especially because Ty wanted her to wear it.

They studied for about ninety minutes, then Jasmine decided that Ty was ready for his test on Monday. Instead of leaving though, Ty grabbed her leash and pulled her towards her bedroom. After another orgasm each, they fell asleep on her bed. Jasmine was still wearing her boots, jersey, bangles, and collar.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day Ty made a B on his Algebra test. Jasmine had been a little worried, math had never been her strongest subject. She made A's, but it was always harder for her than her other classes. No one ever believed her either, because everyone assumed that since she was Asian she was a math genius. If only they knew how many hours she had studied to get an A in Calculus II her senior year.

After morning classes Jasmine drove Ty to the local car dealership. She wore a denim mini, Panthers crop top with Ty's number on it, and her silver platform heels. A dozen bangle bracelets, alternating in black and silver, were on each of her wrists. They were greeted by an overweight middle-aged man with a broad smile who introduced himself as the General Manager, Gus McDowell.

"Call me Gus," he said as he shook Ty's hand.

"Ty," the running back replied with an excited smile.

Gus turned to shake Jasmine's hand.

"Jasmine," she said as she shook his hand, her bracelets jingling. She noticed his eyes traveling down her body as they shook hands. She couldn't blame him for that, pretty much every guy did that to her these days.

"Everybody around here knows you," Gus said to Ty with a broad smile. "I understand you want a Camaro 2SS Convertible," he added as he eyed Jasmine's expanse of exposed flesh.

"Yeah," Ty answered, pulling Jasmine close and grabbing her ass possessively.

"Well, let's go take a look at some," Gus announced, taking his eyes off Jasmine, at least for the moment.

Jasmine's heels tapped on the asphalt as they walked towards the Camaros near the front of the lot. She barely even noticed, she made the noise virtually every where she went these days.

A minute or so later they were standing next to a brand new black Camaro convertible. A pair of wide silver stripes ran from front to back on the hood and trunk. Gus began rattling off it's features, although most of what he said was meaningless to Jasmine.

"Four hundred twenty-six horsepower, six-speed manual transmission, gray and black leather seats, twenty-inch aluminum wheels, performance exhaust upgrade. . ."

Jasmine sort of tuned him out as she admired the car. She had to admit it was gorgeous. She wondered if they realized it was in the Panthers colors, black and silver. She also wondered how much this was going to cost.

Gus opened the driver's side door, and Ty climbed in. A moment later the black convertible top retracted into the space between the tiny back seat and trunk.

"Want to take it for a spin?" Gus asked Ty with a broad smile.

"Sure," Ty answered with a grin, admiring the dash and interior.

Gus handed him the key, and pointed out the start button. As Ty turned the powerful V8 engine on, Gus quickly escorted Jasmine to the passenger side, and helped her into the seat with a hand on her hip, and another near her breast. He even buckled her seat belt for her. Ty was oblivious, entranced by the Camaro.

Jasmine couldn't help but admire the car as Ty drove away. The leather seats certainly felt great on her mostly bare legs. She was a little nervous about how fast Ty was driving when they got to the freeway though. Twenty minutes later they arrived safely back at the dealership. Gus was waiting for them.

"So, how'd you like it?" he asked Ty with an ever-present broad smile, from the passenger side. "Drives great, doesn't it?"

Jasmine smiled up at Gus as he opened her door for her, and helped her out. Once again his hands came close to, but didn't touch her breasts or ass.

"Amazing," Ty replied as he tossed him back the key over the car. "I'll take it."

"Great!" Gus answered happily. "Let's go inside and Jasmine here can sign the paper work," he said, leering at her.

His hand was still on her waist, just above her studded belt. Jasmine didn't mind too much, but when Ty came around the car, she stepped away and entwined her arm in Ty's. She gave his massive bicep an affectionate squeeze as they headed inside.

Jasmine's heels echoed inside the large showroom, causing quite a few salesmen and customers to stop and gawk at her. Jasmine was getting used to that sort of attention. She just squeezed Ty's arm a little tighter, and let them stare.

A couple of minutes later they were in Gus's office. Up until now he had been talking almost exclusively to Ty, and mostly just staring at Jasmine. Now he turned his attention to her. Gus produced a contract, with helpful yellow tags telling her where to sign and initial.

Jasmine quickly scanned the paperwork. When she got to the payments, she gasped in surprise. It was over seven hundred dollars a month, for five years.

"Hey, I can't pay that!" Jasmine said incredulously.

Gus just frowned back at her in confusion. "Didn't somebody explain this to you? You don't have to actually pay anything. We just need a signature on the paperwork."

Jasmine looked down at the contract, then back up to Gus, then over to Ty. She still wasn't sure about this. If she signed the contract, she'd be legally obligated to pay for the car. If she didn't make the payments on time, it would ruin her credit.

"The payment will be made every month, on time, until Ty leaves school," Gus explained. "Then the balance will be paid, and you—" he paused to glance at Ty—"keep the car." Gus waited a moment, then added, "This will actually be great for you too, Jasmine. You'll have a forty-four thousand dollar car being paid off on your credit report."

12