Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael: "Beautiful hair Traci."

He takes her by the hand and leads her to the desk, pushing her over as she sees what is to happen, Michael is going to fuck her up her backside. She tears up but holds control. Michael pulls up her tight black pencil skirt.

Michael: "Fuck yeah stockings and garters." as he runs his hands up each thigh and plays with her garter straps.

Micheal: "This is going to be good hun, just relax and try to enjoy it." as he spits in his hands and wets her t-girl back side.

He drops his pants and his 7 inch boner is hot and loaded as he pushes it past her sphincter. Traci groans in pain but tries to relax. She is being butt fucked in her office. Michael works up a good pace and as things get more wet he hits harder, driving her into the desk. They are fucking in wild abandon, Traci is turned on by Michael's cock and he wants to cum so bad as he thrusts. Like that he grunts and his cock lets go deep up Traci's ass, gobs of his hot cum. He pumps over and over as he runs out of steam. Pulls out does his pants up and as Traci lays over the desk he walks away.

Michael: "Tell me you loved it girl."

Traci looking over her shoulder a him wants to be angry but she knows he is right: "Yes Michael I enjoyed it. I love a man using me, you knew I was a t-girl bitch all along."

Michael: Yes, I was told about you being cute and sexy flirt here on this floor. People know you are a sexy t-girl and like to flaunt it. We will hook up again hun." as he steps out the door.

Fade to black.

Director Paul call's CUT! and take.

The crew winds down for the night. Chantel, Traci and their minders Reggie and Lloyd relax with the film set crew, beer and pizza is served. Chantel and Traci are high fived for being so good at their performances, looking so fucking hot and sexy. Both of the girls are pleased by the compliments.

Traci says, "Chantel it may have been acting but I certainly did not feel like it. I was suitably fucked and face fucked, meh such is my life."

Chantel replies, "I agree that was not a blow job I gave to night but a violent face fuck, this is what performing in pornography is like I guess."

Reggie and Lloyd come to the girls and say for them to get their stuff and it's time to go back to their motel. The girls will be back Friday early afternoon for another day of filming. Once back at the motel it's undress, wash up and go to bed. Chantel and Traci chit chat quietly in bed before they fall a sleep.

Friday morning the girls and their minders are up and at a family restaurant across the road from the motel. Girls dressed casually in the clothes they flew to Montreal in. After a good breakfast the men get Chantel and Traci up and at it as they head to the film set.

It's about 12:00 noon as they arrive, the set crew are busy setting up for today's shoot. Chantel and Traci are sent to wardrobe and make up. The makeup artists tweak and finish the makeup the girls will wear for today's shoot. Then it's wardrobe. The girls will dressed as sexy call girls. Chantel is in a black satin blouse with a black faux-leather, large pleated mini-skirt. She has a wide black cincher belt on. Traci is in a black form fitting lycra mini-dress with a bright red cincher belt on. Both girls slip on black sheer stockings with lace tops and they affix the garters Chantel slips into her black velvet 5 inch spike heel pumps with cute ankle straps, Traci slip on her 5 inch spike heel red suede pumps. The two of them look so sexy girl cute.

Director Paul and staff go over and do a quick run through of the video production here. This is when their exciting male actors arrive, one is a retired baseball player Johnny Laang (39 y.o.) a 6' 3" 215lbs. stud, blonde haired blue eyed retired ball player and growing popular pornography actor. The other gentleman is a retired soccer player George Green (41 y.o.) and very handsome dark haired, with a beard and mustache white guy 6'1" 205lbs. of ready to go manhood.

Chantel and Traci are introduced and both are excited to work with these two men. They are told that Johnny Laang is hung at 8 inches of thick cut white cock and George Green is about 8.5 inches of thick cut white cock. The girls are excited to please.

The scene is dry run and the set for a take

Director Paul call's, ACTION!

Johnny, George, Chantel and Traci are all in a games room of Johnny's house, playing pool, guys vs. girls. Chantel and Traci are paid call girls giving some entertainment for the two men. Johnny is setting up for a shot.

Johnny: "Gonna get 7 ball into the left corner."

He shoots and sinks the ball. Then sets up for the win: "8 ball into the side pocket." he shoots and sinks the ball, winning the game. He and George hi-five.

Traci: "You guys are too good for us gals."

Chantel: "You said it Traci, but then again I suck at pool."

Johnny comes around to Chantel puts his arm around her shoulders: "Darlin there is some things you gals are gonna be good at right?"

Chantel: "Yeah right, we both know how to take care of men's needs."

George wraps his left arm around Traci's shoulders.

George: "Ya know pool's been fun but I think it's time we four enjoy other activities."

Both men takes each girl and as the men both lean back against the pool table, they push each girl down on their knees, the girls are instructed to undo each man's pants and then pull down their briefs. Out comes two glorious, thick, stiff cocks. Chantel and Traci on their knees look up and smile at the men. The men both fondle their cocks and begin to dick slap each girl as each girl hold their mouths open and tongues hoping to get cock inside each mouth. The men chuckle at the sight of two cock hungry tranny sluts.

George: "You know it's time we feed these bitches our cocks, they look hungry."

Johnny chuckles: "Yes, gotta love hungry t-girl sluts."

Then just like that the girls heads are held firmly by both men's a hands and then Chantel and Traci reach up with their left hands and cup both mens ball sack, red painted finger nails look stunning against these balls. They each them part their lips and let the stiff cocks fill their mouths, tongues play and lips hold tight as each bitch consumes hard cock.

The men are moaning with joy as each girl slurps and sucks two large stiff cocks. The foursome are all hot and the men are about to let go. The sucking of cock goes on until each man lets go their hot, gooey cum, filling the girls mouths as each girl swallows all that is fed to them.

The men ease off, pull out and the girls smile as they tuck these cocks back into their respective pants.

Chantel: "Mmmmm that was so hot Johnny."

Traci: "Oh yeah simply delicious George."

Fade to black.

Director Paul call's, CUT! and Print!

Everyone breaks for ten minutes and then sets up for the next scene. It will be at the games room bar.

The girls fix their outfits and Johnny and George prepare for the next sex scene.

Director Paul call's, ACTION!

Both Chantel and Traci are led to either side of the bar, facing each other as Johnny get behind Chantel and George gets behind Traci. The girls are forced bent over and ass out, heels firmly planted on the floor. Johnny hikes up Chantel's skirt, George hikes up Traci's short dress, they both tug down each girls panty and they see lovely wanting backsides waiting to be penetrated.

Chantel pulls a tube of lube from her purse and the girls have the men finger lube their but holes, which put Chantel and Traci into wiling penetration mode.

Johnny: "Nice ass Chantel, looks like a good fuck."

George: "I agree about Traci's little ass, yummy."

The men whip out their now hard cocks and begin the penetration of two tranny call girls sluts. Both girls moan and groan in mutual desire as these two retired pro athletes studs give the girls a good ass pounding.

The sounds of two men pounding ass and two t-girls taking the pounding is erotic. The men take their right hands and place them on each girls head from behind as they continue to fuck.

Johnny: "Kiss each other, we want to see you two girls kiss each other as we both fuck you."

George grunts: "Oh fuck yeah, do it, kiss and with tongue."

Chantel and Traci both moaning at the ass pounding they each are getting, lean towards each other and begin to kiss and kiss with tongue. The men are wild with lust at this sight, they both fuck harder and deeper, grunting out like wild men and then with two t-girls kissing and two men fucking t-girl ass they both almost in unison cum together deep up each girl's ass. Their cum fills each girl out and then the men sigh and pull out, fix their underwear and pants and walk away. Traci and Chantel lay over the bar counter and cum oozes out from their butt holes. But then fix their panties, then Chantel's skirt and Traci's dress.

They walk to the men, the men hand them their pay as the girls put on jackets and all say good night as the girls walk outside.

Director Paul call's, CUT! and Print!

The girls relax, the crew chills and the filming for today is done. A fun relaxing lunch is served. The producers note that finished print of our pornography will be sent to Master Luftgrin and Master Jenkins.

The rest of he day and night in Montreal the four of them relax and enjoy. They all fly back Saturday Morning.

****************************************

Chapter Seven to follow soon

12