Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it's time to wrap this sexy night up. Traci texts Biff to pick her up, the two of them now get dressed. Jason happily pays her the $400.00. As Biff arrives he walks her out to the SUV and tells her he wants to hook up again one day soon, she agrees, gets inside the SUV and as she and Biff drives off gives Biff the $400.00 in an envelope.

Chantel and Travis now after some appys and Champagne feel the newly found heat and lust to get into some of their own hot butt fucking. Travis now so wants to fuck her. Chantel now comfortable in her black cammy, black garters, stockings and panty is back on his bed and her sexy ass all exposed she gets in doggy position and she does as he wants. From her clutch he takes the lube, he pulls her panty down exposing he sexy ass and nice butt hole. He finger lubes her and then penetrates her with his 8 inch rod, they moan and groan as one, enjoying this highly sexual moment. The feeling of Travis fucking Chantel is great and for him he moans and groan in wild heat.

Travis says, "I love fucking t-girl ass...LOVE IT!...LOVE IT!!...LOVE IT!! Fuck you feel so good Chantel."

The mutual feelings of lust is high and the sounds of wild sex is great. Travis is hitting Chantel's prostate and she feels a prostate orgasm coming. Travis is getting close to blowing his load too. Chantel is crying out she is about to cum and like that she sprays out t-girl cum all over the bed sheets. Travis can't hold back as well and he too groans as he cums volley after volley of hot cum deep inside Chantel and they both love it. Once he can't shoot any more semen inside her back side he pulls out and they lay side by side on the bed as each come back down.

They both get dressed, Chantel sends a text to Marty and she then fixes herself in a mirror. Travis then pays her telling she is worth every penny and he'd love to do again one day. He asks for a kiss and they do as he walks her out to the waiting car Marty is driving. Once inside Chantel hands Marty the cash and they drive off back to the club.

Once at home Chantel is stripped into her bra, panty and stockings washing up in the maids communal bathroom when she see's Traci enter as they both clean up, both tell each other of their hot, sexy and wonderful evenings. They both truly now hope they get to do more escort work.

Each end up with smiles on their faces as they go into each's own dorm rooms, blissful sleep will come.

***********************************

Chapter Eight to follow soon.

12