Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl faces closer to her his hand continues to play with her hair as he tells her she is making him very warm with joy and he asks if he may kiss her again. She gives him the ok. He then places his hand around her head and draws her to his lips as he kisses. They both rise up in heat of desire. Carl lays her back into the sofa and falls on her as he continues a kiss with tongue. His left hand runs up her thighs and feels her stockings, lace tops and garters, it drives him wild with want.

He says, "Oh God Chantel I have not felt this heat and passion for a long time and never with a sexy t-girl... I wa...want you...want you so bad...ahhh but not just cheap sex...I want it to be love making...you drive me wild Chantel...absolutely wild."

Chantel heavy breathing says, "Oh Carl...I too do not know what is going on here but I also want you...I want you to take me, make me feel like a desirable woman."

As they both continue to kiss and feel each other up, heat is palpable as he gets up takes his hand into hers and pulls her up on her heels and walks her to his bedroom. Chantel feels as if she is another universe as the man who is her owner is not seeing her as a slave but as a lover. They get inside his bedroom, she sits on his bed as he pulls her heels off her feet and they both begin undressing, heat and lust builds as they get closer to love making. Carl has Chantel lay on his bed only in her black lace bra, black lace panty, black garter belt and stockings. He is in his boxers and looks very good for his mature age. He unclasps her garters and eases off each stocking. He then leans into her and kisses her as he undoes her bra and her little t-girl titties stand nice and perky for him. Next comes off his briefs and his 7 odd inches of thick cut cock stands erect as Chantel takes her right hand and plays with it, him on his knees on the mattress. His hands pet her with lust.

She adjusts herself on her knees as he readjusts to sit on his bed, leaning back against the head board and then she takes his cock into her mouth as he groans in wild lust. Carl cannot believe what he is doing too, a sissy girl of his is having a love making session with him and he is falling for this sexy t-girl. He tells her that she sucks cock so well and it drives him nuts. Chantel looks up and smiles and then resumes. It brings him to precum but he wants more. As Carl now has Chantel shift on her stomach and knees, pillows for her head and under her torso. Her cute t-girl ass ready for Carl's taking with her panty now removed.

Chantel sighs and says, "Carl we are going to need some lube."

Carl replies, "I have a tube in my night table." as he grabs it.

Carl begins to finger Chantel's back side with lube and both are very hot for each other.

Carl leans over her as he finishes fingering her hole, says, "Chantel I want to make love to you, not sex, but love, I so hope you view this as love too girl."

Chantel in a mindful of heat and lust says, "Oh yes Carl, yes make love to me, make me your girl."

Carl gets on his knees behind Chantel so sexy t-girl ass, opens up her cheeks revealing to him and his 7 plus inch cock her sexy little hole as he eases it inside her and gets past her sphincter, she lets out a whimper as he gets inside. Carl moves easy at first, taking care to not hurt this sexy t-girl of his.

He asks, "You like that Chantel? Am I going well enough for you girl?"

Chantel moaning replies, "Ohhh...yes Carl...feels so good...it's just great."

Carl begins to thrust harder and faster. Chantel's nice butthole feels good as his cock slips back and forth. They are in synch with each other as each enjoy the action. Moans and groans are clear by both. Carl firmly holds Chantel's hips as he pounds ever so much harder and deeper. He has found her prostrate and the g-spot it is for her as she gets very hot and senses he will be making her cum soon in a luscious prostate orgasm. She tells him she wants to try to time their orgasms as Carl works harder and harder to get close to cumming too.

Chantel begins to cry out she can't hold back his hitting her g-spot is making her wild and in want to cum. Carl tells her he is close as well but Chantel is lost in orgasmic lust as her prostate makes her cum and her jizz spurts on to the sheets. By then like a wild boar Carl drives hard and fast as he cums inside Chantel's rectum and his lust for such over comes him as shot after shot of his hot jizz fills inside Chantel. He then slows and pulls out, both of them fall to the mattress as he lays beside her, both on their stomachs and both sigh and breathe. Chantel just had Carl her Master and owner make love to her and not just wild sex. Her emotions are strange but excited. Carl lays and thinks he has just made love to one of his sissy girls but one he is falling for, a first for him in all his years of operating The Jade Maid Club.

He lays and pets her hair with his left hand as he kisses her right ear, she turns her head to his and they lay head to head each on pillows in reflective silence.

Chantel then asks, "Is this going to be weird Carl? I mean tomorrow when I'm back at the club?"

Carl pauses and replies, "Chantel, I may have fallen for you, lets just take it one step at a time, but I think things may change between us, I hope you may feel similar?"

Chantel smiles and says, "Um...yeah things will be different between us." she takes her right hand and graces Carl's face as she adds, "I agree I have feelings for you, a unique desire I have yet to feel for man in my life. Over the last 6 months, I have been sexually with many men but never had feelings like this. It's odd but exciting for the girl I now am." as she kisses him and says she has to go and wash up a bit.

Carl watches this t-girl he wants head naked to the bathroom and he lays back in the bed thinking, 'Wow, not sure where things may go but damn that is one fine and special girl...Fuck why do I love her? Dammit did I just say love? You better just slow down Carl...But fuck she is intoxicatingly sexy and vibrant. I want more of her but I can't force her if I want love and not just sex. I can get sex from her any time as her owner, but I do not want that from her. Carl just take it one day at a time ok?'

Chantel comes back to the bed with her black lace panty back on, hops into the bed and looks at Carl, she asks, "What are you thinking?"

Carl smiles and replies, "You...have I done the right thing tonight? Do you have feelings for me other than being my sissy girl and property?"

Chantel says, "Well we will see if tonight was special and right for us. I feel it may be and yes Carl I have feelings for you. Lets just go to bed and enjoy our night together."

They turnout the lights and get under covers together. Chantel asks, "Please hold me Carl."

Carl kisses her bare shoulder and wraps his manly arms around her torso and they both drift to sleep.

Tomorrow will be tomorrow, both will see if this was a mistake or relationship magic.

********************************

Chapter Nine to follow soon.

12