Rectal Retrieval

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I can feel it," she says excitedly, looking at her girlfriend, "you've got more inside you, Felicity, plenty more!"

"You mean more shit?" I tease.

"Yes, more shit, a lot more shit," Kelly says, working deep inside Felicitys's bowels, looking down at Felicity who now winces and bites her lower lip as she feels the extreme intrusion. "A lot more shit, Felicity. You're really full of shit today!"

Young Kelly cackles wickedly, as teen girls do, embarrassing Felicity terribly, the pretty, shy teen's face now turning a deep red. Monica gazes, awestruck, at the obscene spectacle. There am I, naked but for my little apron, now begrimed with urine and shit. And there Kelly, stark naked, shit smeared all over her tender young breasts, her hand buried deep inside Felicity's rectal depths, Felicity stretched there immobilized, ankles in stirrups, strapped in place as even more shit is about to be removed from her bowels. And there is Madame Dupont calmly and knowingly watching it all, the Mistress of this domain.

By now the room smells strongly of Felicity's urine and feces. Or for those like me, who love such scents, and who find the charming, immobilized and very naked and dirty teen alluring and attractive, it is fragrant with the intoxicating aroma of her piss and shit. The allure of this aroma I am sure is shared by Monica and her sister, and by Madame Dupont. And, I sense, by Felicity herself, so familiar with these intimate, personal aromas now so strongly permeating the room. Kelly, I learn later, has told her sister how Felicity once confessed to her that the first stirrings of her fecal obsession arose when, after wiping herself, she felt an irresistible urge to lift a wad of soiled and streaked toilet paper up to her nose to sniff, somehow entranced by the smell of her own shit. Now we are all here priveleged to enjoy that same pungent scent, always different, different with each shit, but always Felicity's, her "mark," her deepest and most intimate scent. She knows the room reeks with the smell of her shit. This humiliates her deeply and, yet, she finds it strangely arousing.

Kelly has an intent and focused look on her face as her hand probes deep in Felicity's bowels, Felicity breathing hard, writhing as she endures the continuing intrusion.

"How are she doing up in there?" I ask her.

"Mmmmmmh, I'm getting a lot of it out I think, the olive oil really helped," she says as she scrapes away the broken up and now oily mass of shit from Felicity's rectal walls, no doubt doing what I just had been doing, shoveling it up with her hand, scooping it, collecting a big handful to extrude from Felicity's bowels.

We all watch as Kelly works deep inside her girlfriend's rectum, concentrating on the task at hand.

"We may want to offer young Kelly a position here. Might we not, Carole?" Madame Dupont says with a knowing smile, "she seems to have a knack for what's required."

Kelly beams hearing this, twisting her hand around inside Felicity's body, working deliberately. Then, slowly, she begins to pull her hand out. Of course, all of us are curious to see what she retrieves.

When Kelly's hand finally pops out of Felicity's rectum, even Kelly is stunned to see what it contains. What she holds in that hand is an immense clump of shit, looking like a big brown snowball, even larger than the fecal mass I extruded from Felicity's bottom. Felicity once more blushes as the impacted contents of her rectum are once again displayed for everyone to see.

Kelly lifts her hand, showing off to everyone what she has excavated from her girlfriend's bowels, beaming happily as though she had just unearthed treasure. The tray is in sight and I expect Kelly to deposit the big handful there. But she hesitates and smiles rather wickedly and mysteriously now, her eyes glistening with mischievous lust, as though she has a surprise for all of us.

Then suddenly she lowers the shit-laden hand and smacks it between her own legs, right into her pussy. We are all rather stunned, even Madame Dupont, who has seen everything and is not one easily astounded.

"Oh my god, Kelly!" her sister cries out, her eyes wide with shock "whatever are she doing!"

"I got the idea from you, sis," Kelly replies, turning to her sister as she packs the shit into her pussy. "Remember that time last month where you begged me to scoop up some of my shit and press it into your cunt? I'm sure you haven't forgotten how excited you became, playing with your clit and cumming as I rubbed my shit all over your vulva, sis."

Monica blushes with excruciating embarrassment as her utterly uninhibited sister blurts out these shocking indiscretions.

We gather more closely and look down to see that Kelly has not merely smacked that big handful of Felicity's shit against her pussy but is now busily packing it into her vagina, working it in with her fingers.

"See Felicity?" Kelly says, turning to her friend, as her rectum is emptied, smiling lewdly, wickedly, "my vagina is all filled with your fucking shit!"

Felicity charmingly smiles, then blushes.

"Even I could never imagine that it would come to this, Kelly," Monica says to her sister, "that your fascination with shit would go this far."

"A fascination you always encouraged, sis, don't forget?" Kelly playfully chides, "without Monica's guidance I may never have been led to this, nor Felicity who followed in the footsteps she laid out so splendidly -- sister dear."

Monica smiles weakly and blushes terribly as her depraved sisterly obsessions are again pointedly brought to everyone's attention.

"All of us here understand, Monica," Madame Dupont says reassuringly, "that's why I established this facility; that's why we are all gathered here. Fecal extraction, as we all know -- myself, Carole, she and her sister, Felicity -- can be more than a necessary medical procedure, much more."

"I think there's at least another big handful inside there," I say, pointing between Felicity's legs, at her greasy brown and now rather gaping anus, the gateway to her shit-filled bowels, the exit for Kelly's last two successful efforts at manual fecal extraction.

Kelly smiles delightedly as, with a sleek determined move, she again slips her hand deep into Felicity's rectum, Felicity wincing once more at this extreme intrusion, this forceful violation of her inner body's sanctum, her very guts. But this is the third time for Felicity, so the wincing is not as extreme, and the outrageous intrusion by now expected.

We all watch as Kelly, clinical and determined, and yet with a clear sexual lust, a passion for what she is doing, does her work deep inside Felicity's bowels, scraping and scooping for many minutes as the restrained teen writhes and winces and blushes.

Monica looks on in continued amazement and fascination at her sister's pivotal part in all this, Kelly naked now, her sleek youthful body smeared with her best girlfriend's shit, more of that shit caked against Kelly's pussy and packed into that pussy, with her hand now deep in her girlfriend's rectum, searching for yet more 'brown treasure.'

And then, slowly, she pulls out her hand and holds it up once again, her face aglow, the hand containing yet another large mound of Felicity's pungent shit. She displays it, her prize, turning to us all, then approaching her Sister and holding the handful right under her nose.

"Here, smell it, sis," Kelly says wickedly, " I know much you crave the powerful aroma of the shit of sexy teenage girls."

Monica blushes as, once again, we are all reminded of her depraved lusts.

"Now what should I do with this?" Kelly says, holding up the handful again for our viewing pleasure, all of us well aware of what happened to the last handful, how Kelly so outrageously smacked it between her legs and into her cunt.

"I have an idea," I say, licking my lips, smiling at Kelly as I approach her. Then I grab hold of her wrist, and bring the hand and the big fetid mound of shit it holds up into my cunt, "Pack it in here."

Pure delight in her eyes, Kelly works the handful of shit between my legs as, minutes ago, she did between her own.

"Mmmmmmh, that feels good," I purr, looking Kelly right into the eye, loving the feel of having a handful of the freshest shit imaginable, hot and only moments ago extracted from deep inside Felicity's bowels, mashed against my pussy. I think back to that first time, back in Amsterdam, when that beautiful Dutch lesbian had me shit in her hand and then, with the most tender of smiles on her face, lovingly smeared my shit all over her cunt, and then my own. I was shocked but seduced by the depraved act then. Now, here, I welcome it again as I hold Kelly's hand in place by the wrist and feel her not simply slapping the brown fecal fudge against my vulva, but stuffing it into my vagina.

"Now we're shit sisters," Kelly says to me, her face sparkling with joy.

"Yes, shit sisters, hot cunts filled with hot shit," I say.

"Felicity's shit," Kelly whispers.

"Yes, Felicity's," I reply, both Kelly and I looking at Felicity who smiles weakly, her wastes now at the center of our lewd games, but still so very embarrassed to be so vividly exposed as this. Yes, this is a medical procedure for her own good, but she somehow cannot help feeling degraded, restrained and exposed, her rectum freely invaded to remove its huge mass of impacted shit.

"Now you can see why I hired Carole, Monica," Madame Dupont says, glancing at Monica, "to work here one must have a real love for excrement, for fecal wastes, for shit, pure and simple. And Carole, as you can clearly see, certainly does have that special love. Isn't that right, Carole?"

"That is correct. If it's brown and comes from my, or another woman's rectum, I do enjoy it very much."

"Yes, I can see that," Monica says, gazing directly at me and at my shit-streaked, strikingly soiled apron, and at her sister as she continues to work it around and into my cunt. Finally she pulls her hand away, the hand glazed with shit.

"Wipe it off here," I say, pointing to my breasts as Kelly gladly wipes her shitty hand over my bare breasts, both of us giggling like schoolgirls, our breasts smeared with shit, more shit all over our pussies and inside our cunts.

I reach between my legs with a finger and scoop up a little clump, carefully applying it to my lips. Then I pull Kelly to me, our hot, defiled bodies meeting as I press my lips to hers and kiss her with deep passion, sharing the aroma, the taste of Felicity's shit, reaching down between each other's legs to fondle shitty cunts as we kiss shitty kisses with deep sensual lust.

Felicity and Monica and Madame Dupont watch us, watch this display of our frisky fecal lust.

"Okay girls, enough of that," Madame Dupont finally says, "you've accomplished a great deal. But young Felicity still needs to be given an enema for the final flushing and cleansing of her bowels. Carole? Prepare the enema. And since she and Kelly are such intimate friends, and have given enemas to each other, you two can administer it together.

Then Madame Dupont turns Monica.

"And don't think, Monica, that you are being neglected. There will be a role for you in all of this very soon, a very big role"

I now fill a translucent rubber enema bag with 3 litres of very warm water to which I have added some liquid soap, and hang the full bloated bag after Madame Dupont removes the old bag, which contained the olive oil enema. I attach an inflatable nozzle to the end of the hose.

"I doubt Felicity's anus will need much lubrication after what she's just been through," Madame Dupont observes as we all chuckle.

"Care to do the honors?" I say, handing Kelly the nozzle, "I gather you're quite adept at administering enemas."

"Oh yes," Kelly says gleefully, her eager voice almost girl-like now, "I give my sister enemas all the time. She taught me. She's been giving them to me for years. Always pretending I was constipated and in need of one, just so she could have an excuse to pull down my panties, turn me over, and stick her fingers, then the nozzle up my shithole. Isn't that right, sis? Haven't you been giving me enemas forever? And right from the start insisting that I expel them in front of you. And making sure to wipe me clean afterwards rather than having me wipe myself. Then begging me to give them to you? Really big ones?"

Monica's smile is as weak as her embarrassed blush is deep.

"Is that right, Monica?" I ask teasingly.

"Uh—yes," she stutters, "I've—I've long had a certain passion for enemas."

" '….a certain passion for enemas' " Kelly says, mimicking her sister's tone in a teasing, mocking voice.

"Well now you can watch your sister give Felicity a big enema," I say.

Kelly slides the nozzle into Felicity's greasy anus and unclamps the hose. From the sigh we can all tell that Felicity has just felt the first of the enema gushing into her bowels. We all gaze down at her as, slowly, the bag empties its contents into her rectum. Kelly winces and squirms as it begins to really fill her, no doubt starting to feel those telltale cramps. Her normally trim tummy also seems to become more rounded as the enema is injected into her through the nozzle and bloats her bowels. After the bag is empty, I inflate the nozzle so there is no premature accidental or intentional discharge. The enema must be allowed to do its work, to marinate inside Felicity's rectum as it loosens whatever shit remains inside her so it can be evacuated.

"We normally allow the enema to remain inside for a full ten minutes," Madame Dupont explains.

"Gee, that's along time," an excited and impatient Kelly says, "what're we gonna do for those ten minutes?"

"Is there anything you'd especially enjoy doing, dear?" Madame Dupont asks.

Kelly thinks a moment, then her eyes brighten as she deftly scampers up on the examining table, over Kelly, straddling her face.

"Felicity can lick my dirty pussy," Kelly says, "she loves the taste of shit, even her own, I've seen her taste it many times."

We can see Felicity's blushing face between Kelly's legs as Kelly then lowers her shitty pussy and we lose view of that face. But we can hear the sound of Felicity's kittenish tongue as it now eagerly laps away at her girlfriend's pungent, shitty cunt. Of course to the shit lovers gathered here, 'pungent' could be a synonym for 'perfumed.'

"You're just incorrigible, Kelly!" her sister chides playfully, "and to think that I'm to blame!"

There's a certain look of contentment in her eyes as she gaze at me and Madame Dupont.

"Yes, sis, you're to blame," Kelly hisses as she forcefully grinds her shitty pussy against her restrained girlfriend's face. "You taught me to love shit, and now I love it. And I taught Felicity to love it, and now she loves it too."

"We're all shit lovers here," Madame Dupont says reassuringly, "isn't that right, Carole?"

"Yes it is, Madame Dupont. "We're a just a pack of fecal fanatics."

"I like that, 'fecal fanatics,'" Madame Dupont chuckles.

I reach down under my filthy, stained apron to unabashedly finger myself as Felicity licks Kelly's pussy. I look over at Monica and see her hand has drifted down between the legs of the fashionable vanilla-colored cashmere slacks she's wearing. They go so nicely with the silk, lavender top. Even Madame Dupont, normally restrained, reaches under her outfit to tend to her inflamed vulva.

"Hey?" Kelly says, craning her neck to look at us, "who wants to watch me piss and shit as Felicity makes me cum."

"I know I do," I say, "and I'm sure your sister would enjoy the sight."

"So true, I love to watch my baby sister shit," Monica says.

We all watch and wait as Kelly begins to sigh and breathe deeply.

"Oh God, n—n—nowwww!" she gasps as Felicity's silky, eager tongue flickering over Kelly's clitoris does the trick, and the orgasmic spasms begin to overwhelm her. And at that moment Kelly's bladder and sphincter both relax as urine hisses out of her and splashes all over Felicity, and then a huge log of shit, quickly followed by another, and then another, explode out of her rectum and fall on Felicity's breasts as Kelly shudders in the orgasmic afterglow.

A new and astounding sight now compels our gaze, a big mound of shit sitting on top of Felicity's youthful breasts.

"She loves to do that, Kelly does," Monica explains to us, "shitting just as she cums."

"You did it first, sis, remember?" she say, "when I licked you that time and you came and lost control, urinating and defecating everywhere as I licked your soggy cunt. You made me so dirty that time. Peeing and shitting all over my titties as I licked you and made you feel so good."

Again Monica blushes. As, again, Kelly shares another milestone in her depraved history of these two very intimate sisters with all of us.

"You seem very familiar with your sister's wastes, Monica," I say, turning to her, "maybe you'd like to step up and give Felicity a nice body massage with them."

Monica is stunned by the suggestion since, up to this point, she has been merely a witness to these extreme and outrageous proceedings. But, with a smile, she is glad to oblige.

As her sister now lifts herself up off Kelly, and gets off the examining table, Monica reaches down with shaking hands and presses down on the brown mound to mash Kelly's shit, moistened with her urine, against Felicity's breasts. Then reaching down further she keeps smearing it all over her rounded tummy. Felicity groans and winces as Monica spreads the shit over the taut skin of her bloated, painful, enema-filled tummy.

"I think the enema has had time to do its work," Madame Dupont says, "expulsion maybe in order now."

Monica steps away, lifting up her hands, the palms coated with a layer of her sister's filthy wastes.

"Where can I clean my hands?" she ask.

"I suggest you clean them on her clothes," Madame Dupont says with a pointed, wicked smile.

"But I just bought these cashmere slacks and this silk top; I'm wearing them today for the first time," she protests.

"Well I think they need to be soiled, Momica," Madame Dupont says smoothly, then, suddenly, barks ferociously, "so clean those fucking filthy hands of yours on your fucking cashmere and silk, you shit-loving bitch! A shit lover like you should be wearing stinking, filthy shit-soiled rags rather than couture"

Monica's eyes go wide and her jaw goes slack as she blushes deeply, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Her sister laughs lustily.

"That's telling her, Madame Dupont. That's just what she is, a shit-loving bitch. And that's what she's turned her sister into, another shit-loving bitch." Kelly says, turning to Monica, "so wipe herself, sis, wipe off your dirty hands, wipe my shit all over your precious couture clothes."

Like a zombie in trance she runs her hands all over her top and slacks, leaving both streaked with smears of her sister's shit. She looks both pained and pleased as she does this. Pained that she is begriming and ruining these delicate, precious garments. Pleased that she is forced to defile and befoul herself in front of us, her deep need for debasement so readily apparent to us all.

"Look at your sister, Kelly, she's so filthy," Felicity says, managing these words despite the extreme ordeal of retaining the massive enema.

"Ready to expel your enema, Felicity?" Madame Dupont asks.

"Yes, Madame, so ready!" Felicity stutters pleadingly.

"Does anyone have a suggestion as to how and where Felicity should expel her enema? Madame Dupont asks.

"Yes, I do," Kelly answers eager, excitedly, "I think my sister should kneel between Felicity's legs and Felicity should expel it all over Monica."