Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

I remembered it well. The physics program needed a bunch of equipment to update their labs and they wanted to add an astrophysics section. It caused a nasty uproar because the university physics program has the fewest students of any program, sometimes less than ten students in the advanced classes. They only have a few students that go beyond first year physics classes, the classes that are mandatory for many graduate programs like medicine or pharmacy. We all felt spending several million dollars to upgrade the program was a total waste. With so few students, we should just cut the program and let those interested in physics go to another university. Spend that department's money in other needy programs.

"Don't sweat it so much, Tom. If the guys like Stan are going to call all the shots in the athletic department then I'd rather go somewhere else anyway. I'm not cut out to put up with all that bullshit."

"Well, you may get your wish, buddy."

Tom lay back on his bed on his back, putting his arms behind his head. I saw the same fiery red curls in his pits and my eyes devoured his naked body. We were quiet for awhile, watching an old black and white John Wayne western. Wayne looked like he was in his twenties. I felt water running down my back so I pulled my towel from around my waist to dry my hair.

"How often do you fuck your wife, Scott?"

"What?"

I was startled by the question. There's always a lot of sex talk in the locker rooms and guys are always talking a lot of sex bullshit among themselves but Tom had never mentioned sex to me before.

"It's just between us, Scott. I just need to talk some stuff out with someone I trust. I'm having some real problems with my wife Lois. So do you and Ellen fuck a lot?"

"Well, I don't know what you'd consider a lot but we usually fuck at least three, sometimes four times a week."

"Goddamn; that much? When do you find the time?"

He'd rolled onto his side, propping his head up with his hand. I couldn't fail to see how his dick fell to one side, the tip resting on the bed.

"I made a deal with Ellen. She likes sex and won't let me ignore her. Anyway, it's a good deal. I'm a real pussy hound and can't get enough. She's the best in bed I've ever had. We try to mix things up but we basically have a standing date to fuck on Monday nights, on Thursday nights, on Saturday nights, and sometimes Sunday nights."

"Wow. You lucky bastard."

"I take it you don't get it that regular?"

Tom snorted. "That regular? Hell, I'm lucky if I can even get near Lois's pussy twice a month. I stay so horny it's driving me crazy."

I laughed. "You still know how to contact Five Finger Rosie, don't you?"

He grinned and gave a moan.

"I wouldn't be surprised if my fingerprints haven't been worn away from all the masturbating I do. No, I'm fully familiar with Rosie but I'm not a kid anymore. I'm married; I live with a desirable woman. I want pussy, goddamn it and I want it regular. I like to fuck pussy, I like to eat pussy, I like to kiss it, to put my face in it, to put my fingers in it. I'm a pussy hound,too. I don't deny it. And Lois has just about cut me off."

I looked at his cock. It was partially erect, no longer hanging down onto the bed but now up on his leg.

"She tell you the reason why?"

"She's got a burr up her ass about the time I spend coaching. Shit, she knew I was a coach when she married me. Her dad's a retired coach, for Christ's sake. She grew up knowing the demands on a coach, particularly a head coach. I just don't get why she's busting my chops every damn day when she knows what's going on."

"After all these years? Man, you two have got three boys. When did she decide to lock up the goods?"

"While she was pregnant with Alan. At first I thought she just was being a bitch because she was pregnant. She's been like that with all three pregnancies, a total bitch. With all three she got weird, said she didn't want to lose the baby or hurt it from me fucking her. But at least she let me eat her pussy out with the first two and she'd suck my dick. Man, with the last one, though, she just cut me off completely and I've barely touched her since she found out she was pregnant with Alan. The bitch even moved in the guest bedroom."

"Ouch, that is bad. I'll be honest with you. If Ellen did that to me I'd file for divorce after about the first month of no pussy. I wouldn't take that kind of shit from her."

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, maybe in surprise.

"Yeah, but you ain't got three sons, either. It'd kill me to lose those boys and she knows it."

We were silent for a few minutes, contemplating his situation. During that time I continued to look over his naked body hungrily. I could see a string of his precum hanging from his tiny cock slit, the string hanging down into what had become a wet spot on his bed. All this talk about pussy had made him horny. I looked up from his dick quickly to see him looking at my own cock with pure lust in his eyes. He actually wet his lips with his tongue. Suddenly his eyes met mine, no doubt in either of us that we'd each been looking at the other's penis.

I cleared my throat.

"You know, Tom, I'm kinda surprised that you haven't been fucking around on Lois. I can assure you in your same situation that's what I'd be doing. I know you're always getting hit on. I know because I see it happen. Hell, it happens to me a lot. Coaches attract a lot of women."

"Yeah," he said softly, "a lot of women. And some men, too."

His blue eyes bored into mine.

I nodded slowly and said softly, "True, so true. There're a lot of guys that would like to fuck a coach's ass."

Tom swallowed hard and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Our conversation had quieted to soft whispers, almost as if we were afraid someone in another room could hear what we were saying.

"Have you ever been with another guy?" he asked.

I could see where this was leading from the lust showing in his eyes.

"No, Tom, no I haven't. Never in my life."

"Fuck. Not even as a teenager? You mean you never jerked off with another guy?"

"No. Never. I mean, yeah, I had my chances but I just never took 'em. It always sorta repulsed me. Thinking about another guy's dick. I sure as hell was never going to touch one and for fuck's sake, another guy's never going to touch mine."

"Really?"

He looked surprised.

"Really. Plus, I'm married now. We both are."

This was hollow talk, as if I was pointing out we were married in an effort to stop my own racing hormones.

"Yeah, but you just said I should find some pussy on the side."

I didn't answer him.

"Fact of the matter is, I've really considered it. I've even considered doing it with another guy."

I thought about that one. He was laying it on the line.

"Have you ever done it with another guy, Tom?"

His eyes never left mine. He nodded.

"A few times."

I was stunned and it must have been obvious because he burst out laughing.

"What? You think I'm Dudley Do Right?"

I couldn't speak.

"Hey, it happens. The first time was when I was fourteen. I spent the night with a guy on the high school football team. In the middle of the night I woke up when he started sucking my dick. I ended up sucking him, too. He and I did each other several times while we were in school together and then when I was in college my roommate and I did the same thing several times."

"And now? You've been getting it off with guys since you married Lois?"

He shook his head no.

"No, I've never been unfaithful to her, never, but I've thought about it a thousand times. God knows I've thought about strangling her to death, I've considered just going into her bedroom and raping her but I've never done it. You know I'd never do that kind of thing but it drives me crazy to have pussy so close to me and I can't even touch it. I tell you, Scott, I think I fucking hate Lois. I fucking hate her for doing this to me."

The shrill ring of the telephone interrupted our sex talk and I felt a sense of relief. Tom grabbed the phone.

"What? What? I told you what the fuck to do, Horace! No, goddamn it! Don't you dare come to my room! If you can't manage to put the guys through exercises on your own then you can just pack your shit and go home. And pack your office shit when you get there, too, because you're fired."

Tom was standing now, his back to me. I could hear Horace on the other end of the line, back tracking whatever he'd said to Tom. We all knew Tom's limits and Horace had passed them. He was short tempered with incompetence and had fired a couple of assistant coaches since he'd become head coach. While he listened to whatever Horace was saying I looked at Tom's back, at his ass. The muscles in his back were a reflection of all the weight lifting he did, the same for his tight ass. I saw the faint soft down of red hairs on his ass, the way it thickened as it entered his crack.

"All right, Horace," he said, exasperated. "Of course, I know we're in a fucking monsoon! Don't you think I've got goddamn motherfucking eyes and ears? There are windows in my room, too, or do you think I'm in some kind of fucking closet? Just get it done! And leave me the fuck alone!"

Tom slammed the phone into its base so hard he knocked it to the floor. He bent over to pick it up, cursing, and his ass crack opened, revealing his wrinkled pink anus, tight and surrounded by thick red hairs. His crack was like a hairy pussy.

"That fucking idiot!" he screamed. "I just can't believe I ever hired that fucking moron! He couldn't find his asshole with both fucking hands and a guide dog!"

I sat up.

"It's okay, Tom, I'll go down and take care of it."

He turned and put his hand on my shoulder, grabbing me hard.

"No! No the fuck you won't! You're gonna stay right here with me in this room! I'm sick and tired of you carrying the other coaches. If we lose this game, I'm gonna fire every goddamn one of them. You and I will be hiring some replacements."

I felt his hand loosen its tight grip on my shoulder. He was standing right in front of me, his penis only a couple of inches from my face. I swallowed and breathed hard. Tom flinched.

"Goddamn," he whispered. "Your hot breath feels like heaven on my cock."

In a millisecond his cock was standing fully erect in front of my eyes, hard as a rock. He put his hand on my head, his fingers playing with my hair, pushing my face toward his dick.

"Come on, Scott," he whispered. "Come on. I know you want it. I know you want this big cock. Suck it."

His voice telling me to suck his dick pulled me out of my trance and I pulled back away from him.

"I'm married," I croaked.

"So am I."

He grabbed my head and pulled it hard into his crotch. My face was pressed against his erection, my nose in that fiery mass of red curls. Tom humped his cock against my face, fucking my cheek. I could smell soap and I could feel the incredible heat of his cock, feel the thick vein that pulsed down the side of it. I felt hot wet liquid on my forehead and I knew it was his precum. Suddenly I just snapped. I pushed him and jumped up, tackling Tom and throwing him onto his bed. He fought me at first but I landed as I'd planned with my face in his crotch and I sucked his cock into my mouth, my lips surrounding his hot flesh hungrily. We could both hear the sounds of my sucking him, the sounds of me greedily gulping down my first cock.

Tom just collapsed, no longer fighting, mewling like a kitten. Within a few seconds he began to groan and jerk in a spasm of muscular flexing. His cock throbbed and suddenly I felt the blasts of his cum hitting the back of my mouth. It was salty, bitter, and thick. At first I didn't swallow it; I let it pool in my mouth, surrounding his cock with his own cum, but then it was too much and I began to swallow it. I couldn't believe I liked the taste of Tom's cum.

I opened my eyes to see him watching me as I sucked him. At last he'd shot it all out and he was losing his erection. His cock was soft in my mouth, yet I still sucked it. Then he grabbed me and pulled me up so I lay next to him, my face next to his. He pressed his lips to mine and I accepted his tongue in my mouth, starving for him. We kissed for what seemed like forever and then his lips left mine and traveled to my neck, to my earlobes, and then down to my nipples. He sucked each one, biting them gently. My cock had swelled to its maximum size and I felt my cum boiling in my balls.

"I'm gonna cum," I whimpered.

"Good," Tom whispered.

All of my muscles contracted and my cock erupted with a passionate force like it hadn't since my first orgasm. Cum shot forth like white liquid rockets, spurting ropes of thick white semen all over me; the first shot hit my chin. Tom laid beside me, watching me ejaculate all over myself. I felt like I was in the throes of an epileptic seizure and then it finally ended, leaving me weak and spent.

"Goddamn, that was sexy, Scott."

Tom leaned over me and began to lick my cum from my body. He started with my chin and then slowly worked his way down my torso, not missing a drop of my seed. Finally he was at my cock, where he licked and chewed my cum out of my pubes before taking my soft cock in his mouth to clean it entirely of my juices.

"My god, Tom, that feels so good."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," he smirked, laughing softly.

He was between my legs then, his face in my crotch, licking and sucking my balls before licking down my perineum, tantalizing my taint. He grabbed my legs with his strong hands and pushed them into the air, spread wide, and I felt his hot tongue licking and probing my asshole. I began to moan, my breath short. I'd never in my life experienced such a sexual sensation. No one else had ever touched my asshole in a sexual way. After maybe twenty minutes my anus had completely relaxed, Tom's tongue probing deep. I'd just laid back and let him eat my ass out until there was no resistance to his probing.

He looked up at me and grinned.

"Now the fun begins,' he laughed softly.

He wet his fingers in his mouth and I felt one push inside my asshole, then another, then a third. Tom has big hands and I felt momentary discomfort as his fingers began to twist inside me, to pull against the sphincter muscle, forcing it open. One of his fingers hit my prostate and I jerked, thrusting my ass into the air, another erection hard and ready to go. Tom pulled my ass back down to the bed, using his fingers in my ass.

"Not yet, baby," he whispered. "You keep that next ejaculation for when I'm fucking you, when my big cock is hammering your ass."

I was lost in a mad craze of emotions, still in shock over having sex with another man, fighting to keep Ellen out of my mind, to focus only on Tom. There was the revelation that I realized I probably had desired him since I first saw him. The realization was a massive blow to my psyche but I knew I couldn't deny it to myself. Whether I'd known it subconsciously or not all along, it was clear to me that Tom and I had been almost flirting with each other from the start, him more openly than I. He'd been teasing me for all these months, leading me to this, through spring training, the long hot summer, this season.

Tom reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. He grinned devilishly.

"Golly gee, Coach Lewis, you sure think ahead, don't you?"

He laughed. "A good Boy Scout is always prepared."

Tom put jelly on his cock as I watched, then I felt it when he inserted a slippery finger into my hole, probing deep and spreading the KY. His finger rubbed my prostate and my cock swelled. He leaned forward and slapped his cock hard against my balls. I looked into his deep blue eyes as he put the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass. I felt the spongy softness of the mushroom head pushing gently against the hole. Tom pushed his cock so the head slowly began to slip into my opening. His fingers had probed and been inside me but the head of his cock seemed larger; it felt huge to me.

He leaned forward and kissed my lips, balancing himself with his hands on my chest, his fingers twirling the dark curls of hair. With the lean forward his cock pushed deeper and I felt my ass as it opened wide for him as more and more of his hard rod entered me. I could almost hear the sound as his wide mushroom head popped past the sphincter muscle and suddenly I wanted all of him inside me. I was insane with the desire for him to fuck me. I pushed my ass against his dick and more of him entered me. Tom lifted my legs above his shoulders, spreading my ass wide and open. He leaned against my legs, pushing them against my chest and gave one final push with his cock. I felt his pubic hair against my ass and his long ball sac hanging warm against my ass, his two nuts moving slowly. He had every inch of his cock inside me.

He leaned into my face and kissed me.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah," I moaned. "Fuck me, Tom, fuck my ass with that monster cock of yours.

He began to rock back and forth, slowly fucking me, his cock sliding in and out of me, getting faster each time. He pulled completely out and then slammed into me again. I was in ecstasy, pulling at him, wanting to keep that cock inside me.

"God, you are fantastic, Tom. I can't believe this. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He collapsed into me pushing my legs further into my chest. My feet were now above my head, almost touching the headboard and I was bent like a hairpin. Tom put his face in my neck and kissed my neck, biting me gently.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time now, Scott. I set up this room arrangement because I couldn't take it anymore. I've been lusting after you for too long."

I kissed his face gently. "Well, you've got me now. My ass is yours, my cock is yours. Just keep on fucking me."

He bit my lip and started to fuck me passionately, nice and long hard strokes, pulling all the way out and slamming all the way in again, his balls slapping against my ass with every stroke, the sounds increasing the sexual intensity and experience. I'd never enjoyed the sexual act more than at that moment in time.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck," Tom moaned.

His muscles tensed and I knew his orgasm was ready to explode. Tom went to pull out of me and I grabbed him hard, pulling him to me.

"Fuck me, Tom, shoot your cum in me. I want your cum," I begged.

He arched his back and his body froze, his muscles all flexed and bulging, as if he was lifting heavy weights. He withdrew his cock all the way one last time and then jack hammered into me, impaling himself in me with his pubes pressed tight against my ass. I felt his cock jerking and throbbing as he ejaculated his hot semen into my ass. My entire body felt like it was glowing and I knew in that instant what my wife felt when I fucked her, what all women must feel when a man shoots his seed into her. After he'd cum he began to fuck me again, slow and deep, before his penis lost his erection. I felt him move as if to pull out of me.

"Please. Tom, leave your cock in me and just hold me. I don't want this to end."

He lifted his face from my neck and grinned mischievously.

"Am I that good?" he laughed.

"Better."

I kissed him with every ounce of passion within me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms while the rain poured and lashed against the windows as if we were in the midst of a hurricane. My last thought before I fell asleep was how much pleasure I was feeling with his soft cock still buried in my ass.

When I awoke the bedside clock time was two fifteen in the afternoon but it was almost dark outside and the rain was still coming down, not like the monsoon earlier but still with enough force to be considered a heavy rain. I could hear the rumble of thunder and I knew it was still lightning somewhere near, even if I couldn't see it. I looked over at Tom lying face down naked beside me. He was sleeping so peacefully, his mouth slightly open like a little boy. I had an image of him as a child sleeping in his bed at home, content like this. I was free to just stare at his naked body.

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers