Red & Pink

Story Info
First encounter between Master & his female submissive.
3.1k words
4.01
33.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrange to meet in a hotel bar... you know what i look like - you however are a stranger to me... you tell me what to wear, where to sit, what drink to order... when i am on my second drink you have a waiter deliver an envelope to me with a note and the keycard for our room... i am so wet - so excited to be meeting you... i am trembling- i read your instructions... i am to finish my second drink and gather my belongings together and go to our room via the stairs... it is difficult to walk in the very high thigh length boots and the corset as you instructed. The corset is so tight my breathing is very shallow... I arrive on the third floor... room number 310 is in front of me... i slip the card in the slot- i see a green light... i go into the room and it is lit by candles, softly flickering... i can smell a strong sensual aroma - what is it? My heart still pounding! i walk into the room not knowing where you want me to be... i hear you behind me softly telling me not to turn around- you slip the silk over my eyes and the metal onto my wrists... i feel your hands exploring my body - checking if i have carried out all the instructions you gave me yesterday- i have and you are pleased, you take me to the bed remove my dress and sit me down... naked apart from the corset, stockings and boots.

I feel you strapping something to my ankles... A SPREADER BAR!

I feel your hands take and hold each ankle in turn as you attach the spreader. I sense when I am shackled and I stamp my feet to test the restraint. I am hungry for my Master, not just any Master. The aroma is of roses. I am blindfolded and see nothing. Across the room I hear a fire burning.

I feel your hands on my shoulders. You stand me up, move behind me and walk away. Standing there alone I thrill at this new experience and hear my heart pounding. A whole minute passes in silence. As the fire crackles contentedly, I sense my new Master gazing at my bound and shackled form, drinking in the sight of me. Then, hearing you move behind me, I feel your hands slowly caressing my PVC covered legs starting at my ankles, moving all the way up each thigh, kneading and squeezing as they go. My soft booted sub flesh yields under your firm grasp as your hands move up to my naked bottom. I gasp in surprise and my nipples harden as I feel your hand softly kneading my round buttocks. I am still blindfolded. Not a word is spoken. There is a shared need and an understanding. It must always be like this.

I feel you gather all my loose hair into one hand. Slowly my head is drawn backward to you. I fall back slightly, gasp and lose my balance. But only briefly, as you are there to catch me. Toppling against your body I sense urgent male flesh pressing at my lower back, an urgent swelling. I know it is your coiled male meat waiting to be unleashed. My mating instinct takes over and I push back.

"All in good time my precious," You speak. It is a calm, reassuring voice and I relax. Your arms surround me and hug me to you. I feel claimed and I nestle my head against your shoulder under your chin. I feel your hand return to stroke my hair, I like having my hair brushed. But now I am confused because your other hand takes my chin and slowly raises my head high to the ceiling. Now my head is craned back as far as it will go. I don’t understand why until, suddenly, I feel a hot wet tongue and mouth devour my neck and chest, a staccato of kisses fall all over my face, moving down my neck, finishing over, behind and around my left ear. The kissing ends and I am pushed away. Next I feel a rough tugging around my breasts and ribcage and a tightening constriction around my belly. You are behind me, unfastening my corset impatiently.

"The corset, my sweet... must be tighter... breath in" I obey your whispered command and I breath in as you roughly undo and refasten the corset behind me.

"Every day I will tighten your corset a little more, every day your posture will improve and your waist will narrow."

"Yes... Master"

"Good girl"

With the corset much tighter now, I notice how difficult it is to breath deeply and I am powerfully aware of my breasts being presented to you as gifts. My luscious woman fruit thrust upwards and outwards for your pleasure and attention, my nipple rings sparkling in the firelight.

"What are your breasts for my sweet?"

"My breasts are for your pleasure and attention"

"Good girl"

You remove my silk blindfold and you step away. I glance to my right and see a four poster bed. The bed is covered in hundreds of tiny fresh red and pink rose petals and their aroma is luxurious. Then I gaze at you. You are six feet tall with dark hair and you are dressed in a black three piece suit. You begin to smile.

"Congratulations, my sweet, I am very pleased with you. You dressed as I wanted, and downstairs you ate the food I chose. You have potential to be every inch the perfect submissive girl. "

"Thank you, Master. I did everything you asked. Do I please you?"

"You please me greatly. How long did you spend getting ready for our meeting?"

"Three hours Master. "

"And on your way here, did you deliberately choose the bus that was crowded full of schoolboys as I instructed?"

"Yes. Master... It was dreadful. I got on the bus wearing my shiny high heeled boots and seamed stockings under my short dress. I sat down between all the boys as you instructed and everything was showing. The bus went quiet. Then all the younger boys giggled. But the older boys were worse. They were leering at my exposed body the whole way here, staring at my legs and chest. I was totally embarrassed. It was devastating being the centre of their attention... "

"But thrilling too, I expect?" you interrupt.

"Yes Master, I loved it"

"What a pretty little exhibitionist you are. I am pleased but I must ask you something important. Have you been secretly sent here by another Master. I will not be some part of another Master’s ‘master plan’ to control you?"

"No," I answer, confused, looking at you. "I came here as we arranged"

"So you are here of your own free will?"

"Yes Master. "

I watch your face and sense you have come to a decision.

"You will submit to me now. "

You move towards me. Taking my shoulders in your hands I am roughly turned to face you. You stoop to kiss my lips forcefully. Our mouths are glued together in a carnal frenzy as two sets of tongues, teeth, lips and gums greedily do battle. I taste blood but do not know if it is yours or mine. Next, holding my head in your hands, your mouth covers mine and you breath in slowly and powerfully, sucking the very breath out of my lungs as my head starts to spin. Handcuffed, with feet spread and shackled I am helpless to resist. Seconds pass. Then I am released and I gasp for air while you continue to lick and suck my face.

"Ohh. Yes.. Master. " My legs feel weak and I am wet. I want to touch myself but my hands are still handcuffed and I can’t.

Sensing my lust, I feel your right palm slide down behind my corsetted back to cup my soft bottom. Your fingers part my cheeks and explore my most private flesh. I am shy and I try to squeeze my thighs together to resist but the spreader bar makes it impossible.

"You are a hot soaking wet sub girl, aren’t you? You love being soaking wet for your Master, soaking wet, don’t you. You hot little thing. "

I return your gaze and smile weakly, my throat is dry and I am blushing.

"What are you enjoying most about our encounter?" , you tease me while continuing to fondle my bottom.

"I like being bound and blindfolded. I love it when you make all the decisions"

"Good girl"

You reach down and with both arms lift and carry me to the bed. Throwing me high in the air I am still handcuffed and shackled and I bounce on the bed awkwardly. The petals fly upwards and land like confetti all over my luscious pale pink body.

"Lie flat on the bed on your back. " you command, pointing at the headrest. "I want your feet pointing to the wall and I want your head at the bottom of the bed. " I comply.

"Now wriggle down to the bottom edge of the bed with your head drooping down over the edge, unsupported"

Still handcuffed and shackled to the spreader bar, I shuffle down and my head drops down over the edge of the bed. My hair hangs down reaching the floor. I gaze at you upside down and, as I watch you slowly unzip yourself, I am greeted by the sight of my Masters exposed juicy half erect cock pointing straight at me, full of promise. You gaze at me hungrily, staring at my pretty lipsticked mouth, my white teeth, my beautiful upside down made-up girl face, my feet bound to the speader bar, my hands cuffed together, my breasts mashed to my chest by the corset.

Advancing upon me, your cock is now only a few inches away. Licking my lips, my mouth forms an O in anticipation. I see the lust on your face as your cock swells... and mates with my mouth. No instructions needed. Instinct takes over and in seconds your hard cock is buried deep in my face as I start to slurp and suck happily. For millions of years men and women have courted this way.

You murmur and begin to rock slowly back and forth. "that’s it... submissive one"

"Good girl... good girl..," you continue

"Petite and corsetted for Master... "

"Hmmm," I concurr and my hips move in small circles. You reach down and claim my pussy lips with one hand. I moan.

"Your flesh is for my pleasure," you whisper and I enjoy your swelling cock fitting snugly in my mouth.

"Mmmmph," I moan.

"You will learn to serve. "

"Mmmmph." I nod and raise my hips and begin to move them up and down in time to your skillful caressing hand.

"Your body is Masters property. "

"Mmmm." I cry as your other hand claims my corsetted right breast and your thumb circles my erect nipple.

"Good girl,... "

"Good girl... "

"You've done well today... "

"Master is pleased with you..," you reassure me as your free hand strokes my neck. You move faster, I move faster as your sex thrusts against my throat and you work your fingers into me. "MmmmmMmmmmMmmmm," I squeal. We slam together, harder and faster and your cock explodes and shoots come into my sub mouth.

"GOOD... GIRL...!" you roar "TENDER... BEAUTIFUL... SUB.. GIRL... MY... PROPERTY"

You trigger my orgasm and my hips tremble. You pull your pulsing throbbing cock from my mouth. Neither of us can speak. Our breathing slows as our shadows dance from the light from the fire... In a post orgasmic glow, your hands move to my sweaty pink petalled body and stroke my heaving engorged breasts. Minutes pass as I catch my breath.

Then you reach over me and unfasten my handcuffs. Moving to the other end of the bed you remove the spreader bar. Released from my bondage, I swing my legs down to sit on the edge of the bed and I rub my sore wrists, smiling at you.

"Master, thank you. That was wonderful," I am docile and eager to please.

"Just as well my sweet. A decision has been made. " you inform me, readjusting your trousers and replacing your cock.

"You will remain a hot little sub girl here in this hotel for the next seven days while I train you. "

Stunned at what I hear, my face forms a question as I reach for my dress and bag.

"Sorry... I only came here for this afternoon. Tonight I have arrangements... "

"Hold out your hand," you bark.

"SLAP!"

"Ouch!" I take my hand away quickly. It stings nastily and I drop the bag staring at you reproachfully.

"You naughty girl" You lecture me. "A girl is not permitted to question her Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Master," I listen to you lecture me as my hand continues to sting.

"It is not for you to say what happens between us. As your Master I make the decisions that concern you. My decision is that you will be kept here in this hotel for the next seven days while I train you. Am I making myself absolutely clear?"

I stare at you with my mouth open aghast.

"But I have to go to work tomorrow and my husband expects me back..," I blurt out desperately. With a hand gesture you cut me off.

"I also spent three hours preparing for today. " you explain.

"All the phone calls have been made. Everything is arranged. Your husband knows you are away visiting a sick relative. Your employer thinks you are on a training course next week. You will not be missed. "

"In the week we are together, I will train you, I will bathe you, I will dress you. You will serve Me and learn to obey My rules. The hotel know we are here together. They have been told you are My private maid. The manager has instructions that We are not to be disturbed. "

Stunned. I still can’t quite take in what I have heard.

"By next Sunday, you will be My property and I will own you. You will be Masters girl"

I watch you walk to the door and open it. The door is wide open and you gesture for me to leave the room.

"... and so, pretty one, this is decision time, are you staying or going?"

I scratch my cheek, bite my lip and lower my head to think. I race through all the consequences as second upon second, the fire crackles. But the fire is drowned by the roaring silence between us, as I choose the path ahead between the fear of losing you, the double life, the risk of being found out, against this opportunity, the intense thrill of being owned.

My decision made, I walk slowly and purposefully towards you. My first steps as a female novice submissive in training. My gaze lowered, I kneel gracefully at your side and I lower my head to the floor at your feet and speak.

"... thank you Master for considering me as your sub"

Closing the door behind me, you stoop down and stroke my head to reassure me as your boot comes to rest on my neck.

"Your submission is a lake of love, beautiful one, whose swans are my desires" you whisper

"I expect absolute service and total obedience. This week you will learn all I have to teach you. When you are good you will be rewarded. When you are bad you will be punished. "

"Yes... Master. Teach me how to serve you better"

"Your kneel," you begin, "must express your total craving for submission"

"Press your head down into the carpet" you instruct me. I feel your boot gently press my head down to the floor. The rough carpet scratches my cheek as I listen.

"Raise your bottom high in the air," I arch my back to raise my bottom up to the ceiling as high as it will go.

"Now straighten your arms behind you with your palms turned face up" Stretching, I move my arms and hands behind me obediently.

"Remember this position. You will always greet me this way. " you caution.

"Ordinary forgetfullness," you continue "such as forgetting your kneel, will merit a mild punishment. You will find yourself in the corner with your skirt raised and your panties lowered for a light spanking"

"But Master this girl is obedient and will never be naughty" I reply. You ignore me and continue.

"Extreme bad behaviour, any temper tantrum, lying, casual swearing, showing disrespect to my friends, being drunk in public or any kind of public scene will merit a more serious punishment as follows... "

"... You will be made to wear a full head harness. You will be gagged with the biggest shiniest red ball gag I can find. You will be suspended naked upside down and caned hard on your soft bottom until the tears flow... "

My heart beats and I swallow.

"Do you have any questions?" you ask.

My head spins in terror at the thought of your nasty punishment.

"and if I am good?" I ask.

"A female submissive must be docile, compliant and sweet natured every minute of the day. Behave this way, learn my rules, and you will enjoy the pleasure of sharing your Masters bed. "

"Here is your first instruction. Did you remember to bring with you all the clothes I mentioned?" you point at my bag.

"Yes, Master. I’ve brought all my slacks, trousers, dungarees and trouser suits" I see you point at the fireplace.

"Good. Crawl over to the fire carrying the bag in your mouth"

Puzzled, I obey. With my hands on the floor, I take the bag handles between my teeth. Lifting it in my mouth I crawl over and drop the bag in the fireplace.

"From now onwards, you will dress as I decide," you explain "In your new life you are a submissive female and your legs will be on display at all times." Then I watch as your face becomes stern and angry as you continue.

"Every item of clothing in that bag offends me. Using your teeth, toss every item of clothing into the fire. You will destroy all the slacks, trousers, dungarees and trouser suits you own right now. You will never wear them again!"

Obediently I take the bag in my mouth again, lift my neck and empty the contents onto the floor...

I am a kept girl.