Red and Redhead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I straightened out I kept my eyes locked on her, letting a crooked smile pull lightly on my features. Elizabeth giggled and blushed scarlet.

"Oh Sarah, wherever did you find this...man! He must be Italian, I'm sure of it!"

Sarah laughed and turned away.

"We will talk of this later, Elizabeth, I must away to classes, and David will be joining me through them. We mustn't be late!"

I turned slower, watching Elizabeth for a beat, and then followed Sarah to her class.

I will spare you the tedium of the weeklong seduction that followed. It was some pretty standard stuff, gifts and outings and carriage rides, all the typical aristocratic time-wasting shit that the proletariat didn't have the luxury to experience. Everything is class warfare. Trust me I've seen the beginning and end of your race. It's always been class warfare. And I had to play a tiny part in it, playing the bourgeois boy from abroad who fancies the Nordic witch.

The only thing of note during that week was actually a change in Sarah. During our nightly talks or sometimes walking around she would make little allusions to my finding Elizabeth attractive. As if it bothered her. I seldom deigned to respond, but I devoted time to the issue while I lay caged nightly. Sadly, Sarah had discontinued the practice of bringing her notebook into the summoning room, and I wasn't able to continue enjoying her delightful little drawings.

Finally, as the week drew to a close, Elizabeth began the roundabout maneuvering of a gentlewoman breaking her societal contract to sleep with a man who was visiting, and who she did not plan to marry. I'll give Elizabeth points there. She was annoying as anything, and ditzy and often brainless, but she was brave. I almost felt bad for getting her in trouble for her forward thinking. Almost.

As she navigated what she thought to be a difficult topic, I lost my patience. She had been rambling on about "the nature of humanity being one of the battle between isolation and companionship" and "the unwillingness of the individual to remain just so" etc etc and I honestly was done with that, so I just leaned forward and interrupted her with a full, soft kiss. It was a gamble in newly modern times, when such behavior would be considered dishonorable or-imagine this-sinful. But I bet on her decades-advanced mindset and won out. She was silent for a moment, swaying lightly on her feet, then broke into a huge smile. She motioned for me to lean down slightly, and as I did she whispered into my ear.

"Tomorrow night, meet here at the witching hour and we can remove to my chambers so we can...share a night before your departure." I leaned back and looked her straight in the face, impressed by her bravery and clear determination. I winked at her and said simply, "Yes milady."

Sarah ran about her abode when I told her what had happened. With the mile radius leash in place, I had walked a good distance from Sarah with Elizabeth, and so she only now knew what I'd done. I must admit I enjoyed seeing her so pleased, not because of my service to a captor, but rather because it was her doing the enjoying. I cannot describe adequately how this girl looked. When she danced around a bit in her house...I'm glad I'm not bound by the same rules that human males are, because certain features would have become incredibly pronounced watching her do so. Her legs and ass stretched and bounced and tightened, everything firm and strong and round, her skin delightfully smooth, her breasts barely contained as they strained against a corset that pushed them up and together until they formed deep, tight cleavage, her hair flying about in a fiery whirl as she spun and danced.

I wasn't complaining, I got to watch a busty, curvaceous witch dance around her house, her clothing barely containing her. I wasn't sure, however, who was enjoying it more; her, with her plan succeeding and feeling the growing hunger of a demon's eyes across her skin while she celebrated, or me; with my enslavement slowly coming to a close, and simultaneous plans on how to reverse my slavery. It had felt a long time since I had taken a human partner...

12