Red and the Big Bad Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man! You really know how to entertain a girl," she gasped as she lay naked on the red leather love seat.

"Now it's your turn."

Roxy got on her knees and JD stood up making it easier for her to use both hands to stroke his fully erect cock. She slowly took it in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the engorged head, concentrating on the vein that she knew makes a man cum. And cum she was going to make him. She wanted all of him and not just in her mouth. This was only to get things started as she wanted to feel him inside her.

Unbeknownst to the couple Melissa and woken and as she opened the bedroom door, she saw her best friend crying out as she came. Melissa wasn't one to interrupt someone in the midst of an orgasm, and she felt confident that Roxy wasn't doing anything against her will, so she closed the door only just enough to stay hidden.

She left the door ajar enough to give herself a full view of the action on the other side. While she was never interested in being with a woman, she found herself extremely excited watching Roxy getting hers. Melissa put her hands to her breasts and then slowly down her sides before lifting her flapper dress. She started rubbing her already wet clit through her panties, before pulling them aside and sliding her fingers across her own silky flesh.

She watched as Roxy took JD's cock into her mouth and as she did Melissa put her fingers to her own mouth, tasting her own juices, she sucked on her fingers just like Roxy did to JD's cock. Before long, Roxy had turned around and JD took her from behind. She noticed his strong arms holding her as he fucked her. His body was strongly built without being muscly, his hairy chest was sweating as he ground his cock into Roxy.

Melissa put her hands back to her pussy and rubbed herself harder and faster. She had every intention of cumming and at this point she didn't care if they saw her or not, although she remained mostly hidden by the door. It wasn't going to take her long to cum.

JD kept moaning and telling Roxy how good her mouth felt, but he wanted to feel her on the inside. Roxy turned around on her hands and knees offering herself to him, to be taken anyway he wanted. He wasted little time and slid his cock inside Roxy's very wet pussy. He grabbed her hips and started with long slow strokes.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and while he didn't look in Melissa's direction, he somehow knew she was watching, which only helped serve his carnal desires. It was a need to perform for the audience he felt was watching which propelled his thrusts. He wondered if 'Red' had noticed. It occurred to him he didn't know her name. Red would have to do for now.

Roxy was enjoying the feeling of JD's cock inside her. Each thrust felt better than the last and she was close to another orgasm. Suddenly, he started pumping harder and faster. He was pushing more powerfully. His cock felt even harder inside her. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit while at the same time letting his cock slide across her fingers.

She knew most men loved this, but it did make them cum fast and Roxy wanted him to continue fucking her for as long as he could last. She put her hand to her mouth once again. The question now was how long could she last before having another earth shattering orgasm.

JD took a chance and glanced in Melissa's direction. He could see the door cracked open enough to see her sitting on the floor, her head leaning against the wall, her eyes closed as she bit her lip. He wanted to watch her watching him, but at the moment, she was lost in her own world of pleasure.

He pulled out of Roxy just as she was cumming again, her moans became louder and she put her face into the red pillows on the love seat to help stifle her noises as she slide her fingers in and out of her pussy as she came again and again. JD moved around in front of her and Roxy took his cock in her mouth once more.

Stroking and sucking his cock, she tasted her own juices. She didn't bother looking at him, she just focused on her efforts to make this man cum. Her hands sliding up and down his shaft as her mouth did the same. Her saliva coating his cock, making it slick and east to stroke. He put his hands on her head and concentrated.

The familiar sensation started in his balls and worked its way up the shaft of his cock with each stroke, he knew he couldn't last much longer. Giving all his intention to Roxy, he held her, his hand on top of her head,

"Oh yah Red. That's it. Make me cum."

She kept up her efforts and within minutes he pulled out of her mouth and exploded. Over and over his cock pulsed and over and over his cum flew on Roxy's chest, neck and hands. He collapsed on the love seat next to her, sweating, breathing hard and feeling more satisfied than he had in a very long time.

The clock on the wall said two-thirty in the morning. He had come back to the room just after midnight and was surprised to see it so late. What felt like minutes proved to be much longer and he looked at 'Red' with renewed vigor.

Melissa had watched her friend get what seemed like the fucking of a lifetime and she came herself a couple of times. She didn't want to interrupt Roxy, but Melissa was also ready for more action herself. She decided that she would call out to Roxy.

"Rox? Are you out there?"

Roxy looked at JD, or 'Wolfie' as she decided to call him, smiled and began putting her Riding Hood outfit back on. She motioned for him to do the same, before she leaned over and kissed him, saying,

"Thanks. That was awesome. But I think Melissa is ready to go."

He looked at her once more before getting dressed, smiled and said, "I'll leave you two to this room if you want to stay the night. Here's my phone number, if you'd ever like to have dinner or something"

He handed her a business card that read:

John Daugh, entrepreneur

Las Vegas, NV

"Yah, um, there's no number on this card. John is it?"

"Ha! Wrong card. That's my business card. Here."

He handed her a fancy gold lined business card. Black lettering on top of bright red card.

"JD"

His number printed below.

"JD?" she asked.

That's what my friends call me. I'd love to tell you over dinner sometime.

"Tell her what?"

Melissa came out of the room still wearing her flapper dress, although the hat was off.

"JD wants to tell me the story behind this."

Roxy handed her the cards. The one with John Daugh and the other, fancier card with JD. Melissa was immediately suspicious and stepped in front of her friend, ready for a fight.

"I'll tell you what. You remember the two guys I was with when we first met. Here's my phone. Call either one of them. When they answer, ask them my name."

He handed the phone to Melissa, but Roxy reached around and grabbed it first.

"Which one do I call?"

"Any of the numbers, but the two that were with me are Tony and Rick. We've been friends for over twenty years."

Roxy thought for a moment and decided she would call the one that said Mom. There was no answer, only a voice message of an elderly sounding woman. She called another number at random. A woman answered in a groggy voice.

"Hello?"

"Can you tell me who's phone I'm calling from? I found it and this number and I'd like to return it to them," Roxy lied.

"This phone number belongs to my brother John."

"John? Does he have any other name?"

"Yes, his friends call him JD. Why? Is there something wrong? Who are you?"

JD took the phone back from Roxy, apologized to his sister for waking her at such an early hour and promised to call her later with an explanation.

"So. Tomorrow night?"

"I can't," said Roxy, but before she could continue, Melissa chimed in.

"We'd love too. Where should we meet you?"

"I can arrange to have you picked up if you prefer, otherwise, I was just thinking about a small little Mexican place. Nothing fancy."

"We'll meet you there at seven."

"Six would be better, if you want to beat the crowd."

He gave them the name of the restaurant and turned to leave. He put his hand on the door handle and opened the door before turning to look over his shoulder.

"Thanks for coming to the party Red."

He walked out the door; wondering if they would ever see each other again.

12