Red Box Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back with all of the staff and they filed into the office. There was Julie, and two guys Rick and Tom. All of them were college students like Kelley. Julie was Asian, with pretty features, black eyes, and long black hair that went to her waist. Rick was a frat guy, with a slightly muscular build, brown hair, and blue eyes. Tom was built like a linebacker, and had in fact played on his high school football team. Tom was a handsome black guy.

"Everyone, we are starting a new part of our business that should be very rewarding for all of you. Kelley has volunteered to be our special delivery person for a new venture I am calling Red Box Pizza. Here is how it will work." Carlos was ignoring the look of shock on Kelley's face at being exposed to her coworkers when they walked in. Her coworkers were pretending not to be surprised, as if they saw her half-naked on the boss's desk every day.

"There is a special menu. We will have a special phone line just for Red Box. We will have special red boxes, like these here, for the pizza. The customers will call in and based on the type of pizza ordered, Kelley will be providing an extra service when she delivers the pizza. Tom, you will be delivering with her because we need to keep her safe and keep the services limited to what is promised and no more. You will have some special duties to account for what she does and make sure she does what she is supposed to do and nothing extra.

Here is the new menu. Everyone take a look.

The first item, a sausage pizza will come in two sizes, 12 inch and 16 inch. For a sausage pizza, Kelley will be providing a blow-job, either for twelve minutes or for sixteen minutes. She will swallow, unless the pizza was ordered with special sauce, which means Kelley will get a facial and will not swallow. In that case, when they order special sauce, Kelley will allow them to ejaculate anywhere on her body that they like, but try to encourage them to use her face for this. Kelley, whenever you deliver a sausage with special sauce I expect you to come back here wearing the facial you have been given, or if it is on your breasts don't cover it. Don't wipe it off until I have seen it. I want to get a photo of your face each time you get a facial, so keep it on your face. Tom, maybe you should get a photo of her face before you come back, just in case it doesn't last till you get back here."

Julie snickered at this, imagining Kelley with gobs of come dripping down her innocent face. She had always looked at Kelley as a silly little girl.

"The next item on the menu is a deluxe salami. These come in 16 and 24 inches. Kelley will be fucked in her pussy for either sixteen or twenty four minutes for one of these. Tom you will be responsible for timing her. If she doesn't get them to come inside her she won't get her credits.

The double deluxe salami gives the customer the option of using either her pussy or her ass, or both. The time is the same. The double deluxe comes with a side order container of olive oil that is intended to be used to lubricate her ass.

If they want to use her mouth and her pussy or ass, they will have to buy two pizzas, one sausage and one salami. If they just order salami, it is just pussy, or just pussy and ass for the deluxe version.

So sausage, she sucks a cock and swallows. Special sauce on a sausage is a facial. Salami goes in her pussy, and double salami goes up her ass.

Her tits are free with any order. She will be expected to expose them for any customer that requests to see them, and she will allow her tits to be played with by customers. No charge for tits as long as the customer has paid for a pizza." As he said this Carlos reached over and pulled down Kelley's tube top, exposing her tits and hard nipples. Kelley was totally embarrassed to hear the descriptions of what she would be doing, and when Carlos just dropped her top she felt like she had been reduced to nothing more than tits, ass, and pussy.

"All the pizzas will come with these red condoms. It is up to her and the customer to use them. If they want to empty the condom on her face they can.

Kelley has already put on her uniform. Stand up Kelley and let them see what it looks like."

Kelley stood up and slowly turned around, blushing as she realized the guys could see her ass cheeks.

"Tits are free to any paying customer. Got it?" As Carlos said this he pushed Kelley into the center of the room and standing behind her, cupped her tits in his hands. Everyone nodded, and the guys were grinning at getting to see Kelley's tits exposed and fondled.

She blushed again.

"Lift your skirt. I want to see that furry patch you have."

Again she hesitated, but finally seeing the stern look on Carlos's face, lifted her tiny skirt showing off her brown forest of pubic hair.

"Okay Tom. Listen carefully. Your job, in addition to being her escort, is to shave her pussy. You are in charge of grooming her pussy. I want her trimmed down to only a round circle of pubic hair above her pussy, and I want her pussy clean and bare between her legs. I want her ass clean of any hair also. You are in charge of shaving her. Kelley, Tom is going to shave you today, and now whenever you get to work each day you find Tom and ask him to check your pussy and your ass and shave you as needed. Kelley, that means you will sit on a desk or a counter for Tom and open your legs wide while he inspects, and then either turn over and pull open your ass cheeks, or lift your legs back over you so he can see your asshole to inspect. Every day, got it?

Kelley, you also need to let Tom and myself know when you are about to start your period. While you are on your period we will only sell sausage pizzas, unless someone wants just your ass.

Tom, use this fluorescent pink dye on her pubic hair. I want it to look like a little pizza above her pussy. Also, I have some temporary tattoos that I want to use to make a tramp stamp above her ass. Julie, have you ever applied temporary tattoos?

Julie nodded.

"Okay Julie, you are in charge of applying her tattoo. You will touch it up whenever needed. Kelley, you will take off your skirt for Julie and let her do this whenever she says she needs you to do it.

Kelley, set on the desk with your feet up on the desk and spread your legs nice and wide. I want everyone to see you get shaved. Tom, go ahead and sit down here and very carefully shave that hairy pussy. Don't forget , leave a circle of hair above her pussy."

Carlos already had some shaving cream and a razor, along with some towels. Tom proceeded to make some lather with the equipment Carlos had given him and lathered Kelley's crotch, gently rubbing the shaving cream into her matted hair. He put one hand on her inner thigh to steady her while he carefully shaved her with the other. He wiped her off carefully with a towel, leaving her pussy hairless, making her pinkish-brown labia visible, leaving her dewey pubic area as smooth as velvet, smelling of flowers and spice, and fully exposed in front of her coworkers. Kelley had never felt so naked, or so humiliated.

"Kelley, why don't you lay back and raise your legs up. I need to go lower." Tom told her. "Can you pull them back a little further."

In this position her ass widened and her cheeks were fully spread. Her asshole was pointed straight towards Tom. Kelley could not believe she had her legs spread open in front of all her coworkers. Someone she only knew as a fellow worker for a few months, was now shaving around her asshole, while all her other coworkers watched. Her face was burning she was blushing so hard. She wondered if Tom could tell that she had just been fucked in her ass. Tom seemed to go extra slow shaving around her butthole, maybe because he didn't want to cut her, but probably because he was getting a chance to look at her private region so closely and touch it as he pleased. He seemed to be taking special pleasure in smearing the shaving cream around her cheeks. Tom let her put her legs down as he took the dye and applied it to her remaining round patch of pubic hair, turning it bright pink. He was standing between her knees so she could not close her legs tight.

"Roll over Kelley and lets apply your tramp stamp." Tom said, thoroughly enjoying having the chance to touch and get a close look at Kelley's pussy and asshole. Julie had been looking forward to having her chance to handle Kelley and now the silly girl was ass up in front of her. In a few minutes, Kelley was wearing a red tramp stamp that said "Red Box Pizza" in an arch right across the top of her buttocks. Instead of a set of wings, or a tribal symbol like most girls got, Kelley was branded with the name of her employer.

Carlos spoke up.

"Good job Tom and Julie. Now for your rewards. Kelley get up and give both of these guys a blow-job. From now on when you get to work each day you will give me a blow-job and will then give one to Tom and Rick. Julie will be allowed the same privileges and you will do whatever she asks of you as long as it only takes a few minutes, something comparable to a blow-job."

"You want me to suck them right here?"

"Kelley, you are going to be sucking cocks in front of them many times a night so you might as well start now and get used to it. If you guys are shy and want to take her to the other room, go ahead, but I would prefer she got used to giving head in the middle of a crowd of people. Julie, you can do with her as you please if you want to maintain your own privacy, but you have the same privilege with her as the guys. Julie if you want her to do you in front of the guys, feel free, but all of you can use her in private if you wish. She will provide an orgasm, using her mouth, for each of you every day when she gets to work.

You understand that Kelley? You have five duties to complete every night you come to work. First, you have to get your pussy and ass inspected by Tom. Then you have to use your mouth to suck off me and both of the guys. Then you have to use your mouth to please Julie. Every night."

Kelley nodded her understanding.

"Tonight, we will not have any pizza orders coming in because I am still getting it set up, so it is special for all of you. I want Kelley to practice sucking and fucking each of you for as long and as many times as you each like. I've already fucked her pussy and ass, and she gave me a very good blow-job. I think with some more practice, because she is very inexperienced, she will be ready for our grand opening Friday night. Normal nights she will only have time for blow-jobs here, but tonight she is going to fuck you all because she will not be called out. You can all use her as you please for the rest of the night. She needs the practice.

We will be doing our normal Thursday night business tonight so you will all have to take turns with Kelley."

"Oh I almost forgot. Each of you will receive an extra commission for your sales for Red Box Pizza. If you can sell ten double salami's for a single delivery, I will double your commission for the night. I want you all, especially you Rick, to spread the word about the service. The fraternities are probably going to be our best customers, but sororities and lots of individual students on this campus might like a double salami and a sausage pizza. We have to be discreet, but eventually word of mouth will be our most effective marketing. I am going to have an online site set up for ordering as well. However, we will have to instruct customers that they will have to wait for the service, maybe for several hours, and possibly for days if she gets booked up. That is where you guys have to be good salespeople and convince the customers it is worth waiting. There will be no thirty minute fast deliveries, okay?"

Kelley turned to Tom first, since he was already intimately familiar with her private parts, and she realized he was going to be intimately familiar with her private parts every night she worked, so she asked him if he wanted a blow-job. This was unlike Kelley, to be the aggressor, but the truth is she was turned on by being displayed to all of her coworkers and was curious about Tom's cock.

Tom did not hesitate and took out his already hard cock. Kelley was stunned, and Julie was too, even though she tried to conceal it. It was huge. A true monster cock.

"Oh my god. Tom, I don't know if that will fit."

"You can just take what you can fit, Kelley. I am sure you will be great."

She was already on her knees and had the head of his cock in her widely stretched lips and cheeks. She paused, remembering to do as Carlos had instructed her and first licked on his balls while his hard cock brushed the sides of her face. She licked the underside of his cock as she had Carlos and began to relax her jaw to see if she could take more of this huge dick into her mouth. He hit the back of her throat and she was only halfway down his cock, but she was proud that she was not gagging. She began to stroke it in and out of her mouth, making loud gulping sounds, taking as much as she possibly could and in only a few moments Tom began to breathe hard and spurted an enormous load into her mouth. So much it was running out of her mouth and down her chin.

Julie almost laughed but didn't want to offend Tom, kind of hoping she might have a chance at that cock sometime herself. For now she thought, she was just looking forward to having Kelley between her legs being submissive and licking on her pussy. Rick had gone up front but soon returned in time to witness Kelley's dripping mouth on Tom's cock.

"Damn. She looks like she is good at that." Rick said.

"Oh yeah. She is an awesome cocksucker." Tom told him. Kelley still had his cock in her mouth but she was proud to get a compliment. Her eyes beamed looking up at Tom. She was thinking to herself that now she had just doubled the number of cocks she had experienced. It had not occurred to her that she was committed now to sucking and fucking hundreds of cocks to earn twenty-five thousand credits. Math was not her strong suit. The part she really did not yet understand is that her services were probably going to earn enough for Carlos that he could buy one or two entirely new Porsches before she was done. Plus, Carlos and all of her coworkers were going to be fucking her for free every day she worked.

Tom decided to step out of the office and Rick got his blow-job, coming in her mouth. Julie had left the room too, leaving them alone. Rick asked her very politely if he could have sex with her, and to answer him she simply got back up on the desk and spread her legs showing him her newly denuded and deforested pussy. Rick could hardly believe his luck. Who ever got to fuck hot slut at work with the boss's consent? As far as he was concerned this was the best job ever. He was soon hard again and entered her freshly-shaved and wet pussy, this time lasting much longer. As he came again, she had another orgasm, squealing in delight at the sensations. Rick finished and pulled his pants up, leaving her spread open on her back as he left the office.

Outside the office, Carlos was explaining the commission system. They were each going to get paid a bonus for selling Red Box Pizzas. He was telling them how to be discreet and not explicitly reveal what was happening, telling them once the word spread there would be no explanation needed. He turned to Rick and told him he wanted him to spread the word to all his fraternity brothers and suggest that she be used for pledge class events. That way they could sell large orders with only one delivery. He also explained the timing for her deliveries, and how they would keep a schedule so they could tell customers what time to expect her. Advance reservations would be taken, and Carlos explained he expected her to be booked days in advance. He showed them the prices and asked them not to ever share that with Kelley. He advised them to start booking her in advance.

As they were talking Tom had slipped back into the office and was fucking Kelley on the desk. They realized this when they heard her screaming from her orgasms. Kelley had never experienced such a large cock and it was really turning her on.

"She's quite the slut." Julie said, laughing at the noise coming from the other room. "Who knew."

"Why don't you get that tramp stamp modified and add the word slut to it? That would give her a special kind of sluttiness that guys will probably like." Julie added. Carlos nodded.

"Tomorrow night we will already have some business. I took some orders today from several friends of mine." Carlos told them. "Tonight I just want you all to get acquainted, and for her to get used to all the sex, and get a little confidence. Julie, it must be your turn with her. Don't feel like you have to let us watch if you don't want us too. Do whatever you please with her. I don't care. I don't think she has any experience with girls, so I am counting on you to train her."

Tom came out of the office and Julie entered.

"Ok slut, get down on the floor on your hands and knees. I want to spank you for being such a slut and fucking all the guys. You can call me Mistress Julie from now on. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Julie." Kelley did not question being given orders by Julie and got down on her hands and knees as she was told. Julie picked up a ruler and began slapping Kelley's ass.

"You should be glad I can't spank you as hard as I would like. I can't bruise that fat ass or we might have complaints from the customers tomorrow when they get ready to fuck your whore asshole. Do you like anal sex?"

"I do, Mistress." Kelley found this easy to say, now convinced that she liked it.

"You are a whore now Kelley. You realize that?"

"Yes Mistress." This was harder for Kelley to admit. She did feel dirty but still wanted to be a good girl.

"I like the way you are saying that. I want you to use that any time you are here at work. Even in front of the guys. Now, I am going to let you eat my pussy. Are you looking forward to that?"

"Yes Mistress." In reality, she was terrified at this.

Julie pulled off her shorts and panties and sat with her legs wide apart in the chair. Kelley looked up and saw her neatly trimmed black bush. She realized she was kind of looking forward to this.

"Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

Kelley shook her head no.

"Okay slut. Start licking. If you don't do it right I will tell you what to do."

Kelley instinctively knew how to satisfy a girl. After a while Julie was squirming and moaning, and finally clamped her legs on Kelley's face and squirted all over Kelley. Kelley liked the taste so much she kept licking and cleaned most of it off of Julie. Julie decided she liked seeing Kelley's head between her legs, with only Kelley's green eyes and her forehead visible above her belly. She was going to enjoy having her own little pussy-licker she thought to herself.

"That was good, slut. I think we need to go out and you can tell the guys you ate your first pussy."

As they started to leave the office Carlos came in.

"Stay here Kelley. I need to take some photos."

"Photos?" Kelley looked surprised.

"You did sign a photo release. On second thought lets do this out in the kitchen and the front counter first."

Kelley obediently followed Carlos out to the front counter.

"Stand here in front of the cash register."

Carlos took a few shots of Kelley's face. She was wearing her tube top and short-short skirt. Then he took a low camera angle that could clearly see up her skirt.

"Pull down your top and pick up that red box." The new red pizza boxes were a glossy red finish with no printing on them. The flash went off again.

"Lift your skirt a little. I want to see the pink hair." Flash.