Red Box Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now turn around and lean forward a little." Flash.

"Now lean forward over the counter. Julie, move her top for me. I want to see her tattoo. I want to be able to read it. Yeah, go ahead an pull down her skirt if it is in the way." Julie pulled her skirt down around Kelley's thighs. Flash.

"Kelley reach behind you with both hands and pull open your butt cheeks." Carlos moved in close with the camera. Flash.

"Okay now get up on the counter, face me, and spread your legs, keep your top down." Flash. Flash.

"Now take one hand and pull open your pussy lips." Flash. Flash. Flash.

"Now, on your hands and knees with your butt towards me, and look back at me." Flash. Flash.

"Put your head down against the counter." The flashes just kept coming. In this position Kelley's light-brown butthole and her rather wet, messy, and slowly dripping pussy were clearly visible, and the two guys and Julie were standing where they could see everything she was showing for Carlos.

"Now reach back and pull open your butt cheeks with one hand." Her ass cheeks were still shiny from the olive oil that he had spread on her earlier.

"Now, lay on one side and face me, hang your right leg off the counter and hold up your left leg with your hand. Spread your legs wide. That's it." Flash.

"Lean back and lift both legs in the air in a wide vee. Smile at the camera. Good job." Flash. Flash. In this position, her face, her tits, and her pussy were all visible, and her asshole pointed straight at the camera.

As she got down he had her pose again holding the pizza box, and laid down between her legs, shooting straight up towards her pantiless crotch. Kelley felt self-conscious now, even after everything she had done today, because she realized these photos might be seen by anyone.

Carlos continued to photograph her, and even took her outside in front of the store and made her lift her skirt and pull down her top. He took her over to the good, undamaged side of his red Porsche and had her pose more, including bent over at the waist, squatting with legs spread, and holding the pizza box while topless.

"Great job, Kelley. Now everyone, let's go back inside and let Kelley practice sucking cocks for the rest of the evening."

When they got back into the store Carlos took her to the office and had her kneel between his legs, sucking his cock once again. The phones soon started ringing and the crew went to work. Rick had Kelley kneeling in front of him in the kitchen sucking on his cock as he made pizzas. Tom would pause between deliveries and got Kelley to suck him as he waited.

Kelley went home from work that night feeling more sexually satisfied than she had ever felt. She still felt embarrassed and humiliated by what had happened. She was thinking to herself how humiliating it was to be sucking and licking on her boss and coworkers, but realized it turned her on despite her humiliation. Her butt was still a little sore from being used. The idea that she had signed a contract that would force her to fuck and suck hundreds of strangers still had not really entered her mind.

The next afternoon she came to work and walked into Carlos's office. He immediately told her to change clothes and took her street clothes away from her. He ordered her down on her knees and she realized she had to give him head. He dropped his pants this time and told her to lick on his balls before she sucked his cock. She was already fascinated by the idea of licking and kissing her boss's testicles. The feel of his penis on her face as she put her face under him turned her on. He was soon near an orgasm and he decided to pull out and sprayed come across her face. Immediately he picked up the camera, told her to smile, and snapped a few photos of her with big gobs of come dripping down her cheeks and forehead.

"Great that was the final shot I needed for the website. Want to see it?"

She got up and looked at his computer. The website was slickly designed, and her photos were all prominently displayed. The first photo she saw was of her standing topless with a pizza box next to Carlos's red car. She blushed as she scrolled down and saw closeups of her pussy and asshole, along with shots of her standing and sitting on the front counter. There was even one of her with her head between Julie's legs, although Julie's face was not visible. Another showed her with Tom's huge cock in her mouth, with come dribbling out, and another showed her with Rick's cock fucking her from behind. Everyone's faces were out of the photos except hers. She blushed, not having realized Carlos would put these online.

Carlos pushed her forward over the desk and she realized he was going to fuck her ass when she felt him pouring olive oil on her ass. She felt him pushing slowly into her ass, and then as she managed to relax and take his cock, he began to pump vigorously, and soon was coming in her ass. She had a small orgasm as she realized that what she felt was him coming inside her.

"Now go out and suck Tom and Rick. Julie wants to have you later tonight. You have a delivery already of a double stuffed salami and a sausage pizza. They are preparing the order right now. I fucked your ass because I wanted you to be ready for your first customer of the night. You will be giving him a blow-job and letting him fuck you in both your pussy and ass, understand? And remember, tits are free." Carlos knew that if she made it through this night, she was his to control for as long as he wanted.

Kelley was stunned. This was really happening. She suddenly realized she was going to be letting a complete stranger fuck her completely and thoroughly. Even her ass was going to be given away tonight. Julie was right, she thought, I am a whore now. She mumbled to Carlos that she understood.

She left and Tom told her to get in his car. As they arrived at a nice two story house in the better part of town Tom looked at her with a knowing expression and asked, "Are you ready for this?"

She nodded and got out of the car carrying the two pizza boxes. She walked with determination to the door, Tom walking a few yards behind admiring the half-covered cheeks of her ass as they rose and fell. She pushed the doorbell, waited, and pushed it again.

As the door opened Kelley almost fainted. It was her history professor, Dr. Reich.

"Were you expecting a pizza delivery?" Kelley was hoping there had been some mistake.

"Why yes I am Kelley. It's nice to see you." He feigned surprise, when in reality Carlos had called him and set this up for Kelley's first delivery. "Come in. Both of you. I am looking forward to tasting these pizzas."

They followed him into a formal dining room where Kelley sat the pizzas on the table.

"Turn around and let me see you Kelley. I understand our time is limited so let's get to it. I understand I can touch you as I please. I would love for you to show me your breasts, Kelley." Kelley pulled her own top down and he began massaging her breasts and rubbing her nipples like little grapes between his thumb and forefinger. Kelley was still stunned speechless. She had never thought about the possibility that her customers might be men she knew. Now her professor was playing with her bare tits.

"I'd like to try the sausage first. Kelley, why don't you kneel down and show me how this works, dear?"

Kelley looked him straight in his eyes as she knelt before him and began unzipping his pants. He went ahead and took them off. She hesitated for just a moment, staring at his already hardening cock, and soon was sucking like Carlos had told her to suck. She remembered to lick his balls and held his ass cheeks as she did. As he got harder he made her stop, and told her to sit on the white table cloth on his dining room table and spread her legs. He pushed her knees apart and pulled her to the edge of the table, sliding into her already wet pussy. It seemed like he fucked her forever to Kelley. She had never been so humiliated in her life, giving her pussy to her professor. At some point he pulled out and told her to lift her legs up over her shoulders. Her experience as a gymnast made this easy, and she realized she was now giving him full access to her body, letting him see every part of her body under the bright lights of the room. Without prompting, the professor picked up the little container of olive oil that came with the pizza and poured it on her asshole, rubbing it around with his fingers and penetrating her gently. Kelley turned and looked away, unable to face him as he penetrated her asshole with his hard cock. She could hardly believe what was happening, with a professor that she respected and admired now pushing his cock into her asshole as she lay fully exposed on his dinner table. After he stroked deeply in her ass for a while Kelley began to breath hard and moan quietly.

"You like this don't you Kelley?" He asked her. She said quietly, almost in a whisper that yes, she loved it.

Soon he reached orgasm in her ass and stopped stroking, letting himself get soft while he was still inside her. After he pulled out he told her to get down on her knees on the floor and he put his cock up to her mouth. "Suck it, Kelley. Finish me off right here."

She knew the cock had just been in her ass, but was afraid to object despite her revulsion. Soon her professor's cock was hard again and completely engulfed in her mouth. She was letting him push it entirely into her throat, holding her breath as he pushed deep. She stared upward at him as Carlos had taught her to do. As he spurted again she felt a sense of satisfaction. She had done her first delivery and had liked it, despite her total humiliation and embarrassment at giving herself to her professor.

"Kelley, we'll do this regularly. I enjoyed this immensely. But next week when you come to class I want you to get there early. I want you to sit in the front row of the lecture hall. Sit right in the middle in front of the podium, and wear a skirt and no panties. I prefer a skirt like those used for school uniforms, you know what I mean? I want you to sit there with your legs apart and your skirt hiked up enough that I can see your pussy from where I am lecturing, and I want you to stay that way for the entire class. I want you to lift your skirt so that your bare ass is on the seat as well. After class, I expect to see you in my office for office hours. If you miss class, or don't meet me for office hours your grade will be at risk. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." she said looking up at him from her kneeling position in front of his penis.

"Thank you Kelley, and Tom, give Carlos my regards and tell him thanks for the pizzas. Tell him I especially enjoyed the delivery."

They left and went back to the store. When they came in Tom reported the results to Carlos and Kelley went and sat down, her head still spinning trying to process what had just happened. She didn't have long to wait. Rick and Julie had been busy taking orders.

"Kelley, you are booked up for the rest of the night now so you can't rest. There are a lot of cocks out there that need to be sucked." Julie laughed as she told Kelley this.

For the rest of the night, Tom delivered Kelley and her bright red shiny pizza boxes around town. She had no more salami pizzas the rest of the night. It was just sausage pizzas, twelve of them. She sucked and swallowed six cocks in a row and the next one was a special sauce. He came all across her face with big gobs of white come. Tom reminded her not to wipe it off and took a photo with his cell phone camera. When they got back to the store, Kelley came in with her wet dripping face and Carlos told her to kneel and open her mouth as he took a photo of her with her face covered in come.

"That's great Kelley. Now you can lick it up and swallow it." He laughed a little. "This is going on the website right now." Even though Kelley realized there was no reason to swallow the come spread across her face she did as she was told. The website had been set up to contain a blog where Kelley's escapades, and especially her facial bukake could be posted for all the fans of the site. There were already a hundred people following the site that would get posts as soon as Carlos put them up.

Her next delivery was another sausage with special sauce. Soon she was back at the door, dripping come, and Carlos got another photo of her to post. This time her hair had caught a great deal of it so her forehead was still dripping. Carlos pulled down her top and made her pose for the photo with her mouth open again as if she were going to catch another load.

As soon as she finished Tom rushed her out the door for her next sausage pizza delivery. She was up to thirteen cocks for the night, not counting her coworkers. When they returned Julie took her aside and took her into the back room. She sat down on a chair and told Kelley to remove her panties using only her teeth. After Kelley removed Julie's panties, Julie opened her legs wide and gave her access to her private garden. Kelley licked her, enjoying the taste, toying with her clit, and pushing her tongue deep as deeply into her as possible till Julie had an orgasm.

"Kelley, how did you like being a cocksucker all night? Did you enjoy swallowing all those cocks?"

Kelley just covered her face and muttered, "oh my god, I can't believe I am doing this job Julie."

"Believe it because you are going to be one busy little cocksucking, assfucking, cunt for the rest of the semester. You are going to be the most experienced whore in town when you get done, Kelley."

"What do you mean?"

"Kelley, you have agreed to fuck about a thousand guys. It is going to take you at least the next four years to finish that. If all you do is sausage pizzas, you will have to suck on more than three thousand cocks. And if all you did were double salami, your ass is going to get fucked almost nine hundred times, and more if you count all the freebies you have to give the guys here at work. And every time you do a special you don't get any credit for it, so those don't count for you. You just get to suck a dick for nothing but the pleasure of getting his come on your face.

To fuck nine-hundred guys, in just one semester, you would have to fuck two hundred and twenty-five a month, or about fourteen guys every night you work. Since you only work eight hours, there is not enough time to do that in one night. Or you have the option of sucking and swallowing loads from about fifty guys a night, which is impossible with the hours it takes, so wake up and smell the roses little slut, you are going to be sucking and fucking for Carlos for the next four and a half years, assuming you work at the rate you did tonight. Admit it little whore, Carlos owns you, your cocksucking mouth, your slut cunt, and your cock-loving asshole. You will be slinging pussy for Carlos for years, and he is going to be getting free blow-jobs from you for life probably.

I do have to admit, I am going to be looking forward to working here and having you eat my pussy until I graduate."

Kelley was stunned and shocked. She had not done the math. She thought somehow this was going to take a couple of months, maybe all semester, but she had not realized that she was going to be doing this until she graduated from college, maybe even longer.

"You would never believe this, I fucked Professor Reich tonight." Kelley said dejectedly.

"I knew that. I helped schedule him. He says he wants you every Friday evening, so get used to it."

Saturday night came quickly for Kelley. She arrived at the office and started her duties by sucking Carlos. He pulled out this time and went into her pussy, but finished in her mouth. He took the opportunity to lube her ass with olive oil.

"I think you have a couple of double salamis tonight already, and then the rest of the night it is just sausage pizza. Oh yeah, I almost forgot there are two Red Box Specials."

"What is that?"

"Pussy." Carlos was too busy to say any more.

Her first call was a double salami. It was an older guy that fucked her ass over the back of his couch while she faced Tom standing near the door. Kelley got him to wear a condom, but after he came while inside her ass he took it off and put his cock in her pussy. He fucked her the full twenty-four minutes, and Tom had to remind him when the time was up. He was pounding her so hard it was making a loud slapping noise each time he bottomed his cock in her pussy. Kelley felt a little more used than usual. She realized the guy had never even looked at her face except as he was walking her over to the couch.

From that point on, until ten o'clock she did sausage specials. There were two more special sauce deliveries, and both times she wore the goop on her face back to the store and let Carlos post her latest load on the website. Today, he even asked her to let him photograph the come running out of her cunt, and posted that too. The site was up to three hundred followers.

Her ten o'clock was the two Red Box Specials. These were the first two girls besides Julie that she was going to serve. As they drove to the destination, she told Tom, "this is close to where I live."

Tom was quiet.

"Oh my god. This is the building I live in. What number is it?" Tom just handed it to her.

"Oh my god. This is my address."

"You have to do it. Carlos would never forgive you if you didn't do it."

She got out bravely carrying the two red boxes and knocked on her own door.

"Hi Kelley. You brought our pizzas. And we are looking forward to having the experience of being licked out by our slutty roommate. Julie told us all about you." Karen said. Karen was a tall brunette. The other roommate was a blond named Michelle.

Michelle spoke up. "Let us see your uniform. How cute! It shows your butt in the back. Lift your skirt for me."

Kelley was embarrassed to lift her skirt and show them both her pink dyed pubic hair trimmed into the shape of a pizza. Both girls were grinning as they witnessed their roommate's pink pubic hair.

"Turn around. I want to see the tramp stamp." Kelley did as she was asked and pulled her skirt down to show off the tramp stamp.

"Red Box Pizza Slut. How fitting." Karen said with disdain.

Michelle walked over to her and pulled her tube top down. "Tits are free honey. So I want to see your titties and play with them a little."

Kelley was blushing bright red. When she turned around Karen had already taken her shorts off and was spread-eagled on the couch.

"This is for you Kelley. Do a good job on my pussy, okay."

Kelley obediently got down on her knees in front of her roommate and began licking her pussy. As she did this Michelle got behind her and pulled her skirt off, making her spread her legs apart. She was fingering Kelley's pussy. Tom realized this was a technical violation but decided not to say anything. Michelle also had her cell phone out and was taking a video of Kelley eating Karen. Soon it was Michelle's turn to have Kelley between her legs and she was more forceful, pushing Kelley's face hard against herself and twisting her hips as Kelley struggled to lick on her. Both of the roommates had achieved their orgasms and left Kelley's face dripping wet.

"So Kelley before you put your skirt back on I want some more pictures." Michelle took photos of Kelley standing there with her tube top around her waist, even asking her to cup her little titties in her hands, and then told her to turn around and she took photos of her backside.

Kelley was so stunned she just picked up her skirt off the floor and walked out to the car without putting it back on, leaving her tube top around her waist. Her illusions of remaining anonymous were crushed. Now not only did one of her professors know about her job as a slut, her roommates knew as well.