Red Box Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got back to the store there was another order for a salami and a sausage. Kelley thought to herself, at least my ass is safe for a while. Tom took her to the frat house that had ordered it and she dutifully sucked the guy's cock until he decided he wanted to use her pussy. He asked her to get on her hands and knees on his bed and he fucked her from behind. She had forgotten to get him to wear a condom and he came in her pussy. When he pulled out he asked if he had more time, and since he did, Kelley spent the next five minutes sucking on his cock. He spent most of that time taking cell phone photos of her with her cock in his mouth.

Kelley was shell-shocked by the time she got back to the store that night, but Julie had some ideas for her so she had to do as Julie requested. Julie took her into the back room again, had her lick her pussy until Julie came, and then Julie started showing her the new toys.

Kelley was not especially happy when Julie snapped shiny metal clamps onto her nipples and attached them to what looked to Kelley like a black leather dog collar.

"Is that a dog collar?" Kelley asked increduously.

"No kitten, it is a pussy collar. It even has a little bell."

She turned Kelley around, and made her bend over and pushed a furry fox-tail butt plug into Kelley's ass. She handed her some black fishnet stockings to wear, held up by a lacy black garter belt. She also had some black high heels that must have been eight inches high. At that point Julie pulled her out of the back room by a leash that attached to the collar.

She was naked again in front of her coworkers and her boss. But this time her nipples hurt, and her butt hurt too. Carlos seemed thrilled to see her dressed like this and started taking photos for the website. He had her pose in the front counter area, in the kitchen, and then took her out to his car where the flash illuminated her well enough to get good photos. If it was possible, Kelley felt even more humiliated. Julie had now accomplished getting Kelley to wear the word "slut" on her ass, and to wear nipple clamps and a butt plug as humiliation in front of the guys. Carlos enjoyed it so much he took her away from Julie and took her in the office and fucked her again.

She went home that night with sore nipples, come dripping out of her, a sore ass, and the certain knowledge that her roommates were going to take advantage of her again when she got home.

When she got home that night, after two a.m., both her roommates were still up.

Karen immediately started on her. "So Kelley, this is an interesting new job you have. I understand you suck cocks and get fucked every time you make a delivery now. Is that really true?"

"Yeah." Kelley said sullenly. She didn't like where this was going.

"You did a really good job of eating my pussy. I had no idea you knew how to do that. Did you like it Michelle?"

"She was the best little pussy licker I have ever had. I am looking forward to having her do that all the time, aren't you Karen?"

"Yeah, Kelley, we discussed it, and as long as you are willing to give us regular oral sex, we promise not to tell your parents you have become a whore. Is that a deal?"

Kelley just nodded her consent. She had expected this to happen. She knew both her roommates were manipulative bitches, and now she was their new bitch.

"I want some more of that before I go to bed Kelley, so why don't you get down on your knees and start eating my pussy right now?"

"Okay." Kelley was tired but in no mood to protest or argue with these girls, who had both been drinking and were both liable to cause her huge problems if she tried to get them to understand.

She resigned herself to servicing these two, and thought to herself what cunts they were. Now she was stuck eating those cunts whenever these two got the urge.

Karen was wearing just a t-shirt and sat down in a chair with her legs spread wide, showing her nicely trimmed brown bush. She lifted her feet up and put them on the chair.

"Get over here Kelley and get naked before you get down on your hands and knees and lick me."

Kelley removed her clothes and looked at Karen, frowning.

"Don't be so unhappy. Your secret is safe with us. We just want to share in the benefits. My boyfriend doesn't know how to do what you did earlier."

As Kelley got down on the floor and moved over between Karen's legs Michelle came back from the kitchen and sat down behind Kelley.

"She has a cute ass, Karen. I bet the guys love fucking her ass."

Karen spoke up, "Kelley, I want you to lick on my little pink pucker before you eat my pussy. I always wanted someone to lick me there and now I have a willing little tramp that can lick me nice and clean anytime I want. Right?"

Kelley nodded and began running her tongue over Karen's asshole.

"Mmmm, that looks like it feels good, Karen. I want her to do that to me when she is done with you."

"Oh shit" Kelley thought to herself. "Now I am going to be licking on these two cunt's assholes."

Karen moaned and came, clamping Kelley's face between her legs as she did. As soon as Karen relaxed, Kelley delicately licked up the juices that had come out of her, and got up.

Michelle said nothing, but just opened her legs and pointed. She did the same thing that Karen had done and put her legs up on the couch, presenting both her pussy and ass to Kelley.

"Come on little whore, do a good job of licking my pussy and my little butthole. I know you want to do it, so get busy."

As Kelley put her tongue to Michelle's pinkish brown butt, Michelle lifted her cell phone and began making a video. After a minute or two of lapping on Michelle's nether regions, Kelley moved up to her clit and her shaved labia. Michelle had the prettiest pussy Kelley had ever seen, and she had to admit to herself that despite her humiliation, she was flattered that a woman as pretty as Michelle wanted her to lick her pussy. She brought Michelle to a moaning, groaning, and writhing orgasm. Michelle had managed to record most of it on video, but stopped when the sensations became too intense.

Kelley went to bed exhausted, leaving her two satiated roommates in the living room asleep.

The next day at work Carlos brought her straight into the office. It was Sunday and she started earlier and finished a little earlier on Sunday nights. First things first, she knelt down between his legs, licked on his balls, and sucked his cock till he came in her mouth. Carlos told her to put on the fishnets, the garter belt, her little red skirt, the tall black spike high heels, and her tube top after she had gone out and asked Tom to inspect her cunt to see if she needed a shave.

Tom had her drop off the shorts she had worn to work, and sitting on a counter in the kitchen, she raised her legs and spread them apart. She was embarrassed still to be doing this where all her co-workers could see her exhibition. Tom always made her pull her legs back almost to her sides so her butthole pointed almost straight up towards the bright lights. He admired the way her ass looked when it was spread so wide. Rick always seemed to be watching when she did this and Carlos and Julie were never far away. Tom took his fingers and ran them across her pussy feeling for stubble, taking his time, and then circled her asshole sometimes pushing his finger gently into her, enjoying touching her labia and feeling the smooth texture of her ass. After she got dressed she would come back and let him lube up her ass with olive oil and he usually inserted a finger, letting the oil seep inside. She was still humiliated doing this every day, and being forced to submit to Tom to make sure she was ready for all the hard cocks she knew she was going to have invading her later.

"You've got a big order at a frat house this afternoon. They ordered ten double salamis, and ten sausage pizzas with special sauce. We'll be there for about five and a half hours. You might as well put on the nipple clamps too, someone requested them."

Kelley was stunned, realizing she had to get fucked ten times, probably in her ass and her pussy, as well as getting ten guys to come on her face after she sucked on them.

She looked at Rick and asked him if he wanted a blow job now or later.

"Go ahead and get dressed for work, and you can maybe do it while Tom is getting your ass ready." He kind of snickered as he said this. Julie walked by and added, "yeah I want mine later so you can tell me how your ass feels after a whole pledge class has fucked it."

Soon she was on her way with Tom to the frat house. They had the pizzas almost ready when she had gotten to work. She had given up on covering her breasts with the tube top after Tom had attached her nipple clamps and used the little chains to connect them to her collar. This caused her nipples to pull upward on her breasts. It really didn't hurt while they were on, but Kelley already knew that when the clamps came off, she would feel intense pain in her nipples

When they got there they were ushered into a big room in the basement of the house. There were ten guys lined up with blindfolds on.

Kelley was directed to start giving them blow-jobs. The guy in charge told her to make sure each of them came on her face or on her tits.

She went to work, sucking one cock after another on her knees in front of these guys. Whenever they said they were close to coming she would take their cock out of her mouth and stroke them until they spurted on her face and chest. She realized she was enjoying having all these hard cocks to play with. She was covered in come by the time she had finished all ten guys. Tom and some of the frat guys took photos of her come-covered face with their cell phones.

When she finished her sucking duties, she was told to lay face down over a padded ottoman in the middle of the room. The guy who was in charge of the room took the blindfolds off all of the pledges.

"When you get your turn, you will be allowed to fuck this slut in her cunt or her ass, or both, whichever you prefer. You have exactly twenty minutes to finish your turn. You may turn her over if you prefer to see her face. She is a student here on campus and we will expect you to treat her with respect if you see her on campus. You may have an opportunity to fuck her again if your pledge class finishes the semester. Tonight you are being welcomed into our brotherhood and being given a chance to fuck her as a gift of the actives to your pledge class."

The first guy didn't bother to turn Kelley over. He went straight for her ass, and Kelley was thankful that Tom had put lots of oil on her, because the guy was big and impatient to get his entire cock buried in her tight hole. The night went on and it all became a blur to Kelley. Some of them turned her over, probably just so they could play with her tits while they fucked her, and some of them lifted her legs over their shoulders so they could penetrate her deeper. After the first guy had finished and the second guy slid into her wet cunt, Kelley began to enjoy the sex and was having orgasms. She moaned and shuddered each time she felt another guy ejaculating into her cunt or her ass.

She finally got up and all the guys thanked her. Her face was now kind of crusty from all the come that had been squirted on her earlier. A couple of guys gave her a hug, and grabbed her ass cheeks as they did, and one thanked her as he cupped her tits and squeezed them. Tom escorted her to the car and they went back to the store.

When they got there Carlos took her into the office and bent her over the desk. He took photos of her now gaping asshole and dripping wet pussy to post on the website. He turned her over and took photos of her face but realized that everything on her face had dried already.

"How many guys came on you tonight Kelley?"

"You mean on me, or in me. It was ten either way. They all came on my face and tits, and they all fucked me too."

Carlos was playing with her nipples as she laid on her back on his desk. He told her to lift her legs and hold them back with her hands, and he snapped a couple of photos showing pussy, ass, and her bare tits, as well as her face. These got posted immediately.

"We've got orders for four more sausage pizzas tonight. So get up and get going, hun. You've got more cocks to suck. You're doing a spectacular job by the way."

Kelley blushed at the compliment. She had never realized she might be good at this. She was tired already and did not look forward to giving four more blow-jobs. Tom escorted her to the next four deliveries and finally they got back to store. Julie reminded her that she still wanted her daily reward and Kelley followed her dutifully, obediently getting on her hands and knees to lick on Julie's sweet nicely-trimmed pussy. She enjoyed putting her tongue into Julie and hearing her squeal. She thought to herself, licking pussy was beginning to be her favorite sexual activity. It didn't hurt her like anal sex, and she didn't get shoved and pushed around like being fucked, and didn't have to hold her breath or try not to gag like when she was giving head. Pussy was nice, even tasty, she decided.

The next day she had class with Professor Reich. She did as he said, wearing a blue plaid pleated skirt that only covered her about halfway to her knees, and she added some tall white socks just for effect. She even put her hair in pigtails, making herself look like a schoolgirl. She found her seat and waited.

When the professor arrived he smiled at her and she immediately opened her legs wide and carefully edged her skirt up to give him a good view. Since no other students wanted to sit in the front row she had the row to herself, and this made her more comfortable hiking up her skirt. The professor glanced at her frequently, and just to tease him a little she decided to put a finger in her cunt when he was looking and she took it out and put it into her mouth. She was enjoying the attention of this older man.

She reported to his office after class during his scheduled office hours. There were a couple of other students waiting for him when she got there, and he just told her he would see her after all the others. When she finally got into his office almost twenty minutes later, he told her to lock the door behind her.

"Come over here and sit on my desk in front of me. I want to see what you were showing me in class. That was very nice, by the way. I really enjoyed your little show."

She walked around to the back of his desk and sat down on his desk facing him. She lifted her skirt before she sat down and then raised her feet putting them on the desk too.

"Is this what you wanted to see, professor?" She smiled. She was spread open right in front of his face.

"Masturbate for me, Kelley. When you get yourself close to an orgasm I am going to fuck your slutty little cunt. Do you want my cock in your cunt?"

"Oh god yes, I wanted it back when we were in class. I was incredibly turned on knowing you were looking at me while I fingered myself." She proceeded to massage her clit with one hand and soon the professor stood up and with one motion, dropped his pants, and stuffed his hard cock deep into her vagina. He held her bare butt in his hands and pushed her against his cock. He came as he penetrated as deep within her as he could, and as Kelley felt him coming in her she stifled her own squeals and shuddered with an orgasm. As he relaxed and pulled out she got down off the desk and kissed his softening cock and licked on his testicles like Carlos had taught her, cleaning her juices that mixed with his come off of his cock.

She looked up at him, smiling, softly saying, "I think I am really going to enjoy your class this semester. Thank you sir."

He pulled up his pants. "I will look forward to our Wednesday class, Kelley." as he gave her a peck on the cheek and squeezed her breasts.

"I will too Dr. Reich. You know I don't work again till Thursday night, right?" He nodded, and she left his office, pushing her skirt down as she suddenly felt self-conscious in her little schoolgirl outfit. The nudity under her skirt seemed even more delicious knowing she had her little red box full of her professor's special sauce. She deliberately took the stairs giving the guys who followed her a chance to glimpse her butt cheeks if they looked upwards.

The week went quickly for Kelley. She fucked the professor again on Wednesday after letting him watch her masturbate herself to an orgasm on top of his desk. Both her roommates left her alone all week. She figured they were too busy with classes and boyfriends to bother with her.

She was almost happy to get back to work on Thursday. She sucked all the guys as soon as she got there and Julie kept grabbing her ass and fingering her privates after she got into her little uniform. They had four double salamis lined up for the evening, and about four more sausage pizzas. That took the whole night and she ate Julie when the night was over. Her ass was getting accustomed to being used so much, and she was getting familiar with having a cock in her mouth all the time, at least it seemed like all the time, since every night she sucked on at least three for no credits, and then did even more for deliveries.

Friday night was busy too. But she wasn't happy about one thing Carlos had done. He had offered a special on the sausage with special sauce, so she was forced to suck on ten cocks that night for no credits, not counting the three blow-jobs she gave at the store. She sucked four more for sausage pizza deliveries, so she hit her new nightly record of blowing seventeen guys in one night.

Saturday when she got to work Tom informed her she had another giant order of double salami and sausage pizzas at a frat house. She was expected to wear her collar, her nipple clamps, her garter and hose, her tall high heels, and no tube top at all. She was being sent out to make her delivery with her tits already exposed.

When they got to the frat house they made her wait in the living room with her pizzas and her tits while almost every guy in the house came around to see her and her nipple-clamped tits. She was ushered into an attic where about a dozen guys were sitting around her. They asked her to dance for them, and Tom explained that dancing really wasn't on the menu, but if Kelley wanted to dance she could. She did. She did a little strip-tease as she pushed her little skirt down off her waist, and shook her ass, cupped her tits, fingered her pussy and even put a finger in her asshole for them, bending at the waist as she did this.

They loved it but as soon as the song ended she was told to bend over and spread her legs, and one of the guys came up behind her and began fucking her. Another decided to take the opportunity to use her mouth. They all took turns with her pussy and mouth, and a couple of guys decided to slide into her asshole as well. She was there being fucked for hours, and felt like she had swallowed a gallon of hot sperm by the time they left.

"Nice dancing." Tom told her.

"I didn't want to get them all pissed off if I turned them down. I guess I don't mind dancing a little. Was it really that good?"

"It was really very sexy. Those guys were hard before you even finished dancing. You made me hard too."

She beamed with this revelation. Kelley knew all these guys wanted to fuck her, but she had never realized that she could make them excited just by shaking her ass and her tits for them. She felt a little more powerful, and a little more confident after Tom told her that.

"Since my dancing turned you on, maybe I should give you a little relief before we get back to the store? Do we have time?" she asked him, grinning, and leaning over towards him.