Red Box Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you have maybe one more sausage pizza to deliver tonight and those guys finished a little early. Sure if you want."

She reached over and unzipped Tom's pants, pulling out his almost hard cock. She put her mouth on it and licked the head of his cock, and then asked him if he wanted her pussy. He leaned the seat back to give her room. Soon she was straddling his cock pumping up and down on what she knew now was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She loved the full sensation it gave her and she reached an orgasm even before Tom did. Tom realized she was taking more of his cock than ever before, probably because she had just been fucked so many times.

Sunday afternoon was an unusual delivery. Tom took Kelley to delivery two double salami's and two Red Box Specials. When she arrived two guys met her outside, that introduced themselves as Matt and Steve. She followed them carrying the pizzas out to a pool behind the house. There to her surprise, were two naked girls. One was wearing a blindfold, nipple clamps and a butt plug with a foxtail on it. The other one was laying naked on a lounge chair with her legs spread open.

"Here's what we want Kelley. I want you to eat out both of these girls and while you do, we are going to fuck your ass. After we are done, we want the girls to eat you, especially your ass. Is that okay?" Kelley looked at Tom, and agreed.

"Which one is first?"

"Do Mallory over there with the buttplug and nipple clamps." As Matt said this he guided Mallory over to stand in front of Kelley.

"Mallory, Kelley is going to eat your pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh god, yes, that would be great. I am so horny." Matt had her sit down in a deck chair, and she voluntarily spread her legs. Kelley got down on her knees before this girl and began to lick on her. She had never seen such a submissive girl before and was enthralled with the way Mallory began orgasming almost as soon as she touched her clit with her tongue. She could taste the come in Mallory's pussy. As she did this Matt picked up the olive oil, she thought, and began to rub it around her asshole. As he did this she felt a strange hot tingling sensation, and as Matt began to enter her asshole, she herself began to have uncontrollable orgasms. Soon Matt had finished in her pussy, and Mallory had been shaking and shuddering as Kelley licked on her clit. Kelley only wanted to feel more cock in her ass and had never wanted to be fucked so badly.

Quickly the other girl, named Cindi, took Mallory's place and Kelley began eating another pussy tasting strongly of come. Kelley noticed that Matt had Mallory sucking on his cock that had just been in her butt. This time Steve got behind her and as soon as he entered her asshole, both Kelley and Cindi began to have dizzying orgasms. Cindi was moaning uncontrollably, and Kelley could hardly concentrate on licking Cindi's clit as the cock in her ass made her shake and shudder. Kelley realized she had never felt an orgasm like the ones she was having.

When Steve finished in Kelley's ass, Matt had her bend over a table, and soon both Cindi and Mallory were taking turns licking on Kelley's asshole and pussy. Kelley had never felt a sensation like a tongue penetrating her rosebud, and soon was coming again. Matt then asked Mallory to lie down and had Kelley straddle her face while Mallory licked on Kelley's ass. Cindi knelt down and sucked on Kelley's breasts. Kelley's orgasms continued, and next it was Cindi's turn under Kelley's ass, and Mallory's turn to kiss and lick on Kelley's breasts. Cindi too kept Kelley in a state of orgasmic bliss. All three girls were having shuddering orgasms until Tom signaled the time was up and that Kelley had to leave. Kelley had so many orgasms that afternoon that her legs felt like rubber and she had trouble walking to the car.

As Kelley drove away with Tom she commented to Tom that those had been the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. She was so turned on she bent over and took Tom's cock out and sucked on it all the way back to the store, and let him finish in her mouth when they arrived. Secretly, she hoped she got to make more deliveries to Cherry Lane.

The rest of Sunday night was a long hard night of sucking long hard dicks for Kelley. Carlos was still running the special on sausage with special sauce, so she sucked ten cocks for nothing but a shot of come in the face, and did another ten that she swallowed, putting her at a new record of twenty three blow-jobs in one night. Carlos, Tom, and Rick had all decided to fuck her that night. When she got home her two roommates were kind of drunk and asked her, not really giving her an option to say no, to go down on them. Karen was so drunk she got Kelley to come to her bed and she licked on Kelley, not realizing that she was full of someone's come. Kelley was amused when Karen told her how she tasted so good. Karen had no idea she was eating the come of three guys out of Kelley's cunt and was so delighted by the taste she spent half the night servicing Kelley's cunt. She decided as long as it was only about once a week, eating the pussies of her cute roommates was kind of nice.

The following weekend was the busiest yet. Kelley was scheduled for gang-bangs at fraternity houses on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The Saturday night had been the largest group, at one of the largest fraternities on campus. She got there at five o'clock in the afternoon and was busy till one in the morning. She had fucked and sucked on twenty guys by the end of the night. Every one of the guys had fucked her pussy and just before she left a group of five guys had formed a circle around her and had her moving from cock to cock with her mouth. They all came on her face, and when she got back to the store Carlos was delighted with the mess on her face. He took lots of photographs to post on the website, which now had almost two thousand followers.

She was exhausted when she got home that night. Karen was home. Michelle was out with her boyfriend. Karen had been drinking and was pretty drunk. Instead of the usual dominance displayed by Karen, she nicely asked Kelley to come to her bedroom, undressed Kelley herself, and she began kissing and touching Kelley's naked body. She spent a long time kissing and licking on Kelley's nipples and breasts, and was kissing her on her lips, cheeks, and her neck. She even kissed her feet and gave her a gentle foot massage. As she worked her way down Kelley's smooth belly, she was rubbing her own breasts across Kelley's. At this point she was in a sixty-nine position with Kelley, who was enjoying all the attention of her busty brunette roommate. Karen moved Kelley's legs wide apart and lifted them so her knees were up, giving her full access to Kelley's pussy and even her ass cheeks. She kissed Kelley's inner thighs, licking as she got closer to Kelley's pussy. Kelley was reaching a state of bliss, and was returning the attentions of Karen despite her exhaustion. Karen began to lick her clit, and was running her tongue up and down Kelley's labia. She began to push her tongue into Kelley's pussy, alternating with attentions to her clit.

Karen turned and whispered to Kelley, "Would you straddle my face? I want to please your pussy and eat you like you have done for me so many times."

Kelley didn't argue, and got on her knees with Karen's face beneath her cum-filled pussy and ass. She was facing Karen's belly and long legs and she leaned forward, knowing this would give Karen full access to her pussy and ass, and she began to circle Karen's clit with her index finger. Karen was enthusiastically licking, tonguing, and kissing Kelley's pussy and ass. Karen, the dominant bitch to Kelley in the past was now pushing her tongue into Kelley's well-used and come-filled asshole. The come that was still leaking out of her was flavoring everything that Karen tasted there between Kelley's legs. Karen had no idea that Kelley had taken twenty loads in her ass and pussy only hours before and that what she was actually tasting and eagerly licking up was the juice of twenty men mixed with Kelley's own orgasmic fluids. All Karen knew was that the taste of Kelley's ass and pussy was mesmerizing to her. Through all of this Karen had whispered more than once that she loved the way that Kelley tasted and hoped that Kelley would let her do this more often. Kelley realized the circle had turned. Karen was now her bitch.

Kelley finally built enough confidence to not be humiliated when she saw guys on campus that she knew she had sucked or fucked. At first she had blushed and always wanted to hide or turn around and go the other way when she recognized someone. But most of the time the guy would just smile at her and she would smile back. She had grown comfortable telling the more forward guys who did not bother with discretion that she was not at work, and if they wanted pizza they better order it. Adding that she didn't take orders for pizza.

Her games with her professor had become fun. She would masturbate for him in class now, and got herself off without giving it away to the students sitting behind her in class. The professor continued to enjoy fucking her during office hours, and almost every weekend he ordered a double salami and a sausage pizza, so she would come to his home to be ass-fucked and suck his cock.

Carlos had organized some Monday night football parties and paid Kelley her usual credits, along with her hourly wage to attend and serve his guests. The guests often included members of the college football team and the coach. She would walk around the room topless with nothing but her little skirt, absent panties, wearing her high heels and serving beers. Before the night was over would suck every man there, usually in private but sometimes in front of everyone there.

She had come to love the constant sex, and now had Karen as a lover at home. They both slept in the same bed now and Michelle only occasionally made Kelley lick her pussy. One night when Kelley was more tired than usual, Michelle demanded Kelley get on her knees and lick. Kelley looked at Karen, who was slightly drunk, and told her to do it. From that day on Karen served Michelle for Kelley. Kelley loved watching Karen on her knees eating Michelle's pussy, knowing that Karen was doing it to please her as much or more than to please Michelle. Karen had become her personal bitch.

Julie had grown more sadistic, and sometimes would whip or spank Kelley's ass at the end of the night. When Kelley got home Karen would kiss and lick her red bottom, making it seem worthwhile to Kelley to have her ass beat by Julie. For Julie's birthday, Kelley had invited her over and both her and Karen licked Julie to multiple orgasms.

Kelley had made deliveries two more times to Cherry Lane, and both times she was amazed to find a very attractive, but middle-aged woman blindfolded, tied, and naked, spread open for her to service. The first time it had been a brunette with the biggest tits Kelley had ever seen, and she had spent a great deal of time sucking on those big breasts. She had gotten more bold with the brunette woman, and after bringing her to an orgasm had put her own pussy against the woman's face and had such a perfect orgasm she squirted on her face. The second time it was a very attractive blonde woman who was so supple she was able to put her legs behind her head, and Kelley was amazed that both of the women and herself had almost continuous orgasms while she was there. The blonde had squirted in her face while the guy there had fucked her ass again, making her have orgasms more intense than she was accustomed to experiencing. It was so incredible she thought sometimes about going by to visit, just to see if Matt wanted to fuck her and let her play with the amazing women that were always at his beck and call, but she was so busy working she never had the free time.

Kelley finally realized she was truly and permanently fucked. Julie's prediction had come true. Kelley now understood she was going to be Carlos's whore for the rest of her years in college. She had fucked almost every guy in every fraternity on campus, and had even eaten the pussies of dozens of sorority girls. She was amused by knowing she had done more sorority girls than any of the frat guys that had to pay for pizza in order to fuck her. Kelley realized that she was intimately familiar with more cocks, more balls, and more cunts on her campus than anyone, and that her tight brown asshole, her ever-wet pink pussy, and her talented cream-filled mouth were a more popular place to attend than most sporting events on campus. Even the football team loved using her mouth, and the coach himself often ordered a double salami from her after weekend home games. There were now enough professors and school administrators that had penetrated her private parts for their own carnal pleasure that she had no concern about being kicked out of school, and her discrete in-class pussy peep shows seemed to guarantee her good grades in most classes. She was now the well-known, and well-used campus whore, the undignified, inglorious, infamous, and the legendary Red Box Pizza Slut.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing work!

Love the premise and descriptions! I hope to see more similar stories soon! And I think this was properly categorized as well...

Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1000 guys?

Gross, way to spread the hiv around campus. Wrong category as well. There isnt even reluctance here in anything more than the smallest amount. Take this shit to fetish.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Unexpected Gangbang Two college girls end up in a reluctant gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories