Red Bull for the Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Unfulfilled wife needs bull for her voluminous cum needs.
1.2k words
3.14
54.8k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going off the pill," the woman told her husband as they sat down for breakfast. She was in her early 20s with good sized breasts that she never felt comfortable showing off and a nice round ass that she couldn't hide.

"Why?" screeched her husband, who was lucky to have married her. He was almost the same age but you'd never guess it by looking at him. He was stooped over from a combination of genetics and bad posture. His desk job paid well enough, but sitting all day had given him a huge bowling-ball stomach that made him look like he was 9 months pregnant. To make matters worse he had extremely thin arms and legs. He prided himself that he wore the same pant size as he did in college, never thinking it mattered that his gut hung over his waist. With his huge stomach he couldn't see his own penis when he pissed.

"I don't like the way it makes me feel," she said. "It messes with my hormones too much."

"Then what are we going to use for birth control?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said angrily. "I don't want to think about it right now. But we'll just have to be careful from now on."

"Careful?"

"Yeah, you can't cum inside me anymore," she said before adding. "It would probably be safer if you just don't cum on me anymore either."

"So then I guess I can look forward to a lot of blowjobs then?" he whispered in her ear.

"Sure," she said before getting up to get the remote control for the TV.

That night she ended up pushing him off her as she could tell he was getting closer to cumming in her mouth. "What in the..?" he said confused, looking down at his hard 5″ dick that curved to the left.

"Sorry, I just... I can't be around cum. It freaks me out. I'm not on anything anymore and I'm just paranoid."

"Can you at least help finish off?" he said pointing at his slowly drooping dick.

She reached out her hand, grazed it with the tips of her fingers before pulling back. "Sorry, I'm just worried I'll get some cum on my fingers and then touch myself later."

"So, what?" he said. "I don't get to cum tonight?"

"No," she said after considering things for a while. "No, you don't. You don't get to cum until I say you can. Understand?"

"I guess," he said as he pushed his dick back into his pants.

A month later she still hadn't let him cum. She enjoyed this game too much to ruin the fun yet. Naked on the bed, she was slowly fingering her clit with one hand and massaging her breast with the other. "Get over here and let me see that dick!" she yelled at her husband. He quickly undressed himself and crawled onto the bed, his dick already hard. "Now I want you to sit there and watch me, but you're not allowed to touch yourself!"

"Well, can I touch you?" he asked.

"No!" she yelled. "I said you are to just sit there and watch." She moved her hand from her breast to the remote for the TV in their bedroom. She turned on the TV and a few buttons later a video started. Recently she had stumbled across a fetish called bukkake that turned her on even though she was too embarrassed to admit it to anyone. The video started and both her and her husband looked to the TV. She put down the remote and began massaging her breast again. She felt herself with her fingers and couldn't believe how wet she was already. She rubbed her clit a little bit quicker and looked up to the TV and watched as a woman laid down on a small cot completely naked in the middle of a good sized room. The woman was getting herself off as the camera panned back to show a row of men lined up near the wall, all of the men working their hard cocks in their hands. The woman on the cot nodded her head without getting up, and the men walked out and surrounded her from all sides, still working their cocks off.

She looked from cock to cock and compared sizes and wondered how much cum she'd get from each one. One man felt he was about to cum and moved his way to hover directly over her face. Furiously pumping his cock, he blew a huge load all over her face. She had her mouth open and stuck her tongue out, but only managed to catch a little bit, the majority running down from above her eye and her cheek. The first man was barely done squeezing out the last few drops of cum when a second man on the other side of her face unloaded his load on her face, this time pouring out cum in what appeared to be a continuous thick stream. The first man moved out of the way as two other men hovered their cocks over her face. This went on and on for the next 15 minutes of the video as each of the thirty or so guys worked his cock until he was ready explode all over her face. By the end, the woman's face and neck and breasts were almost completely covered in cum. The woman's hands remained on her wet pussy, furiously getting herself off, occasionally moving a hand up to wipe cum out of her eyes.

"Fuck!" the wife blurted out, pointing up at the screen. "That's what I want! I want to be covered in cum like a whore!" She pulled her hand back down to her pussy and worked her clit harder. "Oh my god I love cum!" She looked at her husband, staring at her, not daring to touch his hard dick. "Aw, I bet it hurts you to see your wife turned into such a cumslut and you're not even allowed to get your dick off. Does that hurt?"

"Yes," he said meekly, a combination of excitement and shame washing over him.

She leaned back into the pillow, closed her eyes and started licking her lips, imagining all those different cocks hovering over her face, pouring more and more cum all over her and into her mouth. Her tongue flicked in the air and she thought she could almost taste the cum in her mouth. Her fingers moved in a blur over her pussy as she worked her clit. As she felt the first wave of the orgasm hit, she pinched her nipple with her other hand and imagined one of the many men above her nibbling on her breast as others continued blowing huge loads of cum across her face and neck. The sharp pain was enough to push her up the second wave of the orgasm. Her eyes burst open and she felt her hips start shaking. Staring at the video still playing out on the TV, she continued to work her clit, wet with her pussy juice, and ride wave after wave as she came harder than she had expected.

"I'm done," she said, exhausted from cumming so hard. "Go! Go get dressed!" She waved her husband away.

"I miss having real cum," she thought as she turned the TV off. "I miss cock! But I'm too horny to be satisfied with my husbands little gherkin. I want a nice big cock. Hell, I deserve it!" Still naked, she leans over to the nightstand and grabs her phone. "I wonder if I still have the phone number for that Bull..."