Red Carpet Surprise

Story Info
Actress bares it all on the red carpet.
13.6k words
4.72
54.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Jim," she said, glancing down at her cell phone. "But it's Marcus and I've got to take his call. He might be calling to let me know if I got the part."

Her patient husband sighed. Here they were out for a lovely dinner at one of the most exclusive L.A. restaurants, and once again a beautiful evening was going to be ruined. Jim had decided to make tonight's meal something special, hoping to take Erin's mind off of the audition. But this was a cycle that he knew only too well, and he feared that tonight would be like so many others, with his wife in tears over another lost part.

The crazy thing was that Erin West was a stunningly attractive 35-year old, who in any other part of the country and in any other profession would easily outshine every other woman in the room. But in Hollywood she was one of hundreds of actresses who had had a brief taste of success in her late teens but for the last ten years had been unable to land any role beyond some modeling jobs and a few commercials. And even her last screen credits had been for very minor roles in small budget movies that went direct to video. All of this was a far cry from the start of her career more than twenty years earlier. At thirteen, Erin had landed a notable role in a soap opera, and followed that up five years later as a supporting character in a TV sitcom that wasn't quite successful enough to make it to syndication. And after that, essentially nothing.

Still, looking across the table at Erin, Jim couldn't help but feel she was the most desirable woman in the room. She was wearing a clingy, semi-transparent red top that neatly matched her hair color while emphasizing her voluptuous D cups, with the lacy fringes of her red bra just showing above the scoop neck. Smart stylish black pants clung to her waist and butt while flaring out just a little to give a look of elegance suitable for the fancy restaurant. And the 3-inch heels only served to accentuate her 5 foot 9 inch frame and 135-pound hourglass figure. "What other woman," Jim thought to himself, "can have near perfect 36-25-36 measurements and still wake up every morning fretting about her appearance?" But that was Hollywood for you, and he only wished that Erin could be more content with the wonderful life they had together.

Jim's career in real estate provided more than enough income to meet their needs, and his knowledge of the market combined with the growing property values in southern California and some shrewd investments over the last ten years meant that they were set for life. Anything they wanted he could provide - everything except the opportunity for her to once again be a star.

Erin stepped away from the table and out into a small hallway. Jim could see her listening intensely to the phone, and then her shoulders sagging, her hand with the phone dropping to her side, and a quick wipe of her eyes as she returned to the table.

"Bad news," she began as she sat back down at the table. "It went to somebody else."

"Oh baby," Jim responded, sympathetically reaching across the table to take her hand. "I'm so sorry. I know this one meant a lot to you." A year or two ago he would have added, "There will be other chances," but his innate honesty and openness prevented him from saying something he didn't believe.

"I so wanted this part, and it was perfect for me. And the audition and the callback went so well."

"What did Marcus tell you?"

"Only that he thought there might have been some hesitation over the terms."

"The terms, baby? I thought you said money wasn't going to be an issue for you on this one."

"It wasn't that, Jim. It was, well you know, just some of the usual stipulations."

Jim was pretty sure he did know, and inwardly smiled. His wife was one of the most incredibly sexy women he had ever known, and in their intimate moments she could be uninhibited, and playful. And in many of her modeling assignments, she projected an aura of smoldering sensuality even while keeping her clothes on. But that was the issue - in public and in front of a camera, she insisted on keeping covered. A "no nudity" clause was a standard part of the agreement that Marcus had sent over to the producers after her callback, and it was that stipulation that had led to the choice of another actress.

"So you told them you only use body doubles, is that it?" Jim asked sympathetically.

Erin nodded. "You know, honey, it's just never felt right to me. I guess starting off in this business as a child, I had it drilled into me not to show my boobs." She paused, slowly caressing the back of his hand as he reached towards her. "Besides, I wouldn't want to do that to you. I'd feel like I was cheating or something."

Jim jerked his head imperceptibly at this; he had never heard her verbalize that before, and suddenly things clicked into place. How could he not have realized that; she was doing this for him.

"Erin, I wish you had said that sooner. That is so sweet but it's just not how I feel about you. When you're acting or doing a modeling assignment, I'm incredibly proud of you. Why even here in the restaurant, I'm actually flattered when other guys check you out. I don't blame other men for looking at you. In fact, I hope this doesn't sound too creepy, but I actually like it."

He could see a tear welling up in the corner of her eye, so he pulled his hands away and reached for the bottle of wine sitting on the table. "Here, let me refill your glass." Then, raising his glass, he proposed, "A toast, to the most beautiful, sexy woman I know."

As they sipped, Jim carefully steered the conversation onto other topics, hoping that Erin's obvious disappointment would fade. After ten or fifteen minutes, and another glass and a half of wine, Erin abruptly responded to his question about her plans for next week when he was going to be out of town with a complete non sequitur.

"So did you really mean what you said?" she asked with her head tilted down slightly, her eyes peering up through a lock of her hair that had slipped across her brow.

Jim knew what that look meant when they were in the privacy of their home, and he instinctively felt his cock throb in response to her smoldering look. But here in a restaurant, he wasn't sure how to interpret it. In fact, he wasn't even sure what she was talking about.

"Well, you have me there babe. I usually mean everything I say, but just what are you referring to?" he replied with a slightly bemused look on his face.

"Did you mean what you said about liking it when other guys look at me..." She hesitated, then seeing Jim smile and nod in agreement, she continued, "I mean even if I was naked."

Now his cock really did start to respond, pressing more tightly against his pants. He took a deep breath, carefully considering his words. "Especially if you were naked," he responded. He could see that his answer had shocked and surprised her, but he had the good sense to just keep quiet and let her process it in silence.

After a suitable pause, he went on. "Erin, you have to know that I am 100% faithful to you, always have been and always will be. And I hope you'll always feel that way about me." He could see her nodding in agreement. "But I've always known two things about you - you're an incredibly talented actress and you have one helluva body. Why would I ever ask you to hide that from other people?"

She looked straight at him - almost through him, Jim thought - and quietly said, "I had no idea."

He could almost see her inner thoughts, the gears moving and things falling into place. He smiled as an idea sprung to mind. Acting more on instinct than logic, he leaned over and whispered to her.

"I'll prove it to you. Right now." He could see a look of hesitation in Erin's eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, baby," she answered immediately.

"Good, then here's what I'd like you to do. Go to the ladies room, and while you're there, slip off that sexy bra you're wearing and come back to the table. I'll order dessert and coffee for us while you're there."

It took Erin a few moments to remember the top she had chosen to wear that evening, but as soon as she did, she began to protest. "I can't do that with this top, Jim. It's almost see-thru."

"Is it?" he asked naively. "I hadn't noticed. "In that case, it would be terrible. Our waiter is going to see your breasts and probably some of the other diners as you walk back to the table. Oh, and then when we have to leave the restaurant we'll probably walk by some people. And there's going to be the valet who parks the car. Whatever was I thinking of?"

And he just grinned like a little boy. "Why don't you take another sip of your wine and head off to the powder room?' And with that, he carefully adjusted the napkin on his lap to hide the rather obvious bulge in his pants.

His plan had succeeded; he had struck just the right tone and Erin giggled as she answered, "What a naughty boy! But I guess I have no choice." And with that she gulped half a glass of wine, stood up and walked toward the restrooms.

As soon as she left, he signaled the waiter to order dessert and cappuccinos, and asked if the waiter could convey a request to the maitre de. Knowing that paparazzi sometimes were waiting outside the restaurant to get some candid shots of the many celebrities who frequently dined there, he slipped a fifty dollar bill to the server and suggested that if a photographer could be waiting outside in fifteen or twenty minutes, there would be another $50 waiting for the man at the door.

Jim nervously fidgeted with his wine glass, not wanting to be continuously checking over his shoulder in the direction of the restrooms. Suddenly, without warning, Erin appeared in front of him.

"My god, babe, you look amazing," was all he could get out as his cock sprang to full mast. Her red top turned out to be almost completely transparent - the fabric was stretched tight across her breasts, with her half-dollar size areolas completely visible through the top. The generous curves and protruding nipples made it seem like she had practically nothing covering her at all.

"I almost chickened out," Erin responded breathless. "I mean, you can see everything."

"I know," said Jim. "Are you as excited by this as I am?" he asked.

"I thought I would die. As soon as I came out of the ladies room, I almost ran into a busboy. I swear he just about dropped his tray. He just kept staring...," she paused.

"And?" Jim prompted her to continue.

"And I loved it," she admitted with a blush. "I only wish you had been there to see."

"Well, I am here now. And I can see," he responded with a huge grin spreading across his face.

"Think you're so smart, eh? Well, it's my turn to see as well." Erin could see that her comment puzzled him. "I'm just going to stand here until you get up and pull out my seat for me."

She was forcing him to stand up! He quickly tried to adjust his pants but realized it was hopeless. Keeping his back to as many of the other diners as possible, he got up and quickly moved to directly behind her chair, pulling it out and allowing her to be seated.

"Now Jim-boy, how about a nice slow walk back to your chair."

"This is going to be fun," he thought to himself as he reseated himself and carefully draped the napkin across his lap. Then, speaking out loud, he simply said, "Touché!"

The waiter returned with their desserts and coffee and managed to avoid any overt staring at Erin. Jim could tell by the way she occasionally glanced over her shoulder that she was nervous and self-conscious. She barely touched her dessert and ignored the cappuccino and instead seemed committed to finishing the bottle of wine on her own. Whether it was the drink or her heightened nerves, but Jim thought her skin glowed and he could sense a type of animal heat in her.

With the bill discreetly paid and a few more whispered words to the waiter, Jim turned to his stunning wife and asked in a solemn, measured voice, "Are you ready?" Both knew that this was not a simple polite question but rather the last chance for her to change her mind about what would be a long walk past dozens of diners including several tables of people that both she and Jim knew casually. It was also mean the usual exchange of pleasantries with the maitre de and doorman as well as they waited for their car.

Erin nodded silently, and Jim stood up to pull her chair out, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I am so proud of you babe. I'm the luckiest guy in town." With those words of encouragement, she rose and confidently stepped forward with Jim following one step behind.

He could see the reactions of various people, some trying to glance surreptitiously while others brazenly stared and followed her with their eyes. They stopped at one table to exchange quick hello's with a group they knew. One of the party, an actor that Erin had worked with years ago on a TV pilot that never got picked up, smiled warmly at her and said with particular emphasis, "Good to see you, Erin. You look radiant tonight."

"Why thanks, Matt," she replied with a smile, as a few other pleasantries were exchanged and they then continued their march to the door. Stopping to say good night to the doorman, Jim consciously took hold of his wife's hand, knowing what her reaction might be in the next few seconds.

As they stepped out of the door, two photographers appeared seemingly out of nowhere and began snapping pictures. With the first flash of their cameras, Erin instinctively went to raise her hands to cover her chest but Jim's tight grip kept one hand at her side as he whispered in her ear, "Smile for the nice men."

She turned on him with a look that Jim couldn't quite decipher; was it "I'm going to kill you when we get home," or was it "oh, so this is what you want?" Maybe it was both. But it was clear to him that some boundary had been crossed or some barrier broken, and he had a feeling that there might be no going back.

She turned on her best smile, glancing first at one camera then the other. Rather than hurry back inside or run frantically to the car, she posed for the prying lensman, one hip forward and turning her head quickly as her long red hair seemed to float in the light evening breeze. The weather had turned unseasonably cold earlier in the week, and the cool evening temperatures were having a noticeable effect on her nipples. Plainly visible by the dimmed lighting inside the restaurant, she could only imagine how they would show up under the flash of the photographer's camera. With a bit of a start, she realized she was actually hoping that she would see the resulting pictures, and in that moment, decided that it wouldn't necessarily be such a bad thing if other people saw them too.

All of these thoughts raced through her mind as Jim led her slowly toward their car and the parking attendant who stood waiting with their keys in outstretched hands. Rather than move immediately around to the passenger side of the car, she decided to stay with Jim on the sidewalk as he retrieved the keys and tipped the boy. He was a pimply faced kid, probably barely eighteen, and she couldn't resist pressing herself next to Jim so he was forced to look directly at her while talking with Jim.

"It's a cold night to be working out here," she said sympathetically, and watching with amusement as the attendant tried to make a coherent response. "Um, yes ma'am, it is, I mean it's not too bad. I mean I hope it's not too cold for you."

She smiled devilishly and responded, "Now why would you say that? Do I look like I'm cold when I've got my wonderful husband to keep me warm?" She could feel Jim gently poking her in the ribs as if to say "give the kid a break." But she continued to tease him for another minute, figuring she was giving him a good story to tell his friends later that night.

"Time for us to go now, honey," Jim finally said, breaking off the conversation and walking her around to the passenger door. As they got in and sped off down the road, Erin's hand reached across the console and came to rest on his thigh.

"I see now, that was all your big plan, wasn't it mister smartypants?" she teasingly said.

"Well, I wouldn't call it a plan. Let's just some inspired improvisation. You actors should know all about that."

"Either way, I'm not going to let you get away with it," she said as her hand crept slowly up his thigh.

Jim swallowed thickly, and forced his eyes to look straight ahead and focus on the traffic on Sunset Boulevard. "And what are you up to?" he asked sternly.

"I think," Erin replied, "the question is really what are you up for?" With that she tugged at the zipper to his pants and slid her hand inside and gently began stroking his rock-hard cock.

"Oh baby," he moaned, "not here, not now." But in spite of his words of protest, he made no effort to push her hand away.

She continued the gentle intermittent strokes for several blocks, until finally they turned onto one of the roads heading up into the canyon toward their home. "That's better," she giggled, "now we can have a little more privacy" as the car climbed through the quiet streets past well-manicured lawns and up into the hills overlooking the city.

His only defense was to keep looking at the road and try to concentrate on the twisting, narrow streets. He heard her seatbelt unclick, and could see her bending across the console and lowering her head. He could feel the heat of her breath on him, and felt her hand unsnap his pants and skillfully free his swollen member for all restrictions. "Please, just let me get us home safely," he thought as he felt her gentle kisses on the tip of his cock and then felt the delightfully warm, moist sensation of her lips working their way down his shaft.

Mercifully, he saw their street approaching and gave the car some extra gas. They took the turn wide, almost sideswiping a parked car before entering their driveway. He pulled up outside their garage, not bothering to search for the door opener. The motion detector on the outside light kicked in, and an overhead spotlight on the front of the garage shown down on them as if deliberately aimed at the action now taking place in the driver's seat.

Jim had always been amazed by Erin's ability to suppress her gag reflex and tonight was no exception. Now that they had safely reached home, she moved her mouth rapidly up and down his fully erect cock. He could feel her lips against the base of his shaft, warm saliva dripping down his balls, and in the very next second, he was treated to the exquisite sensation of her tongue teasing him at the rim of his cock head. His moans grew louder and he instinctively thrust his hips up to match each downward movement of her mouth.

He held back for as long as he could, but the sounds of his own labored breathing mixed with her gasping sounds as she almost literally gagged on his cock soon became more than he could bear. The sensation of his dick buried deep in her mouth sent him over the edge, shooting threads of cum against the roof of her mouth and then onto her tongue and lips, as she expertly swallowed his first load and continued sucking as each subsequent thrust forward delivered another stream of milky white sperm into her greedy mouth.

Then, in what was almost a ritualistic finish to her blowjobs, she held his cock in her fingers as she slowly looked up at him, allowing just the slightest trace of cum to seep out of her mouth and across her chin. Then using her finger to wipe her chin, she slowly sucked her finger dry, determined to swallow every last bit of his man juice.

Jim literally couldn't move for five minutes, and Erin was content to snuggle close, her head pressed against his chest while her fingers continued to gently tease his now flaccid cock. Finally, his pants back in place and zippered up, they emerged from the car. The floodlight, which had gone off as they rested quietly in the car, came back on. In the bright light, they could both now plainly see that a considerable amount of cum had somehow escaped from Erin's greedy mouth and criss-crossed her breasts, leaving unmistakable stains on her see-through top.