Red Doors

Story Info
Sexual Therapist uses herself for the therapy.
2.7k words
4.24
45.8k
5

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

I should introduce myself my name is Abigail. Being in med school is trying to say the least. Even having finances creep in there at times it was a juggling act. So when I heard from my mentor I was excited. He seemed to have something to offer me. A position was his exact words. That was titillating to my curious side of me.

As I walked into the restaurant I saw him waving at me from the table by the big windows. I always enjoyed his tutoring me. His demeanor was laid back and in complete charge. We chatted over dinner, during the meal we talked about med school. He was frustrating never could read him. So when he invited me to join him I was curious in what?

"Abigail I want you to help me. It will be your decision completely of course." Thomas casually spoke. His big shoulders were so sexy. "You will make a decision hopefully tonight about joining me in my practice." His voice was noncommittal.

I had heard he had opened up a practice that was the soaring in being an established Sexual therapy. It was a five week commitment by the couples. They couldn't live in the same state as where we were. His practice was solid it was the epitome of Sexual therapy. A leading established practice. Solid booked for as far as a year.

I was sitting there wanting to ask questions. My voice seemed to evaporate by the excitement I was feeling.

"Thomas how would I join into your practice? I know your practice is world wide known. So how would I be of any assistance?" I hated sounding like a star struck amateur. I laid my wine glass down clearing my throat.

"I am needing an assistant. Will you sit in on a session a five week session? While you sit you may be active as you like. The couple coming in will be a very interesting case study. Please accept this offer. You will be paid very well for this five week case study." Thomas cleared his throat looking me into my eyes.

I was sitting there being offered more money than I had ever made. Offering to be in a session for the full five week time frame. Yet I felt something that I hadn't felt before. An excitement that had me intoxicated.

"Yes. Thomas I will be honored to be sitting in your next session." I hoped my voice didn't betray my anxiety.

**********************************

How long ago was that it had to be almost two months? The time with Thomas was exhilarating. I was standing in a dressing room adjacent to the bedroom. I was looking at my lingerie it had to be picture perfect. I was breathless awaiting the evening before me.

"You look lovely Abigail." Thomas spoke startling me.

I slipped the robe onto my shoulders covering my almost nakedness. Flipped my hair back and away from my face.

"Thomas I didn't know you were still here." I said with a calm I didn't feel.

"Abigail I will be here all night. I will be waiting though in my inner office. Once again you look beautiful." Thomas said as he walked towards the back of the building.

He had given me free reign to decorate the bed room. Where tonight would be the last session for this couple. I felt that stirring deep inside again, I smiled because I enjoyed it.

The room was spaciously decorated. It was an exact copy of my own room. In the center of the room sitting high was a four poster bed with canopy. The posts were covered in white over white gossamer panels. In the canopy were select lights buried in satin rose colored flowers.

Around the room were floor length mirrors. Sitting upon white thick carpeting were stands that were topped with bowls of water. Floating gardenia's nestled in with floating candles.

This room was a seduction in progress. There wasn't anything left to fate. It was the most sensuous seductive room. It was mine. The final touch was one of my own intriguing ideas. I had double French doors painted red. Hence the "Red Doors".

************************

Nathan and Julia 1029-51

Their first session was mine also. Looking at the papers prior to their arriving it left so much unsaid. They were married of course that was a condition that had to be met.

She was 5'8" striking red hair green eyes. She was a beautiful woman. Active in volunteering for three very worth while organizations. A CEO of a large company all though it said she had recently came back after a leave of absence. Mother of three children all tested genius levels. Scanning down I saw that they were in middle schools.

He was 6'5" snow white hair ice blue eyes. A man with distinction. His history was a little sketchy. Yet he had been on two boards of national banks. The CEO of two conglomerates.

Together this couple was perfect. Nothing looked at all wrong with their life other than they were here for sex therapy. I was excited about this more than Thomas would ever know.

*********************

"Good afternoon Nathan and Julia I am glad you were able to come. This is Abigail she will be with us these next five weeks." Thomas spoke with a casual air about him.

"Well, thank you for accepting us. We are both so nervous being here." Nathan spoke with an air of familiarity. He helped Julia into a chair before he even sat down. "We have wanted to be here sooner. Something came up though. I mean we spoke about that, Dr. Williams." He added the last before he took Julia's hand.

Julia was wearing crisp ironed jeans. Tied a sweater around her shoulders, had on sandals she looked to be a model. Her gaze wasn't as penetrating as Nathan's.

"Yes, we did Nathan we are here now. May we get you something to drink?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing for us Dr. Williams we want to get started." Julia was in a hurry it seemed.

"We are here I am sure you haven't had this problem in your practice. We have a personal problem. It's a little embarrassing yet its starting to hurt us." Julia stopped speaking. Instantly Nathan took over.

"Let me confide something to you. My wife Julia is a saint she literally has raised our children these past eight years. I know you must think I worked around the clock. I wasn't, I haven't worked in almost nine years. I have been incarcerated. I have been out six months." His voice trailed off.

I looked towards Thomas he sat there as though it had been common knowledge.

"Nathan served his full eight years with dignity. I never once thought of leaving him. I raised our children with his input every step of the way. When he got out we picked up where we left off. Our families our closet friends never distinguished how he had lived those eight years." She lowered her voice. "Our problem is that he won't make any sounds during sex. Not one moan. Not one word its becoming between us now." Her voice stopped as she smiled towards Nathan.

"Julia thinks because I don't shout from the roof top I am not being aroused. That I am not being fulfilled she can't seem to accept the fact I am not comfortable with shouting orgasms." His voice was one of rejection.

I was sitting there hoping that I didn't have a look of astonishment on my face. This couple was the couple next door or were they? True to form Thomas sat there unflustered.

"Why can't you make a sound, Nathan? Just a sound to let me know you are there with me in the bed? Not a loud shouting sound but at least a whimper, Nathan!" She raised her voice in anger. Yet she squeezed his hand tight.

************************************

Tonight was the culmination of five incredibly hard weeks of therapy for them. I was filled with excited anticipation. Everything must be picture perfect for Nathan tonight.

I stepped into the room looked around seen that everything was as it supposed to be. Candles lit, mirrors were angled soft lighting. The music was something I left to the individual. My heart was pounding yet I was calm almost tranquil.

I could hear the low humming of voices so I knew they had arrived. Thomas would be making sure their expectations were in tuned to what would happen this evening. Julia opted to sit in the ante room being able to hear and see everything.

I walked out to where Nathan was standing, spoke a few words to Julia then we moved towards the red doors.

Nathan walked beside me with a grace of a lion. His handsome face was a mask I didn't have an idea of where his mind was. His cologne was filled with passionate under tones. Not quite sure what it was but I loved the scent he was already emitting some musky over tones.

Reaching the doors I opened the double doors, to his audible gasp. I stepped into the room turning a little so I could see his reaction. He walked into the room turned around walked back to me pulling me to his body.

His lips were so firm yet giving. His lips were demanding mine to respond. His tongue danced upon my lips parting them slightly. I was swaying from the determination his lips were placing upon mine. I couldn't feel anything but intoxication it was coursing through my blood.

Releasing me I swayed ever so slightly, his arms balanced me again. Taking my hands he walked to the mirror stepping behind me he slowly slipped my robe down off my shoulder.

"Nathan what you do to me." I whispered. Knowing something wasn't happening the way it should.

His smile spread across that handsome face, his eyes zeroed into mine looking into the mirror. His fingers were playfully touching the satin and lace trim on my corset. He lowered his lips so they graced my neck. I moaned from the ecstasy he had given me. I was standing in front of this man. With nothing but my corset my thigh high black laced stockings. I had trimmed my pubic hair into a heart shape.

His fingers playfully played upon my heaving breasts. My mind was trying to make a coherent thought. As one formulated his fingers managed to untie the lace on my corset. His fingers pulled upon my nipples. Making me moan for more from this man. I couldn't look away from his eyes they were boring into my soul.

He unclasped my long hair allowing it to fall upon my shoulders. His lips were starting to move down my neck. His eyes were penetrating into mine. I had to lean back onto him. His fingers were pulling on my swollen nipples, rolling them in his fingers.

"Nathan oh this isn't going so so so... I mean... Nathan I am here to help you..." I stammered out losing my voice as he turned me around and sucked upon my breasts.

His head was moving around their fullness he was expertly doing erotic breast play. His fingers were manipulating my nipples so much that I felt the first orgasm bounding thru me. His body was making me sooo aroused. I was like putty in his hands.

"Nathan I am here for you tonight." I screamed out as my orgasm ripped out of me.

His reaction was to lower his mouth to my navel which I didn't even realize just how sexy that could be. I was failing I knew I was his night wasn't making a whole lot of sense to me.

He stood up lifted me up off the floor laying me onto the bed. I smiled at him he undressed with little motion. I looked upon his body I was so shocked by his physique. He definitely was in control of his muscular body. As he slipped his silk boxers off I saw a cock that well over twelve inches long. I was almost ready to scream out, but he leaned me back. Opening my thighs with his shoulders he had me spread wide. I was looking upon his full head of hair. It didn't last I was rolling all over the bed from his tongue.

"Nathannnnn I.....i....Pleasee Now moreeeeeeeee." I stuttered.

Making my belly bounce from the tension he had on my clit as he pulled it out to tap it back before swallowing it down. I wasn't aware that at this point he hadn't spoken. I tried to make him speak he only renewed what he was doing. I was grabbing his hair pressing him into my pussy.

"Nathann pleaeeseeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeee nmmmmowwwwwwwww." I screamed. My toes were curled so tightly that the fact I had a spasm in my foot didn't register.

"Please stop this pleaseeee stopppp....Ohhhh noo don't you stopppppp notttttt yet..

I was breathing deep into my lungs not getting air to escape. His body was on mine but I wanted him. I wanted him down my throat and I wanted it nasty. I had to get him to turn over a little. As I had thought that Nathan got upon his elbows I got the chance. I managed to mount him.

His face was smiling that smile that a man is letting a woman try to get the upper hand in the bedroom. I recognized that look and I knew then I wasn't going to fuck this man. No, I was going to suck him dry. I slipped down with my face even with this enormous engorged head. I was able to see his eyes I grinned while he looked on. My lips were open but they had to open wider this man's cock was huge.

I licked it with my tongue, his head stopped bouncing as he eyed me. His eyes were staring into mine. I looked at his lips and licked mine again. His eyes were narrowing but he set quiet. I pulled his cock up away from his stomach with my lips. Looking into his eyes I started to lower my face down on his fat cock.

His eyes were still staring me down. I wasn't going to stop. We were at a stalemate. He wouldn't lay his head back, I wouldn't let him slip out of my mouth. I pulled his cock a little further down. I felt the first tremors on his legs. He was gearing up for a sexual orgasm.

Sucking him further down he was focusing now on the sensation. He didn't give me an ounce of encouragement but I felt his body responding. I slipped him down to the point of my soft palate before he could focus upon how deep he had slid down.

Fixing myself upon my knees I swallowed him whole. My nose was pressing upon his pubic bone. He started shaking from the sheer sensuality of being swallowed whole. I swallowed again his cock got stroked his hands grabbed the sheets as his heels pressed down upon the mattress. I was making him lose it he was going to have to scream out or burst.

His hands gathered the sheets pulling them off the corners. His head was thrown back his thighs were like marble. I took my nails allowing them to gracefully make marks down his thighs.

As I was sure he was going to be mute while I sucked him dry. His body shook his heels were digging deep.

"Ohhhh fcuuuukkkkkkk Abiagaillllllllll wwoooooooowwwwwwww Iiiiiiiiiiiiii..... am Oh Mother Maryyyyyyy.....Iiiii ammmmmmmm goingggggg toooo cummmmmmmm....." His shouts were vibrating off the walls.

" Iiiiiiii xccccccccannnnnnnnnn cccccccccccuuuuuuummmmmmm shoouttttttttingg Jjjjjjuuuuuuuuliaaaaaaaaaaa........." Nathan was screaming his face was running in tears he was shouting..

I was swallowing his cum as he cried out knowing he could. His worst nightmare was over. His being raped in prison for sexual gratification wasn't there any longer. He was shaking..crying.. shoving his cock further down my throat.

The thing that crossed my mind was. I just made love to a man I barely knew. It was intoxicating. I loved it I would have to do this more. Julia was a woman with a man that knew how to make love.

*************************************

The memories came flooding back. Now looking back we heard they were shouting in every state and across the ocean. I was feeling melancholy sitting here so many years had passed.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers