Red Doors Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex therapy in session.
4.7k words
4.33
27k
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

Remembering in the beginning I recalled an exciting overwhelming feeling as each new client came. The money stopped my financial burdens instantly. Having been with Thomas everyday I was enjoying a far wider social life.

Juggling the ER schedule with my Therapy was a tough one. I didn't mention that I was involved in Sex Therapy to any fellow students. Awkward wouldn't be the half of it if they found out my involvement.

The cases never came to fast never seemed to be a lack of them either. Sitting in on the sessions were extremely beneficial for my part of the five week therapy.

I would sit some nights and try to remember my life without this in it. I was always harried, pushed for money, lack of sleep. It was every med student's night mare. I didn't have to get moon lighting jobs any longer, I was financially stable.

I was working with a master on Sexual Therapy. Any new innovative therapy was generally coming from his practice. Thomas never spoke about the sexual side of mine. I assumed he didn't care actually. His sessions were exhilarating each case history was spell binding.

I was laying back in the bath tub awaiting for the new client to come in. I enjoyed the whole process from session one to the nights like tonight. Being with Robert tonight would be an exciting challenge.

My mind started to drift when I heard a knocking on the door. I was covered completely with soap suds.

"Yes," I hollered out.

"It's Thomas, Abigail are you decent?" He sounded a little perplexed.

I looked around saw that I was completely covered before I answered him back.

"Yes, Yes, Thomas I am covered. You may come in." I said with a little alarm in my voice.

The door opened gingerly but he stepped in stood by the door. I could see he was distressed which threw me. Thomas never looked anything but calm. Tonight he was pale.

"I just heard that our session tonight was canceled. There was an automobile accident involving Robert. Sherry called from the hospital she thinks he will be released tomorrow morning." Thomas spoke quietly.

I noted he was uncomfortable being in the bath as I was naked. Or perhaps I wanted him nervous. I looked upon his face seeing the gentleness he possessed I could tell their accident was throwing him off tonight.

"Well, Thomas tomorrow will be fine they are in good hands. I think Martin is on call so they will be getting superb care. Thank you for letting me know, though."

I said with compassion.

He didn't make a move to leave. I sat there covered in bubbles but they were starting to evaporate. He was looking at me, I thought just do it Thomas. Just do it ask me out. Or walk over here and kiss me. Or anything or everything. I had to work hard to try and keep myself sane around him.

I knew he was twenty some years older than I. That didn't matter to me. I knew that he was my professor that also didn't matter to me.

His body was struggling for him to do the right thing. Which for him would be to turn around leave as quietly as possible. Yet, he stood there looking at me with eyes I couldn't read.

"Thomas is there anything else you want to say?" I regretted those words as I heard them leave my mouth.

Thomas didn't need me. I would be a hindrance in his eyes. I would cause way to many headaches for him. I sounded like I expected him to give his undying love to me this very moment.

His hand touched the door knob he turned but then stopped. Looking at me he smiled as he winked at me.

"Abigail you are a dangerous woman. The young man that wins your heart will be forever left off balanced by you. Your beautiful, intelligent, remarkably the best

sex therapist ever was known. I look upon your beauty right now I regret one thing, I regret I am not a man of youth." His voice trailed as he opened the door and left me.

I was sitting there mouth open he just said all these wonderful things then he left. He just left! I was so angry I threw the loofah at the closed door. My mind was reeling so when I heard Thomas laugh I was caught off balanced.

"Don't throw wet loofahs at wooden doors, they make such messes." His voice broke out laughing.

I was so enraged I could just spit. Then I looked at the water running down the door and I had to laugh. Thomas was a challenge in many ways. Hearing the nice things he said gave me a little encouragement.

"Don't worry Thomas I will clean it up. Oh and by the way thank you for noticing me." I laughed harder.

His office light was on when I had left the bath. I thought I should just knock then walk in there and drop my robe. Make him see my nudity maybe he would become inflamed by the sight. I did walk past his door but quietly walked on.

I was almost ready to leave when the electricity flickered. The lights were off but the generator didn't kick in. I knew I had a flashlight some where on my desk. I was scrounging around for it when a beam of light kissed my shoulder ever so lightly.

"Lights out." Thomas said with authority. His large frame filled the door way.

"Yes, I can see that Thomas." I teased him. 'Perhaps they will come on right away." I whispered.

"No, I don't think so the whole city is down. It's much to dangerous to leave here to try to drive Abigail." He spoke calmly.

We stood close to one another neither of us speaking. I was sure he could hear my heart beat. I could have reached out and touched his face so easily. His cologne was intoxicating. If he would only lean a little towards me we could kiss a kiss of innocence.

I was standing there wanting that kiss. Not knowing how to get it though. As I felt his body move I thought he is going to kiss me. I was so excited I closed my eyes waiting for that touch. I could feel his body leaning in I was becoming so light headed. This was it. This was the kiss that would allow us to go on see what could be for us?

All of a sudden I had a bright light blaring into my eyes. I opened them to find Thomas was leaning towards me but he was reaching past me. He was thisclose so I stood there. Waiting for this momentous kiss.

"Abigail your flash light was under the text book. Here I got it for you. Let me turn it on for you." Thomas was spoke.

I was fuming inside a stupid flash light. Well, this was it. No more wanting his kiss no more thinking I wanted him. I was done. I was so done with him that I took the flash light and turned on my heel left the room.

***************

Many years past that out break of chilled passion. Thomas had me he didn't know it, but he had me.

********************

I sat here recalling the cases that I had learned my lessons in life. Some were a mere knot in the tapestry of life. Some were major stitches that touched me so deeply. I know the general consensual outlook on sex therapy was it was a sleazy

profession.

People were living longer which made sexual relationships very basic and important in their daily life. They were having sex later and later in their years.

A marriage was a process of daily giving and taking. Ask each partner and the really good ones would say I give my 110% all the time. Their partners would say the same thing the key word was 'give'.

*******************************

I leaned back into my chair closing my eyes for a moment to regain my strength.

"Abigail are you sleeping?" Thomas spoke softly.

"Hhhhmmmm yes sound asleep, Thomas." I answered with teasing in my voice.

His voice did wonderful things to me. His words could bring me such happiness he was a gentle man. There even times when I could be saddened by his voice.

I should remember reminiscing was dangerous for me. I learned from the master

I absorbed every nuance. Knowing with each couple there was always something to learn to keep.

*************************

Checking the time I realized I had to start getting ready for Robert. He had been cleared from a head concussion we resumed the therapy. Thomas had been withdrawn all day. I had learned to leave him to his thoughts. It seemed to be much more different his demeanor as of late.

*************************

Looking into the full length mirror I was able to see and appreciate my appearance for tonight. I had picked soft tones of pastel colors. The corset was tight enough to take two inches off my stomach. It laid flat upon my lower stomach across my hip bones. Pale pink satin with lace along with satin ties it gave a pure look. My garter was sitting low on my hips it was a pale pink floral design.

Up high on my thighs were lace frilly ruffled stockings pale white. As I slipped my feet into my slippers I looked at the complete picture. I was let me see I was a girlie girl woman in pink.

Braiding my hair I was seeing the total look I was portraying. Feminine softly demure, womanly without aggressive behavior. Turning slowly I was impressed of how this came out.

I went into the bed room for the last minute touches. Making everything picture perfect for tonight.

************************

Robert and Sherry 0314-51

Looking at the folder I was able to see what Robert and Sherry was like.

She read well on paper. Her life seemed to be one big conference. Traveled extensively for business. Was an only child. Married late in life. Three children

all in middle school. Had every degree that was possible. High powered executive

decisions made by her.

So what was missing? She was on the fast track soaring high on business acumen.

He read well too. His life was quite casual against her. He was a free lance writer. Rarely traveled took care of home and children. He had been on the fast track but it looked like he had given it up after the kids were born. He had ten brothers and sisters. Loved family gatherings.

He looked like he had become a house husband. Yet, with Sherry's full support in doing so.

So what was the nucleus of this couples problems? Well due to an auto accident we would get our chance later this afternoon.

*****************************

As they arrived they were walking close but not touching. The door chimes told us they were here with ten minutes to spare. I enjoyed being the one that opened the door. I enjoyed looking at their demeanor as they approached the office.

She was in a three piece gray pin striped suit with two inch heels. Her hair had been cut rather short almost mannish in appearance. No makeup yet quite pretty.

No jewelry but a watch I noted that was a Rolex time piece.

Robert was in a casual suit with a sport shirt no tie. His hair was mussy but then he seemed to be comfortable with dressy casual clothing. He made constant eye contact seemed to enjoy talking.

"Well, Robert I am glad to see you made it out of the hospital in one piece." Thomas spoke as they sat down.

Robert smiled dazzling smile cleared his throat and crossed his legs. He leaned a little forward but kept his legs crossed.

"It was a very nice hospital actually. It was a freakish accident something that I am sure could have been prevented. But here we are." Robert said with a big grin on his face.

Sherry seemed to have little to say about anything. But I knew people seemed to need to gather their thoughts before plunging into therapy. Boy was I wrong.

"Robert wouldn't have been hurt if he could have remembered where he placed the contract for the rental car. His job was to make sure that this was the right car for the right price." Sherry spoke as though she had parted with wisdom.

Robert looked at her smiled uncrossed his legs.

"Once again Sherry I am not the errand boy for you. Nor the keeper of all things

contractual for you." Robert was a little edgy.

Sherry seemed to not notice his demeanor. Then she set there her cell phone rang. Jumping up she answered it with no fan fare or care about the rest of us in the room. She had raised her voice some, hung the phone up looked at us like where were we?

Thomas sat there ever calm exterior kept his fingers clasped waiting for the next person to speak.

"I cannot believe I am going to have to do this from here. My secretary is just a helpless soul without my constant guidance. Nothing gets done without me seeing to it. By the way Robert did you remember to stop the newspaper delivery? God I hope so." Sherry spoke with little care to how she abruptly ended the session.

"Sherry you shouldn't be so rude." Robert sounded exasperated.

Sherry looked up like what did I do that was rude? She had managed to twice make Robert look dumb. Unable to do anything correct.

"Robert don't be so touchy. It's not necessary to get pouty." Sherry casually spoke.

Robert was smiling yet he was upset. His body language was saying he was mad as hell. Thomas was quiet more than usual.

"Dr. William, Sherry is overbearing, demanding she directs everything in our life.

It's blending into our bedroom now. I am here for something you might not be able to fix. I want to be the man in this marriage. Inside of my bedroom I want to be the dominant one." Robert said with force.

Sherry seemed to not notice his change. She fidgeted with her cell phone played with her watch.

"Sherry will you listen?" Robert shouted loudly.

"Robert when you raise your voice I quit listening." Sherry was condescending in her domineering attitude.

"Well, Sherry I want a woman a soft loving women in my bedroom. I want you in one room of our home to be a feminine woman." Robert sounded exasperated.

"Robert we have gone through this how many times? You know my personality its not submissive to any man nor woman." Sherry cleared her throat. Almost yawned she was so clueless.

*****************************

The therapy sessions were enormously trying. They seemed to not be able to connect upon any level. She wanted everything the way she wanted it. He was just asking to have one room where he could be in charge. Listening to her over bearing personality I was amazed at his patience. So they found a compromise she was hesitant but she willingly agreed upon the outcome.

******************************

I was standing there dressed like a feminine woman, all soft sensual delicately.

We had discussed the bedroom as being a place that Sherry would willingly be more subservient. It was a tough compromise she was a tough nut to crack.

Hearing voices I knew they had arrived meaning for me to go out to meet them. Looking at the bedroom, I saw the place was adoringly feminine. Now to get the

evening started. Slipping my robe on I walked out to the foyer.

**********************************

Sherry was looking at her watch as I slipped up behind them. Thomas was speaking to Robert about the evening. Robert looked a little annoyed at Sherry she wasn't noticing. She seemed to be put out by the whole session tonight.

Thomas had asked her not to have her cell phone with her. Sherry looked stricken with fear. Reluctantly she gave it to Thomas.

"Shall we proceed Robert?" I asked quietly.

He turned towards me smiled broadly seemed to be ready to venture into the red doors. I enjoyed the walk to the bedroom. It gave us a little time to speak before the bedroom was entered.

"You look quite ravishing tonight Abigail." Robert was cordial. His manner was relaxed.

"Thank you Robert." I spoke with a calm voice.

I realized that in doing this I really enjoyed it. I was never a big one on dating yet having sex with almost strangers were titillating. I worried I wouldn't be able to be intimate with the patient. I shouldn't have worried, it was intoxicating.

"Please Robert come inside." I spoke as I opened the bedroom.

When the doors opened I heard him whistle low. He stepped inside with caution.

As I closed the doors behind us he walked towards the bed.

"Abigail this is so beautiful I would even say its the most erotic room I have seen in my life. Everything is made for sensual senses to be touched. You know what a man would love." Robert spoke as he was taking off his shirt.

I walked towards him swinging my hips, keeping my eyes locked onto his. He dropped his shirt onto the floor. I stopped walking slowly dropped my robe so he could see my lingerie.

"Oh Abigail what a beautiful sight. You look like an angel. Come to me." He whispered.

I truly felt vulnerable I stepped towards him he sat on the bed just to watch me walk. I could see he was pleased by my lingerie.

"You like Robert? You like the color? The softness? You want me to walk closer so you can feel me?" I whispered deep in my throat. I looked down tilted my head and looked at him with a smile.

"Oh yes very much. I want to touch you Abigail, touch you with passions." Robert leaned back a little as he undid his slacks.

I walked to him but stood just out from his reach. I stopped turned slowly so he could see that I was all soft pink.

"You want to touch me Robert? Let me come closer so you can be able to touch which is yours?" I spoke low.

"Mmmm Abigail you are soo feminine all woman. I am so blown away by this whole

evening." He spoke as he lowered his slacks and I saw he wasn't wearing boxers.

My eyes looked enjoying his physique, he was extremely built. His trim waist his broad shoulder he was handsome. He stood up reached out for me bringing me to him. I got all bashful all of a sudden laid my head upon his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh Abigail that's okay. I just enjoy holding you close, you don't need to be embarrassed." He said as he started to drop his hands onto my ass.

His hands closed upon my ass cheeks massaging them. I was feeling more excited.

"Robert you want me to touch you, now? Like this?" I said lowering my hands down around his waist.

"Let me touch you Robert please? Let me feel your cock let me touch you okay?"

I quietly begged. "I mean Robert you need to tell me how you want me to touch you, okay" I whispered

Robert was enjoying me asking for his directions. His body relaxed yet he was beginning to be aroused deeply. His body was telling me he was becoming the dominant one in this bedroom. I catered to his desires, yet keeping mine alive.

"I want to touch you Robert. Let me show you the way a woman can love her man."

I spoke walking him backwards.

"Mmmmm Abigail be careful you might get fucked." Robert said with determination. "I would love to see how you love your man." His head thrown back

he was smiling.

"Well, may I touch your cock? I want to feel its power its strength its noble head

the ridge is so huge." I didn't dare touch before he allowed me the permission.

His body lowered onto the bed. He kept his eyes open watching me with interest. Making me feel a little shy.

"Yes, please touch me Abigail, touch my cock." He smiled broadly.

My hands reached his cock with the gentleness of a submissive woman. I looked into his eyes smiled with my lips. I was touching his cock with passions he had inflamed in me. The feelings were genuine I was feeling passions in my pussy. His

body was lain out before me.

"I need to touch you Robert, I truly need to touch your cock." I said with hesitation in my voice.

Robert was allowing me to touch him with passions just under the surface. I wanted him to be aware the fact was I wanted him to know he was in charge. It was meant to be that way. I wouldn't do anything without his approval. Besides men love being the dominant person in sexual forays.

"Abigail tell me you want me." His voice was shaking. "Tell me I am the only man you will ever want, need, or love." His voice was raspy.

Robert was pleading with his eyes to be completely wanted with passions. His body was straight out on the bed. I got upon the bed with my eyes looking into his ice blue eyes. I didn't say a word yet laying next to him his body responded.

He kissed me with a butterfly touch upon a rose. His lips were soft yet exploring

mine. His lips brought me into the next level of being sensually stroked. He pulled me to him with a softness, bordering on an urgent need. I was allowing him to be the aggressor, he initiated every single move. His tongue explored my mouth making me whimper into a moan.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers
12