Red Doors Ch. 07

Story Info
Springtime surprises Abigail.
10k words
4.3
11.6k
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

It had only been a few days past the Randy case that I found something had changed with Thomas. His coolness seemed to have disappeared my heart was wanting more. His was causing him some discomfort. We went about the day like always it was the evening that seemed to stretch out long before us.

"Abigail will you come here for a minute?" Thomas asked over the intercom.

It caught me off balance I jumped. Happy I knew he didn't see this. I was trying to calm myself before speaking to Thomas. I had talked to myself on the evenings I was home alone. I was a woman with my life ahead of me I was a woman in love.

"Thomas be right there." I said with a tinge of fear.

I shouldn't have been afraid of Thomas he was the epitome of kindness and goodness. His behavior was non-blemished it was also maddening to be so aroused by this one man.

I walked towards his office with anticipation building. What could he possibly want? Perhaps our new case was confirmed? Perhaps he wanted to make mad passionate love through the night?

Coming to his office I was caught off guard. He wasn't there it was only a minute second that found out where he was.

"Abigail I called you from the kitchen. I saw you walking this way. I sure hope you didn't allow me to scare you again." Thomas laughed out loud.

I was getting used to him coming up to me scaring me I barely jumped. His face was smiling perhaps this was just a social call?

"Thomas you didn't scare me. What's up?" I heard myself say with a lilt in my voice. I didn't feel lilting though.

His body was so close I could have feigned a reason for falling into his arms. Yet, I learned that with Thomas that wasn't practical. He wouldn't respond with any emotions I would hope for.

"Come with me Abigail I want to show you something." Thomas spoke as he walked back towards the kitchen.

Shrugging my shoulders following him I assumed it would be something totally unimportant. Was I in for a surprise?

I turned the corner broke out smiling there sat Randy and Susan holding hands. They were smiling genuine smiles. It was so heart warming. I hurriedly walked towards them Randy met me in the center of the room. "Oh what a great surprise I am so shocked by this." I hollered out before breaking into a good cry.

"We couldn't leave without coming here. After all you saved my life. I got my eyesight back. I couldn't just fly back home." Randy was radiant as he pulled me into him.

If I had time to think I would have remembered this man was inside the Red doors. Nude we both were nude. I stepped back smiling into the most beautiful eyes. I was speechless. Susan stood up came in for another hug.

"I owe something much more than a thank you. You gave me Randy back in more than one way. I just don't know how to tell you thank you?" Susan whispered in my ear.

My heart was beating so rapidly. I broke out into new tears. It was so wonderful in every level. As I was getting control of my tears I felt arms coming around me. I looked at Randy his arms were full with Susan. My thoughts went blank Thomas had put his arms around me.

"Abigail don't cry we just wanted to come by before taking our plane back home." Randy said with care in his voice.

Thomas hugged me tighter my mind was swirling seeing Randy was so elated with his eyesight back. Knowing that Thomas had came around to put his arms around me was blowing my mind. I could barely keep my mind on Randy's elation I was being hugged by Thomas.

After they left I was still in shock for the display of affection. Thomas had hugged me in front of other people. I closed the door behind Randy and Susan turned to see Thomas standing there. ***************************

"Abigail I thought perhaps possibly we could go out tonight? I mean I know it's late for an invitation so I am sorry for that." Thomas spoke with softness in his voice.

I should have played hard to get. I knew the sisterhood was going to be set back with my next sentence. I was standing there amazed with my turn of events.

"Yes, Thomas I would enjoy going out with you. Shall I go home change?" I asked with a little too much excitement.

Thomas' face broke into a wide smile. He walked towards me causing me to almost hyperventilate. This man was causing me to blush without touching me Just walking towards me. There wasn't a bone in my body that didn't seem to shake from his touch. He reached towards me with a softness I melted into his body. The wonders of Thomas had me shaking.

"Abigail I am in awe of you. Everything about you is just so perfect. I have to say that seeing you that night. Well I find myself become weak. The night you were saving Randy's life it was just so phenomenal in more ways than one.' He said with pride in his voice. " Seeing you so focused so completely focused it's caused me to realize just how wonderful you are." He said softy. Then he kissed me.

Feeling his lips press upon mine I was thrown into a panic state. I panicked inside as my mind tried to keep me standing. What if I let him down? What if I disappointed him? How did this happen? Oh my god he saw me naked. Not just naked but on my knees, shaking my ass while it was in the air naked.

My mind was twirling in rapid sequences visions of my nudity were playing inside of my mind. One after another I sequenced the whole event. He was behind me that made me get a sick feeling. I pulled away from him daring not to look into his eyes. I seemed to need to run to the bathroom. As I was running I knew then I wasn't going to make it there.

Changing my route I did make it to the patio. Heaving over the banister was so demeaning. I finally was done I didn't know where I could run to. It was so humiliating that Thomas would change his feelings. He would show me this side of him only after he was privy to my intimate body.

Leaning on the rail I stood there not knowing if I would ever be able to look him in the face again? It was something I found sad.

"Abigail I have never had that affect after kissing a lady before. Perhaps we could discuss what just took place?" He said with tenderness in his voice.

I wanted to tell him yet I knew he wouldn't understand this on any level. I slowly turned around seeing his face with compassion. Thomas handed me a glass of water as I reached out I felt myself soften towards him.

"Well I guess I must have gotten overwhelmed by the sight of Randy being able to see. I was relieving that in my mind eye. Among other things." I said it hesitantly.

"Abigail you're a very strong woman. You have achieved everything you set out to accomplish. I might add with some drama thrown in." He laughed a little nervously.

I looked into his eyes with a new level of passion. I was getting past the thoughts that he was changing. That he wasn't changing because of my nudity showing him during the Code. He actually was very gentle in nature.

"I have to admit though. Seeing you nude with your ass all surrounded in lace it caused my heart to speed up." He laughed harder.

I saw red I was so disgusted with him I turned on my heel storming back into the house. His laughter broke out louder. I was so angry I slammed out of the front door speeding off in my car. Tonight I wasn't certain I was able to remain in the practice.

After a long hot bath drinking some herbal tea I laid back on my bed my mind went back to the night. Seeing Randy without breathing I hurried into the physician mode. Checking his airway making sure he wasn't choking. Hitting that switch-knowing Thomas would come bounding through the doors.

Feeling him run up behind me running around the bed. I was seeing the evening for what it was. Two physicians save a patient. Nothing was sexy nothing was important but to get the patient back to life. Somehow when Susan came in I was covered. In fact when we stood back to allow them space. I slipped on a robe one I hadn't remembered touching.

I had been rash judging Thomas and his motives. He hadn't lurked behind me in fact he was the one that had gotten me covered. Only after Randy was out of danger. I ran off without telling him thank you. I got so embarrassed he probably laughed knowing that I was assuming the worst.

Now what do I do? I don't want more time to separate us. I turned over dialing his phone. It was ringing I would rectify this soon.

You have reached Thomas' private line I am not home now. Please leave a Message I shall return the call as soon as possible.

I must have drifted off with little problem. Hearing the front door chime I was startled but jumped up. I was almost down the hall before realizing I wasn't dressed. I grabbed a robe that was on the doorknob to the bath.

I swung the door open there stood Thomas; he had been there for a little time. The rain soaked him. I opened the door wide enough that he could step in is still on the throw rug.

"Abigail I am so sorry I shouldn't have made some insane comment like that. It was so wrong." Thomas said with his head tilted down.

I lost my anger especially when I realized I wasn't being made fun of. Thomas was so handsome being repentant only made him adorable. His head tilted down brought me in a new rush of devotion.

"Oh Thomas I am sorry for losing my sense of humor. It wasn't malicious it was pretty funny when I thought about it." I spoke softly. I am glad you came over I needed to tell you I was sorry." I smiled as I helped him off with his coat.

We were in the foyer with the door closed behind us. I was so relieved to see he wasn't going to make me come to him. We walked towards the living area his hand brushed mine.

"Abigail I asked you out for a date we can still get some where if you like?" Thomas offered with some tiredness to his voice.

I looked at him his eyes were half way closed so I walked towards the CD's to Find some movie we could watch. I started towards the kitchen as I thought about popcorn.

"Pick out any movie I have I have some new ones out there. I am popping some popcorn for us. The old fashioned way. Feel free to slip off your shoes loosen your tie." I hollered over the noise of the popcorn.

Thomas was humming a song he had a beautiful voice. I could hear his thumbing through the selections. As I brought out two brimming bowls of hot popcorn with real butter he hurriedly came to take one. The aroma was just splendid to the nose. I had made fresh squeezed lemonade I didn't have any liquor on hand.

"This is the greatest popcorn I have ever eaten Abigail. Fresh lemonade your mother brought you up right." Thomas was voicing his impressed feelings.

I smiled at him sat down we sat close enough we could share popcorn. I hadn't looked at the selection he had made. Seeing the credits it surprised me it was an old classic "Harvey" with James Stewart. We sat there laughing all the way through the movie.

"They don't make movies that are classical like this anymore." Thomas said holding back a yawn.

We hadn't noticed that rain had started pouring down. I was surprised it had rained it wasn't calling for it. I stood up to get some more lemonade for Thomas my foot had gone to sleep. It instantly folded under my weight throwing me onto his lap.

Thomas caught me held me close. His eyes were looking into mine I felt like I was spinning out of control. I didn't move his hands were holding to my hip and my shoulder. I wanted to kiss him just innocent's kiss something that I could hold into my heart relives when I was lonely.

"Abigail I want to kiss you. I just want to kiss your perfect mouth, I will understand if you don't want me to. Just tell me no and I will let go and we can forget this ever happened?" Thomas whispered into my ear.

"Thomas I need you to kiss me. I have needed it for a long time actually." I whispered softly.

Thomas brought his face to mine allowing my heart to speed up. His lips were almost touching mine. I was becoming breathless I desired him in so many levels. My lips went up to meet his lips barely touching that was such a beautiful sensation. Overwhelming each other we began to press our lips harder.

RING…ring…. Ring… Wait what was ringing I had turned my phone off before we sat down. Ring … ring… Ring… This was stupid ringing when I am being whisked away by passions. I had to stop that ringing before it bothered Thomas. Lifting my upper body a little I tried to reach the phone. It wasn't in my reach; it was on a wall across the room.

I don't even own a wall phone this was just stupid. Thomas was ignoring the ringing so I returned the kiss. Kissing his lips parting them with my tongue I heard a loud banging sound. I jerked up to see the front window was being knocked on.

I looked closer there was Thomas stranded in the rain.

'Oh no." I groaned.

I had dreamt all this he wasn't here I was dreaming it had to be the herbal tea. It was so real, how do I let myself get into these dreams? ************************************************

I stood up walking towards the door opening it to Thomas he was soaked. His smile was warming.

"I am sorry I was asleep didn't hear you knocking. Please come in Thomas you must be chilled." I said with compassion.

Thomas stepped in trying not to get my floor wet. He removed his coat stomped his feet.

"It's only a little rain Abigail. I worried that you might be upset with me. I got your message it was brief. Oh I almost forgot." His voice was calm.

He twisted around brought inside a bag he had brought. Chinese food hot and spicy from the worlds best kept secret. We enjoyed their food. Seemed to almost crave it when one of us was having a bad day. I took it from his hand we walked towards my kitchen.


Sitting on the chairs we shared our food. It was soothing also healing I was feeling much better.

"Thomas I am sorry for flaring up walking away so childishly I behaved terrible." I said sincerely.

"Abigail I am the one that fueled the fire. I want you to know I respect you above all other women in my life. I know you can flirt with me. I know you might even drop hints on the fact you want more from me. I also know I am aware of the fact that if I see your upper thighs many more times. I am going to explode from to much desires backing up in me." His voice was soft tender warm sounding.

"Abigail I am out on a branch when it comes to you. I mean its wanting you knowing it's not so simple for us." His voice dropped. "Besides you know your naked ass was just so gorgeous I went into such a shock at seeing it. *****************************

Wake up Kansas City its now 7:35 on the Oldies station. If you were to get up at 7:00a. You are now officially late. Weather on the 40. Let's ask the questions we all want answer's too. Call in 1-800-555-TALK! *****************************

I jumped up I had drifted asleep once more. The radio was telling me I was already late. I have to get some sleep and quit this lusting after Thomas. It was Busy when I got to the office. I could hear Thomas as he was recording some needed records. I found the in box and noted there still wasn't a chart for a new patient. That seemed to be odd to me.

"Morning Abigail I am glad you made it in. I had something I wanted to share with you in fact." Thomas said warmly.

He walked into my office sat down across from me with a broad smile on his handsome face. Nothing was mentioned about the night before it was as though nothing was thought wrong.

"Well Thomas please let me in on it?" I said anxiously.

His eyes were smiling. His face was relaxed I wasn't sure what was the big news I was anxious. "I want you to get packed we have had a beautiful cabin by the Lake offered to us. As far as our next case we are taking a month off. Everybody will be given time off. Abigail will you come with me? Actually it's going to be for you about eight days before I can make it there." Thomas said calmly.

My mind was reeling eight days without Thomas. I would be in a place without another soul I would know. Luxury idea I was done with my classes. Eight days of nothing but me, fishing, sunning, cooking. It sounds wonderful.

"Yes I can be ready before noon. Oh Thomas it sounds glorious. Are you sure? It will be so wonderful." I asked breathless. ************************************************

Driving through the countryside it actually was liberating me. The closer I got to the cabin the more my resolve to relax took over. I stopped for a cold drink at the last grocery for the next ten miles. Well that's what the signs said. Seeing the mile markers I was just around the next bend.

I arrived at the setting of the sun. The lights were on making me feel welcomed though. Pulling my car into the carport I turned off the engine. I had counted on more daylight. I had to stop twice for the ladies room after the cold grape soda went straight through me.

So pulling on my straw overnight bag I jumped out of the car. Locked the doors then laughed because I am sure I am alone. Walking towards the front door I was amazed by the beauty. Oh the beauty of the world not the cabin. The cabin was rustic. Placing the key into the lock I fumbled for the hole.

"May I help you unlock the door?" The man was behind me.

He was tall very ruggedly handsome. His eyes were boring into my soul. His walk was self-assured relaxed and very confidant. How this all register in a split second before I screamed whirled around ready for kicking his groin. I was just having the adrenaline rush of the century coursing through my body.

"Don't you ever do that to me! I swear I can kill you in more ways than you could find to protect yourself." I screamed out to him.

His lazy smile was lopped sided but he nodded his head in understanding. We stood there in a stand off. I mean how do you go from threatening to kill a man to inviting him inside? Somehow we seemed to size each other up making calculations that we could do great harm to one another.

"I shouldn't have just walked up to you. Let me make it up to you. My name is Mel I am sort of the caretaker of this place. I suppose you weren't told about me? I am very gentle believe me. I saw the fire shoot from your eyes. Believe me you got my attention." His voice was tender.

For some reason his whole demeanor took me. His body language was telling me I could let myself relax. I wasn't stupid I did keep my stance long after it was useful. He seemed to take me at my word.

Perhaps it was his kiwi accent being in mid America hearing the sexiness of an accent. Well, I placed my body into a more acceptance mode.

"Well, I wasn't sure where you were when I first drove up. You just scared me coming up behind me. Please I could use your help getting this stupid lock unlocked." I said with a hint of helpless tone.

His arm came around me without touching me. Then I laughed thinking I am sure he wouldn't touch me because I showed him my moves. The door jangled slightly then it opened wide. Stepping inside I was just taken in by the whole ambience of the interior.

"Your room is down the hall on the right." He spoke as though he was at home.

"Well, thank you for the help getting in. I arrived later than I had planned so I was thrown by the lack of light. Are you staying close?" I said it before I thought how it came out.

He laughed with a little nod. His arms took my straw bag walking to the back of the cabin. As he disappeared around the wall I finally allowed myself to relax. It was just perfect I thought except the fact I was alone. Well, almost alone when what's his name left.

"I have a place a little further down. You can reach me by the speaker there on the kitchen wall. I sleep light can be here in seconds if needed. I can't hear what you are doing or saying without you pressing down upon the bar there." His voice was melting me.

How did a man with such a sexy sound land up in a place like this? His voice was making me feel safe. Which scared me because he was a complete stranger. Thinking back to horror movies there weren't many with kiwi accents that I could recall.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers