Red Doors Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Abby don't cry." His voice broke. 'I did it Abigail I am a man I got onto this bed by myself!" His tears rolled down his face. " I am a man."

"Of course you are a man a virile man Hunter." I said as I got on all fours wanting him to enter me. His smile was filled with happiness. He had made a break through he had conquered his last obstacle since Iraq.

"Now come here woman I am going to pound it home think you can take it?" He laughed.

Our bodies were machines we acted off the other making our bodies as one. I could hear the slapping of our skin. The wetness making suction noises as we parted. Hearing and smelling the scents of lust we were piston fucking down and dirty raw sex lust filled passions.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh Abbbbyyyyyy it's soooooo Fuckkkkingggggg sexxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Iiii am cuminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg." He screamed.

I felt the hottest splashing sound I had ever heard making me pump back onto him so we were actually stuck together.

"Iiiitssssss sooooooo ohh nowwwwwww Iiiiiiii ammmmmmmmm……" His voice faded.

I felt his body go limp hearing his breathing soften he had traveled into sub space. I thought all of this in the split second before we collapsed on the bed I was floating….

The session was successful his last barrier was crossed when he realized Elizabeth was helping him onto the bed during lust. He felt like a hopeless cripple. He might not have jumped his record jump for distance but he did make the hurtle into their bed was the distance it took for their marriage to survive.

Looking back on the session it was an unequivocal success. To prove it I took the picture of Hunter the II as he was playing in his first birthday cake.

This way of life was just the greatest one I could have ever hoped for.


12