Red Doors Ch. 11

Story Info
Passions igniting in an ice storm.
2.6k words
4.39
10.3k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

Winter set in with a vengeance the city was shut down as Thomas and I was preparing for the next case. Having to stay at the office because of weather conditions we had been together almost twenty-four hours a day. I took the opportunity to get the shawl laid down upon my sofa.

"Abigail are you awake?" Thomas asked quietly.

"What time is it Thomas? It seems to be late the room is dark?" I whispered.

I watched Thomas walk over to the mantle moving the clock he returned to let me know it was late. I sat up making sure I was acclimated with the motion after the car accident I would tend to faint. Motion was tricky for me at times.

"It's a snow and ice covered world outside people are losing their power lines by the heaviness of the ice. I sat a fire to help warm the house I will help you move into the study." His voice was soft as he placed his arm out towards me.

His hand touched mine with a gentleness I was taken aback by the touch it was so light. Drawing me to him his chest was rock hard he always kept his body in shape. I leaned into his body long enough to capture my balance. His scent was intoxicating I chided myself for turning this into a sexual moment.

Thomas was strong his body was magnificent his mind was too. His walking was long strides due to his height over six feet. His hands were strong due to the lifestyle of being a gardener a builder of furniture working on weights. He was a handsome as a man could ever be. Graying at the temples only made him more handsome to go with his bluest of blue eyes.

"Here Abigail lay on this sofa it will be closer to the fire keep you warmer." Thomas said as he turned to check the fire.

I was lying down but I wasn't sleepy I wanted to be with Thomas. His touch was still on my skin and deep inside of my desires. Watching Thomas walk away I could see his muscles fighting with his polo shirt. Straining the seams to almost tearing I inhaled loudly.

"Are you okay Abigail?" Thomas asked with concern in his voice.

Watching him turn towards me made me inhale once more but quietly. I wanted Thomas more than I had ever. I wanted to tell him no that I wanted him with the deepest passions laid out bare.

"Yes, I am okay I was just clearing my throat." I said lying through my teeth.

Seeing his long shadow dancing up the walls I found myself lost in thoughts of him. His prowess was filled in with my own dreams of being taken by him. Having his body upon me using mine to bring his the epitomizing of sexual gratification.

"Abigail here take this cup of tea." Thomas smiled as he handed me a cup.

"Thank you Thomas this is nice. Please sit down join me." I said with a smile.

"I think I will it's so cold in here glad the fire is roaring." Thomas spoke with a hint of machismo showing.

My eyes were looking at him with side way glances his body never stopped making me want him to have me. He could have me I allowed that to be clearly understood. In fact at times I thought perhaps he wasn't interested in any female I laughed at that thought he was a man. Sometimes to my consternation his eyes fell upon a woman that his reactions couldn't deny. I smiled at him making eye contact before looking away at the fire.

We sat like that sipping enjoying the warmth of the tea and fire. There wasn't much noise but the grandfathers clock in the front hall. I sat there with burning desires once again to tame on my own. Almost thinking I would be dying without ever knowing sex with Thomas was as close to nirvana as anything could be.

"You are deep in thought Abigail. Care to share in fact it's still not entirely warm in this room." Thomas spoke with a little hinting in his voice.

I heard it in his voice he was hinting for me to allow him into my blankets. Thomas was going to share his body being thisclose to me I was excited.

"Thomas please come over here we can generate enough body heat to survive." I said with a touch of humor in my voice.

Raising the blanket up he walked over and settled in snuggly as I was becoming heated by passions. Okay so they were my passions I knew he was a creature of habit. He would somehow make this something quite innocent. The fact it was didn't stop my mind in wanting something to ignite between us.

"Thomas this is nice the closeness the fire burning. I was cold before you came over to sit here." I said innocently.

Thomas pulled his arm out from under the blanket pulling me close into his chest. Laying my head on his chest I knew I would never be the same. Hearing his heart beating even the irregular beating made me feel so close to him. When he pulled me even closer my eyes shut my mind went into flight.

Thomas sensed my body was very close to his. I felt him shuffling his weight around so that I wasn't pressing into his so intimately. Having closed my eyes I could see this in my minds eye. I didn't see what was going to happen in a way that would have made it less wonderful to see it coming.

His face came towards mine with his free hand he lifted my chin up. While my mind was racing his was preparing us for our first touch of passions. It was a moment that seemed to stop time.

His lips pressed ever so lightly at first as my mind made the adjustment to this tactile moment. My breath was caught in my throat literally to open my eyes might have placed Thomas across the room still. Responding to his kiss was instant igniting our passions. I heard moaning from deep within a soul realizing its Coming from both of us shoots the passions to the next level. Feeling Thomas' hands move across my arms down to my breasts caused me to inhale. I found myself reacting by pushing my breasts into his hand. Welcoming their touch wanting more I was lost now into the desires of a man and a woman.

"Mmm Thomas I am I mean this is so … I mean I have wanted this for so long it seems so wonderful." I stopped short.

Thomas found the pearl buttons that were straining against the angora sweater. His fingers slipped inside far enough that his flesh was kissing my skin. My mind exploded with sensations. I turned ever so slightly making his job a lot easier making me a lot hotter. Somehow the blanket slipped down but I wasn't feeling the cold. I twisted a little more and I was on Thomas' lap I felt the firm outline of a cock trying to find daylight.

I took my hands and brought his face to mine. Eye contact was intense we dared not look away we might miss something. I licked my lips as I tilted my head a little Daring him to reach out to kiss my lips. Slipping my hand down inside the blanket he grinned seeing where this is going. I touched his cock through his slacks his hips moved upwards instinctively.

"Mmmm does that feel good?" I asked grinning.

"Yes it's…. Yes." Thomas answered with strain.

My hands were really doing a number on his cock his pants had to be cutting the blood off. I continued rubbing as I lowered my lips to his biting easily his lower lip. His lips were trembling as I sucked the lower lip out only to release it again. This was something I was enjoying. I was in control or so I thought.

Thomas worked his hands under my sweater pulling it off he gasped as his eyes beheld my lingerie. I had not knowingly slipped on a leopard skin bustier it hugged my fullness. My nipples were almost uncovered by the lace I felt his finger it was prying the soft lace from around them. His playing with me caused me to zone out. I left him alone as I was sensually experiencing his touches they were erotic burning my skin. I felt the last remnant of lace move allowing my nipples to come free. They were aching for the touch of him. They had gotten so hard you could have hung a shirt on a hanger off the tips. His fingers were making me moan with pleasure. I was going from chills to a deep flushing in my body shrieking from such basic desires.

Raising my arms over my head it brought my nipples closer to his mouth. As I was feeling the warmth of his tongue I moaned from deep within my soul. His lips were playing me so well. I was yielding to his soft lips his gentle hands. Moaning by one another kept this intense. Long slow licking mixed with enormous sucking. Caused me to moan so loudly it startled Thomas.

"Abigail I am so so sooo ….." Thomas' voice failed him as he drew on another long taste of my nipples.

His hands were playing my body with every touch a new sensation coursed through my spine. I threw my head back allowing my hair to barely grace his thighs. His hands cupped my breasts with lust. I wanted his nakedness to join in mine. Together naked so we could explore the valleys the curves see how we fit into one another.

Taking my nimble fingers I managed to unzip his slacks his cock shot out as though it was a horse in the Kentucky Derby. Rigid veined straight with thickness it suited him I grasped it in my hand. It was a magnificent cock he was all man he stopped sucking. Lifting his hips his slacks were gone I was quite impressed he hurriedly situated me back into position.

Losing my train of thought becoming more aware of this rigid fat cock I bumped my clit on his ridge. It sent electricity down my spine inhaling so deep that I thought I would faint.

"Yes Abigail keep doing that use my pubic bone to cum. Your pleasure gives me pleasure." Thomas said hoarsely.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy nowwwwwwwwwwwww itsssss happeninggggg Oooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee……." I bit my lips as I threw my head back screaming for the entire world to hear.

I immediately became aware that I had gushed all over his lap. This it was so humiliating when I came with such force mortified me. Thomas broke into a genuine smile took my chin in his hands brought my face to his.

"Abigail you are the most amazing woman. Having you cum with such force it's the most beautiful way to tell me you are a passionate woman. That I had something to do with your amazing response." His tender voice was lost to another screaming orgasm.

Biting my lips I came down from the orgasm shivering. Thomas instinctively pulled me to his chest closer. My hips were still grinding my clit on his bone. Now though as I came down his shaft slipped inside my lips much like a hot-dog in a bun.

I laughed at that thought but then visually it fit. I was moving feeling such intense pressure with utter releases causing my mind to split. At this point my mind was keeping me breathing is doing the mundane work as I drifted into sub space.

I would get glimpses of Thomas' face I felt so free yet I could feel his body pressing into mine. Closing my eyes I felt detached to a very sensual moment. With the speed of a train I felt myself being slammed down onto the surface of something leather. Cool buttery soft Italian leather my mind finally made the connection.

Thomas was pushing my upper body onto the surface of the sofa. His hands were pulling my ass high into the air. I was amazed at the speed of his lust being Played out with me. His arms were shoving me down hard as his hips centered to playfully tease my pussy with the head of his cock. I could feel his ridge as he barely entered into my pussy. I felt my muscles try to grab a hold of the shaft yet he would pull out.

"Oh fuck Thomas please fuck me now!" I shouted yet laughed.

"What did you say Abigail I couldn't hear you?" He gasped.

"Fuck me Thomas please?" I was more serious.

"Abigail you are going to have to speak up I can't hear you." Thomas laughed.

"Fuck you. Oh no I meant to say fuck me." I laughed out loud.

Thomas was getting way too much enjoyment in teasing me. I was pushing my ass back towards his cock. His hands slapped my ass playfully as he looked at my dripping pussy. Swollen from the aching of needing fucked. The scent of our passions had filled the room. The sounds of lust were filling our bodies intoxicating our senses.

"I am going to fuck you hard make your pussy swell up from the pounding you will get." Thomas' voice was raspy.

"Yes. Yes please I need you now!" I screamed at him.

His hips were preparing to enter me. I was pushing back towards him the instant his cock pierced my lips I came with a mighty gush. His hips shoved deeper as my pussy was grabbing and letting go of his cock. He was piston pumping my pussy making my lips go inside as he did then pull back out as he left my pussy.

My pussy was being assaulted with synchronized motions. I heard labored breathing as I turned my face towards the room I could see us. There was a mirror that was showing the intensity with every hard fucking stroke. Thomas was pounding so hard I thought he would rip me open knowing he wouldn't I was pushing back to his thrusts.

"Abigail I am going to fucking fill your pussy. I want you to tell me what you want."

My mouth was dry from mouth breathing trying to keep up with his fat cock. I wasn't able to speak yet I wanted to give Thomas what he asked for. I couldn't Make a sound.

"Tell me Abigail!" He gasped.

I managed to knock over a teacup making a puddle I licked some of the tea.

"Thomas fill my pussy with your cum you have to please?" I barely got it out.

Thomas' body went rigid his hips seemed to stop in mid stroke I felt his tense thighs become like marble.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. " Thomas shouted as he broke into laughter from such intense emotions he even shed tears.

"Yes oh yes Thomas it's so fucking hot." I said with the last of my voice.

We melded into one hearts beating in rhythm. Our bodies gyrated making us feel the greatest feeling in life between man and woman. The human touch making us aware of the need to be touched so we could thrive. We laid in a tangled mess upon the sofa managing to drift off to sleep.

Oh my we were going to be deeply into one another oh what a way to live. Hang on its going to be rocky road with twists and turns and lots of sex. Oh yes, that ever wondrous sexual adventure shared by two.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers