Red Eye

Story Info
You enjoy the vibrations during an overnight flight.
2.2k words
4.31
43.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgkerr
rgkerr
23 Followers

You are grumpy when you board the plane. Tired from working most of last night on the presentation, you are already regretting that you booked yourself on the red-eye flight. Sure, you needed the extra time today to prepare but now you really need to sleep so you can be somewhat fresh for the client tomorrow.

The two $12 drinks at the hotel bar should help but you can't remember the last time you've slept soundly on a flight. As the plane takes off, you are pleasantly surprised to see that fortune has smiled down on you a bit: you have the row to yourself. There is a gentleman across the aisle but you have enough room to spread out and even lie down if you need to.

Your eyes grow wide as you notice just which gentleman it is. It's the same guy from the bar! Your interaction may have been nothing more than an exchange of smiles but you remember him. He's the type of guy you don't forget easily. Seated at the bar, you noticed his well-coiffed hair and shiny blue eyes. You also appreciated the wide forearms peeking through the rolled up sleeves of his blue gingham shirt. Now, you glance over to check out the rest of him. He has on charcoal flat front pants that hug some pretty impressive thighs. Clearly, he's a man that knows the shoes make an outfit, especially to any female admirers. His tan shoes look expensive and are perfectly matched to his belt. Everything on this guy is so well put together. Everything about him says true gentleman, the type of guy who never loses his composure. One who definitely knows how to treat a lady.

You lean your chair back and close your eyes to sleep but your mind is spinning with work matters. Maybe another peek at the sexy gentleman is what you need to relax you. You open your eyes and seeing that his eyes are actually closed, you use the occasion to take a longer gawk at him, lingering at the sexiest places. His legs look so strong and powerful that his pants can barely contain them. You steal a look at his crotch and are embarrassed to notice that you can see a clear outline of his penis through his pants. Immediately ashamed, you glance up to see if he caught you. Good, his eyes are still closed. You feel your cheeks go flush even though you are sure nobody saw you being so naughty.

Sleep. Sleep is what you need. You close your eyes again but all you can think about is that thick penis against his pants. No, not penis. Cock. Penis doesn't do this thing the justice it deserves.

You feel yourself grow wet against your panties and suddenly remember what time it is. Usually at this time, you are home alone in your bed. Whenever you need to get to sleep, you would reach for your vibrator, the only surefire way to make you cum so hard you are ready to sleep. Oh, what you wouldn't do to be home with that vibrator against your clit right now. You'd be asleep in five minutes, no doubt.

As you try to rid your mind of the futile thought of vibrators, you suddenly become more aware of the plane. You are sitting above the engine of the plane and start to notice that it's vibrating. Hard. So hard you can feel it in your whole body. Why hadn't you noticed this before? It reminds you of how wet you got the last time you rode a bus. You immediately had to go home and rub your clit until you came.

God, I really need to cum, you think to yourself. You cross your legs and fidget until you can feel your clit rubbing up against your pants. Oh, this is nice, you think. You continue to move your legs and Kegel yourself and are surprised at how horny it's making you. You continuing crossing your legs as it hits you in just the right place.

You're getting soaked. All you can think of is how much you'd love to feel your neighbor across the aisle inside the wetness. You open your eyes again to look at him as you continue your no hands playing.

It's OK. He's sleeping, you think. As you check out every inch of his perfect sleeping body, you see a pretty clear sign he is sleeping. His cock is rock hard and he's doing nothing at all to disguise at. You can see it so clearly, even the shaft against the edge of the pants.

Your mouth is agape at the image. Your mind immediately wanders to the thought of getting down on your knees it the aisle. Unzipping him. Slipping his cock through his pants, sucking him hard. Fast. Until he shoots his hot cum into your mouth. Mmmm.

It's dark but it's not dark enough to not get caught. You know it would only take a few minutes, especially the way you work a cock. As much as you try to talk yourself into it, it's just too risky.

The vibrations of the plane feel so amazing. You can't think of the last time you've been this turned on, the last time you've been this wet. Your panties are starting to soak through. You had started doing Kegels on your own but now you feel yourself throbbing involuntarily.

There's no turning back once you've gotten this horny. You know you need to cum, the question now is where and how. The safest place would be the restroom but that would be oh so cramped. Where you are now you are free to stretch out and take your time. Not to mention, there is the matter of the neighbor and his hard, fat cock. You don't want to let him - - or that - - out of your sight.

So it's decided. It will happen and it will happen right here, right now. You grab your coat from where you've rested it on the neighboring seat and place it on your lap as nonchalantly as you can. You wait a beat, pretend to look out the window but all you can think about is your throbbing pussy.

The coat hides almost all of your movements. You waste no time in sliding a hand down the top of your skirt to touch the front of your panties. You look around for anyone in the aisle but there's no one looking. You glance over at your gorgeous neighbor and instantly begin touching yourself a little harder. You take a hard, long look at his chest and then down to his cock. It's still hard. It's still perfect. He's still sleeping, no idea that you are using him to get off.

The only thing to make this even more perfect would actually be that cock underneath you as you rode it fast and hard. . . this will have to do, you think. You continue rubbing your growing clit through your panties and are surprised at how much you are losing your composure. The sound of the engine muffles you as your breathe gets heavier.

As you hear yourself getting louder and louder, you become more aware of what you are really doing. You've never been this naughty before. Sure, you've had sex in a public place but it was hidden from the crowds, never out in the open like this. Someone could walk by at any moment right now and catch you. Worst yet, there would be nowhere to run to, to hide. You'd be trapped.

Mmmm. It feels so good to be bad. You close your eyes and continue rubbing your clit through your panties. God, I hope I don't cum too loudly, you hope to yourself, knowing that at this moment you actually care little about any repercussions beyond your very immediate needs.

You think about your neighbor once more. You wish you could just walk over there and sit on his face. He is definitely the type of man who knows how to eat a pussy.

He'd be lucky to eat your little pussy right now. It is pretty yummy. Personally, you can't get enough of the taste of your pussy. As you think this, you slide a finger inside your panties and inside yourself until your finger is nice and drenched. Without even thinking, you raise it to your lips and lick yourself off your finger. Now, just one more glance at him before you cum. . .

One more look at him and you can. . . Oh my god! His eyes are open! He's awake and he's staring right at you! Oh shit, what do you do now? Pretend to go to sleep?

Flustered, you close your eyes and turn your head away from him. He's been watching and he's seen everything. He saw you playing. He saw you lick your juice off your fingers. What if he doesn't like it? What if he tells on you?

Eyes still closed, you turn over. You open your eyes very slowly, hoping he doesn't see you. Fuck! He's looking at you. Not just looking but gazing as if like you're the hottest thing he's ever seen. And he has a hand on his cock and is rubbing it through his pants now. So. Fucking. Hot.

God, it feels so sexy to be so desired by such a handsome man. You have total power over him. You are on a stage with an audience of one. You are determined to put on a great show.

You keep your eyes closed. You don't need to open them to know he is watching everything. Closing them makes you feel free. Free to do anything you want without fear of embarrassment or judgment.

You resume rubbing yourself through your panties again. But, it's not enough. You need to feel yourself. Lifting your legs up, you wiggle your ass as you slowly slide your panties off. You take your time so he doesn't miss a thing. You are stripping for him and you love every second of it.

You open your eyes as you remove your wet panties and place them at the very top of your purse. He can see them sitting there by your feet, just several feet from him. It's probably killing them to see them so close to him.

If the air blows just the right way, he can smell the scent of you. The smell of lust. Of sex. You've closed your eyes again but have no doubt you are driving him wild. There's nothing between the air of the plane and your pussy and he must be so frustrated that he can't just ravage you right there, right now.

Sliding your finger inside yourself and spreading your juice all over your clit, you begin to moan. Who knows if he can hear you but he can surely see the ecstasy on your face. You rub your clit in small circles just like you do when you're alone in your bed.

Him watching you has you so turned on. You continue playing as you hear yourself moan. You want to cum for him. To show him how much you want him. To make him want you as much as you do him.

It happens before you're even ready. Your body trembles. Your head jerks back. Your hips rise up clear off the seat. You let out the fakest of coughs as you let out a hard moan. The seat is wet underneath you.

***

You wake up as the plane is landing, having fallen asleep as soon as you came. For a minute, you wonder if it was all a dream. You survey your seat and then the rest of the row. Then, you see them. Your panties peeking out of the top of your purse. You feel the air against your pussy and know that it was real. Every part of it. You feel yourself grow embarrassed and cover up your panties so they're not visible by anyone walking by.

Passengers have begun to stand and pack up their belongings. You allow yourself a glance at the stranger across from you and he returns the glance before you both look away in sudden shyness. So, this is where it ends, you think. I'll never see him again. You begin packing up your stuff to leave the plane. Your back is turned as you put on your coat.

A tap on your shoulder and there he is again. He hands you a magazine, says nothing else but, "I think you dropped this," and exits the plane. Stunned, you look down and see his phone number on the magazine. Your face goes flush as you realize you may not have seen the last of this stranger. If he has his way, at least.

It takes a moment for you to regain your composure. When you do, you find yourself walking behind him to catch up, this time in the terminal. You won't be calling him. Oh no. This will be happening on your terms. You are in charge. He will have to chase you if he wants you.

Finally, you catch up to him and grab him by the elbow. You hand him back the magazine, this time with your number written on it, along with four words, "No, YOU call me." You continue walking before turning and leaving him with one last bon mot, "Oh, I left you a memento in your coat pocket." You wonder if he can stand to wait until the hotel before sniffing them.

rgkerr
rgkerr
23 Followers